- Text Size +

I protested but my giantess wasn’t listening
“You know I have this darling set of gold earrings with little bird cages hanging from them and if I made you small enough say 3 or 4 millimetres you would just fit inside. Hey can you imagine that when I strut into class with my little man earrings I wonder if any one would notice you naked in the little teeny cage banging on the bars whilst I work. Guess they might if I wore my hair up”
I didn’t know if this was her sense of humour but I was beginning to grow concerned.
Pacing down her stomach with unease I shouted
“Angel stop kidding around please”
I was about to step over the manhole cover diameter of her navel when suddenly I fell and found myself landing inside it? I couldn’t have misjudged my step that was impossible it was obvious that Angel was playing with me. I stood up and looked around I was deep inside a fleshy recess that must have been twenty foot across with tall walls that must have been ten foot high circling me. She had made me much smaller again and I was trapped in her belly button! What was I a few millimetres tall now? I jumped up at one side of the wall but slipped down its smooth side I couldn’t climb out. Suddenly everything shifted and I was tumbled about Angel was laughing and the sound was going to explode my ears it was like thunder. Lucky for me she didn’t keep me this tiny for long the belly button began to close in on me and I was able to climb out and soon I was perhaps 6 inches tall standing on her stomach and now able to look over the rise of her fantastic bosom.
“very funny”
I gave a smirk to show I still had a sense of humour.
“I couldn’t resist a little teasing sorry”
“its ok but when im small its well hard to know if your serious or not because I know you can do these things you talk about”
“Im a big tease you’ll learn that tiny in time, guess I had better find your clothes and grow them back”
She sounded a little depressed that I had to depart and as she searched for the clothes I was placed on the floor and began to rise towards my full height. It was strange as the room seemed to close in like one of those Lara croft style traps only I knew it was just the appreciation of my rapidly changing perspective. I dressed in my clothes as Angel watched eyeing up my body as she sat on her bed.
“Do you really have to leave John?”
I looked at her fabulous body and wished I didn’t have to go.
“We can see each other later cant we? Perhaps go for a drink?”
“Sure its just that….oh well”
Angel stood up to kiss me and there I was chest height to her again as she hugged me and my face plunged into the embrace of her well developed attributes.
“couldn’t resist”
She softly giggled as she released me and made me 6ft once more. I kissed her and saw the increased disappointment in her eyes as I left and began to stroll back to my room. I was in a muddle of thought as I walked with my mind flowing with the images and experiences of the day and I hadn’t noticed the loud steps behind me until who ever it was had caught up. I suddenly saw a huge sole of a boot sail over me with a mighty pair of legs within in it and looking forward it was Angel’s white boots she had stepped over me and now confronted my path. I had to be ten inches tall and never even realised until this… Looking opposite the towering towers of her white party boots with those enormous heels I held a surprised expression.
“Hello shorty im sorry but I cant give you up that easy your coming back to my room with me”
Before I knew what had happened her hand swiftly scooped me up like a doll and I was taken back to the familiar surroundings of Angels room.
“Hey what gives?”
I cried up to her as she placed me on the surface of a dressing table
“John I cant bear to part with you not tonight I was enjoying this far to much I love you being so small to me and I want to keep you like this for a while….now I know what your going to say but listen me out ok?”
She crouched down so her face was all I could see from my vantage point
“Its my last day at School tomorrow and with this new job it may be the last opportunity we get to spend together like this and I was thinking maybe you could spend the night with me?”
“hey Angel as appealing as that is and believe me it is…but you’ve got a room mate remember?”
“Marcy? That’s ok she doesn’t have to know your with me I can hide you it’ll be fun”
It was an interesting proposition
“wait a minute Miss Greys class my …”
“That’s not a problem if I say your ill and wont be attending class now is it?”
She smiled a full set of gleaming white pearly teeth at me and I began to weaken.
“and better than that you’ll get to hear all the answers on Mutant rights before she marks your assignment that way you cant loose”
“ok your going to promise to give me your notes and the low down after school then?”
“Oh you are sweet and innocent John Cable im not going to do anything because your gonna be in class with me”
My eyes widened as I realised where she was heading
“What your gonna smuggle me into class?”
“I promise it’ll be the best school day of your life… so are you game?”
“bring it on big woman..”
I laughed and Angel joined me I must have been a fool but if it was my last full day with her for a while it might be fun.
Leaving me stranded on the dressing table Angel left the room to find some food from the schools kitchen and I explored the contents of her makeup and general cosmetics as I waited. Even at six inches tall things looked enormous , the bag she kept her makeup in was like the size of a car and behind it was a jewellery box that looked more like a small bungalow house. Seeing its hinged lid was open I managed to step up onto the brass key and peer inside. She had a mass of gold necklaces , bangles and earrings amongst which was the pair she had joked about with small cages although they had tiny gold birds cast into them, I shuddered a little to think that could have been me in there if she was serious. Boredom was creeping in now as the novelty of just looking at her giant jewellery had worn off. I stepped down and strolled the large surface of the table daring to stand by the edge in order to see the fall below. But the floor wasn’t there it was an open drawer , her underwear drawer. I marvelled at the collection of skimpy lace knickers and huge bras that cohabited in that giant drawer. I could see she mainly favoured white and black plain lacy numbers all very sexy yet a few racy red and blue sets mixed in spread a little colour. I heard the door key begin and sat with my legs dangling over the edge as I waited to see Angel walk in, but this wasn’t Angel! A giant pretty brunette stepped in through the door and despite her scale I knew it was Marcy even though she had yet to face my direction.
Oh god Im six inches tall and that’s Marcy over there! My inner voice called panic stations I suddenly felt the compelling desire to hide myself. In one of those regrettable spur of the moment decisions I pushed forward with my arms and fell into the deep drawer some seven or so feet below and crashed softly into a mass of oversized knickers that cushioned my fall. Quickly I grabbed a huge black pair and pulled the mass of material over me and lay down. I listened as Marcy hummed to herself and banged about I wasn’t able to make out what she was doing. After a long five minutes with me staring through the small holes in the netting like fabric of the lace that concealed me I saw Marcy and she was uncomfortably close. She stood leaning over the dresser her fingers rifling through Angels make up bag and I was treated to the sight of her giant breasts dangling in a tight v neck pink t-shirt only several feet away in my terms above my current position. Now although she was comparatively small in this department to my new girlfriend these huge pink coloured globes looked plenty big enough and intimidating to me now. I was fortunate she didn’t spot me as she moved off and then I heard Angel return much to my relief.
“Oh Hi Marcy your back um early?”
“Hey Angel, yeh Mum and Dad ran me back in the car early you know how mum hates me teleporting …they are travelling up North so my weekend was cut short, hey you don’t mind me using this do you? my blusher ran out yesterday.”
“Sure help yourself”
I could tell in Angels voice she was curious where I was and in seconds I saw her face looking down with her eyes scanning like wild for me. I rustled the knickers on top of me and she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye. Smiling she reached down into the drawer and scooped me up covered in the black lace out of sight. I was smuggled into the bathroom with Angel who unravelled me and stood me on the edge of the sink.
“sorry sweetie guess Marcy surprised you back then”
“you said it so now what?”
“How about a bath?”
Angel didn’t let me answer she just ran the water and shouted to Marcy
“Marcy Im going to have a long bath and chill out a bit ok?”
“what? Oh ok im going to see if Dan is back”
I heard the door shut a few minutes later signalling Marcy had left and once again I was alone with my giantess.
“There that should do”
Angel stopped the water flowing and turned to face me she slowly let down her hair and it hung straight and incredibly long dancing freely around her face.
“Time to strip for me shorty”
She grinned in a manor I couldn’t resist and I began to offer my best strip tease. I pulled off my shirt and flung it into the dry sink behind and then edged my trousers down whilst swaying my hips, I thought I was doing well like a real pro but Angel was growing restless. I felt her fingers clasp me and my trousers swiftly pulled away from my legs followed by my underwear as she undress me like a doll in her hands.
“wait a minute”
I began but she overpowered my protest with her voice
“that’s better Im not in the mood to be teased I want to see all of you right now”
In seconds I was naked and her hands moved away so her eyes could study her handywork.
“ooh if only I had a dolly like you when I was small”
She ran a solitary finger along my chest and followed a line down to my manhood gently circling it and making it swell to attention.
“and none of my little dollys had this little accessory”
“hey do you mind calling it little?”
I proudly posed with my full inches saluting her beauty as she leaned down so her face was closer to me.
“well its smaller than my little pinkie here and its smaller than even this nail on my pinkie so I think little is a big compliment”
Angel chuckled and then focused on her own removing her own clothes. Making sure I was paying full attention she unzipped those white boots removing them and wiping away a portion of her colossal stature although it didn’t really effect me. Next I watched as her belt buckle was loosened and that skirt slid smoothly down her thighs to beyond my view way below. Now in just her crop top and panties she smiled at me.
“watch this your gonna enjoy it”
Angel stood back so I could see her body from the mid thigh regions upwards, she breathed in and as she exhaled her top pulled skin tight over her tremendous chest with her nipples clearly defined in the cotton like the tips of two missiles. But then those breasts seemed to grow expanding beneath that top testing its strength to hold those gorgeous forms within and as the pink lettering spelling babe began to get elongated I heard a tearing sound and then another. The front of her top began to fray in the centre between her boobs as they continued to press the material right out to the limits! The thinness of her top was apparent as it began to rip right open and suddenly her large wobbling heaving breasts burst forth as they shredded her top in true incredible hulk fashion. What a show what a display! Angel pulled away the scrappy remains and proudly showed off her perfect natural assets. Man she had a big chest for such a small girl but then that description really didn’t fit the giant blonde before me now because nothing was small about Angel. I was fixated on her breasts as they danced nicely with her every movement I only just realised they hadn’t expanded it was Angel shrinking her top it was probably a good job to as she would have had trouble to balance with any more weight to that bust. Slowly she slid her hands down her body over her breasts as she wiggled her curvy frame in a sensational strip tease fashion , I watched her fingers slide in the top of her panty waist band and then they eased sexily down her thighs and fell away. Now she was naked and just the most stunningly beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her body held no flaws its proportions for a man of my tastes seemed right out of the playboy centrefold calendar and all this body was magnified in giant woman servings for my hungry eyes.
“well?”
She spoke softly as she put her hands up behind her head briefly so her bosom jutted out to its full potential.
“Angel im in love”
I drooled like a dog with the worlds largest bone.
“there’s something I want to see now John”
She smiled and turned off the taps testing the water before turning back to me.
“and what’s that?”
“well I want to see just how big a girl I really am”
As she spoke those words she leaned down over me and I was a little wary of those huge boulders of flesh flattening me as they came closer and closer until they landed
either side of me and I was surrounded by them. My six inches of height suddenly felt a lot smaller as Angels big breasts towered over me and their mass swelled like two hills dwarfing me with their teasing presence as I stood between them.
“believe me yyyour a vvery bbbig girl”
I stuttered like a fool as I witnessed up close the biggest pair of tits a man had ever been faced with and looking up through her cleavage Angel seemed more than pleased with the way they intimidated me.
“if you liked my long legs you must love these they are massive compared to you infact I bet one of these weighs three times what you do now. But it does give me a sexy idea seeing your cute little bod between them”
Her hands must have cupped the sides of her breasts as the tall fleshy walls closed in around me and in seconds enveloped my whole body in a loving all consuming embrace. Mashed gently between them my body moulded into her giving skin I felt her picked me up as she smothered me fully in their warmth. Idd never felt anything so amazing as her breasts touching all of me at once and I was about to struggle for breathe when she released me and I tumbled down her front and splashed into warm water. I hadn’t realise she had laid down in the bath and it was so deep that I was swimming , really swimming in her bath and between her giant legs. I watched as she used her toes to turn the taps and the loud cascade of water belted down into the bath raising the already deep water. At my size I could feel the ripples from the torrent of water even though to me it was twenty feet away. When Angel had finished only her face and the tops of her breasts broke the surface it was almost to the overflow. I had never swam with my arousal acting like a rudder it was a unique experience. We played a few games for a while as I dived down into the clear water which felt hotter than tropical ocean and I surveyed her sex close up way below. Running my hands through her pubic hair it looked like some surreal corral reef. I swam back to the surface and Angel would lift me to her knees for me to dive off. I performed for her enjoying myself and entertaining my giantess and happy as I was the distraction had paused the blood flow to my lust drive and for a few minutes it was flaccid as I exercised in this Olympic pool. I soon grew tired of fooling around and discovered I had to tread water.
“hey Angel im exhausted could you pick me up and put me on the side please”
It was strange requesting such a favour but looking at the smooth shiny walls of the bath there was no way I could climb out. A huge feminine hand picked me up once more and lifted me clear of the water she took me to her face and planted a kiss on my whole head.
“You’ve made me so happy John accepting me like this as big as I am its just a dream to finally find a guy who I can relax and be myself with”
“Ive enjoyed it Angel its pretty awesome I mean I was just swimming and diving in a regular bath now that’s something I wont forget”
“I wont forget how small I made you earlier today like a little ant crawling around on my body”
“You really do like being big don’t you?”
I smiled
“I guess its normal for me I have the power to shrink things and people and I feel the urge to make everything smaller than me but when it comes to guys your right I love being with you like this , feeling like im a giant woman.”
“Im just glad your gentle with it”
“Always baby now you said you wanted to relax and I know a lovely little island you should visit it even had its own volcano”
What was she on about I gave her a not with it type of expression as I noticed those fingers that held me beginning to get a lot bigger. Soon I had been moved between the enormous pads of her thumb and forefinger as she lowered me.
“no not back into the water!”