- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

Months had passed since the Tournament of Power ended with all the erased universes being restored. Since then, Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla had all been in training to become stronger so they could face any future challenges.

Ever since then, the two saiyan women had definitely surpassed Cabba in power. They were much stronger than him and getting stronger every day. It seemed he had no hopes of closing the gap between them unless he took his training to the next level.

Such were Cabba's thoughts at the close of another training session, when the three saiyans stopped for a quick break. While Kale and Caulifla were off flying together, he stayed behind, sitting at their training site out in the mountains. Thinking about all this, he remembered a wristwatch-like gadget that Champa had given him when the God of Destruction last visited their planet. He'd claimed it was a gift from Bulma, a human woman from Universe 7, who said it could be used as a way of making any training session more intense. The “Micro Band”, he'd called it, though he'd neglected to say exactly what it did.

Curious, Cabba pulled out the device from his pocket and looked it over. He put it on and pressed a button that pointed down. Immediately, a yellow glow enveloped him, and as he looked around, he saw the world growing around him. He realized the device was shrinking him down, and he kept on going until he was only a centimeter tall. “This is great!” Cabba thought. At his current size, even lifting a rock could make for some intense training. He couldn't wait to show it to his friends.

And he wouldn't have to wait long, as at that precise moment, Kale and Caulifla happened to come back from their flight, landing not far from where he was. Cabba stared up at them, amazed at how huge they were. They must have been almost a thousand feet tall, so big that even the toes on their bare feet were taller than him.

“Hey, Cabba!” Caulifla yelled, jolting him out of his contemplation. “Are you around here?” Eager to let them know about this new training aid, Cabba pressed the button on the Micro Band that should have made him grow back. But, when he pressed it, the device gave off an electrical crackle and nothing else happened.

“Is this thing out of battery?” Cabba asked himself. He tried pressing another button to see what it did; the button made his current height popped up on the screen. “Well, at least it still has charge,” he thought. He tried pressing the growth button over and over again, but no matter how many times he pressed it, it wouldn't grow him back.

“I guess he must have gone off by himself,” Kale said after the saiyan women saw there was no sign of their friend. “Should we go look for him?”

“Nah, we'll find him later. Wherever he is, he probably decided he'd had enough training for today and ran off. We'll just have to keep going on our own.” Caulifla adopted a fighting stance, motioning for Kale to join her.

As Cabba was mashing on the growth button, he noticed a shadow fall on the world around him. He looked up and saw Kale's giant foot hanging over him. As it started to come down, he yelled and jumped forward, landing on his belly just far enough to avoid being stepped on. Above, he heard both saiyan women give ferocious yells, then heard a series of thundering smacks that told him they had started fighting.

The giant women threw punch after punch and kick after kick, defending and attacking, falling back and pushing forward as they battled, all the while Cabba had to run scurry around under their feet, dodging their steps as their feet fell all around him, threatening to crush him like a bug. For a moment he thought about taking flight so he could escape the space between them, but then he realized that this was a great opportunity to train his speed and reflexes, so he kept on dodging their feet as they battled. He managed to keep it up successfully for several minutes, but then he stumbled on a pebble that had avoided his notice, falling to the ground just as Caulifla was about to step on him. He only had time enough to roll over and see her foot as it came crashing down on him.

Cabba ended up between two of Caulifla's toes, which held him firmly in place as she raised her foot to deliver a kick. Kale successfully blocked it, then Caulifla put her foot back on the ground, Cabba slipping out of her toes as she did so. Feeling dazed, he slowly got up and saw that the fight was still going on around him. Taking flight, he rose into the air a few feet above the two women, waiting for their fight to be over before trying to enlist their help.

Up above, he inspected the micro band, still finding nothing in particular wrong with it, and still not being able to get it to grow him back. When he saw Kale and Caulifla stop fighting, with Kale having come out victorious, he quickly flew down to the two women, flying in front of their faces to get their attention. From the way they frowned at him as he did so, he knew that he'd made a mistake. Kale raised her hand and swatted him out of the air before eh could react, the blow launching him down towards the ground where he landed a few feet away from them.

Cabba picked himself up and rose back into the air, flying to his friends again. This time he was prepared when they started swatted at him, dodging their hands and weaving around their bodies before managing to make it to Caulifla's ear. “Caulifla!” he yelled. “It's me, Cabba! I'm not a bug!” But the saiyan woman couldn't make out his words, instead interpreting his voice as the buzzing of an insect, and slapped him hard against her head. It was only after she did so that she thought to herself the “buzzing” had sounded a bit like a human voice. Pulling her hand away, she examined the “bug” that was caught on its surface, with Kale also leaning over to look at it.

“Cabba?” they said together as they managed to recognize the tiny little thing as their friend. “How did you get so small?”

Cabba slowly picked himself up, taking a seat on Caulifla's hand. Seeing the two women's faces looming over him from so close up, he grew a bit nervous, and struggled to speak. After a while, he finally managed to stammer out an explanation of what had happened to him, hoping that they would help him out.

“A Micro Band, huh?” Caulifla said. “Don't worry, we'll get some help for you... but not yet.”

“Huh?” Cabba uttered.

“You said you wanted to use this thing for some more intense training, right? Well, Kale and I will help you train. Isn't that right, Kale?”

“Absolutely!” she replied.

“Uh, I don't know about this, girls...” Cabba said.

“Don't even bother saying anything because we're not taking no for an answer. Ready or not, your training starts now.” Caulifla lowered him to the ground in front of her foot, then raised her toes into the air and slid her foot forward until Cabba was right under her big toe. “Let's see if you can even manage to hold my toe up at that size,” she said as she relaxed her toe, letting it fall down onto Cabba.

The tiny saiyan raised his hands up, pushing against Caulifla's toe. Even tough he could tell she wasn't applying any force to it, it was still really heavy, and he struggled for a while under it's weight before managing to push it up all the way, straightening his arms and legs out triumphantly.

“Is he holding it up all the way? I can't even tell,” Caulifla said.

Kale got down on the ground and peered under her friend's toe, seeing Cabba as he held it up. “Looks like it,” she answered.

“Good. Then it's time to up the intensity.” Caulifla began exerting downward force with her toe, pushing down on Cabba. The tiny saiyan strained under the increased weight. His arms were forced down a bit, and his legs shook from the effort holding it all up, but with some effort he managed to push it back up again. In response to this, Caulifla increased the pressure even further, slowly forcing him closer to the ground. Cabba managed to stop himself from being flattened, but couldn't straighten up again. His whole body now shook with the effort of holding up Caulifla's mere toe.

“He looks like he's at his limit,” Kale said.

“What, so soon? Is that true, Cabba? Are you now so pathetic you can't even manage this much? Let's see if this is really all you can handle.” She exerted just a tiny bit more force, and almost immediately Cabba crumpled under it, her big toe flattening him against the ground. “Tsk. To think you call yourself a proud saiyan warrior when you can't even hold up my toe,” Caulifla said, taking a special delight in taunting Cabba. She pressed down on him with even more strength, grinding him under her foot. After a while she raised her foot off of him, leaving him sore and covered with dirt on the ground. “Why don't you try your hand at training him, Kale?”“With pleasure,” Kale said, taking a seat in front of the tiny Cabba, her legs spread out on either side of him. “Well? Are you going to stay there all day long, or are you going to take on this next challenge?” While Cabba got back up, he noticed Kale moving her feet so they rested to either side of him, their soles facing each other. Then, without any warning, they closed in around him. “Let's see if you can manage to climb out of there,” Kale said to him with a giggle as she wiggled her toes, the walls of her feet moving around him.

Hearing the way she laughed, Cabba got a sneaking suspicion that the two women weren't doing all this for the sake of training him. It seemed they were getting some sort of twisted enjoyment from seeing him humiliated at their feet. Still, they'd said they wouldn't help him out until they were finished with his “training”, so it wasn't like he had any choice but to go through with it.

He raised his arms, struggling to slide them up along the tight, fleshy walls of Kale's feet. Then, with them as high as he could reach, he began pulling himself up along her dirty sole, struggling to make any progress as his body was pinned between her feet. Despite all his efforts, it took him four minutes to climb a single inch—less than a third of the way.

When he was finally getting close to the top, Kale suddenly pulled her feet apart, causing him to fall back down her soles, before bringing them back together, rubbing them against each other while he was rolled between them like a tiny piece of lint. She laughed at him all the while; “You could fight in the Tournament of Power but you can't even escape my feet? My, how far you've fallen,” she said. Now Cabba knew for certain they were only doing this to have fun with him.

“Oh!” Kale said as she stopped rubbing her feet together. “I just thought of a better way to train you.” Curling her toes around him to hold him in place, she lay down on her belly, leaving her feet soles-up. “There we go. Now, start massaging my feet.”Groaning as he pulled himself out from between Kale's toes, Cabba crawled up onto her foot and, kneeling down on its expansive surface, he started rubbing her sole as best he could. He was so small that even standing on it he barely made a dent on it, and her skin barely even moved at his touch, no matter how hard he tried rubbing it. Even so, Kale must have been able to feel him at work down there, because her foot reacted to his touch with twitches and scrunches, bucking him around with its movements.

“See?” Kale said. “This is a much more fitting task for you. At least this way you can make yourself useful.” Cabba shivered at her words as he crawled around like a bug on her wrinkled sole. It seemed the girls were getting dangerously fond of having him so tiny at their feet and dominating him with them. He really hoped he could get back to normal before they decided they'd much rather keep him at this size.

Working as fast as he could, he eventually finished up with the first of Kale's feet, then flew over to the second one. As soon as he landed on it, however, a shadow fell over him, and he turned around to see Caulifla standing over him, her arms crossed as frowned at him. “What, are you going to spend all day massaging Kale's feet alone, Cabba?” she said, raising her foot above him. “My feet are feeling tired too, so why don't you help me out a bit and give them a massage?” She then brought her foot down on top of Kale's. Cabba thought he was going to be squished between them, but Caulifla's foot stopped just short of it, hanging above him like a ceiling, close enough that he could reach up and touch it.

Feeling unsure as to whose foot he should focus on, Cabba looked back and forth between them. “Well? Are you going to do it or not?” Caulifla asked, tapping her sole down onto him. Cabba then scrambled back up and began rubbing her foot.

“Cabba, remember to massage my feet too,” Kale said, scrunching her foot and deforming its sole, throwing Cabba off-balance. Cabba then got back to massaging Kale's foot. Then when he'd been working on it for a while, Caulifla called him again and bopped him with her foot, prompting him to switch over to her foot for a while, until Kale asked him to get back to hers. So he kept switching between them, the girls growing more and more insistent each time they ordered him to attend to their feet and not the others, until they ended up pressing their feet together, leaving him sandwiched between them.

When Caulifla brought her foot up, he was still stuck on her sole, plastered to it by her foot sweat. She turned her foot over and peeled him off, chastising him for not doing his job correctly.

“I guess rubbing both of our feet at the same time is too much to ask of him,” Kale said. “Unless... Caulifla, do you still have that Potara Earring with you?”

“I do, but... Oh, I see what you mean! Alright, let's do this, then,” Caulifla said, dropping Cabba back on the ground. She and Kale each put on one of the Potara Earrings, then they flew towards each other, their bodies merging in mid air in a flash of light. Where the two of them had been before, there was now only Kefla, their fusion.

“Ah, finally,” she said as she stretched her body. “It's great to be back! Now, where are you, little man?” Walking towards where Caulifla had dropped Cabba, she crouched down over him, leaving him speechless over her enormous body. Grinning down at him, she reached over and plucked him up between her fingers, lifting him up before her face to better inspect him. Her power level was enormous, much greater than either Caulifla's or Kale's, and when she looked at him, Cabba felt intimidated like never before. “Look at you,” she said. “You're so puny. If you shrank any smaller, I would barely be able to see you. You wanted to shrink that small to train better, didn't you? Well, here's some endurance training for you. Let's see if you can handle this.”Kefla sat down with her legs crossed and pressed Cabba against her dirty sole, scrubbing herself all over with his tiny body, cleaning the dirt off her foot and giving herself a slight massage.

Cabba was really worried now. Kale and Caulifla had been bad enough before, but Kefla, with her gigantic ego, was even worse. As she rubbed him all over her foot, only his natural saiyan resistance allowed him to stay in one piece. If he had been much weaker, he would doubtless have been crushed under her finger.

After finishing with the first foot, she then rubbed him all over her other one before bringing him up to her face again. Cabba dangled limply between her fingers, too sore to move. She dropped him onto her open palm, poking and prodding at him, saying, “Come on , get up! Your training isn't over yet!” He finally stood up, trembling as he looked at her face. “What's with that look? You scared of me or something? Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you,” she said, laughing. “Now, for your next training exercise, let's see if you can escape from here.” Pulling on the neck of her shirt, she dropped him inside, letting it snap back as he bounced on her breasts. She pulled the fabric taut over her body, leaving him trapped between it and her breast. Kefla cackled as she felt the pathetically minuscule saiyan squirming against her skin, like a miserable fly trying to escape from under a piece of cloth.

Cabba tried his hardest to crawl out from under Kefla's shirt, using the fabric to pull himself upwards. He was making progress, albeit slowly, but as he started to get close to escape, Kefla pushed him back down, undoing all his hard work with a simple poke of her finger. Pulling her shirt even tighter over her body, she started rocking from side to side, making her boobs swing along with her body. She was having so much fun messing with the pathetically weak Cabba, showing what his rightful place in the world was compared to her. Finally, letting go of her shirt, she allowed him to fly out. Cabba tried to get away from Kefla and find some place to hide until her fusion wore off, but as he was flying away, Kefla simply snatched him up.

“What's the matter?” she said as he fought to escape her fist. “Didn't you want to get stronger? Don't you appreciate me helping you out with your training? Because it doesn't look like you do. Trying to escape from me... Don't you see how insulting it is to have you running away from me after everything I've done to help you? Well, if you don't know how to respect me, I'll just have to teach you.” She squeezed him even tighter in her fist until Cabba was groaning under the pressure, unable to move a muscle. She then opened her hand and he fell, unconscious, to the ground. As he slowly opened his eyes, he saw Kefla, with her foot raised above him, grinning at him.

Thinking she was about to stomp him out, Cabba closed his eyes and prepared to feel her crushing weight bearing down on him, but instead, he only felt a rush of air as her foot came down with the force of an explosion. He opened his eyes and saw that he was between Kefla's toes, not under her foot as he'd expected. “Now then,” she began, “to make up for disrespecting me, you're going to kiss my foot and apologize, got it? And if you won't do it, I'll have to punish you by taping you to my foot and leaving you down there all day, where you'll feel the weight of my body every time I take a step.”Cabba couldn't believe that she would do something like that to him, but it only took a glance at her face to see that she was completely serious. Shuddering, he got to his knees and crawled forward until he was at her skin. He brought his lips against her sole, kissing it apologetically. “I'm sorry,” he said. “Please, forgive me.”“I can feel you but I can't hear you,” Kefla said. “Speak up! Unless you actually want to spend the day at my foot.”

“I'm sorry! Forgive me, please!” Cabba yelled at the top of his lungs.

“That's better. Now show me that you recognize how insignificant you are compared to me.”

“I am weak! A bug at your feet! I am dirt on the ground! You are huge and powerful! You're a goddess!” Cabba said in between kisses to her foot. And the more he said, the more he felt that it was all true. He really was nothing compared to Kefla. “Thank you for showing me my proper place!”Kefla listened to it all, curling her toes with great amusement. “Keep going,” she told him, not letting him stop for several minutes until, at last, her fusion wore off and she split back into Kale and Caulifla, the two women falling back to the ground to either side of Cabba. It took them some time to regain their bearings, during which time Cabba tried to get away from them before they decided to step on him again or something. As he was leaving, he suddenly heard a beeping noise coming from the micro band. Could it be that it was working again? Settling back on the ground, he tries pressing the growth button, and was once gain enveloped by a yellow glow. At first he thought it had worked and he would soon be back to normal, but though he had pressed the growth button, he saw was actually shrinking even smaller, dwindling away until he was the size of a grain of sand, so small he was barely visible at all.

A sense of dread took over Cabba as he saw that even tiny pebbles now towered over him like mountains. Then he felt a powerful vibration run through the ground, knocking him off his feet. Looking back, he saw Kale and Caulifla, so big they seemed like moving continents, coming over to him. Their feet crashed down next to him, their toes so big they could have easily crushed cities under them, and as they wiggled on the ground, the created earthquakes of world-ending magnitudes.

“I never would have thought you liked being small so much that you would shrink yourself even more,” Caulifla said. “I guess that means we can keep you this size forever, since you obviously like it so much. It suits you better, anyways.”“Doesn't he look so cute next to our toes?” Kale said. “I wonder how big we look to him. He called us a goddess when we were fused; now we're practically an entire world to him.”Cabba's heart sank. He didn't trust the micro band not to shrink him more if he tried the growth button again, and Kale and Caulifla wouldn't try to get any help for him. That meant he would stay this size forever, to be kept as their toy for the rest of his life.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get up on my toe so we can get going,” Caulifla said, sliding her toe closer to him. Cabba rose into the air and flew as fast as he could towards Caulifla's toenail, landing in the space under it where he thought he would be safe. Once he was there, the two saiyan women flew away, already thinking about all the fun things they would do with their new, speck-sized pet.