- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of a very interesting tale...and my first story on the site! It's good to be here!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

 

“It's on the house~”

Tifa slid the glass across the wooden counter top. The two of you were alone now, it was pushing closing time, and most of the other patrons had already left. You glanced up at her with a surprised expression, before eyeing her suspiciously.

“...Really? You mean it?”

“I mean it.” the beautiful ebony-haired woman leaned forward and rested her face in both hands, beaming at you with an adoring expression, “You've already done so much to protect Midgar, it's the least I can offer you.”

“Well...if you insist then, bottoms up I guess!”

Eagerly, you picked up the glass, and she held up a finger.

“One second! I'll cheers with you~” she said, before excitedly lifting her own from behind the bar too, and clinking it against your own share.

“Cheers!”

You simultaneously shouted, before downing your drinks. One last call before you hit the road back to your home again. Living on the outskirts was a bit of a pain sometimes, but hey, at least you had good company right now. And free booze! Who could say no to that?

Though as you were sitting there, your head began to feel a little funny. You considered yourself a strong drinker, but maybe it was all finally catching up with you. You certainly felt a bit fuzzy, as if you were getting a head rush, but even then, there was something different about it. Clutching the edge of the bar, you looked up at Tifa helplessly.

“Wh...what's going on?”

“Hmm? Oh I don't know.” she smiled back innocently, but that smile grew a little more sinister as she lowered her own glass again and leaned against the counter, “You aren't feeling so good? Is that it?”

“Tifa--”

Suddenly, everything went black.

Groaning, you shifted a little when you came to again, and pressed your hands down on the ground beneath you. Only, this ground felt different. It was smooth and polished...like...the bar. You knew this feeling, you'd rested against it so many times before...

Gazing upwards, you were startled to see that the glass you'd been holding in one hand easily, was now twice your size at least. But the truly frightening thing was the even bigger threat that now loomed over you, looking as gorgeous as ever, but so much more dangerous.

Tifa curled her hand under her chin and smiled down at you with those soft pink lips, a strand of her hair, big enough to coil around you, falling across her aroused face.

“Ah~ I'm so happy it actually worked.”

“Wh-what did you do to me!?” you sobered up almost immediately, and yelled up at her in a demanding voice. Tifa only giggled, and then leaned forward again.

At this size it was so much more intimidating. That simple action of hers was enough to make you stumble backwards, as her chest loomed, her cleavage showing like a deep chasm, her hot breath dusting you as her face lowered right down above where you stood. It billowed the clothes you were wearing.

Looking up at her smile, you had never been so scared of those incisors she had there in her mouth. If she really wanted to, all she had to do was close the gap and snap you up between her teeth, just like that. She could burst you like a bubble, easy.

“H...haa...”

You were a soldier, but this was enough to make you whimper.

“I put a little something in your drink. I wanted to see if that powder could really shrink somebody. Looks like the merchant wasn't lying...”

Panicking, you tried to run, but her hand caught you quicker, and lifted you up before her gargantuan self.

You gulped nervously, dreading what she had planned for you...