- Text Size +

Clint couldn’t process what he was seeing.  Adam brought his hand down to snatch up the three tinies still waiting beneath his foot.  Everyone else had already perished brutally.  He dropped the trio into the tupperware with Bruce and Michael.  Honestly, with all the peril Clint had been in, he had completely forgotten that Adam still had those two.  Adam dropped maid outfits for Bruce and Michael to wear into the container.  They didn’t need to be told what to do.  They put on the slutty, uncomfortable attire, not wanting to incur Adam’s wrath any further that they already had.


Adam sat the tupperware down and slid his shorts and underwear down his body.  His body rocked back and forth, and his hips undulated.  It seemed that Adam was giving his prisoners a show, though Clint wasn’t in much of a mood to appreciate it.  Nor was anybody else inside the box.  But Adam’s strip tease was hardly a long one.  He only needed to bring it past his thick thighs, and gravity did the rest.


His long hard rod sprung out from the tight, wet sports shorts.  Thin strands of cum formed a web against his cock and pubic hair.  Adam looked down proudly at how big the mess he had made in his pants truly was.  It was a good thing he had a few maids to help with cleaning duty.


He sat back down and dumped the contents of his tupperware into his lap.  The terror on the little guys’ faces was all he needed to see for his dick to perk right back up.  Harold retched from landing face-first is a puddle of odorous, disgusting cum.  Clint, in contrast, didn’t even notice the sopping mess underneath his ass.  His view was locked in place as he made eye contact with the cruel guy that had tormented him so thoroughly.


“Okay, slaves!  I have an important job for you to do.  Your friend felt too good when I squished them, so I came all over myself.  I can’t leave the locker room looking like this, so it looks like I need my maid service to get to cleaning.  Though I did forget to grab your buckets and mops when I brought you all up here.  Thankfully, your little bodies can make all the liquid you’ll ever need.  Get to licking!  I want it all gone~”


Michael, having never been the brightest mind on planet Earth, raised his hand.  Adam, almost bemused, decided to humor him.


“Yes?”


“We’re in the locker room already.  Why don’t you just use the shower?”


Adam dragged Michael down the length of his shaft up to the tip of his penis.  He smeared Michael’s face in his precum as he pressed the puny guy against his squishy head.


“Because, numbnuts, My balls are still full and crying for another release.  You wouldn’t want me to clean myself up just for me to cum again, would you?  So if I don’t feel your pathetic tongue scraping up this mess, and hear your puny voice thanking me for the privilege, we’re going to have a problem.  And that goes for all of you.  I don’t want to see a drop on my crotch.”


Clint hopped into action first and started sucking the baby batter from his pubes before it could have a chance to dry.  Hank tried to make his way to Adam’s ballsack, while Bruce and Harold went out towards the shaft.  As they got to work, Adam’s dick pulsed in his grip.  If he hadn’t been pressing Michael against his tip, his throbbing penis would have flung it’s passengers away a while ago.  


Bruce and Harold started in the middle of his shaft, with Bruce heading towards the base and Harold heading towards the tip.  Harold was still trying to shake the slippery, gooey cum from his own body, when his eyes caught Michael’s face.  The combination of the pressure put on his chest and the precum covering his mouth and nostrils left him very light on breath.  His skin was turning an odd shade as he gasped for what little air he could.  Harold couldn’t peel his eyes away at the horrible sight.  But even so, he continued to lick not wanting to share Michael’s fate.  


Unfortunately, as the job almost reached its close, Harold’s hand slipped.  He tried to catch himself, but his cum-soaked body couldn’t get any traction and he fell with a thud onto the bench.  He managed to survive his fall, but only just barely.  His legs were broken, and a few of his ribs snapped.  But even worse, he caught Adam’s attention.


Adam felt a tickle as the small bully slid off.  He was on the edge of bursting again even before that, but between Michael wiggling against his tip, Hank massaging his balls as he crawled, and Clint and Bruce lapping near his pubes and base, he couldn’t help but jack off.  As his hand moved up and down the shaft, Michael came along for the ride.  Michael’s bones creaked and bended under the pressure.  His skin tore to shreds.  His guts spilled from his body and adhered to the massive rod.


Bruce saw the giant hand approach him and jumped back into Adam’s pubes.  If he hadn’t been so close to them already, he would have been crushed flat against his base as Adam’s hand worked his shaft.  Harold tried to crawl away so he wouldn’t get squished under Adam’s balls, but Adam stood up before that could happen.  Before Harold could be thankful, Adam turned around and faced him.  As he rubbed his cock, he pointed it directly at Harold.


“Remember all those times you stole my clothes from the locker room just so you could make fun of the size of my cock, Harold?  Well, how do you like it now?”


Adam’s knees buckled as he prepared for the sweet release.  Bruce and Clint hung on to his crotch hairs so they wouldn’t fall off, which put them in a far better position than Hank, who used every bit of muscle he had to keep himself from falling from Adam’s ballsack as it swung wildly.  By now Michael was nothing more than a red smear against Adam’s dick, lubricating the shaft.  Harold stared up at the pulsing member, as though staring down the barrel of a gun.


And in a flash, Adam released the full content of his balls onto Harold.  He tried to claw out of the gooey mess Adam made on the bench, but not only were his limbs smashed, but the shoddy fabric the maid outfit was made off became heavy on his body as it got wet with cum.  Harold tried to poke his head out for just the slightest bit of air, but failed in the end.  The bubbles eventually stopped rising.  


Adam sat back down next to the puddle he made, and looked at the three remaining.  Against all odds, not only had Clint and Bruce survived the ordeal, but Hank as well.  As Adam’s cock slowly became flaccid, Clint tried to wipe the mess that was left of Michael off Adam’s cock.  Adam stopped him, however.  

 

After all, he had big plans for Hank, Bruce, and Clint.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A longer chapter this time.  Let me know what you all think!  Any input is welcome.  Next time, we see exactly what's in store for our terrified trio.