- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered. Be warned, this one's brief but mean.


Rated R

F/m, violence, vore, implied digestion

<><><>

<><><>

The phone buzzed again and Emily ignored it by shifting her weight onto it, but the phone continued to buzz, even as she adjusted. The buzzing finally broke through her concentration and she set her ereader down on the table to retrieve the other electronic device from between her asscheek and the loveseat, where it was nestled deep in the back pocket of her sweats. After almost fumbling with it as it buzzed again in her hands, she could already see the notifications stacking up on her screen, even locked. With a quick swipe she had access to the last two minutes of uninterrupted activity. Text after text after text came in from the same number, Craig’s. She hadn't spoken with Craig in some time, and was more than a little surprised to see that he had her phone number. Without even reading them, she thumbed a quick response.


Dude, wtf? I’m tryna read here.


Emily sat the phone face down on her stomach and reached for her water. Even as the phone buzzed, and again, and again, she took her time in unscrewing the lid, and savoring a couple of cooling draughts of the crystal clear liquid. She took her time as well, in replacing the cap and setting the water back down before going back to her phone.


LET ME OUT


EMILY YOU ATE ME


WITH YOUR POPCORN LET ME OUT YOU ACCIDENTALLY ATE ME


Emily rolled her eyes and began to thumb out her message.


LOL no I didn't


Quit playing around


Without waiting for a reply, Emily set her phone back down on her chest and picked her bowl of popcorn back up, even as the phone continued to buzz. She idly selected a few kernels, the choicest of the popped, fluffy clouds coated in salt, pepper, and a few choice herbs that had been sprinkled liberally over the entire bowl. She chewed and chewed, enjoying the herbaceous and slightly spicy flavors with every light clench of her jaw, swallowing before picking her phone back up. She continued to pick out and savor popcorn by the individual kernel the entire time she reviewed the latest messages. One hand holding and scrolling, the other dipped into the popcorn bowl, Emily swiped through the most recent messages.


LOOK PLZ EMILY PLZ LOOK


An image followed, extremely dark, and blurry, but Emily recognized it well enough. The flash from the phone was failing, and could barely handle the crushing darkness and the sloshing fluids. The picture was one of horror, an alien landscape of deep crimson fleshy walls surrounding a lake of crushed and drowned popcorn, and with a haze barely visible in the stifling heat and moisture.


IM N YR STOMAC U SDWALLD ME PLX


Emily sighed and started her response.


No dumbass


I didn’t swallow you accidentally


I’d tell you not to fuck with my friends feelings next time but there wont really be a next time


Now be a good snack and just get digested


Emily squeezed her phone between her thighs and savored the panicked buzzing as she continued to enjoy her popcorn.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>
Can't trust anyone these days.

Thank you so much for reading! I've got . . .  three stories all very near complete, one about an investigator wronged, one continuing the perils of superhuman careers, and one about the perils of ignoring your girlfriend.

Thank you so much for reading!