- Text Size +

David screamed as her foot crashed down nexto them. In the time it had taken the little group to run a few centimeters Jaime had already crossed the room. The sheer force of the foot landing was enough to knock most of them to the ground. Now on his back David turned his head up to get another look at her. He'd only been watching her streams for a couple of weeks but he'd gotten an embarrassingly large crush on the blue haired beauty. He'd even donated to her a few times on nights he felt particularly lonely. If it weren't for the fact that she was about to crush them David would be ecstatic being so close to her.


"Why do you all keep running from me! You're supposed to be my fans! Do none of you want to play with me?!" Jaime complained, a cute, pouty look on her face.


Without even attempting to give an answer David and the others quickly took off running again, only to stop in their tracks when the shadow of her gargantuan sole stretched out so far in front of them that they knew it was over. David looked to the sky and stared, it was like waiting for his own execution, for his own guillotine to drop. He started to count the little red splotches on her foot, only reaching seven before the sky crashed down on him. Waking up in a cold sweat David breathed a massive sigh of relief. He lay there for a minute before reaching for his bed covers, only to realise, there weren't any. He sat up and looked around, in fact, there was no bed. He stood up, rubbing his eyes out of sheer confusion, and gasped. David wasn't sure which was more surprising, the fact that he'd woken up in a bedroom he recognised as his favourite streamer's bedroom, or that everything in this room was gigantic. Turning around he saw a mix of pink and white blankets hanging down over the edge of the enormous bed. Noticing some movement across the gigantic plane of hardwood he tried to wave at the figures, but it didn't seem like they noticed him. Hoping to find an any kind of explanation David took two steps toward the figures before screaming his lungs out. A titanic, familiar looking foot slammed down beside him, only to be followed immediately by another. He craned his neck up past her ankles, past her knees, and finally her torso, laying his eyes Jaime's tired, sleepy face.


Jaime had awoken a dozen times already today but she could never amass the effort to actually get out of bed. It was only when her stomach started to rumble that she decided to stop being lazy. Jaime grabbed her phone and placed her feet on the floor, opting to sit there and scroll through twitter for a good few minutes before standing to stretch. While she'd showered just yesterday the things she'd gotten up to in her bed last night with her newfound fantasies had left her a lot sweatier than she'd care to admit. Jaime began walking to the bathroom only to stop when something squelched under her right foot. Lifting her foot behind her to check Jaime yelled out in frustration.


"Oh come on! There's more ants in here? I didn't even get to play with these ones.." She was genuinely more annoyed over being unable to toy with them than the idea of having a bug infestation. Displeased with her morning already Jaime slammed her bedroom door shut and headed for the bathroom.


For David everything happened significantly faster than he could comprehend. One minute Jaime was on her phone, the next she was halfway across this gigantic bedroom, and seconds later she'd flattened the two figures in the distance. When Jaime lifted up her cute sole to check what she'd stepped on, he noticed the splotches were red. Half of him felt relieved knowing other people had also succumbed to this bizarre experience, the other half of him became filled with terror when he realised his favourite streamer had just nonchalantly murdered two people in front of him.


Jaime opened the door to her bathroom, enjoying how cool the air was compared to the rest of her apartment. For the people trapped in the gigantic porcelain prison hearing the door open was exciting for some and terrifying for others, nobody knew how the bathroom's owner would react to a dozen tiny people in the base of the shower. However the moment her familiar face came into view everybody was relieved, all of them watched Jaime's streams with some frequency and they knew just how kind the adorable blue haired streamer was to her viewers. Jaime wandered over to her shower and easily spotted another few bugs scattered across the shining white floor of the shower. She was a little concerned at the alarming increase of bugs in her apartment lately but she quickly dismissed her worries after she decided what to do with them. For the people below no amount of shouting and waving seemed to get Jaime's attention, she was visibly lost in her own train of thought as her arm extended and she grabbed the shower head above them. They were given very little time to process the horrifying implications of this before the water was turned on and the first of many "bugs" began flying toward the drain.


"Byeee byeeeeeeee!" Jaime sang, followed by cute, familiar giggle. Just like she was playing a game Jaime blasted the ants one by one, taking great pleasure as they were violently thrown down the drain and to their deaths. Once her shower was cleaned of the pests, Jaime reattached the shower head, slightly more aroused then she was when she first grabbed it.


Tom was stunned. He had the biggest crush on Jaime, and seeing her of all people wander into the bathroom had filled him with excitement, only for his excitement to be replaced with fear as he watched Jaime wipe out a dozen people below. His fear was then swiftly pushed to the side as his favourite streamer began stripping down in preparation for her shower. From his spot high up on a shelf he could see almost everything. His eyes were glued to her body as Jaime slowly revealed herself piece by piece. Entirely shameless Tom reached for himself and began masturbating to his own personal strip show Jaime was unintentionally giving him. However the moment she stepped into the shower he quickly stopped and headed for cover behind a gigantic white bottle.


Jaime extended her arms out and stretched a little before getting into the shower. It began getting steamy, and the hot water crashing onto her skin was making her feel so much better. She closed her eyes and savoured the feeling for a couple of minutes before turning to the shelf and grabbing some body wash.


It began getting uncomfortably hot for Tom as the room began to heat up, all he wanted to do was take another peek at Jaime but he knew it was a risky idea. His battle with temptation was interrupted when his cover was lifted away into the sky, granting him a full view of Jaime's body. The steam made it a little difficult to see but the curvy shape was enough alone. He reached for himself again as he watched his favourite streamer squirt some cream into her palm. He was about to finish when he froze entirely. As Jaime went to place the bottle back on the shelf, she looked DIRECTLY at him. Thinking quickly he jumped up and down, yelling about how he was shrunk, being at her chest height made it certain she'd realise what he was, at least that's what Tom thought. Through the thick steam Jaime could only really make out a moving black dot, something akin to an ant. Still feeling some leftover arousal from earlier Jaime couldnt help herself. She put the bottle back down right beside the bug and moved her palm to the shelf. With her free hand she swiped the little creature into the pool of cream and began massaging her body.


Tom screamed as Jaime's gigantic hand threw him into a cold pool of lotion, for a second he thought he was safe but Jaime quickly changed his mind as he was smashed into her warm skin. Tom was honestly enjoying himself. He was being given a complete tour of Jaime's body as she coated herself with the lotion, including some of her more intimate areas. Slowly but surely he was brought down her body, eventually ending at her ankles when Jaime was done spreading lotion. Tom was lifted back up close to her belly button and held there for a moment.


Jaime knew it was gross, but it wasn't going to stop her.. besides, the little bug had been cleaned relentlessly over the past few minutes. She took a second to think up a scenario in her head, ultimately deciding on one. This little bug was now a young little fan of hers that fell in love with her, so much so that he shrank himself down just to get close to her. Feeling her legs start to quiver Jaime swiped the bug from her palm with a free finger and gently pushed it inside of herself. She sat down in the shower, laying back and enjoying the splashing of hot water on her legs as she started to gently massage the little creature against her inner walls.


Before Tom could process what was happening to him he was plastered to a finger and thrust into darkness. When he began getting battered against walls of rough flesh he realised what was happening. His favourite streamer was using him like a sex toy to get off with. At first it wasn't so bad, this wasn't the fantasy he'd had in mind upon meeting Jaime but at least it wasn't painful. Until it was. As Jaime began getting faster and faster, she began to care less and less for her little toy, grinding him against herself just to make it kick and fight for freedom. Tom's apathy turned to screaming as he felt his body about to break. He tried squirming free of her finger but the sheer force was unbelievable, he took to calling out Jaime's name as the first of his limbs made a little cracking sound, but it only got more intense. That is until an ear-piercing moan reached Tom's ears and he was hit with a tidal wave of sticky cum. The immense finger that had been abusing him pulled away, and left him to quietly slide out of Jaime's lips and onto the floor of the shower.


Jaime arched backwards as her body bucked in pleasure, she let out a soft whimper and closed her eyes, still panting rapidly. Minutes passed and Jaime opened her eyes again, most of the steam had cleared, allowing her to spot that little bug with ease. She watched it for a moment, it almost seemed like it was.. limping.


"But...it can't..." Jaime whispered as she lowered her head toward it. With the utmost care she picked it up between her fingers and dangled it in front of her eyes. Jaime's head began to spin. She was paralyzed. If this little bug was.. more than a bug.. then that meant the others were too. That meant the bugs she stepped on this morning.. weren't bugs.. That meant the bugs she washed down the shower drain earlier.. weren't bugs.. That meant her fantasy.... was no longer a fantasy. Her first thought was now to let this little thing live, if only out of guilt, but the more she thought about what she wanted to do the more Jaime understood that she couldn't. If this little thing told any other "people" what she was capable of, she wouldn't be able to play her games on any unsuspecting and trusting little creatures. And so, sat naked at the bottom of her shower, slightly drunk with pleasure, Jaime opened up her maw and flicked the broken little guy down her throat. She quickly cleaned herself off and put some clothes on, ready to begin her search.