- Text Size +
Story Notes:

X-Women by BBL

I am only posting this here to archive it - I had no hand in writing it.  Credit all goes to BBL.

“Trisha McCoy?, John Cable?….”
That was me. I sat in the back row of the class listening to the our pretty teacher as she continued calling the register displaying openly my normal disinterest to the role call as I placed my feet up on the desk before me and acknowledged my presence with a nod. I had been attending this so called school for the gifted for a week now and hadn’t really settled in yet. I was eighteen a man for god sake and yet because I was a mutant the government and the law insisted that I attend this special school for at least one year to come to terms with what it meant to be a mutant and how to fit into society before I could go out and live a real life. That Professor Xavier guy who set this school up must have really proved the worth of his services to the Government to pass that law, I guess it was down to the fact that he was rumoured to have helped saved mankind a few times but I wasn’t sure if all that stuff was actually true.
So here I was a man going to school surrounded in a class room by misfits and some real freaks of nature ageing between sixteen and eighteen in this the mature final year. Im not complaining entirely to give them credit in this short week I had learned to hone my own powers with the special private sessions and tuition they offered and better than that there were some major babes here.
“Angelina Summers?”
Now that name got my attention as Miss Grey read it out I glanced to my left across the classroom past the hairy blue figure of Trisha McCoy and upon Angelina or Angel as I noticed most of the class seemed to call her. She sat at her desk with a fraction of those gorgeous tanned thighs revealed by her short skirt as it had naturally risen due to her crossing those perfect shapely pins. My gaze lingered following her side profile and noted the pronounced curve of her bust, an outline that would send most red blooded male pulses into orbit. With the figure of a playgirl combined with very long and straight natural blonde hair she was one hot chick and I knew that I wanted to get to know her only I wasn’t very slick with ladies. When she turned to look my way for some reason I could swear she smiled at me but it was then that a piece of paper floated in front of my eyes suspended in mid air with writing on it that read
“eyes right Mr Cable and pay attention to me”
I looked right as the note dropped to my desk no longer suspended by the mental powers of my teacher Miss Grey , she also forced my feet off the desk with her telekinetic force and now had my attention as she continued with our class. I actually found Miss Grey’s classes interesting it wasn’t the fact that it dwelled on the differences between some mutant anatomy and that of regular humans but more to the fact that Miss Jean Grey or Dr Jean Grey was a beautiful woman with a great body and even though she must have been in her late twenties I found her very attractive.
If I could have chosen my mutant powers it would have been to control my hormones because I was often distracted by the opposite sex. As Miss Grey lectured on I watched her fine and very firm rear as it was facing the class. With her back to us she still continued asking questions whilst drawing a diagram on the interactive white board. I imagined just how nice it would be to pinch her playfully through those tight hipster trousers she wore when suddenly a voice spoke in my head
“the answers aren’t written on the back of my trousers John Cable”
It was Miss Grey again with her telepathy and that mind reading ability she seemed to posses , this was one class I would have to try and control my thoughts in that was for sure.
When class broke for lunch I decided to go to the small canteen for lunch. I found myself walking along side Trisha who was a really nice girl in the personality sense however I couldn’t find it in myself to be attracted to her blue fur , large teeth and ape like appearance.
“So your related to Hank McCoy then?”
I passed idle chatter knowing he was the only other mutant with such a distinctive appearance and a well renown doctor on television.
“He’s my Uncle how did you guess?”
She smiled sarcastically but not in a manor to say she was annoyed with me.
“And what’s your story then?, your seem pretty quiet?”
“Nothing interesting about me I just want to get this education out the way and get a job out there”
“You’re a mutant that’s always interesting so what’s different about you ? any powers?”
I smiled it was a trait of mine not to let on too much about my powers and abilities infact it was my parents realising I was different that contributed to me being here. I was one of the lucky ones in physical appearance, like perhaps 80 odd percent of mutants I remained what’s defined as normal where as some of my fellow mutants such as Trisha couldn’t hide the fact even if they wanted to.
“You don’t have to answer, many of them here keep their abilities private, well some anyway there is a lot of interest about you though”
“really?”
I grinned and then had the oddest experience of seeing what looked like myself walking up to join in the conversation, it was uncanny like seeing my mirror image coming to life.
“Im interested in you as well John as you can see im your number one fan”
The voice was mine and very weird to hear , seeing my semi stunned confusion Trisha interrupted the duplicate of myself.
“Meet Miss-direction , she’s can morph her body to replicate anyone she encounters by simply looking at them. She can also imitate their speech perfectly”
In seconds my double seemed to shrink several inches down from my 6ft height and resembled a very curvaceous creature with bright yellow eyes. Her body was awesome almost as impressive a female form as the distracting Angel but she had a strange skin texture which was dark blue and something about her made me feel uncomfortable.
“Charmed”
She said in her own voice as she kissed my cheek and gave me a flirtatious smile.
“That’s some trick”
I replied
“Its helpful sometimes but I cant fully replicate people unless I can see what’s under the clothes if you know what I mean”
I swear carried along with those words she flashed a glance at my private area and grinned suggestively.
“I thought that criminal Mystique was the only living shape shifter?”
My question distracted her.
“Im her younger sister just as talented but not a criminal. However that’s not to say that I cant be naughty”
As she spoke her nipples ballooned in her outfit filling out several times larger to grab my attention before they returned to a more average size. She seemed quite the tease.
I watched her walk off with a wide smile as she winked back at me, what an encounter…. I looked back at Trisha.
“Don’t worry she’s often like that with new recruits when she likes them, she’s harmless really just a flirt”
As we began to queue up in a small line to collect our lunch I saw the long blonde locks of Angel trailing down to the small of her back as she stood in front of me. I would love to have made conversation and tried to flirt a bit with her but I was a little nervous around such a hot babe and first impressions are everything.
“So John your not going to reveal what your powers are then?”
Trisha prompted to continue our talk. Deciding not to open up I just grinned back
“Trisha, you will just have to guess”
She smiled back from her kind of cute face which was sort of looked like a Care Bear gone wrong. Soon the line moved up a few places and I stood inches from Angel as she was served with a hot meal. She had her back to me still and I casually checked out her bottom which was even better than Miss Greys in her little skirt and she smelt wonderful from here. Being so close I couldn’t help but overhear Angels chatter to the girl in front.
“but he is very good looking Marcy do you think he has a girlfriend?”
Who was she talking about my heart sank as I continued to listen and I heard the girl in front who I couldn’t quite see as she responded.
“why don’t you ask him he’s directly behind you”
With that Angel jumped in surprise and the plastic dinner tray in her hands was unsettled as she realised my presence. I watched almost in slow motion as the tray slid from her grasp and I valiantly tried to save it only I made things worse. The tray and its contents (that were originally falling away from her ) due to my intervention changed direction and I ended up flipping everything into the air including a chocolate milkshake and a full plate of spaghetti. My dynamic action to grab the plate also landed me on the floor and as I hit the deck the flying food struck Angel covering her! Laughter roared from those sat eating their food around us and I looked up from the wooden floor at Angel who just couldn’t believe what had occurred. She was plastered all 5ft 4 or what ever she was had been sprayed with a nice mix of spaghetti and chocolate shake all thanks to me trying to play the hero! I didn’t need to describe what type of look her beautiful features provided my way she was absolutely not impressed.
“what a Dork!”
I heard her begin and it was at that precise moment I had to use my abilities. I focused
hard and time was reversing itself back before the incident and there I was again in the queue behind Angel. My time reversing wasn’t hugely accurate and It took a lot out of me to initiate , I could only pull back a few minutes maximum but it was enough.
“So John your not going to reveal what your powers are then?”
Trisha said as before only this time I didn’t answer I wanted to hear what Angel was saying.
“You know me Marcy he’s far too tall for my tastes but he is very good looking Marcy do you think he has a girlfriend?”
As before Marcy replied making her aware I was behind only this time I was ready with my other time related power.
“why don’t you ask him he’s directly behind you”
Right at that very second I watched the food tray begin to fall and I summoned enough power to pause time for all the people in the room. It was a reasonable size room and this was far more demanding than just freezing time for a small area. I managed only a few seconds but it was enough for me to move and place my hands carefully on the tray as it hovered in the air. To everyone present and watching I seemed to have moved appearing to shift my position in an instant and as I released time for them Trisha , Marcy and a few other close onlookers all were stunned to see my apparent lighting reactions to save the tray.
“I believe this is yours”
I said in the smoothest voice I could muster as I handed the complete contents on the tray all unspoilt back to Angel. She looked up at me with some lovely big blue eyes and smiled her dazzling white teeth my way.
“thanks I err owe you one”
In her surprise this was all she could muster but she backed it again with a nice smile as I tried my best Mr Ice man impression and coolly said
“anytime”
She leaned up her petite frame and kissed my cheek and walked away. My cheek tingled like I was virgin receiving my first contact and I watched her and Marcy sit down as Angel looked up briefly flicking her blonde hair out of her eyes to smile again my way. I could have melted with the hot looks she was giving me
“Teleportation!”
Trisha piped up and I turned to look at her.
“that’s your power”
She assumed I had moved so fast like some of the mutants who could teleport them selves in order to grab the tray.
“Superspeed”
I lied and casually went back to choose my food. I sat alone outside in the grounds to eat my food and thought about what I had overheard it seemed Angel liked me but I was too tall since when had that been a problem for a girl? Most girls I dated loved my six foot and I was (even though I say it myself ) well defined and muscular and actually proud of my hard earned physique. As I sat there in a world of my own waiting for class to begin I saw a girl I think they call Rogue walking across the grass she was pretty a thin brunette with a strange white ghostly flash of hair in her fringe.
“Hi”
She greeted.
“Hey”
“that was some move back there your faster than Tim and he can run 200km per hour , I didn’t even see you move, one minute your behind Angel next minute your catching her food at her side very, very slick”
“thanks”
”Angel was impressed she asked me to see if you were up for some fun tomorrow night?”
“fun?”
“some of us sneak out our dorms now and again to a nightclub in the city they have this killer DJ who plays all the latest…”
“the city?”
I interrupted
“that’s three hundred kilometers from here”
Rogue laughed
“Marcy can teleport us all if we hold hands we are in and out of here without anyone being the wiser, listen you like Angel right?”
“What are you a mind reader?”
“No im just a woman I saw your tongue hanging out in class. She wants you to go with her if your up for it?”
“sure”
I said all to fast and Rogue let me in on where they secretly met.
That evening I returned to my temporary dorm which was my home for this year I would spend away at the school. I shared with a guy called Bobby Drake he was a cool guy literally having the power to create ice and sub zero temperatures, we hadn’t spoke much he never seemed to be in my classes and was always late back to the dorm.
“Cable my girl Rogue tells me your with us tonight?”
Bobby entered the room and I was surprised.
“So your dating Rogue eh? I met her today I didn’t realise you two were an item , should be fun who else is in this elite night excursion club?”
“Marcy and Dan , Marcy is the key as she can teleport us out and Dan’s pretty sweet on her although those two are not an item. Then there’s you and Angel, you lucked out there man I’ve never seen her take interest in a guy here before”
That felt good to hear and I acted as if it was all down to me.
“luck or charm I guess”
Bobby went on to tell me that Angel was eighteen like myself and one of the longest participants of the school she was due to leave the school classes shortly and join a special programme of employment that Xavier ran so it seemed.

I began to get changed out of the uniform they insisted we wear and into my casual clothes and it was then I noticed something peculiar . My trousers and top seemed to come up a little loose on me, the waist band of the trousers gaped and even more odd was that the trouser legs seemed a little long and I ended up folding the excess a little. Was I loosing weight? I flexed my muscles and the mirror showed no evidence to suggest I was skinnier in any way. I had passed this strange occurrence off until I slipped on my new shoes and they definitely didn’t fit. Picking one up I smirked thinking this was a set up by Bobby and I decided to check things out and scupper his plan. I walked out of the bath room to see him on the computer in the corner and I focused my power to suspend him in time. Slowing one individual wasn’t that draining and it gave me time as he remained perfectly still to search the room and check if he had my real shoes and clothes hidden. But all the casual pairs of my shoes even the old ones as I stepped in and out of them had the same roomier interior not a lot but enough to notice my toes swimming in them. I unfroze Bobby who looked at the web page on the screen strangely as it had changed several times whilst time for him was suspended but he of course didn’t realise he had been under my power. I returned to the bathroom with the shoes and inspiration hit me, I gabbed some toilet paper off the roll and stuffed just a little into the ends to fill them out and I looked in the mirror at my appearance something was different but I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Overall though I felt fine better than fine to be truthful and couldn’t wait to get to know Angel so I cast off for now this little incident with my clothes.