- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes, you just seek sweet snacks to savor.

F/m, 1-3in, Vore. Rated PG-13.

<><><>

<><><>

With no regard for his comfort or safety, Nina pulled the tiny man she’d been savoring from her mouth with pinched fingers. She dragged his body out from between tightly pursed lips, preventing too much of her own spit from coming out with him. She mostly succeeded, with only a thin strand of saliva connecting the tiny man’s battered, bruised, and limp form to her own lips. Nina cut the fluid tie between them off with an idle shake of the tiny body, which was enough to jostle the shrunken man back to consciousness.


Almost immediately, following a desperate gulping of air and coughing fit, the tiny man began to plead again. The same begging, the same appeal to Nina’s mercy, the same attempts to stoke inside Nina some kind of empathy for his spit-soaked plight. But Nina heard none of it. Even if it hadn’t been for the earbuds, lodged in each canal, streaming a steady supply of thundering drums, pounding baselines, screaming guitars, and almost paradoxically melodic vocals, Nina would have paid little attention to the man’s words. Nina had decided hours ago how her relationship with the weeping man between her fingers that had been a boyfriend would end, and nothing at this stage of the relationship would change that outcome.


Only sparing the tiny man a brief glance, torn from her tablet’s display of steel-clad armored sorts attempting to stab and bash other armored sorts to a background of overwrought special effects, Nina lowered the tiny man back down to the bowl containing what remained of her cheesecake custard with raspberry and chocolate syrup. The man's pleading never ceases as he was dropped, to him, hundreds of feet, back to the bowl where Nina dragged him through the various sticky, gooey, sugary substances that filled the bottom few inches of her bowl. Nina pulled him through the thick morass of sweetness, and then back up to her lips in one fluid motion.


For a brief moment, Nina savored the smell of cheesecake and fruit and chocolate coming from the squirming morsel between her fingers. Nina let herself enjoy the scent, and without taking her eyes off her fantastical music video, pressed the living morsel to her lips, and slid her tongue between them to taste the sweet flavors suffusing the tiny man. Her tongue probed and prodded into the little spaces between the little man’s limbs, around his crotch, over his face, anywhere that might hide a bit of the sweet sauces she sought.


When Nina felt she had licked as much from him as she could, Nina pushed him deeper between her lips, not far enough to clear her teeth, but deep enough to facilitate sucking and slurping up and any remaining syrupy goodness still clinging to the tiny man. Every available drop was pulled as vigorously as Nina’s lips, tongue, and lungs could manage from the shrunken man. Every moment a violent vortex of nonchalant sucking and slurping with no regard for the little man’s hearing or skin or limbs.


After only a few seconds the tiny man was seemingly stripped of all sugary substances, and Nina decided it was time.


Unceremoniously, without allowing for her morsel to recover from the impossible assault she’d put him through, Nina pushed him back between her lips and into her mouth. If he recognized that he’d been sealed back insider her mouth proper, Nina gave him no chance to come to terms with it, and a brief, sharp scream, that Nina more felt through her palate than she really heard, was the only thing he was able to utter before Nina’s tongue rolled him to the back of her mouth, and swallowed.


The lump wriggled just a bit as it entered her throat. Nina, suddenly very conscious of the tiny man she was swallowing had a brief, horrific flashback to the first time she’d attempted to swallow someone whole. The woman had been a particularly difficult customer at the shop, and although Nina had cast the spell correctly, she had been unaccustomed to just how much she could take. She learned that day that actually swallowing something that was four inches in length was radically different than a blowjob of any substance. Still, even though that first woman had required a self-administered heimlich maneuver, Nina had gotten her down with the aid of a bottle of water. Nina reached to the side of her couch for her tumbler of water and followed suit. The deluge of water worked and the squirming mass that threatened to arrest itself in her throat passed with her drink from the top of her throat, she felt the tiny man that had been her boyfriend slip just passed her breastbone before disappearing inside her.


For the first time since she sat down, Nina paused the music video in front of her and traced her fingertips over her skin just below her breasts. It was rare, but occasionally an exceptionally feisty victim could be felt one last time before they succumbed to drowning or asphyxiation or even her stomach acids doing their work. Just as she felt he might have passed out during the constricting squeeze down her throat or drowned before anything else, Nina felt the most satisfying of almost delicate bumps from within her. Nina rested one hand over her stomach and smiled, her other hand slipped beneath the waistband of her sweatpants.


Nina began to feel herself when the rumbling from her stomach rushed up and out her throat in an explosive, hot, wet belch that shook her whole body, and startled her, despite coming from her. The mood broken, Nina pulled her hand from her pants, and wiped her hands relatively clean on her shirt before standing up and heading toward her bathroom to clean up.


Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow, whether it's parting with a former boyfriend or some excess gas...

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think!