- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What's a friendly wager between friends?Tags are F/m, Growing, 50-100ft tall, insertion.

Rated X for smut.

“Okay, but if I win…” Jeremy said, not quite ready to propose his terms.

Sapphire had been flirty ever since they’d met, but tonight she was almost too much to bear. The college freshman wore shorts that were too short, a t-shirt that had been cut to be too short, flip-flops that she had discarded almost immediately on entering the basement of the townhome Jeremy rented, and very little else. Even in the dim light, Jeremy had to fight the urge stare at the clear-as-day outline of her labia between her legs in the light blue cloth, or her nipples, hardening in the cool air, pushing against the soft cloth of her ripped and faded t-shirt and calling into stark relief the shield-ring she wore through her left nipple and the bar she wore through her right. It was enough that Jeremy didn’t dare stand up to offer the bet, for fear of his erection being too obvious. Still, lust won out in the end.

“You have to give me a blowjob!” He said, almost shouted.

Almost immediately he regretted it, and the smile on Sapphire’s face was too difficult to really make sense of. But as her smile spread, and she drew closer to him on the couch, he began to grow even more excited, his apprehension at being rejected quickly being replaced with the apprehension of possibly getting what he wanted. Sapphire was shorter than him, by a good margin, but sitting on the couch, he was the one looking up at her as she began to almost loom over him. He gasped as her hand seized his crotch. He hadn’t been watching most of her, trying desperately to focus on her septum piercing, or her eyes, or the ring through her lower lip, anything to not stare at her crotch, or her tits.

“Deal!” Sapphire said, mere inches from his face. “But what are you going to give me if I win, Jer?”

Jeremy groaned as she squeezed his dick through the denim. He’d wanted to hide his erection, but she’d seen it, and pounced. She wasn’t content to just squeeze, she made sure that she singled out his shaft, and kneaded his cock from the outside of his clothing. He couldn’t tell what he wanted more, for her to stop or for her to continue.

“What…” Jeremy groaned. “What do you want?”

Sapphire licked her lips, nearly kissing him. Jeremy could feel her breath.

“I want you, Jer.” She said. “If I win, I want you to give yourself to me, completely and totally. If I win, will you give yourself to me, Jer?”

“Yes!” He shouted without hesitation.

Almost too suddenly the pressure was gone from her hand, and she was no longer in her face, instead, throwing herself onto the couch.

“Sweet!” She said with delight. “But I get the couch!”

“What?” Jeremy tried to ask.

She answered by wedging herself behind Jeremy, and pushing him forward. She wasn’t nearly large enough to shove him off the couch immediately, but she did create a gap. That gap was enough for her to crawl behind him and, bracing her back against the couch, he felt both of her bare feet on his back before he was unceremoniously ushered off the couch to the floor below. Still addled with lust and almost painfully uncomfortable in his own pants, he was too stunned to resist and found himself seated on the floor, controller in hand, with Sapphire’s legs suddenly draped over him and crossed over his chest.

“Alright, let’s fuckin’ go!” Sapphire cheered, when Jeremy failed to move fast enough for her, still stunned, she reapplied pressure to his crotch, this time with toes from both her feet. “Hey, multiplayer, 1-v-1, no-coms, Jer, hurry it up.”

Jeremy couldn’t focus, the controller seemed heavy, sitting just in front of where her toes held onto his member through his jeans and boxers, but he still managed to use enough muscle memory to queue up the appropriate format of race and select his character while Sapphire, still idly playing with his crotch, did the same.

The game loaded the first race and Jeremy was certain that he was on his way to mind-blowing fellatio from the only woman he knew with a lip ring and a tongue-stud, but as the flag dropped to start the race, Sapphire’s feet pressed into his member and pushing a moan out of him. Her own racer sped ahead, while he was left floundering, missing the starting mark.

“H…hey!” Jeremy protested. “That’s cheating.”

“Says the guy in last place!” Sapphire mocked back.

“There’s only two positions!” Jeremy whined.

“Yeah…” Sapphire said, Jeremy could almost hear her eyes roll. “First, and the loser.”

Jeremy thought better of keeping up a conversation and instead focused on the race. One foul up at the start could be easily made up with items and skillful handling. If he could just ignore the building pressure at the base of his spine from Sapphire’s footwork, he could definitely pull this out.

His confidence waned almost immediately as he caught a glimpse of Sapphire’s racer, a burly reptilian creature comically mounted on a kart. She was hitting the apex of every turn, boosting with impeccable timing, hitting every jump. Jeremy was closing, but not nearly as fast as he’d hoped.

By lap two, he was finally back in sight of her, and thankfully he was in the zone enough that he didn’t even feel Sapphire’s feet on his junk any longer. For the briefest of moments, his brain allowed him to believe that, but he quickly realized her feet were no longer on his crotch. His focus on the match shattered, he realized, with confusion that her feet were far out in front of him, heels on the floor, glittering blue toe nails up. The soles of her feet looked like they were almost pressing against the opposite wall.

As his racer pitched off the side of the track, Jeremy took in his surroundings. Gone were the musty wood-paneled walls of the rented townhome’s basement. Instead on either side of him were massive planes of creamy white skin, skin that eventually led down to where Sapphire’s feet now pressed against the wall. He stopped breathing as he realized he couldn’t be anywhere but between Sapphire’s thighs.

Twisting his torso around he confirmed his realization and only added to the confusion. Behind him, so close he could feel the heat radiating off it, was a massive pair of labia, wreathed in a groomed, but still very present bush. The dark bush, a contrast to Sapphire’s dyed blue hair, glistened in the glow of the television, and Jeremy was suddenly aware that he was sitting in a puddle of anticipation. Only scraps of the too-revealing shorts remained, hanging ineffectually from where they had shredded under too much pressure. The pussy was huge, big enough for him to easily stick and arm in and be largely ineffective. As he stared, dumbfounded, he realized the hood was rising up above him. His eyes followed up, passed Sapphire’s stomach, up to where her breasts hung over him. She had grown so large that she was having difficulty sitting upright, having already collapsed the couch beneath her. Somewhere, in the maelstrom of fear, lust, and confusion that made up his brain, he marveled that in her growth, the shining jewelry she wore through her nipples had grown with her.

“Better focus…nnnngh….Jer…” Sapphire said, moaning interrupting her as she did. “You’re going to lose at this rate.”

Jeremy turned back to the game, just in time to feel Sapphire’s thighs begin to close in around him. In a moment of berserk clarity, it dawned on him she wasn’t actually squeezing him, she simply had grown so large that there was no longer space for him between her legs. Controller still in hand, he attempted to scramble to his feet, only to slip on the spreading puddle of fluid she was losing as she grew more and more excited as she grew larger and larger. His slip sent him careening, gracelessly, into her thigh, now almost taller than he was.

She let out a moan, a cute, high pitched noise that Jeremy would have never expected from someone so massive, but instinctually slammed her thighs together. In an instant the heat and moisture from her excitement became overwhelming. Jeremy’s whole world was Sapphire. Her thighs were a pair of paradoxically soft-yet-unyielding things, like prehistoric serpents that fought to see which could smother him more between the two of them. The scent of her arousal was also starting to get to him, and he couldn’t tell if it was the pressure of her thighs or the intoxicating smell that was making him dizzy.

“Here, Jer, let me help you…” She said. “You won’t need these.”

Seemingly ignoring the race, Sapphire’s hands slipped into the moist prison of her thighs and pinched Jeremy’s shirt. He could feel her fingers, massive things compared to him, easily maneuver in the pit of her thighs, while he struggled just to breathe. Once they had a firm grip, the fingers pulled away, ripping away his shirt as they did.

“We’ll… nnnngh… get the jeans later.” She moaned. “I’ve got a race to win.”

With one arm, still gripping the controller, and just his head sticking out from between her thighs, while still feeling those same thighs continue to swell around him, like a tide threatening to drown him, while Sapphire’s sweat and lustful juices threatened to literally drown him, Jeremy did the only thing his mind could register. His thumb mashed down hard on the accelerator button.

Inside her thighs, he could feel her laugh almost as much as hear it. The world turned over as Sapphire lay on her side, affording her more room to simply exist in the increasingly too-small basement, it left Jeremy even more smothered, a thigh now beneath him and one pressing into him from above. It also gave him the first real glimpse of the screen he’d had in what felt like hours. Though his vision was slowly darkening, as the thighs entombing him afforded him less and less light, and his vision blurred from all of Sapphire’s fluid in them, he could still make out the screen; a burly reptilian waving in celebration as a giant number ‘1’ flashed over Sapphire’s half off the screen. Jeremy dropped his controller where it landed with a splat in the ankle-deep lubricant Sapphire had emitted.

“Mmmmm…” Sapphire said.

Jeremy looked down the length of Sapphire’s massive body to see her fingers in her mouth, pulling out spit-soaked digits that made their way toward him. He wanted to talk, to beg, to ask questions, to do anything, but the thighs denied him anything but wet hot heat. Her finger tips slipped past him, and he felt them curl behind him, getting a good purchase on him.

“A deal’s a deal, Jer…” Sapphire said with a twisted grin. “You’re mine now.”

The fingers, with a strength that seemed impossible to Jeremy, pulled him toward Sapphire’s crotch, while her thighs didn’t budge at all. There was enough slick lubricant to allow his body to be forced through the thighs without slowing down, but to Jeremy it felt like being pushed through a pair of water mattresses. Heated, leaking, water mattresses that smelled of sex. He wasn’t really aware of what his destination was, and could no longer see, having been swallowed up by Sapphire's thighs completely, so when a brief light entered his eyes, and he saw the labia of the pussy that had loomed over him earlier, he understood.

Sapphire didn’t give him time to scream, she was more than ready and had grown large enough to take almost anyone in one, dedicated thrust from her fingers. Still, she slowed just a bit as he was pressed into her sex. She took the time to work his head in first, sealing him into a new cavern of wet heat and a pounding darkness. Being shoved mercilessly into her pussy made being trapped between her thighs a cool, relaxing experience by comparison, but Sapphire didn’t seem content to just take his head inside her. Jeremy felt her fingers shift, and a sudden tug as his jeans turned into the first thing he heard that wasn't the squelching of flesh or Sapphire’s heartbeat was the ripping of his jeans away. The fingers departed, but returned almost instantly, this time to push him, from between his own legs, as deep as they could inside her.

There was nothing but the sweltering heat, the penetrating wetness, the mind-numbing smell and taste of Sapphire, the arresting pressure coming from everywhere, and the thunderous beat of her heart. Distantly, as though from across a field, Jeremy heard Sapphire’s voice.

“You’re mine now, Jer. Don’t worry, you won’t die in there…” She said. “But when I shrink us both back down, we’ll get you back to my dorm and begin the real fun.”
Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>


I'm sure Jeremy will learn to keep his eyes on the prize.

Thank you so much for reading!


PS. Ugh, formatting...