- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 is finally here~ Tifa is fully aroused and doesn't seem to want to stop herself from putting you inside of her, regardless of what happens to you...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tifa's digits were iron tight around your middle, yet they looked so delicate as she toyed with herself. She was giving you a front row seat to the show, center before her moist passage, which was so hot and wet already, you could practically feel the humidity clinging to your face.

If she put you up in there then that was it. You were so sure, so certain that it would be your demise. It looked like an endless pit, and you worried that you might be trapped forever inside of it, never to see the light of day again. Perhaps that was exactly what Tifa wanted.

You were just a toy for her now. She wanted to keep you, and do whatever she desired with your fragile little body. Yet before she was going to put anything inside of there, of course she had to prepare. This meant you were stuck watching, as she toyed and twiddled with her raw pink clit, all the while peering down past her gargantuan breasts just so she could try and see how scared you look.

Surely you were terrified. Just imagining it herself, she could fathom how it might feel to be in your position right now, and audibly groaned.

“Ah~ You're gonna feel amazing in there, I can already tell. Just make sure you keep struggling, alright?”

Without any further ado, you were thrust up towards her parted lips, and straight into that passage.

“No WAIT-!”

Shortly after, any screams you were letting out were muffled. Cries became mumbles, and her throbbing walls closed in around you, already feeling suffocating. Everything was dark, and so hot and dank, moist beyond belief. Reaching out to try and find where you even were, you were met with uneven, tender surfaces of skin, that pressed in closer to respond to your touch.

Something firm was poking up against your back, and pushing you deeper still. It was her fingertip of course, guiding you, thrusting you further into her pussy.

I can't breathe!

It didn't smell bad per se, rather it was just a strong, almost overwhelmingly sweet musk, that invaded your senses and left you dazed. You could feel your own body growing weaker, limper, collapsing into one of her walls. There was no way you'd be sliding out again. Tifa was going to make damn well sure of that, certainly, as she dug her finger in right up to the point of her knuckle.

“Haa~ Ah, I knew this would be amazing~” she exhaled breathily, and leaned right back onto the bed again, arching her spine away from the sheets and keeping the crown of her head against her pillow. A drop of sweat trickled down her temple, as she worked your miniscule form up into her depths, wanting to see just how deep she could possibly get you.

The further you were forced to go, the worse it got. Her own juices were beginning to fill up your mouth and your throat, causing you to splutter. Unintentionally, you swallowed some, far more than you'd ever be willing to.

When Tifa shifted her body, that was when gravity also swiftly became your enemy. Naturally, with her hips raising up like that, your own body was starting to fall down.

Going deeper and deeper into the cavernous depths of this giantess, whose walls just opened up willingly on their own, like she wanted to swallow you whole. By all means, she really did. If you could become a part of her body from now on, she'd be one happy girl, that was for sure.

“Come on...that's it...”

Exhaling heavily, she pushed her toes against the sheets, turning herself into a practical bridge. Her lips parted further and wider, and down below, the same could be said, as she was able to slip in another couple of digits. Pumping them in and out with a slick squelching rhythm, they forced her open in ways that she never had been before.

Though you were far too deep for them to even reach you now...

...What happened?

You rolled over onto your back and blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out where you even were right now. Eventually, when you were able to focus your gaze again, you found yourself looking up at a familiar ceiling. One which you'd even call homely.

“Fuck...”

You recalled the details of your insane dream, reaching up to touch your own cheek, which was still overheated. If you had to guess, you must have just drank way too much last night, and ended up passed out on the beds upstairs in Seventh Heaven. Wouldn't be the first time.

“Don't worry, I made sure to clean you up.”

Ah, that sweet, familiar voice. Of course, the Tifa of reality was nothing like the one you had that nightmare about. Always so thoughtful...

“Thanks Tifa-”

You rolled over to look at her, figuring she'd be at the side of the bed. Well, technically she was.

But the side of the bed was what looked like miles away. The sheets sprawled like a white desert, and a great deep shadow was cast upon them from where the gargantuan woman stood. She gazed down at you with a sultry smirk, lips curling up at the corners.

“Oh? Did you forget it really happened?”

You were at a loss for words, as she leaned right over you, the weight of just her hand against the bed beside you almost enough to send your whole body rolling. Laying there helplessly, you looked up at her face as it came in close, her soft, long strands of hair pooling around your form, and those deep eyes studying you eagerly.

Her sweetened breath dusted against you when she spoke again.

“That was just the beginning~”

Chapter End Notes:

...To be continued...?