- Text Size +

Clint gazes up past the long thick pillars, up to the thin black sports shorts, up to the white, sweat-stained T-shirt, and into the mildly amused smirk of the titanic young man.  A squirt gun bobs in his hand as he looks down and meets Clint’s gaze, or perhaps even the gazes of one of the other shrunken people littering the ground.  Nobody would have guessed that just a few seconds earlier, Clint had been helping Dan and his posse shove the puny little nerd into his locker.


Most of Dan’s collection of cronies were sportsy, mean-spirited people who have always been the biggest strongest people in the room, so seeing this nerd flip the script on them certainly threw them for a loop.  Clint was always a bit of a coward, so he was always going to be the first to beg.


“Adam, look man, I don’t know what you did, but I’m sorry man!  Okay?  Now please...”


“What I did is shrink you.  Anybody could have told you that.  And of course you’re sorry for bullying me.  You’re all going to be sorry in just a second.”


He grabbed his duffle bag and started to root through it.  He finally pulled out a cardboard box and sat it on the ground for everybody to see.  Opening it up, he revealed a selection of tiny maid outfits.  They all had a “Dolly’s Delights” tag on them, apparently the name of some specialty store for doll clothing, since all of the clothing looked designed to be designed for a plastic figurine and not a real person.


“These are going to be your new uniforms.  Get used to them, because I expect you to wear them when you’re worshipping your new god’s body.  We’ll start off easy.  Put on your uniform, and start cleaning my feet.  They’re pretty sweaty.”


Dan clearly wasn’t having any of this.  The inch tall jock knew his place in the food chain, and it certainly wasn’t under this oversized loser.  


“Yeah right, as if we’re going to do that, freak.  You’re going to bring us back to full size right now before coach gets here and …”


“Oh, you mean Coach Wilstrom?  He’s not coming.  Well, I guess it’s more appropriate to say that he’s already here.”  Adam punctuates this by patting his stomach.  “He always took your side no matter how beaten and bruised you left me.  You assholes would have been expelled years ago if he didn’t keep throwing his weight around on your behalf.  The way I see it, there was nobody more worthy to be my test subject.  Wouldn’t want to spray you fuckers with this and just leave you wet and angry, after all.”


Adam let out a loud burp and excused himself.  Clint would have run away, but his legs could no longer obey him.  His brain wouldn’t send any message to the rest of his body, too consumed with thoughts of what Adam would do next.  If he had already eaten somebody, what else was he capable of?


Yet this abject cruelty only hardened Dan’s resolve.  “You’re going to change me back right now, or I swear to god I’m going to rip your fucking throat out and…”


He thought was interrupted when Adam’s foot surged forward and kicked Dan in the jaw.  He lay on the ground as Adam walked over to his fallen enemy and aimed the toenail of his big toe at the back of Dan’s knees.  He screamed bloody murder as the toenail divided his thighs and calfs.  At this point, Dan realized the sheer amount of danger he was in.  Adam’s smirk grew into a full grin as his executioner’s blade separated Dan from his lower leg.


Dan crawled away as his goons watched dumbstruck.  Adam started to squat over the fleeing man, watching the broken bug crawl away from the cruel tormentor.  His hands came down in front of Dan and formed a wall in front of him.  His lower arms came to rest next to Dan, boxing the guy in.  Dan looked at his prey with hungry eyes.  


“You know, Dan.  Usually I’m the one looking up at you when we play these games.  You would hold me down and dangle loogies over my head while I begged you to stop.  It feels nice to finally see what it’s like looking down.”


Adam started building up spit in his mouth as Dan cried and pleaded for help.  But none would come as a thick glob escaped Adam’s mouth suspended on a thin wet string.  It started to sink down, but the mammoth boy sucked it back into his mouth.  The game continued as the gross sphere emerged and hid again until the giant grew sick of holding himself back.  The glob dropped squarely on Dan’s face.  He tried to struggle to bring his head back to the surface through the viscous spittle, but Adam brought his finger down on the poor soul and held his face in the spit.  Clint watched a few of the other jocks run away, and a few run to help Dan, but that wouldn’t do any good.  They tried to scoop the spit away, but Adam simply rubbed some more on until the bubbles emerging from the spit finally ceased.  


Adam stood back to his full height, a bulge heavily protruding from his tight black shorts.  The titan looked down at the spit-soaked bully and raised his foot into the air.  Everybody who had been trying to bail Dan from his saliva bath scattered as Adam’s foot slammed down with a wet smack right on top of Dan.  Then again.  Then again.


Adam started reaching into his shorts as his gleeful gaze pierced the red stain he was making on the changing room floor.  He switched from simply stepping on the corpse to jumping on it, grinding his foot against his life-long tormentor.  Adam had suffered under this asshole for years, and never once had Adam felt his frustrations vindicated as they were now.  When he finally leaves his frenzy, he looks at the broken body and spits on it one last time to really hammer the point home.


Adam looked at his remaining bullies, calming down slightly.  “I think I already explained your wardrobe to you.  Don’t make me repeat myself.”

 

Clint didn’t need to be told twice.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Adam has shown the first signs of the depths of his depravity, will he be able to coral the bullies into doing what he says, or will the make him angry by running away?  Check in next time to find out!

The last entry in my competition, and this one's going to become a long-running series, because I got really inspired by the premise.  I kept getting new ideas for fun things to do and see, which has usually been a good sign of a great concept.