- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Incest, Vore (no swallowing), New Word Order (ish), Age Progression, Reality Change 

“Hey Pete, how tall are you?” 


“Huh?” I looked down at my sister Piper, caught off guard by the sudden question. We were sitting on the living room couch watching some movie late at night. Both of us were in what could be described as pajamas though really they were just old clothes no longer fit for wearing in public. 


“Why do you wanna know?” I shot back. I wasn’t sure why I was avoiding the question but something about how Piper was looking at me was giving me the creeps. This wasn’t helped by her response of breaking into a wide, narrow-eyed grin. 


“Oh no reason, just I think I’ve hit my growth spurt and was wondering how much I had to grow to catch up to you.” 


“Ha, yeah good luck short-stack.” I tried to laugh her comment off but something was nagging at the recesses of my mind. I turned back to the movie but eyed Piper from my periphery. She wasn’t lying. I had noticed that she seemed a bit taller recently and the once loose sweatpants and T-shirt I had passed down to her were looking pretty tight. She’d just turned 13 so it was to be expected. But as a boy nearly 4 years her senior (depending on the time of year) there was no way she’d ever be as tall or taller than me...right? 

Although, our mom was pretty tall for a woman. 5’11, and our dad was only 5’8. It wasn’t inconceivable that she could take after mom and I would take after dad. No, no, our dad’s brother was nearly 6’4 and mom's older sister was just 5’7. I had just as much of a chance to be the taller one.  


“Hey come on, how tall are you?” Piper was pestering me again, nudging my shoulder to get my attention. 


“Geeze fine, I’m 5’9 and a bit. Now will you lay off?” I gently pushed her so she fell away across the sofa. 


“Huuuuh, that’s all?” She was grinning even wider. “I’m definitely gonna be taller than you soon bro.” 


“Yeah, as if. You’re, what, 5’4 in shoes? Keep dreaming.” 


“Nuh-uh! I’m 5’7! Nearly the same as dad!” Piper stood up and folded her arms. Glaring down at me. 


“No way you’re almost as tall as dad! You’re 13, get over yourself!” 


“Are you high or something dude? I’m 14. And I’m not “almost” as tall as dad, we're the exact same.” This caught me off guard again.


“Since when are you 14? I’m nearly 17 and you're like 4 years younger than me.” 


“Am too! You just have a shitty memory!” Piper moved to stand between me and the TV, blocking my view. I was about to push her out of the way again but something caught my eye. I wasn’t sure what it was so I sat back slightly and looked Piper over slowly. I couldn’t be sure, it might have been a trick of the light or the low angle, but she looked….older. The difference was subtle. A slightly curvier frame, longer legs and other little things. The old clothes she was wearing looked even smaller on her. The T-shirt clung to her upper body, accentuating her budding breasts and leaving a small portion of her midsection uncovered. Her sweatpants ended just above her ankles and were stretched smooth over her toned legs. I shook my head and sat all the way back. 


“Whatever, there’s still now way you’re 5’8.” I tried to dismiss her, hoping she’d give in. 


“You’re right I’m not 5’8, I’m 5’9, I measured myself this morning.”


“Joke’s over Pip’, stop making shit up.” I was overtly ignoring her now, looking anywhere but directly at her. 


“Fine. Stand up.” 


“W-what?”


“Stand up. If you’re so sure we’re not the same height, why don’t you prove it?” 


“I don’t gotta prove anything to my 13 year old brat of a sister.” I spat back.


“We just went over this. I'm 15 not 13! Now stand up!” Piper reached down and grabbed my forearm, yanking me to my feet. 


“Wait but you said before that you were four….teen….” I was shocked at Piper’s ability to pull me up, I was shocked that she would so obviously change her lie and I was shocked that I was starting to believe her but most of all, I was shocked to be looking up into her eyes. 


“Believe me now?” Piper grinned and stood even closer, her eyes sparkling as they peered down at me.   


“I thought….I thought you said you were the same height as me?” I stammered, unsure of exactly what was going on. 


“Same? Nah, I’m pretty sure I’m taller than you. It’s been a long time coming though. We might be the same age but girls grow faster than boys.” 


“Same age? But you’re my little sister?” I was trying to keep up with Piper’s increasingly radical statements. Though they seemed to be closer to reality than what I remembered. 


“Little sister? You weren’t even born first, if anything you’re my little brother! Especially since you’re like 2 inches shorter than me.” This time I saw it. As Piper spoke I watched as she rose taller. It was as if she stood on her toes and never came back down. I stumbled back and looked her whole body over once again. There was no doubt. She didn’t look like a 13 year old anymore. She had the knockout body of a highschool bombshell. Her large breasts strained against the thin fabric of her T-shirt, which at this point was more like a crop top revealing all over her washboard stomach. The sweatpants may as well have been painted on accenting her peach shaped rear like a pair of yoga pants. It was while looking at her that I found one last piece of my old reality to cling to. 


“Your clothes….” I managed to say. Piper looked down at herself.


“What about them?” She asked, puzzled.


“Those are my old hand-me-downs. I remember giving them to you last year! I-” Before I could finish I blinked and everything had changed. Gone were my old sweatpants and T, instead Piper was wearing a back tank top and navy blue sweatpants that fit her much better. 


“Are you okay dude? I’ve never gotten hand-me-downs from you. Besides, aren't you wearing my old clothes right now?” 


“What?”


“Yeah, why would I wear your old shit when I’m a year older? It’s not like any of it would fit anyway, I’ve been taller than you your whole life.” I looked on in awe. It was as if with every sentence she spoke Piper inched taller, she even had to adjust her head to keep looking me in the eyes.


“Wait….how tall...are you?” 


“6’2 and some change.” Piper sighed and folded her arms under her ample chest as she looked down at me. “I don’t know why you’re asking. It’s not like you’re ever gonna grow more.” 


“I-I still could...you don’t know-” 


“Nah you’re done little bro. But you should be happy. You’re pretty tall for a guy. I still have a ways to go to catch up to mom.” This statement completely stopped my train of thought. Of all the weird things that had just transpired, this sentence took the cake. 


“Explain?” I asked hesitantly. 


“What, why?” Piper raised an eyebrow. 


“Just….humor me okay?” 


“Yeah….okay. Well, you’re 5’9 right? That’s like 4 inches taller than average for a guy. Mom’s 6’5, which is like 3 or so inches taller than normal for a girl.”


“No...no that’s wrong...I should be average and the girls are like 5’4, right?” I asked but I already knew the answer. Piper burst out laughing. 


“In what world? The tallest guy at school is like 5’2 at best and I know for a fact that the shortest girl is 6’1.” As she spoke I felt the whole world shift around me. Piper’s body stretched higher and higher above me even as the floor seemed to rise with her.


“This….this is all wrong...you’re supposed to be my 13 year old younger sister...I’m 5’9 and you’re only 5’6….why is this happening…” I stumbled forward and fell into Piper’s arms.


“You got a few things wrong there little guy. I’m your 21 year old older sister. I’m 6’11 and you’re 4’10.” I looked up at my sister but was so close that her face was obscured by her breasts. 


“So you’re….more than 2 feet taller than me?” Even as I spoke I knew what would happen. I felt Piper’s skin brush past my face as she rose taller. 


“I mean, closer to 3…” She reached down and lifted me up like a child, cradling me in one arm. “But who's counting?” Once we were face to face she placed her lips against my own and kissed me gently. I sat stunned for a few seconds before pulling away. 


“Piper what the hell! I’m your brother!” She looked at me with a bemused expression. 


“So? You’re also just a boy. I can do what I want with you.”


“Since when?” 


“Uh since always? Men are less than half the size of women. It's not like you can stop me.” Once more the familiar feeling of Piper growing around assaulted my senses. “I mean look at you,” Piper held her arm up against my torso, flexing her biceps. “ My forearm is the same width as your whole body, and my bicep alone probably weighs more than you do.” I reached out my hand to squeeze her arm. My palm and fingers looked like a child's, no like a doll’s, against her thick muscles. “Ergo,  I can do what I want. And what I want is smooches!” With that Piper once again brought my lips to hers. She sat back down on the couch, which was now much bigger to accommodate her size. She adjusted me in her lap, slipping my slime frame under her shirt and between her enormous breasts and hugging me tightly.

Every few seconds she pulsed larger, or me smaller it was hard to tell. I could feel her tongue swelling in my mouth and her lips covered more and more of my face. Pretty soon her breasts were large enough for her cleavage to swallow me whole. Before that could happen she plucked me from between them and, holding me in one hand, proceeded to lick my body from top to bottom. I don’t know when I lost my clothes but the sensation of a tongue wider than my shoulders sucking on me like a lollipop kept me from wondering. Even as her hot breath washed over me I could feel her expanding around me. Her hand shifted from holding me like a doll to pinching me between her thumb and forefinger. Before I even knew what was happening she’d placed me on her tongue. The thick muscle was almost as wide as I was tall and much longer. I looked up in horror as she brought it into her mouth and darkness surrounded me. 

I was powerless. As Piper’s tongue gently pushed me from side to side I felt hard objects that could only have been her teeth. Each one felt as large as a beach ball and much more dangerous. Her saliva engulfed me in a sickly sweet cocoon of liquid. Even so it felt….good. I must have climaxed at least twice while I was there. Eventually she opened her mouth and using her tongue deposited me on her palm. I lay in a pool of her saliva, gasping for air. 


“Mmmm, how was that little guy?” She was whispering but even so her voice boomed around me like an overpowered surround system. “I’m gonna go to bed, so I’m gonna put you in your spot m’kay?” She wasn’t even talking to me anymore, more like at me. Like an owner to a pet. With her free hand she lifted her tank top away from her left breast and lowered me in front of it. “Get on little dude!” I was too exhausted to argue any more. As I reached for her nipple the world shifted one last time. The nipple seemed to expand before me until it was several times my size. I could no longer climb atop it. Instead Piper tilted her hand slightly to tip me out. I landed with an inaudible “plop” onto the top of her nipple, which may as well have been a small hill to me. 

 

“G’night lil’ bug! I’ll see you in the morning!” Piper let go of her tank top, pinning me to her chest. My soft prison jiggled slightly as she walked up the stairs and her titanic heart beat thumped in my ears. I don’t know how I got her. But….I guess it’s not all that bad….is it?