- Text Size +


Before I could utter another word her body beneath me expanded and those breast began to rise as I suddenly felt her growing larger and larger. I lost sight of her boobs as they moved off out of the panties and I held onto the inside of the panties as Angel literally grew back into them leaving me shrunken inside. It wasn’t long before the pressure of the lacy material held me and I found myself shifted and tickled by her public hair beneath I wasn’t far from her sex and as it had increased in size its smell elevated ten fold until It filled my every breathe. Within seconds Angel had grown fully to fill out the giant panties and now she was a giantess. I felt the huge movements of her body as my whole world moved and I realised Angel was standing up. Feeling a touch giddy for a minute this subsided as she stood still and two enormous fingers prised back the elasticated band of the panties above so I could see the monumental, colossal body of Angel stretching fantastically into the sky growing out of the giant panties that surrounded and held me in their lacy depths. The sight of her immense body and toned stomach was enough to thrill me but way above there dancing gently to the sway of her body was the underside of her bare mammoth breasts. I could see right under the overhang over her crop top and it was breathtaking and so far away beyond my reach. Peering over those titanic breasts was a face a gorgeous face that I was falling rapidly in love with but also a face as big as one of those marketing bill boards.
From here trapped in her sexy underwear I could only imagine the size of those luscious lips as they spoke with her now booming and deeper tone.
“this is how small I’ve always dreamed you would be John and this is how big I was meant to be for my little man. Why don’t you make yourself comfy my tiny cutey I’m going to take us both down to the canteen for a bite to eat.”
“wait a minute Angel”
I began but the elastic snapped shut sealing me in and suddenly darkness fell all around as a huge rustling sound came over me, of course she was putting a skirt on.
I didn’t move a lot with the motion of her steps her panty material combined with a tight skirt saw to that so I just had to wait whilst she walked and I listened to those heels below thudding on the corridors wooden laminate surface. My thoughts raced from where I was to just how big her sex was beneath me and if I would find out later.
“Hey Angel”
I heard another loud voice distracting my thoughts , it was a woman I could hear through the muffling shield of her clothes
“Oh hi Storm”
“listen tomorrow is your last day to attend the school we have sped up the time table to get you onboard the Professors special program”
“Really that’s err great”
“Listen Angel report to my room on Tuesday at 9 am sharp and we will brief you on your new career”
Dam I thought I had just got to know Angel and now I would be attending school whilst she was working in some secret new job. Inside my girlfriends panties I laid for the next ten or so minutes it was hot and a little stifling and as I sensed the attitude of her body change I realised she was sat down now and it was my chance to get some fresh air. The panties and skirt had some slack now and I managed to crawl upwards and out under her panty band as I felt a huge weight plant itself on me from outside the skirt it must have been Angels fingers she sensed me moving.
“not yet tiny Trisha is nearby”
“sorry Angel did you call me?”
”no , nothing Trisha”
“Mind if I join you?”
”actually yes I moved out the way here to be on my own. Sorry a few things on my mind and Im not in the mood for company thanks all the same”
“sure if you need to talk you know where I am”
As I felt the pressure subside I assumed Trisha had gone and my journey to daylight continued as I could see the waist band of Angels skirt above which wasn’t tight it had enough room for someone as small as me to slip out between her body and the waist band. I climbed over the edge and fell down several feet tumbling into Angels lap on top of her skirt as it stressed taught between her thighs.
“Hi tiny”
She giggled as I stood up aware of my nakedness
“fancy a bite to eat small fry?”
“im starving”
I cried up
“cant hear you down there you need to come up to this table”
Expecting a hand to lift me I was mistaken as playfully Angel lowered her platted long blonde pony tail and I hopped on holding the black ribbon that was fashioned in a bow. Her hair smelt divine scented with the subtle perfume of some fruity shampoo. My journey to the table top was fast and I stood now in wonder of the humongous plate complete with half eaten sandwich that was before me.
“tuck in I want to get back and play John because you look good enough to eat to me”
She snapped her teeth again playfully but at my size it was a touch scary because I was as big as some sweets to this girl. I stepped and half climbed on to the plate and walked up to the sandwich which was massive , as I walked around it I could see the perfect indentations of her teeth and the hugeness of her bite as she had consumed a section of this side. A slight shudder entered me as I stood in the gap made by her mouthful and I broke some bread complete with butter off and began to eat.
“you are so tiny Ive made you way smaller than anyone before but I love it”
After eating I looked up to see Angels face resting aside the tables edge as she placed her chin down. I walked up almost making her go cross eyed in order to see me as I approached her chin and lips in fascination. She was so beautiful and her size detracted none of her looks. I reached out and up and on tip toes I managed to touch the smooth and almost spongy texture of her lower lip. Those lips were massive almost as tall as I was combined and definitely wider. They remained still to my touch until Angel puckered them and blew me a kiss which knocked me back about six feet onto my backside from her powerful breathe. I was shocked that I was so puny to her she could actually knock me down by blowing air from her mouth without trying.
“oops sorry sweetie”
She smiled and then looked around
“time to go if your finished tiny”
I nodded and two giant fingers closed in around me and I was held between them before her football sized blue eyes.
“I cant wait to get you back this is so cool”
Then those same fingers flew me across the expanse of her skirt and over her knee until my destination was apparent in the top of her white boot. Pressed between her long leg and the leather boot I gripped onto the edge as she walked. The corridor flashed before my eyes at the speed of her walk and we covered maybe forty of my feet in every step. This was better than any fair ground ride as I held on tightly my body gently buffeted by her leg from behind. When we entered her room and she stepped down to the carpet onto the lowered floor I fell! I slid down the inside of that boot maybe twenty feet until it squeezed me to her leg as it narrowed and my journey had ceased.
There was a booming laugh from Angel and soon the ripping sound of her zip tore down the boots length and her leg slid free making me gently tumble into the heel below.
“Angel get me out of here!”
I shouted up and it seemed to echo a little in the boot. Suddenly two eyes appeared squinting into the boot.
“well if you wanted to try my boots on you should have said John really”
I failed to see her humour as I floundered in her boot sensing the smell of her feet and talking of which those feet would have to be longer than my fathers car to fill her boots!
The boot was lifted and I found myself sliding out and down onto the waiting carpet.
The fibres instead of attacking my shins now tickled my bare thighs as I looked up and saw my girlfriend the giantess standing over me. Her two bare feet came to rest before me and I was hardly taller than her big toe as it reached up to my stomach. She was impressive, no more than impressive she was impossibly big to me.
I felt like an ant at my girlfriend’s feet or at least how I imagined an ant to feel which was very vulnerable to something so gigantic.
“you are so small and so adorable just look at you my feet they must look like lorries to you”
Her voice carried heavy in the air and encouraged me to look up and up. My eyes rose gently scaling the tanned towers she called legs and then her knees which looked so high that I would have needed a fireman’s cherry picker to reach them. The tantalising giant thighs of Angels disappeared into the canopy of her skirt and beyond that towering skirt she seemed to stretch into the sky with her magnificent body. Most dramatic of all was those voluptuous curves hanging heavy in the air like the nose cones of two jumbo jets parked side by side but hidden under a giant mass of material that kept them in place. I hadn’t until this very moment really witness and comprehended the scale of Angels impossible dimensions but faced with her toes which were over half my height and realising just how puny I was to her it hit home and I felt suddenly a lot less confident.
“Angel perhaps you should grow me back a few feet”
I shouted up and she laughed which offered me a magic view of that chest trembling in the air.
“and why would I want to do that sweetie your gorgeous just the way you are all itty bitty and small to me. Your not scared are you John a big man like you?”
“No im fine Angel just thought it might be easier for me to get close to you that’s all”
I managed a manly response and lent my body against her toe in a relaxed fashion to act casual even though I felt less than relaxed and not at all in charge of this situation. Normally with a girl I was the lead the man with the moves but throughout my relationship with Angel I had taken a back seat and it was because of her commanding height but right now this extreme size of hers meant that I was hers no matter what and what ever she desired I was in no position to resist.
“Oh poor baby you want to get close to your giant girlfriend now do you well why don’t you start by kissing my big feet down there where you can reach”
Was she serious? I looked at those formidable but still pretty feet of hers and kissed the side of her right toe and it moved. It was just a wiggle a small flex of her toes but to me it was a grand movement and demonstrated her power as that toe nudged me little. If I was any smaller I noted that I could have wedged my body between her big toe and the next in line which would have been quite humiliating I thought and as I looked along them my imagination began working out other possibilities my tiny size would bring like laying across several of them horizontally and I would probably be able to make love to her foot with my manhood squeezed gently between the gap.
“your so cute im going to promote you to check out my long legs”
Angel boomed from high above and then sat down on the floor and the ground around me seemed to move for a second under her bulk. With her back against the bed she pushed out her fantastic limbs and reached down to pick me up. I didn’t see her hand coming from above but how could I of missed it! It was gigantic and it whisked me to her knee with ease and deposited me there as she watched for my reaction. Stood now facing the long veritable bridge of her bare thigh before me I was in awe of the sexy size of her legs as I walked up this tremendous expanse of tanned flesh beneath my feet to the edge of her skirt.
“your little footsteps tickle baby you are just too cute like this.”
“and your gigantic Angel these legs are gigantic, your hands are gigantic , this skirt is gigantic….”
I rambled on in appreciation of my giantess when she interrupted in her giant voice that overpowered my squeaky words.
“and my boobs are gigantic”
As I climbed up on the surface of her skirt I craned my neck back to see her wobble those bra-less but firm looking breasts crammed within that tight top , and low and behold my manhood was beginning to stir with interest, once more recharged from earlier.
“ooh looks like my teeny John likes looking at his giant girlfriends big boobies bouncing up and down eh?”
Oh boy! her teasing words had me hard and my current view stood in her lap looking up at her half expose monster boobs jiggling in the sky and combined with the spectacle of her vast toned and tanned and so perfectly defined mid rift dwarfing me made it worse I was on fire.
“you are so hot like this I just want to make love to you Angel”
I gazed up hoping she would make me an adequate size to engage her and spend my lust within her but Angel had other plans.
“but your far to tiny to please me with this little gift between your legs”
Her words began teasingly as she reached a finger tip and so delicately tested the resistance of my hardness. I looked at that finger tip almost as wide as my body and the power it possessed was betrayed by her gentleness.
“you see my little man as you said everything about me is gigantic to you and that includes everything under this little mini skirt of mine have you considered that?…..”
She purposely let me ponder on that for a few seconds so I could register the contrast between my love organ that would have to be measured in millimetres now and that of her sex which to me had to be taller than me and with a depth that would require an expedition inside rather than a penetration!
“oh god you must be massive my whole body would be nothing to the size of your…”
“gets you thinking doesn’t it babe that Ive made you so small and how I could loose you inside me forever , you don’t even measure up to half the size of a regular penis to your girlfriend with your entire body. But you know John it gets me wet just to think about how big I am to you now how you could enter me and explore within me , and play with a clit that would almost be the size of your head with those tiny expert hands of yours and your little face pressed against it”
She moaned softly and I was drowning in the imagery she had created with her words.
It was scary yet such a thrill to know I was smaller than her sex and how completely it could consume me. Before I knew it two immense finger tips lifted my sides and raised me to her face bringing me for a closer inspection. My stomach lurched then settled with the fast ascent and my vision filled with two pillow thick lips that threatened to kiss me. As Angel pressed me to her lips her tongue broke the gap between them and offered warm saliva across my aching member strengthening its iron hard swell.
“I don’t think your ready to experience my hungry pussy as enormous as it is right now so these sexy lips of mine will take all of you to heaven instead baby”
Her breathe projected a warm mint fresh breeze carried behind each word which felt wonderful as it washed across my genitals exciting them further. Slowly I was turned by those giant fingers and then all I felt was warmth rising over my feet then my legs and the soft moist brush of a humongous pair of thick lip as their largeness touched down over multiple parts of my body at the same time. I writhed in ecstasy this was sensory overload she wasn’t just taking my manhood into her mouth to give me oral…she was taking all of me up to my chest and her great tongue was playing with me now as those sensual lips caressed my back and chest in a consuming embrace.
I was in my girlfriends mouth! My mind screamed as she sucked and licked my body within that warm wet heaven and the massive muscle of her tongue wrapped around my torso delightfully it wasn’t long before I blasted my load into her cavernous mouth. Carefully Angel slid me between those lips and into her waiting palm and I just lay there panting and totally spent of my juices.
“oh Angel, girl that was some ride!”
I called up realising she was walking with me across the room.
“You see John there is no reason to be tall and bigger than your girl its far better to be tiny don’t you agree?”
I couldn’t argue with that. Angel took me to the bathroom and with a damp ball of soft cotton wool she washed me taking great care. When I was clean she treated me to the sensation of her breathe blow drying me as I stood in her palm. For the next few hours we stayed in her room chatting as I was settled on her flat stomach to lay there and relax.
“Angel I guess I should get you to make me big again , Marcy will return soon and unfortunately I’ve got Miss Grey’s class first thing and I haven’t touched the work she asked us to do last week on Mutant rights”
“Hey we’ve both got the same class and its my last day at school so I don’t need to worry and as for you what if I don’t want to grow you back?”
She was teasing I hope?
“Angel I can hardly write my report if I cant even lift a pen , come on babe take me back to 6ft and hey maybe if I finish soon we can hang out tonight and sneak out for a drink or two”
“6ft? I may be persuaded to mmm let me think grow you to six inches but no boyfriend of mine is going to be in the feet ranges”
She laughed and her taught stomach muscles rumbled under me and I shook with them. Was she just teasing me here or was she for real?
“just tell the teacher you were far to small to escape your girlfriends giant panties and she trapped you in her best silk undies all night. Well you can tell her that if she can hear you when you are chatting with her ankles”
I stood up but couldn’t see her over the rise of her prone chest.
“come on Angel babe be fair I seriously do have to make some sort of effort especially since she seems to pick on me anyway and I don’t want to retake her classes”