- Text Size +

The giant hand was wrapped around the lower half of Leah's body. Her arms were pinned to her sides, making it impossible for her to doing anything more than wiggle helplessly. 

She stared at the giant's face, but he wasn't paying her even an ounce of attention. His eyes remained focused on the television, even as the hand holding her raised up. The movement stopped once Leah was being held directly in front of the man's mouth. "What's going on?!" she demanded. 

Eric ignored the tiny woman's question. He made a habit out of not conversing with his food. Instead, he simply stuck out his tongue and ran it along the upper half of the woman's body. 

He let out a soft mmmm sound as his tastebuds absorbed the delicious flavor. The little people always tasted good, but this one seemed to be especially tasty. He would have to be sure to savor it thoroughly. 

Leah was frozen in shock as the giant licked her. The wet, bumpy muscle slowly traveled up the front of her body. It was impossible for her to miss the pleased hum that came from the giant's far too close mouth. 

Suddenly everything began to make a lot more sense to Leah. The giant barely acknowledged her and treated her far from an equal. The reason why? He didn't view her as a person like him. He viewed her as food. 

While she had certainly been freaked out before, at her new revelation, Leah's panic and fear had increased tenfold. She struggled desperately against the giant's grip, but it proved fruitless. He was just too strong. 

After his first lick, his snack had become even more ansty. Eric figured she had finally figured out what her fate was. He internally chuckled at her pitiful attempts at escaping. All it took was the slightest flex of his fingers for her to be effortlessly restrained. 

Eric returned his attention to the TV as he went in for another lick. Before his tongue made contact, the little person cried out a desperate "no!" Of course, the plea fell on deaf ears. 

Once again the giant ignored Leah as he continued to move his tongue towards her. She recoiled back as far as she could but it made no difference. The muscle's second pass over her body left her absolutely drenched in saliva. It was almost as if the first taste of her had caused the giant to begin to salivate. 

For the next couple minutes Eric lapped at his snack. Occassionally he would add a little finesse to his licks, like moving his tongue in a zig-zag pattern, or spending an extra long time on her face. 

By the time he had finally grown tired of simply tasting the minature person, the upper half of her body was entirely coated in his saliva. The sight brought a smile to Eric's lips. It was always pleasing to see tangible proof of one's claim on something. 

Eric let out a warm sigh, the air blowing past the woman. His show was coming to its end, and as much as he'd enjoyed licking his snack, he figured it was about time he move things along. He was still hungry after all. 

Leah did not like the look on the giant's face one bit. If he really did consider her to be food, then she would be subjected to a lot more than just licking. "Don't eat me, please!" she begged, trying to catch the giant man's eye. 

Surprisingly, the giant actually did meet her gaze for once. He rolled his eyes, as if annoyed by her pleading for her life. 

"Save your begging," Eric told the woman in annoyance. He didn't like to actually talk to the little people, but he was so tired of always hearing them whining before he ate them. "You're a snack, and snacks get eaten. End of story." 

Leah shook her head vigorously. "No, no--" She didn't get the chance to continue before she was uncerimoniously popped into the giant's mouth. 

If the woman wasn't going to shut up on her own, Eric figured he'd just have to make her. As soon as she was inside his mouth he felt himself calm down. It was hard to be tense with something so delicious on his tongue. 

Meanwhile, Leah was in hell. The giant's mouth was a moist, hot, dark cavern. Not to mention the fact that she was being relentlessly bombarded by the massive tongue she had become painfully familiar with. 

She was tossed about, sucked on, rolled around, and prodded at as if she were some kind of hard candy. There wasn't a single moment the tongue wasn't upon Leah in one way or another. 

Eric nearly moaned in pleasure as he took in more and more of his snack's delectable flavor. She really was far superior to any he'd had before, and the way she squirmed around in his mouth was positively delightful. 

The more he played around with her, the less he wanted to lose her for good. Of course, eating her would be incredibly satisfying and he could only imagine how nice her wiggling would feel in his belly. However, if he saved her...well he could have the opportunity to enjoy her even more. Eventually he would swallow her, but maybe keeping her around for a few more days wouldn't hurt. 

Leah had been pinned to the roof of the giant's mouth for at least a minute before suddenly the muscle dropped down. She fell with an oof, and before she could get her bearings, she found herself abruptly being dragged out into the light. 

She coughed and hacked, attempting to get the man's spit out of her mouth. When she finally righted herself, she realized she was sitting in the middle of the giant's palm. He was staring down at her with those hazel eyes of his.

"I've decided not to eat you quite yet," Eric told the woman simply. "You can be my little toy for the time being." 

The tiny person seemed dumbstuck. Not that Eric was shocked. They did have miniscule brains after all. He just chuckled before dropping her back into the jar she'd come from.