- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this origionally had images included with the story but as I am unable to contact the subjects/owners to obtain express permission to use them I had to leave them out and replace with descriptive text. I might upload the story with the images to DA at some point.

Tags: Slow Growth, Muscle Growth, Breast Expansion, Gentle

 

I first met Shelby in college. We were both studying the same degree and shared several classes but we didn’t actually meet until well into the fall of our first year. It was all thanks to a group project. Of course our initial interactions were stilted and awkward but very quickly we became comfortable with one another. From that moment onward, I knew she was the one. We became best friends almost immediately and started doing almost everything together and I can’t describe how happy it made me to just be with her. 

I might be a bit biased but Shelby was, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. I hate to say it but it was likely that my initial attraction to her was based solely on her physical appearance. She stood about 5’5 with straight dirty blonde hair that fell past her shoulders. Everything about her body was slim and delicate and while she didn’t have very large breasts she had a perfectly shaped ass that flowed into silky smooth legs. In short. She was hot. But I quickly realized it wasn't just her appearance that was attractive, oh no. She loved to joke around and could keep up with,  and even outmatch, my own sense of humor. We both liked a lot of the same things, like gaming and reading, though we weren’t without our differences. Sometimes it felt like we were so close that we might as well already be a couple.

But alas, things were not yet to be. I wasted too much time ho-humming about the risk of asking her out for real and losing such a great friend. By the time I’d made up my mind to throw caution to the wind, someone had beaten me to it. Perhaps even then it wasn’t too late. If I had just made my feelings known in spite of her new partner things might have turned out differently. But I just told myself I didn’t want to be “that guy” and that I was happy with our friendship. Which I was, until I wasn’t. 

Things changed pretty quickly, as they tend to do, and after our second year of school both Shelby and I made the decision to leave our current school and pursue different degrees. Unfortunately this meant we’d no longer be in the same place. I moved to the northeast coast and she to the midwest. And slowly, but surely, our friendship faded. It wasn’t due to any intent on either of our parts but as we simply didn’t see each other anymore and our only means of communication was online, it just wasn’t possible to maintain the same level of friendship. I resigned myself. And let her fade from my life, hoping that someday I would be able to look at someone else the way I looked at her. That is, until our lives suddenly crossed paths once again.  

 

It all started with a text message. 


Hey, can I ask u something kinda personal?


Yeah sure, what's up?


So

If u had the option to be taller would u take it?


Uh, yeah I guess I’m not really unhappy with my height tho 

Are you?


Yeah kinda :/ 

I know 5’5 isn’t super short for a girl but this job I’m working is mostly men and it makes me kinda nervous 


Yeah I guess I could see that

Is that even possible though? To grow taller?


Yes! I did some looking and there’s this new procedure looking for clinical trials and they said they’d accept me!


Oh nice? Are you gonna do it?


At this point I was nursing a semi. The thought of Shelby growing taller, taller than me at least, was something of a fantasy of mine. To hear that it might actually happen? Well, let’s just say I knew what I’d be thinking about when I went to bed tonight. 


I think so

I’m a little nervous about it that’s why I asked u

You’ve always been good at advice



Well, how exactly does it work?


They said it’s pretty simple, all they do is stimulate muscle and bone growth with a hormone injection and then they inject some stuff directly into your bones so you can grow even after puberty.


That sounds….safe?


Yeah I kinda thought the same thing ._. 

But apparently they’ve had really positive results so far with people growing up to 8 inches. 


Hold on, 8 inches? That would make you 6’1! That’s huge?


Haha, yeah. But I don’t think I want to get that tall. I’m aiming for 5’10 5’11. 


There was a pause as I searched for the right words to continue the conversation. Thankful I didn’t have to. 


Soooooo how tall are u? ;) 


5’7 on a good day 5’6 ¾ if you wanna be super specific. 


Would it be weird? 

If I was 3 or 4 inches taller than u?


No! Not at all. 

Actually

I’d find it kinda hot…


I took a deep breath in. Talk about a risky text. There was an agonizing moment before Shelby responded. 


Good ;)

I’ve made up my mind then

I’m gonna be moving back east in a about a year, as soon as my contract with this job is up

We should hang out again!


Yeah!

I’d love that!




I don’t think I have to explain to you the feelings I was feeling right about now. I don’t think I could. The love of my life, the one that got away, was not only moving closer to me but she seemed actually interested in me! Oh. And she was fulfilling one of my deepest fantasies by growing from a devastatingly beautiful woman into a devastatingly beautiful woman who could potentially look down at the top of my head in flats. 

We chatted much more that night, mostly about other things. Catching up and all that. And we would keep that up. Constantly messaging each other every day for several months.


At this point Shelby was already well into her growth procedure. Apparently the initial phase doesn’t include much height growth as it focuses on increasing muscle and bone density to support the real growth later on. As a result, Shelby had been spending more and more time at the gym. 


Heeeeeey! Guess what!


What?


I just benched 150lbs!

150! That’s more than I weigh!


Geez! That’s nearly as much as I weigh!


Hahaha

I bet I could bench u soon ;)


I’m sure you will

I mean

You’re already a lot stronger than me


Really?

u think?


I know it!

I can barely lift 70lbs let alone twice that!



Wow that’s so cool!

We should arm wrestle when we hang out, just to be sure >:)


Can’t wait!

By then you could probably lift me with one hand!


:O

>:) that’d be super hot


You can imagine what images were stuck in my mind for weeks after that. But Shelby wasn’t done. About a month into the second phase, the part with the actual growth, she sent me this. 




None of my bras fit :P 


Attached was an image of her chest. Twin globes stretching against the fabric of a low cut T-shirt. I could faintly see two small nubs poking through that could only have been her nipples, something that’s bound to happen when you outgrow your bras.  


Oh...wow…

u like? 


I mean, God yes

But….how?


The second phase is basically like a second puberty so I was bound to get bigger boobs :P

I used to be an A cup

I’m a 38DD now


A second image. This time she was cupping her left breast in her hand, her titflesh bulging between her fingers.


That's 

Wow




You’ve got some reall….


badonkers? :P


Yes

dobonhonkeros


Massive dahoonkabhankaloos


big ol’ tonhongerekoogers


By the time we meet up I’ll have even bigger bonkhonagahoos!


Humungous hungolomghnonolouhongous!


XD


 :D


You get the idea. 


It wasn’t long until she sent me the message I’d be waiting for. 


So

Guess what?


Hmmmmmmmmm

Your house was blown up by giant fire ants?


Nope!


Your future self traveled back in time in an attempt to kill you and save the world?!


Wtf nooo!


YOU traveled back in time and accidentally dated your father so now you have to set up your parents at senior prom to prevent you and your siblings from being erased from time itself?!?!


Noooooo! >:(


Well I’m out of guesses…

I

Am finally 

Taller 

Than u :)

5’8 as of this morning


Oh shit

That’s hot


I know ;)

Shorty


Hey now

I’m still like 2 years older than you young lady


Maybe 

But I’m taller and stronger

I can squat like 200 pounds ez

And soon

I’ll be even tallerrrrrr

I hope you don’t mind heels >:)


Oh lordy

I hadn’t even considered that….


Of course, I had.


I’m not sure how big my feet will end up being but I’m gonna buy a pair of 6’ stilettos as soon as I can. 


Jesus

You’d be like 6’5


I know!

You’d be eye level with my shoulders

I could fit ur whooooole head under my chin!

u wouldn’t be able to kiss me unless I bent over!


Kiss you?

Are we?

Will I be able to do that when you come over?


Yeah, I guess…

I mean…

If that’s okay?


Her domineering attitude faltered slightly and I realized that while what we had been doing the past half year could only be construed as flirting, we’d never actually solidified our relationship. 


Yeah

I’d like that


Good!

Me too

:)

 

I took a huge sigh of relief. I guess we’d done it. We were “a thing” now. Suddenly the next 6 months couldn’t go by fast enough, not that they could before. Every day I received a text updating me on Shelby’s height. While the growth was relatively slow she kept finding interesting ways to spice things up. Like the time she sent me a selfie of her standing in line at a concert, easily looking over the heads of those in front of her. At this point she was 5’9 but was wearing 4 inch heels bringing her up to 6’1. Or the time she sent a video of her working out. Seeing her taut muscles glisten with sweat as she hefted nearly 300 pounds from a squat was….well it was something all right.

 

Finally the fated day arrived. I had agreed to pick Shelby up at the airport and she had agreed to have a surprise for me. I could only imagine the surprise related to those heels she’d mentioned. 

I waited at baggage claim, shuffling nervously. Her plane had already deboarded and people were collecting their luggage. But I couldn’t see anyone that resembled Shelby, not even a sized up amazon version of her. Maybe she missed her flight? No, she would’ve said. And she sent me a text as soon as they started boarding. That’s when I heard a faint *ding!* from my pocket. I took out my phone to see the message. 


Turn around ;)


I did so, slowly. The sight that met my gaze was better than I ever could’ve ever hoped for.

Standing before me was the same girl I’d met all those years ago. The same, but also drastically different.   

“Hey there, Shorty!” Hearing Shelby’s voice for the first time in years was like hearing I’d won every lottery in every state at once. It was glorious. Almost as glorious as the rest of her. She was definitely taller and a quick peek down at the floor confirmed the heels I’d been expecting. Her massive chest was just below my eye level puting her somewhere around the 6’5 figure I’d imagined. And her revealing attire clearly showed off her rock hard abs and tight muscles. She was still lean, just toned and harder than steel. Just as she’d said, her face and lips were completely out of the reach of my own. But that didn’t matter as she took my face in her delicately gloved hands and stooped to kiss me passionately. Her large, soft lips felt like they covered half my face and as she pulled me close to her warm body I felt her breasts saddle my neck like the world’s softest pillows. 

Eventually she let me go, though I could’ve continued for as long as we both had breath. She took my hands in hers and looked down at me, she looked nervous. 


“So….are you happy to see me?” What an odd question. I couldn’t seem to come up with an answer so I just smiled and hugged her tightly. I nuzzled my head under her neck and she patted me gently, pulling me in closer with her free arm. “I guess that’s a yes!” She giggled. I could feel the power in her body and knew that while embraced like this I couldn’t pull away even if I wanted to. Which of course, I did not. 

On the drive home I was perhaps the most nervous I've ever been. Not just because I was thinking about what might happen when we got to my apartment, Shelby would be staying with me for a bit until she found a place of her own, but also because I simply could not keep my eyes off her. When she first entered the car she made a big show of sliding the passenger seat all the way back. She then gracefully slid her long legs into the space she'd made and ducked in. 

All the way home she chatted me up about how life changing the procedure was. How she now received respect from most men shorter than her, though many still viewed her as a potential conquest. Which was fine as she was now quite possibly stronger than any man on the planet. Every time we went over a bump her chest jiggled in my periphery. She ignored my glances, or pretended to. 


"You should have seen my big brother's face when I told him I was taller than him! He practically dropped his phone!" She giggled gleefully and glanced over at me. "Hey, I've been meaning to say…." She trailed off for a moment. "Thanks. For letting me back into your life. I know we kinda….drifted a bit. That was partly my fault." She averted her eyes, clearly anxious. 

"No it was both our faults but I want you to know….that there will always be a place for you in my life." I meant what I said of course and Shelby could tell. She smiled, wider than I'd seen in a long time. 

Once we got back to my apartment we spent the better part of our evening unpacking Shelby’s stuff. She only had two bags but I found out that wasn't because she picked light. 


"Jesus!" I strained as I attempted to lift the bag from the trunk. "What'd you put in here? Cement?" Shelby reached over my shoulder and casually lifted the bag and tossed it over her shoulder. 


"Oh, just some books and stuff!" She winked and hefted the second bag, which looked even heavier, if that were possible, and carried both through the door. I gulped, which I hoped wasn't audible, and followed her inside. 

Later that night, after everything was squared away, Shelby and I were chilling after dinner when she suddenly stood and walked over to the table. She sat down and placed her elbow on the table's surface and wiggled her fingers at me. I knew what she was getting at. 


"You sure this is really necessary? It's pretty obvious how much stronger than me you are." 


"I know. But we promised!" She wasn't taking no for an answer. I steeled my resolve and took my seat. 

It was clear from the start that what I'd said was true. I didn't stand a chance. Shelby’s arm rose intimidatingly from the table. Its bicep was easily the size of a softball and much, much harder. She had to lower her wrist slightly so that my comparatively twiggy arm could reach hers. Her hand engulfed my own, it felt like I was a child holding his mother's soft fingers. 


"Ready when you are!" Shelby sang. I took a deep breath….and heaved. 

I had intended to give my all from the start. That was the only way I'd ever put up a fight. So you can imagine my surprise when nothing happened. I faltered, then redoubled my efforts, gripping the table with my other hand to brace myself. Shelby’s eyes widened in genuine shock. 


"Wait hold on….you're serious?" She asked in disbelief. I grunted and strained in affirmation. "Oh my God! Dude! I'm not even trying. Like I'm not even using my arm, just my wrist!" I looked up at her, red in the face from effort. "Try both arms! I wanna see how much stronger I really am!" I obliged. From my end there was no perceivable change. Shelby, for her part, just squinted into the distance and rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "No. Nothing. I barely feel you. Gosh babe, I guess this means I'm the man of the house. Don't worry I'll  be sure to protect my little wifey from all the big strong girls out there!" She giggled and with a casual motion pinned my arm to the table. I panted breathlessly, both glad and disappointed that the ordeal was over. Except it wasn't. 

I tried to pull my arm back to my side but found it still pinned in Shelby’s iron grip. I looked up at her face, which was now nearly as red as my own. Still holding my hand she casually slid the solid oak table across the floor until there was nothing between us. 


"We're going to your room now." She stated matter of factly and turned around. I couldn't possibly stop her as she pulled me along. She only had to pull because we both found my fruitless struggles incredibly arousing. 


Once in my room Shelby unceremoniously tossed me onto the bed with only one arm and slid out of her clothes almost as fast as I did. Sitting there, on the bed, I could finally see Shelby’s body in all its glory. 5'11, probably closer to 6 feet even, and chiseled from the finest Greek marble. From her pecs to her deltoids she was the perfect mix of muscle and femininity. Her globe-like breasts hung like perfectly placed ornaments on her wide chest. She did a turn for me, pausing to flex while her back faced me. Her muscles rippled and then froze in steely groups along her shoulders. 


"Alright small stuff," she commanded me to move from my position on the bed with a simple wave of her hand. "Get to work." She lay down, spreading her legs before me. I dove in enthusiastically.


All that night we made love. While Shelby was always careful and gentle she also made it perfectly clear who was in charge. As if there were ever any doubt. The highlight for me was when she lifted me with one hand, gripping both of my own above my head, and pinned me to the wall whilst kissing me deeply. She then let my hands down and supported my weight with her knee against my crotch. I went to work on her breasts while she gently stroked my dick with her long finger. That first night is burned into my memory, until the end of time.


Shelby and I have been together for almost 3 years now. I proposed last week, though I knew from the moment I first met her all those years ago that She would be the woman I married, if any. She actually continued to grow a little after her procedure ended, finally stopping at 6’2. An inch taller than was supposed to be possible. Neither of us minded of course. 

She bought an even taller pair of heels to celebrate our engagement. A full 12 inches. Putting her at an even 7 feet 2 inches tall while fully decked out. I have no idea where she’d found them but at this height her boobs were actually above my face. I learned this when she surprised me, as she loves to do, by sneaking up behind me.

I felt something soft press into the back of my head. I thought at first it must be her mouth but when I turned around I found myself face-to-tit with….well….tits. Shebly giggled from somewhere way above me and pressed my head up and into her cleavage before stepping back and letting get a good look at her. She was massive. I mean of course she was but it’s not every day that you see someone nearly a foot and a half taller than you. She engulfed my field of view and I was completely taken in. She was wearing a black and red lingerie set that was more wispy lace and frills than it was fabric. Her titanic chest was barely contained by the translucent material and hung tantalizingly out of reach. While I was still processing the sight before me Shelby stepped forward and initiated foreplay.       

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” She trilled girlishly. “A tiny, little man. Why don’t you give me a kiss, little one?” She presented her cheek, barely lowering her face at all. Obviously, I stood no chance of reaching her angelic face. So I improvised. 

Shelby purred audibly as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss her exposed chest, gently massaging them on either side. 

“Such a good little man…you deserve a reward.” With that she bent, only slightly, at the waist. Placed both hands under my armpits and lifted me up. Up and up until my crotch was at her face level. She adjusted her grip to hold me one handed under my butt and with the other hand tore my pants and underwear from my body. I was, of course, already rock hard. I usually am around her. And she guided my member into her oversized mouth. 

Her tongue, god her tongue. It was almost as big as my erect dick. I don’t say that because I’m small, no, Shelby’s just big. It wrapped around me like a python. Gripping and squeezing as if it planned on sucking the life right out of me. Which it did. Promptly. 

After I’d emptied untold generations into her mouth she lowered me and cradled me in her strong arms. Every now and then she’d kiss me and giggle softly as I strained to lift my head to meet hers. 


She was perfect.


Everything was perfect.

 

And all it took,

 

 

Was a second chance.         

 

Chapter End Notes:

I really wish I could've included the images but I don't want to break any rules on this site. I do plan on hopefully breaking into 3D art at somepoint so who knows, maybe next time.