- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one that I wrote months and months ago, but never published. Mostly smut here.

Rated X, F/m, 1-3in, Anal insertion.

"Please welcome to the center stage, Goldie!"


Ava frowned. She wished she hadn't chosen that stage-name so long ago. Her fingernails were matte black with glittering gold tips, her top and bottom glittered with the same gold, and her toenails, sticking out from her six inch heels, matched her fingernails. All evidence that she still loves the color, but it was kind of a stupid name.


Her disdain for her stage-name was ameliorated by the knowledge that, tonight at least, almost no one would hear it, as the club would likely be only sparsely populated, normally a curse of working on a Thursday afternoon, occasionally it allowed her to try out new routines, or indulge in her preferred, if less popular music selections.


Ava stepped out from behind the partition to the pounding bass, and almost screaming vocals that she preferred for her first dance of the night, but almost immediately stopped. The strip club was almost literally empty. From the center stage she could see only one mostly passed out guy waiting for the taco bar to open up, and a single, tiny client who took a seat way in the back. There wouldn't even be anyone at center stage when she danced.


“What the hell, Bob?” Ava called out to the DJ-and-also-club manager.


The man in headphones, who cultivated the appearance of a redneck with a technology fetish, simply shrugged his shoulders and went back to curating the music for the non-existent client base.


Ava sighed, and resolved to work the ‘crowd’  instead. Navigating the stairs would’ve been challenging for anyone who wasn’t an expert in navigating stipper heels, but Ava was down off the stage quickly and efficiently, on her way to half of the entire Thursday clientele, the man at the not-yet-open taco bar.


The would-be-taco-eater reeked of booze, and not the club’s booze either, so she moved onto the only other customer in the club. Secluded in the back of the club, sat at a tiny table, set on top of one of the clubs full size tables, there was a single, attentive man, in what passed for quality clothes for the tiniest of people on the planet. Ava wouldn’t have even noticed him there, if the club hadn’t installed a light above the table to let dancers know it was occupied. Ava moved to the booth table, and leaned over the table, happy to see the man’s eyes go straight to her cleavage hanging above him.


“So, it looks like you’re our only client tonight.” Ava mused. “Is there anything special you’d like this evening? Specific music? A lap dance? Something else?”


“I…I uh, yeah…” The tiny man said.


The words that followed were almost shamefully muttered, as the shrunken man had difficulty meeting Ava’s eyes, but even more so than just being transfixed by her tits. He seemed almost embarrassed to voice his request, and given his diminutive size, the club’s music, and the sudden shyness made it impossible to hear him. Ava wasn’t in the best of moods, given the club’s pathetic attendance, and may have snapped a bit harder than she planned.


“Speak up!” Ava said. “No one can hear you down there.”


“I want to be in your ass!” The tiny man shouted, looking surprised at his own volume.


Ava grinned. Almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth, the tiny man blushed and almost tried to hide his face by looking away. Ava had actually had a person in her ass before, and on multiple occasions. She even could boast to have had a couple up there, desperately fucking each other while Ava’s asshole kept them sealed inside her colon. Although normally not one for anal play, Ava had to admit the added dynamic of having a person trapped inside her, and the sensation of that person’s body wriggling away, made the specific act of shoving someone deep inside her ass so much more appealing.


“Well… this is a strip club, not a brothel…” Ava music without sincerity. “But I suppose if you were willing to pay for it…”


The man nodded silently, and held up one of the tiny-sized credit cards that all the tiny people used to pay for things, since dollar bills were usually larger than their entire bodies. Ava smiled, teeth showing through her lips. The tiny man wore clothing that, for a shrunken person, were pretty good, shirt, pants, even shoes that all screamed ‘expensive to have custom made’, and the card gleamed with black gloss.


“That’ll do!” Ava said.


Before the tiny man could change his mind, Ava reached down and snatched him up with one hand. Ava made sure to be just gentle enough to not lose the tiny man’s credit card, but otherwise worked quickly. The front end of the club was disappointing, and Ava wanted to find somewhere else to be that didn’t stink of failure and taco-booze.


A few minutes later, Ava had locked the door behind her in the office-lounge for the club, where she could have some privacy. The music still could be heard thumping from outside, but only two other people had keys to the back, and Bob would be busy serving tacos for a while.


“So, let’s get your ass ready!” Ava said.


Before the tiny man could respond, Ava indulged herself in one of her private delights, forcibly stripping tiny people out of their clothes. It was one thing to strip another, normal sized person, but to have a shrunken person, unable to stop her as her fingertips gripped and shredded the cloth was a kind of power almost unchecked. Even as he protested, Ava’s fingers did their work without hesitation, tearing away his shirt, and then the remains. His tiny hands tried to stop her from ripping his pants away, revealing tiny, adorable boxers, but he had no more success in stopping her there.


“Oh my god, are those heart boxers?” Ava asked. “Shame they gotta go too! Can’t have anything getting stuck inside me.”


Ava delighted as she continued to remove his clothing, recklessly shredding it as she pulled it away, eventually leaving the man completely naked, and curled up in her palm. She sat her phone down on the coffee table and sat herself down on the couch in front of it.


“And now, my little client…” Ava said, as she flopped down onto the couch. “Let’s get you introduced to your home for the evening.”


With a deftness that came from practice, Ava’s free hand pulled the string keeping her shimmering gold bottom apart, and then pulled it free of her. Beneath it, her neatly groomed bush stood out over her pussy, and behind that, the object of the tiny client’s destination. Ava laid back and slung a foot up on the back of the couch, bringing the tiny man down between her legs.


Just as Ava had one hand pulling her cheek apart, to facilitate easier insertion of the client into her rectum, the tiny man began to scream. Not even scream, more like cry. Ava stopped, just to verify she wasn’t mishearing something, but what started as screaming turned into crying, blubbering and continued unabated. Ava brought the tiny man back up to her face, even as she reclined on the couch. Sure enough the tiny man was weeping openly in her hand.


“P…pl…please don’t put me in th…there!” He begged through the tears. “I changed my mind! I can’t do it!”


“What?” Ava asked, more than a little disappointed. “You don’t have to do anything, just let me take care of it, one good push and you’re all the way up there.”


“I can’t!” He wept. “I’m too scared!”


“Well, shit…” Ava said with disappointment.


Ava sat up and set her only source of income for the evening back down on the coffee table and picked up her phone. The messages from her friend, Kayla, had been coming in almost non-stop for the last hour, each one with more exclamation marks than the previous. A brief review seemed to suggest Kayla had an invite to a gathering downtown and needed company. The tiny man was still recovering on the coffee table, so Ava dialed up her friend.


"Hey, girl…" Ava said into the phone, resting on the table next to her client.


"You gotta get down here!" Kayla said excitedly over the speaker. "Don't leave me alone with these nerds!"


"I'm at work." Ava responded. "And what do you mean 'these nerds'? It's your own damn playgroup…"


"Yeah, but it'll be more fun with you!" Kayla countered. "Come on, there can't be that many people there on a Thursday!"


"Nah…" Ava admitted. "Just one tiny guy who asked me to shove him up my ass…"


As she spoke, the shaken tiny man finally seemed to regain his bearings and climbed to his feet. He at least had the sense to look embarrassed that he had paid for a service, come so very close, and then chickened out at the last moment.


"Oh, fuck! I love that!" Kayla said. "Is he up there now? Can you feel him squirming around?"


"Nah, he…" Ava paused and looked at the client who had heard Kayla's enthusiasm and looked distraught at her tone. "Uh, yeah, he's already deep in my ass. Hey, I'll call you back when I'm closer!"


If he had looked distraught before, a countenance of pure terror flooded over his face at Ava's words.


"Hell yeah!" Kayla cheered. "I can't wait."


Ava reached down and disconnected the call on the phone next to the strip club’s client who stared back up at her, eyes wide and jaw slack in horror. She smiled at him for a moment, relishing the look of confusion and fear that filled his tiny eyes.


“So, I guess you heard…” Ava said. “Look at it this way, you wanted this, and now you’re going to get it!”


The tiny man’s flight instincts kicked in, and he attempted to sprint away from Ava as fast as his legs would carry him. Which, given their tiny size, wasn’t very fast at all, leaving Ava to laugh as she easily reached down and scooped him up in one hand before he even made it a quarter of the way to the edge of the table.


“Be happy!” Ava said with a smile and a laugh. “Most men would kill to get in this ass! It just might kill you to get in it, though…”


Ava wasted no more time and, ignoring the man’s weeping pleas from the grip of her hand, repositioned herself on the couch. She’d practiced plenty of times with plugs, and stripping required a degree of dexterity and flexibility that afforded her the ease of reclining in the couch and raising her legs almost behind her head. With her ankles almost to her ears, her cheeks naturally spread a bit and made the process so much easier, especially when the ‘plug’ this time squirmed and fought against her fingers. In the most awkward of positions, Ava addressed the tiny man in her grip from between her legs.


"So, what's it going to be?" Ava asked. "Head first, so you get the deepest possible experience? Or feet first, so you can really feel my cheeks clap tonight?"


The tiny man in her hand didn't respond, at least, not with words. Instead he screamed and writhed in her grip, fully lost in the horror and panic of Ava's dark hole, right in front of him. His screaming had been boring earlier, and it was beginning to annoy Ava.


"Okay, fuck that…" Ava said. "I'm not chancing your head slips out and starts screaming like that. I'll check on you in a couple hours, buh-bye!"


That was the last thing Ava said to the tiny client before holding one cheek wide with one hand and maneuvered the tiny man into place with the other. While she aligned him, the tiny man was brought only a few millimeters away from Ava's quivering anus. She shuddered as she felt his face brush up against her.


"Oh, almost forgot!" Ava exclaimed.


She quickly brought him up to her face, and before he could thank her for sparing him the fate of being buried in her butt, she pursed her lips and spat a massive glob of spit directly into his face. The saliva choked him as it slid into his orifices and down his naked body.


"There we go!" Ava said, pleased at the sight.


She didn't give him a moment to acclimate to the soaking spit or the sudden drop back down to her anus. Ava groaned as she plunged his head inside her without any hesitation. She’d used plugs, but it had been awhile, and most of her plugs didn’t squirm. Still, Ava had already wasted enough of her evening, in her mind, and through some deep breaths, pushed her client deeper. The tiny man’s hands, trying to stop himself from being shoved deeper, did nothing to slow his progress as his shoulders disappeared inside her.


“That’s so good!” Ava moaned. With no one else in the back office to hear, she could enjoy herself with abandon. “I need to do this more often.”


With a finger between the tiny man’s legs, Ava pushed him deep. She couldn’t help but feel her pussy moisten as the tiny man wriggled inside of her. The pressure Ava applied between his legs sent him up to his hips and silenced any of his cries. Ava's breathing steadied as she fought the urge to masturbate with her client squirming half out of her anus.


"Goddamn!" Ava exclaimed. "I hope you're down to stick with me the whole evening, because I think you're going to spend the whole night up there. Okay, time to pack you in all the way."


Ava wasted no more time. Her fingers found the crotch of the tiny man one more time and pushed hard. Her moan would’ve been embarrassing, if the club’s music weren’t drowning it out. The tiny man’s writhing body slid, almost as though he wasn’t fighting for his life against it, into Ava’s asshole steadily and without pause. When Ava felt her own knuckles at the entrance to her rectum, she pulled her fingers back out, and was satisfied to see nothing of him outside her hole, and to feel all of him inside her.


Panting, trying to ignore the burning ache in her pussy as she wanted almost nothing more than to get herself off right there, Ava let her heartrate come back down. The squirming inside her dutifully kept up a steady, pleasurable buzz as the tiny man failed to come to terms with his surroundings.


“Oh yeah…” Ava mused. “Keep that up.”


Ava let her legs fall back down, and when she was satisfied that her sphincter and her cheeks would hold the tiny man without any assistance, stood back up. To her delight, the squirming inside her only picked up in intensity. She tested the airflow by spreading her cheeks and hearing the desperate, muffled screaming from inside her, before letting her cheeks slap back together. She washed her hands at the kitchenette and got dressed, this time in her normal clothing. Underwear going on and sliding over her ass to further seal the tiny man in, before her skirt, blouse, and heels.


Her phone rang and she was delighted to see Kayla’s name. She tapped the accept button.


“Haha, bitch, didn’t I say I’d call you when I was closer?” Ava preempted.


“Yeah, but you gotta get down here! That nerd you like is here and girl, he’s wearing some kinda tight pants, you should see this thing!” Kayla exclaimed.


“I’ll be right there!” Ava responded. “And Kayla, I want you to help me double-team him, I want him to be distracted!”


Ava didn’t wait for a response, seizing her clutch, and delivering a sharp slap to her ass cheek to re-invigorate the squirming inside her as she stepped out of the club’s back door.


Chapter End Notes:



Be careful who ask to shove you up their . . . well, just be careful!
Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing what you think!