- Text Size +


She returned to her shoe collection and suddenly the white boots with the impossible heels came out.
“now these are what Im going to wear, give me a hand shorty”
I walked up to her and she used me like a leaning post as she lifted up and stepped into these knee length boots and zipped them up.
“these are my favourite boots care to guess how tall I am now?”
Angel stepped before me and I was under her breasts and staring at her tanned midrift.
“oh boy”
I said
“you must be six foot tall!”
“six three actually these are my highest heels”
“ten inch heels! You don’t kid around when you say that you like feeling tall , hey come to think of it you would have a few inches on me at my normal size so why the shrinking….?”
“this isn’t being tall its all artificial. If you stayed at six foot and I wore these to you I would look higher but not actually any bigger so my legs and other parts of me wouldn’t be any more impressive and that’s what I get off on its your reaction when you know I am bigger than you, stronger than you and sexier for you”
I didn’t argue as she teetered around on those heels looking for things to join her sandals on the floor.
“how about we put some everyday things of mine down there like this”
She dropped a tube of lipstick and then a hair brush to join it and turned to me with a sultry look across her face.
“So what other things of mine would you like to see when we are small John is there anything you would find particularly sexy of mine when its giant sized?”
I didn’t have to think long I knew I wanted to see some of her underwear but it was embarrassing to just come out with it.
“Ooh I don’t know Angel anything , how about some of your clothes and things?”
“Of course my clothes”
She went to the wardrobe
“but what would be sexy to see a giant skirt? One of these pretty little tops of mine?”
She tossed a small denim mini skirt down and lifted a pink top in her hands as her attention strayed to me again
“anything else?”
Say it , say it! I kicked myself.
“well you could always grab some underwear”
There I said it as my face flushed a little but Angel was delighted to oblige.
“oooh naughty but very sexy, so shorty what from my under wear collection would you like to see giant sized? these little lacy panties”
She grabbed some discarded little panties from the base of her bed and held them up proudly
“or one of my big bra’s?”
She now dangled a matching set of black underwear and my eyes instantly strayed to the healthy large looking cups that hung from the bra strap she held. What size was she a double d cup?
“does this bra turn you on?”
I didn’t answer
“I think that bulge in your trousers has answered my question , you wait till you see it as a giant bra”
She laughed as I checked myself to see the tell tale tent in my trousers
“well throw these little panties in for good measure”
With the items at our feet Angel walked over to me and simply said
“ready to shrink?”
I nodded and the world just exploded around us both , for fear of getting disoriented I focus on Angels body as the blur of scenery blew up to an astounding size and stopped. I felt fine like nothing had happened to me but this no longer was a bedroom it was a vast titanic cavern! The bed behind me was so high it looked like a mountain range and the carpet was now halfway up my shins with the fibres. Angel giggled
“what do you think?”
“Its , its incredible Angel like a different world!”
Like a child I walked over the now considerable distance to one of her black sandals and it was towering over us both.
“just how small are we, your shoes look as big as , as tall as a truck!”
I placed a hand on the shiny leather that also filled my nostrils with its rich scent as I circled the giant shoe.
“Isnt it great? Just look at the heel its actually 7 and a half inches in reality but its
over three times taller than you are now John”
“im two inches tall?”
Disbelief struck me but the reality of this giant girls sandal hit home the thruth.
”which makes me two and a bit inches tall im still towering to you”
She laughed as she clasped my hand and we ran under the arch of this heel.
“come on lets look at something else”
“hey wait up!”
I struggled to move fast in the carpet and even more to match Angels strides.
“sorry shorty”
She was amused at how easy it was for her elevated in those boots. We next came to a plain of blue material easily thirty something feet long and much wider.
“no way is this your skirt!”
“my little mini skirt , yes”
For fun we lifted up the heavy material and crawled under it into darkness like two marines on an assault course until we came out at the waist and laughed at the childish fun we were having. Angels energy didn’t let up she walked over and up righted the lipstick tube which was taller than her.
“remind me I need lighter lipsticks”
She joked and I felt the weight of this tube which was deceiving and quite heavy to lift.
“so what do you think John isn’t this fun?”
“it’s a whole new world you’ve taken me to Angel its all familiar but with such a major difference”
I was beginning to get into the spirit of things and I wanted to find that bra now more than anything just to see how small I really was to a sexy object like a bra.
“Im a bit disoriented where did you drop your um other things?”
Angel came before me towering her slender but curvy frame inches ( well in my perspective) infront of my face as her hand rested on her left hip.
“you mean my bra don’t you? Is that where you want to go next in search of my mega bra?”
“Have you been taking lessons from Miss Grey?”
I smiled
“No but I can read you like a book and I know that the thought of my bra turned you on”
I didn’t answer and Angel looked smug as she led us on around the other huge sandal to see in the distance what looked like two collapsed circus tents except these were black with see through material around their edges. When we made it the hundred of so feet journey to her bra it just looked bigger and bigger and approaching the left cup I was stunned just how big it actually was and my face betrayed my arousal.
“You know Ive seen one of Marcy’s bra’s at this scale when I was using the room for some jogging practice one day but she is only a c cup and this is well I am a big girl aren’t I?”
“you said it…”
I tried to climb into the cup and Angel followed . The bra was immense like a pool of soft black lace laid out as a carpet. It hadnt held its shape because it was such a soft bra but even so the walls that rose around us now rivalled Angel and I couldn’t see over at all except for where we trampled into it.
“oh boy Im small look at me Im standing in one of your bra cups and its enormous”
“I remember this ones kind of tight on me as well there wouldn’t be any room for you in here unless you wanted to be squished by one of my giant boobs”
Angel said in a sexy manor which made me instantly fantasize about just that.
“imagine how massive your boob would be to us now , I mean it would fill this cup up , all this material is needed to cover just one of them”
Angel came before me and had a very seductive look as she held her breasts in her crop top and caressed them just a little above me.
“imagine this John if I was knelt over this bra at my normal size how small you would be to these. Can you picture me as I reach down and lift those gigantic straps and I lifted you up trapped inside my giant bra cup. I can see myself looking down on you as you roll around helplessly in this bed of lace and I tease you by lining your little naked body up with one of my tremendous nipples here and pressing it gently upon you”
I was now officially bursting Angel was in her element teasing me and I was surrounded by so much stimulus.
“and then I would pull this bra onto my boobs and trap you in here against my giant boob inside my bra and then my little boyfriend you would be all mine”
Angel was equally hot and she pushed me back down into the soft surface of the interior of this lace wonderland as she unzipped my fly and began removing my trousers. I reached up and held those pendulous boobs as they dangled in that crop top over me and my fingers toyed with her nipples. We were going to make love in her bra and that was mind blowing for me. Angel knelt over me and hitched up her skirt she had no panties on which took me by surprise as she grinned to my reaction.
She slid her amazon body on top of me and her much stronger and larger hands clasped my own pushing them down as she held me there and rode me all the way home. The sex was awesome and I came with force into her large wet heaven as Angel was similarly satisfied herself. When we had finished she looked at me and we kissed.
“oh I wish we could do that again and again!”
She sighed
“but we can!”
I enthused as I stood up and pulled or atleast tried to pull her up on her feet before me.
“what do you mean?”
“I haven’t shared my powers with you yet”
I quickly told her the extent of my powers and held her hands as I rewinded time for both of us retaining both our memories of what had just occurred. Suddenly we both were just standing like before right infront of her giant bra fully dressed and once more able to get fully aroused.
“I don’t believe it Ive just had the most fantastic fulfilling sex and I feel like Im ready for it again!”
She smiled down at me those blue eyes twinkling wildly with the thought of a repeat session.
“back on my bra?”
She offered but I shook my head
“No where are your panties that’s where I want to make love to my amazon”
She smiled both at my terminology calling her an amazon and at the suggestion. We found the black lace panties not far away behind the bra and I lifted up the edge as if it was a huge bed cover.
“these panties of yours are enormous as well and what’s that smell?”
I filled my nasal cavities with a wonderful full aroma of Angels inner sex that was lingering like a pheromone in the very fabric of her giant panties.
“That’s me down here I wore these yesterday”
She grinned and dropped her skirt into a pool by her ankles
“oh god its heavenly like an aphrodisiac that you just inhale”
“shall we get inside my panties I know you want to”
Angel lifted the material whilst I undressed and then crawled inside before she joined me and we became sandwiched in between these soft lacy covers and began once more to fulfil our desires. This time Angel laid back and allowed me to lay between her long legs but as I did so fumbling in the dull light with the material resting on my head I felt her legs seemingly lengthen around me. Then as I pushed into her wetness with my entire length, what was a fairly big love canal to begin with became much larger , deeper and so much hotter as it consumed my manhood which failed to fill
it in any direction. My hands reached along to find her breasts but they now remained way out of reach , she was shrinking me! The sensation of her body getting larger as mine dwindled ever smaller was very sexy and in what seemed only a few seconds it had stopped and I was now trying to make love to a woman who’s legs were longer than my whole body! Was I half an inch tall I didn’t know but those legs told a story as they closed in on me a little making me feel small between them.
“Oh Angel your so big”
I sighed as I tried to make an impression within her depths but I could see this was beyond me now
“use your mouth”
Angel breathed in an aroused fashion and I withdrew myself and pressed my face into her lips and rubbed my features into her exploring her excitement. I nibbled and licked and even pushed my forearm inside her until my Amazon climaxed dramatically. I then felt her sit up and in the dim light the shadowy outlines of her arms came down and around me lifting me under the armpits until I was kneeling before her breasts as she reclined back . Those breasts rose as high as my belly even prone as she was. I hugged those massive breasts with both arms and they wobbled excitedly to my embrace . The girth of each boob had to be like the thickness of my own waist it was such a rush as I realised these were real tits and I was so small to them.
“Make love to my breasts little man”
She commanded sexily and I obeyed as I pushed my length between those mounds and felt Angel press that flesh around it making it firm and warm as I thrust in and out never reaching the other side because they were so deep.
“your tits are so big …ssssso big and beautiful!”
I almost screamed as I spurted my love juice up between them and then let my head rest onto one massive soft pillow. We laid with me cuddling her oversized breasts for a while.
“that was so good”
I complimented
“I knew you would enjoy me like this ive never made love tiny like this before its such a buzz”
“You said it Angel , but now what? I cant rewind for an action replay its been too long I guess we will have to recharge the old fashioned way naturally.”
“that an interesting power you have John and I thought it was super speed when you actually must have frozen us all in time that first day no wonder you seemed to move so fast. Have you ever used your powers for sex before me?”
“Actually no , well only in self satisfaction sadly enough”
“So you get a girlfriend who can become as big and as sexy as you wish her to be by shrinking you down and I get a man who can guarantee multiple orgasms that seems a fair trade”
She cuddled me with huge arms pressing all of me to her large body.
“So how small am I now?”
“one and bit inches”
“what? but your so much bigger?”
“Oh I took some away from you and put a bit back on me , I didn’t see you complaining”
“So now what , shall we get bigger and go and grab some lunch im pretty hungry after all that are you?”
“yeh I could eat that sounds a good idea except for the getting bigger part”
“hey Angel the canteen would be like miles from here even as big as you are now we are still like toys”
“I know but just one of us could get bigger and the other could come along for the ride”
“are you serious?”
“sure I am and seeing as I have the power I get to choose who goes back to normal”
“hey no fair”
I called half joking and half nervous although I think after being around her giant sized things I was more prepared than before to see her as a giant woman”
“So let me see as Im already bigger it would make sense for me to continue upwards and besides I think you would look just darling inside these giant panties of mine”
“hey what do you mean”