- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 has arrived~ Tifa finally decides to satisfy her desires, and takes you up to her 7th Heaven bedroom...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

Tifa's chest was suffocating you.

Her sweet smelling skin caved in on every side, leaving you trapped in a heated little bubble, a crevice that was becoming sweatier and sweatier as she massaged her rotund mounds, and felt your petite little body getting crushed between them. On the outside, although every sound was muffled, you could make out the faint sounds of her moaning and groaning with delight, while she worked her thumbs in circles on her nipples.

She'd always fantasized about how good this would feel, and now, much to her luck, she was getting to live it. The sensation of your trapped self between her breasts was almost cute in a way, endearing somehow. No matter how much you struggled, no matter how much you resisted, all she had to do was keep her chest like this, and there was no way out for a little thing like you. It was funny how little effort it took to render you hopeless.

“What's the matter? Are you stuck~?” Tifa purred out her words, and continued feeling up her breasts all the more, flicking her nipples and leaning back against the counter she was standing by. Panting and sweating, you gave in, slipping through her cleavage to the base of it, barely having made any progress to climb out at all. If this was going to be your grave, you supposed that there were worse ways to go...but really...for it to end like this...

Eventually Tifa was tired of keeping you in there. She reached for you and pulled you out again, bringing your wheezing body up before her face.

“P...please...” you exhaled shakily, while she just swung you lightly before her big brown eyes, focusing on you, her lips curling up with amusement. Tifa bit that bottom lip of hers, and you caught a feeble glance at her teeth, blood running cold at the sight. Her jaw was large enough compared to you that she could really grind you down to nothing if she wanted to. To say nothing of what might happen if she just...swallowed you whole...

You shut your eyes tightly. That was the last thing you wanted to imagine right now. Even if what you were going through was pretty miserable, you were alive at least. That was something, right?

“Having you in there really turned me on, you know? So how about we go upstairs?” Tifa spoke breathily, and you shivered with morbid anticipation, the world beginning to shake violently as she kept you pinched between her fingers and started carrying you upstairs with her. Tifa left the building sized bar behind and took you towards her bedroom, while you had no choice but to let her. If you tried to struggle loose then it could end up with you splattering against the floor far below, and you weren't exactly ready for that.

Not that you were ready for any of this.

Eventually she swung open her bedroom door, and you yelped as the world rushed around you, getting let go, only to land against a massive, pillowy surface. Coughing with the shock, your trembling hands pressed down against the bedsheets, and you raised your head in a daze, looking around yourself with bewilderment. The entire surface of her bed was literally like a desert sized plain, only instead of sand, everything was soft fabric.

Looking up, you could see Tifa approaching, having shut the door behind her. She tucked a long black strand of hair behind her ear, and then ran her hands down over her top, pulling her white vest over her head, and exposing her underwear. Then, she took that off too, and your eyes widened with awe at the sight of her tits popping free. They looked larger than life now that they weren't contained behind her bra.

Keeping her hooded eyes on you, she hooked her thumbs against the inside of her skirt and tugged it down, leaving her in only her panties. This time she turned around, giving you a view of her backside instead. You stared up at her plush, large cheeks, and watched as she peeled the fabric down away from them, exposing her entire backside. If she were to sit down on you now, you'd be flattened like a pancake.

Terror gripped you then, when you saw her suddenly motioning backwards. Her shadow grew deeper over you, casting you in darkness, and you fell back in shock. Her backside wobbled tautly overhead, and she ran a hand against one cheek, gripping it and letting it loose so it jiggled.

Her eyes cast over her shoulder towards you, gazing down at your teeny tiny little self, while you could only stare up speechlessly.

“What do you think? I'm always behind the bar, so I guess you've never seen this side of me before~” she uttered. You had to admit, it was strangely enticing, but terrifying at the same time. She could crush you between those cheeks just like she could between her breasts. If you weren't careful, she might try it.

Tifa thankfully turned herself around again, and you were greeted by the sight of her bare pussy instead. Her lips were engorged with heat, moist and wet from being turned on already. Her clit visibly twitched against her bare mound as soon as she saw you below her again. Just looking at you was enough to get her in a libido.

“You're so tiny...I could fit you in here if I wanted to...” she huffed out, and you stared as she spread her lips apart, strings of cum dripping between them. Her crotch was right above you, and so you were left looking up into a deep, dark cavern, which almost seemed to be giving off visible clouds of heat. If she put you in there, who was to say that you'd ever be able to get back out again?

“Haa...ahh~ I can't stop myself, you know? I just have to know what it feels like...”

Suddenly, the whole bed quaked, and you staggered backwards haphazardly. Tifa raised one knee at a time and climbed up onto the sheets with you, keeping her pussy spread and using her free hand to support herself as she mounted over you. Her shadow only grew larger, and you panicked, shaking your head frantically.
“...I wanna...put you inside me so badly...”

“No! Tifa wait!”

You tried to call up and beg with her, not caring about your pride anymore. You'd plead and plead if it would stop her, but she didn't seem to be listening. Once she was positioned over you in a kitten pose, she reached for your miniscule body and seized it firmly in her fist.

“Tifa! Tifa no, please!”

Begging and squirming, you struggled in her hold, but she ignored it. If anything, the fact that you were putting up such a fight was something she kind of adored. It got her imagination running wild, wondering what it would feel like if you were squirming around inside of her pussy just like that.

“Mmhm~ Put up a fight if you want to...” she smiled devilishly down at you, and slowly drew you closer towards her most secret place...