- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fun Fact: This story is the longest I've had one day set over about four chapters.
Saturday, September 19th, 2009

I wake up, still seemingly in the bowels of Ashlyn, the smell isn't exactly pleasant, judging by it we're getting more towards the exit, it's dark and damp and somewhat humid, the food around me from last night seemingly more solid and less mushy compared from when I was falling asleep, I can hear some of the gurgling going on above me, seemingly past her large intestine and more towards her stomach, seemingly hungry judging by the growls and groans from it, her acids basically done with the meal from last night.


I hear her alarm clock going off, although it's quite muffled, the constant chime of the beeping seemingly causing her to wake up, this reminds me that she works a second job at a hotel as a desk clerk on the weekends.

"At least I don't have to go in until twelve today" she says, and then sneezes.

She lays back in bed, shifting and rolling around in the sheets for a bit, I feel her shift and laying on her back instead of on her side, causing me and the rest of her digested dinner to shift around a little bit, giving me a little bit more room now, she rests her hands above me, seemingly on her belly, feeling the pressure above me a little.


She lays there in silence for about ten minutes or so, and then she starts to get out of bed, judging by her movements, I can hear the sounds faintly, her making her sheets and all. She walks into the hallway, making a remark that someone needs to turn the heat on, the house feeling somewhat cold.

I hear her open the bathroom door, taking her clothes off and and then taking a shower, I can somewhat feel the heat of the hot water radiate from the shower to in here, I feel some movement going on, seemingly bringing me and the rest of the food from last night a little bit closer to the exit, I honestly feel like I need a shower at this point, to be completely honest with you, I'll probably though all of my clothes away too.

Ashlyn sings in the shower, she's decent at it, singing the song "The Sign" by Ace of Base, a song from the nineties that I remember hearing back when we were living our first couple years in Seattle, mom living with her parents before they introduced her to Howard in 1994, who was a widower before he met her, which was grandpa's friend's son that they told him about, grandpa telling one of his friends that she's now on the market.

She finishes up her shower, she turns the water off with a squeaky turn. She starts humming the song now, as she steps out of the shower.

"Alright, it's probably ten now" she says to herself, I can feel her reach for a towel off of a towel rack, judging by the cloth sound off of the metal rack, she wraps it around herself.

"I wish these were bigger though, maybe I'd get more attention from guys" she says, I hear the watery slap from her touching her tits.

She dries herself off, seemingly rubbing the towel all over her, I feel her bend down too, moving us even closer, I feel. After this she removes her tampon and puts in a new one, judging by her grabbing a box of something and pulling something else out.

She seemingly takes the towel off and opens up a closet door, tossing the towel into a basket, judging by the poof sound of it, she's seemingly naked now.

I hear her open up a drawer and pull something out, it's pretty silent for a little bit, I'm guessing she's beginning to brush her teeth, this is confirmed by the sound of a cap being screwed on.

I hear the sound of her brushing her teeth, and it feels like a eternity too, but then I hear the sound of her spitting, and water rushing too, kinda odd she doesn't rinse her toothbrush, but that's probably the least weirdest thing about this situation I'm currently in. I feel a gas bubble float pass me, seemingly a fart if I had to guess.

She passes gas, although it's pretty quiet and you could barely hear it over the sound of water running.

She puts the towel back on as she walks to her room, making a comment about covering her breasts this time.

She walks into her room and closes the door, throwing her towel on the bed, I feel her walk towards her drawer, seemingly putting her panties on and grabbing some other clothes, and putting those on, I don't really know what's really going on though.

She gets dressed, putting on some perfume judging by the sound of the spray bottles and grabbing one of her handbags out of her closet. She closes the door to her room.

The house is pretty quiet I've noticed, her parents still sleeping in her room. She walks downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Looks like mom cleaned up the kitchen pretty well at least" she says, as she walks into the kitchen.

She walks into the cupboard looks around a little bit, and then makes a remark that mom needs to go grocery shopping and she'll probably pick something up on the way to work.

I hear her walk somewhere and open a door, bending down and picking up some shoes off of the floor, judging by the sound of the shoes in her hand clicking and clacking against each other. She throws them on the floor and puts them on, sliding her feet into them.


I hear the sound of her grabbing her keys off of the counter and her grabbing something off of the rack near the door, and then the sound of the door unlocking and her walking out and closing it behind her.

She stops and puts what I think is a jacket on judging by the zipper zipping up.

"Gotta love fall" she says, crunching through leaves as she walks to her car.

I wonder when she'll get the need to use the bathroom, but after all, it's pretty warm in here, so maybe it's not too bad compared to how chilly it is outside.

She grabs her keys and unlocks the door, and then sitting down and cranking it up, it doesn't start the first time, but it does the second time, much to relief of Ashlyn.

She sits for about five minutes or so, letting the car warm up, she switches from station to station, passing by the songs from what I could tell, All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u., Whatever You Like by T.I, and some radio ad for a local mechanic shop, before landing on I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy, another one of those rock bands that's gotten pretty big in these last couple of years.

She pulls out of the drive way and makes her way to the hotel she works out, she hums along to the song as she drives, I start to remember, in previous conversation the hotel she works at was roughly a 5 minute drive from my apartment, this was downtown.

She stops at a stop light and the song seemingly turns off, and turns into it's jingle, the station seemingly 103.3 The Edge. One of the big modern rock stations in this city, but they also play a mix of classic rock too. The announcer mentions something about how chilly it is outside before announcing the next song, seemingly 21 Guns by Green Day.

I remember Molly mentioning something about her ex-boyfriend Matt hated Green Day on our date, the band being really overplayed due to their American Idiot album and it's radio singles being really huge when he was attending UCLA in his freshman and sophomore years, and whenever he'd turn on his car radio to KROQ or whatever, and he'd just get super annoyed with hearing their new songs being played all the time, or at least that's what Molly would say when talking about it about. My last girlfriend wasn't really all into music, when I come to think of it.

Ashlyn takes off from the light, and makes a sharp turn as I can feel, she says something about maybe timing that better, since you could hear her getting honked at for waiting a little too long at the light.

She drives down the road and she stops at more lights and takes a couple of turns, and then she parks on the side of the road, seemingly in the downtown district where I live. She says something about she's not going to pick anything up since she's not all that hungry anyways.

The radio's playing Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves, one of the few bands that ex-girlfriend was seemingly into, formed by one of the guys from Blink-182 as I can tell by the voice of the singer, after that break up they had back in 2005 that I somewhat remember hearing about, although I think they're back together now since their drummer nearly died in a plane crash last year, as I heard through Kyle earlier this year, since it was on the Grammys. I never really cared much for the band or that whole scene in general, I always found it pretty cheesy and obviously marketed towards teenagers.


Ashlyn turns off the car in the middle of the song, and walks into the hotel, I can hear the sounds of the city going on as she walks, cars and busses passing by, people talking, she walks into the hotel, I can hear the sound of the automatic sliding doors open as she walks towards it, seemingly setting off it's sensors.

I hear the voices of people, Buffalo's always been a huge tourist spot due to Niagara Falls being pretty close by anyways.

I hear her greet her fellow coworkers, male and female, she goes into the backroom, and then I hear a huge gurgle/moan above us, and I feel everything around me starting to move a bit more.

"Finally, freedom" I say out-loud to myself, praying internally that hopefully being in the dark for too long won't mess with my eyesight long term.

"Alright, I have to go to the bathroom" She says under her breath, she speed walks to the bathroom, saying excuse me as she passes by a couple of people, seemingly getting in their way.

She opens up a door, and slams it, I feel her pull down her pants and panties, and I see an opening open up, showing the water below us.

I plop in, along with everything else with a splash, I try to get out of the way of everything else landing, climbing a bit more onto the bowl, you can somewhat tell she's been holding it in for a bit too, I get a glimpse of her ass, it's somewhat pale and I notice a couple of goosebumps on it, it doesn't seem like she needs to really clean either on the inside of it, she does one wipe, and then she pees, luckily this all lands in the water, leaving me pretty clean throughout all of this, she wipes again, the pee off of herself then she flushes, as I notice she's about to do this, I quickly climb the bowl and grab onto those blue toilet bowl cleaner clip-ons, grabbing onto it with all my might, to prevent from getting flushed again.

She flushes the toilet, everything quickly getting sucked up, the water-pressure is pretty strong at this hotel, as I can notice.

I hear her pull up her pants and panties, and walk towards the sink, she hums a little song to herself as she sprays the bathroom down with some disinfectant spray, as I can smell, she walks over and washes her hands and dries them off with the paper towel dispenser, as I can hear. She opens the door and closes it, although, she keeps the light on, luckily for me.

I climb out of the toilet, using the clip on as a stepping stool, I get onto the toilet seat, it's super white, the bathroom looks pretty clean, but again, I think this must be the employee bathroom, judging by how this is the only toilet stall in here, and the sink's right in front of it.

I can somewhat feel the warmth from where Ashlyn was sitting, and it's a little bit sweaty too, but I ignore it for the moment, I jump down off of it, I'm somewhat surprised I don't reek due to where I've just been, but I guess the fact I was out of the way for most of that event got me lucky. I land on the floor, and I can probably fit through the crack of the door underneath, and slide through it a little bit, it's like playing limbo.

I somewhat stick around the corner and try to strategize how I'll get out the door without anyone seeing me. I wait about 25-30-ish minutes to wait for the rush to die down, people still starting to check in, most people and families usually from the Canadian Border towns and Toronto and a couple of Californians and New Jerseyans, as I can notice from the conversations with Ashlyn and her co-workers.

As soon as I realize the coast is clear I run as fast as I can towards the sliding doors, the hotel's slick porcelain floors allowing me to kinda slip and slide my way through it all.

I make it through the door, I run under a SUV in the front of the hotel, some oil dripping onto me as I do so.

I look at the road, and I immediately notice my SUV about to pass by , front license plate and all, and Molly's driving it, she seems to be in a emotional wreck, her hair's a mess and everything.

As soon as it comes closer to passing by the hotel I start running as fast as I can towards it, luckily no-one out here is noticing, too busy focusing on getting luggage out of their cars or getting inside to get checked in.

I get closer towards my SUV, and I get pretty close to the wheels of it, but not close enough where I have to worry about it running me over, I grab onto the hubcap, it spinning me around and around, making me super dizzy, and I almost dry heave. But I realize something though, since my keys are also shrunk, how did she get into my car?

She stops at a stop light, and as she slows down, I jump off of the hubcap, and climb down onto the road. I notice there's car beside us, a newer looking Kia, I run around my car. There's no-one behind us besides the car passing on the other side, all other traffic seemingly far away enough that they wouldn't see what's going on. There's no-one next to us on the driver's side, either.

As a way to get her attention, I start slapping on the tire as hard as I can, and it makes a little bit of noise, enough for I can see her look out her window and look down, she has a mix of emotions, and quickly gets out of the car and tosses me in the front seat, I land with a thud.

"Where the fuck did you go, I was worried sick for you!" She says, I can tell she's been crying these last couple of days. Her blonde hair is a mess and her eyes are red, her mascara smeared too.

"I'll tell you what happened when we get home, but how did you get into my car?" I say, sounding confused.

"There's two spare keys, remember, something about your step dad?" She says, sounding somewhat annoyed about this whole situation.

"Ohh yeahhh" I say, remembering that, I mentioned it on the second day I was shrunk.

I tell her everything that went on as soon as we went home, from falling out the window, the barmaid, and the girls at the bar, and Ashlyn. She's totally shocked by all of this, and it feels somewhat good to be home again, being in all these different locations at this size, it's nice to have some type of familiarity again, although the house turned into a mess in the living room, Molly seemingly crying alot and everything turned upside down, looking for me, at least it shows me that she cares.

I fell asleep that night on the couch, wondering if I'll ever go back to normal, but also being okay with this too, if I end up like Jack Cooper and don't grow back, I'm starting to feel some neutrality on this situation.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter comes out on Monday.