- Text Size +


Looking down her firm navel was on show and a just a very short black pleated skirt that had a fashion belt around it with a large silver buckle. Her hair was up in a pony tail but one that was platted and dropped down the left side of her head and it fell over her chest with a red ribbon near the base. She looked down in an instant and a broad smile came across her face and not the look of surprise I had anticipated.
“John? Or are you his little brother?”
I frowned at her joke as she ushered me in and I could see she was half way In the process of filing her nails.
“Angel im so sorry to bother you but look at me I woke up and its worse much worse im….”
“incredibly cute”
She interrupted standing before me like an imposing amazon beauty.
“im short Angel look at me I’d be lucky if im four foot tall you look…..”
“I look more towering and sexier than yesterday”
Angel stood closer looming over me and towering summed her up she was very tall in comparison to me.
“Angel its not funny…”
I looked down as Angel lifted my chin up with a solitary finger and smiled over her impressive chest.
“Don’t worry yourself John its all ok”
“Ok? Angel look at me your in bare foot and im hardly as tall as your boobs if you were in your heels Idd be chatting with your belly button”
“Its not the worst height to be to your girlfriend now is it be honest it does have a couple of sizeable benefits”
She moved so close that I could no longer read the word babe and the pink letters blurred as her busty figure was almost in my face , despite my worries her actions were beginning to excite me.
“Look on the bright side at this level when we dance next time you’ll get quite a show down there”
“Angel please”
I said in weak protest and she backed off a little and took my hand in her much larger palms as she made us both sit down on her bed as she continued to talk.
“Im sorry to tease , well actually im not I enjoy it. Listen John I have a confession to make I haven’t been honest with you. The reason your shrinking is because of me”
I was stunned, amazed and totally speechless.
“look im really sorry babe but well I couldn’t help myself I fancied you so much and you were just so tall, much too tall”
I couldn’t believe this what was she admitting here?
“you can hate me if you want to for putting you through all this but I just wanted to be taller than you like I am now and please let me explain”
I listened as she told her tale.
“My mutant powers allow me to alter the size of anyone or anything to a degree that I come into contact with….”
She looked at me to see if she should continue. I didn’t know what to think she hadnt harmed me infact it was mostly a new experience and definitely fun around her with the sheer difference between our bodies and to gaze at like those legs beside me now they looked very long and…..well I didn’t know what to say for the moment except for
“Angel why me? Why make me shorter like this?”
“God I hope you understand because I really don’t want us to end”
She paused and breathed in deeply before continuing the details
“When I grew up and I was a little girl my mutant powers kicked in when I was seven and I remember the fascination I had when I found I could reduce things simply by touching them. Everything was my plaything the real house furniture became my dolls furniture and even my fathers car became a toy that I broke but it was when I found it worked on people that life became interesting. I used to shrink my friends down when we played and they became my little dollies to dress up and very soon my mum told me the shrinking had to stop before an accident happened. I only shrank things in private for a while and then when I first hit puberty I had a growing obsession with my own size. I wished to be tall and leggy like my older sister was only I was disappointed when 5ft 5 inches came and never went past. I was different than most girls maybe it was my mutant powers effecting me but I had a thing about dating smaller guys I loved guys to be shorter than me, much shorter. All the other girls lusted after the seniors and wouldn’t be seen dead with a guy that wasn’t taller than them where as I didn’t feel comfortable with them and tended to date younger guys maybe a year or so below me at school just so I had the advantage over them but they all seemed so immature and I soon got frustrated. When I hit fifteen I started this school for the gifted and there was hardly a guy who wasn’t taller than me.
Marcy knew me well and I confided my powers in her, and although she didn’t share my fantasies we began to party together and discovered I could use my powers to fulfil part of my dreams”
She turned to me looking for encouragement and I had to admit I was intrigued now.
“go on Angel please what did you do?”
“I went to clubs at seventeen and when I met a stranger I fancied I sometimes would get them to sit by me so they didn’t see how tall I was and just by an innocent touch of their hand I could make them shorter than me without them knowing just for a little while whilst we danced or maybe longer if things progressed. The majority of guys felt awkward around me and I had to make them bigger before they noticed the change as I slipped away but some a few liked me being taller and accepted I was just a naturally tall girl. But relationships never lasted my longest was a guy called Tony he was 5ft 8 but I made sure we always dated alone and I shrunk him to 5ft 4 so he thought for three months he was dating a girl who was 5ft 9 inches tall and with my heels I pretended to be over six feet.”
She smiled but the smile didn’t last
“I eventually told him and we had some fun with my powers for a while but I ended up finishing with him when it was obvious his friends didn’t want him to date a mutant cause they found I went to this school and he thought more of his friends than me”
“Im sorry”
I placed a hand on her large bare thigh for comfort
”Im over it im fine but then there’s you”
She rested a hand over mine on top of her leg that made it almost disappear from view.
“I was so attracted to you from the word go but you were just so tall, far to tall for me and I was surprised because I still fancied you even though normally it would have been such a barrier for me and ….Oh im sorry John I just couldn’t resist the temptation to make you shorter than me. When I kissed you in the canteen that day Idd made contact and then I could flex my powers on you controlling your very size. It just was too hard to resist. I figured if you thought it was natural or something it might last just long enough for you to get used to me like this maybe even like it…im so sorry I shouldn’t have done this”
In that instant I rose higher and there I was six foot tall and wrapping my arm around Angel as she looked up to me. She sat there with a face that was so apologetic and I search my feelings I wasn’t hurt I wasn’t feeling cheated even. I had enjoyed being around a tall woman it was different full of new sensations and experiences and I couldn’t deny comparing tall Angel a few minutes ago to average Angel how she looked now there was no competition I actually had to admit she was even hotter as a towering blonde.
“Angel I cant believe im saying this but I did enjoy parts of being shorter.”
“You did?”
Her big blue eyes widened
“What parts did you like please tell me John?”
“We if I start by saying I didn’t like feeling short around other guys and being seen by other people like I think I bumped into that Storm woman in the corridor this morning and she treated like a junior a little kid it was so embarrassing im a man”
“She did Im so sorry, guess you did look quite cute though”
Angel stifled a grin and waited for me to continue
“Angel the part I did enjoy was you, you awakened something inside me I still don’t know what but being in your presence making out with a girl so big it has changed me somehow and if this is your gift then I class myself as a very lucky guy. I mean what guy gets to have a girlfriend who can be as tall as she wants to him , legs that grow longer or shorter depending if she’s in that teasing mood to shrink him and make herself seem taller to him and larger to him and….”
I glanced automatically at her cleavage below jutting out of that crop top and Angel was quick to notice where my eyes strayed before I swiftly moved back to her eyes.
“and what John. What else do you like about dating a girlfriend that can shrink you down when she pleases”
“Im well just thinking about everything it’s a lot to take in…”
I changed the subject as I was getting very hot under the collar
“so Angel have you ever like made a guy like really short before?”
Angel seemed to like the new line of conversation and smiled as she recollected
“You mean really short or really small?”
“Whats the difference?”
I questioned seeing she was bursting to lead into a tale as she stood up to emphasize her explanation.
“there’s a lot of difference John. Im five foot five remember so short to me is a guy who is under 5ft , a guy who isn’t tall enough to kiss me unless he is on his toes do you remember what that was like John when you came up to here on me? When you had to look over these”
She breathed in a little pushing her bust forward as she pointed to it.
“and short is when a guy faces my skirt down here and stands as tall as my legs, but small is something else. Small is when I shrink him below 2ft tall when my knees are above him and when he is tiny enough to pick up in my hand”
Oh my god I hadn’t thought of that! Could she actually make someone that small that he could be held in her hand her petite perfect little hands?
“Have you ever done that I mean made a guy that small?”
“One night Tony that I mentioned he was a bit drunk I guess we both were and we came out of a bar and he wanted to get into a club but between us we didn’t have enough cash”
“so what did you do?”
”It was Tony’s idea at first he joked that I could shrink him and smuggle him in with me and that’s when it happened I just shrunk him there and then he didn’t know what had happened until he was looking across at my ankles down here and suddenly saw his girlfriend was enormous.”
I found myself getting aroused at her story it was strange but I was imagining what that guy would have seen with Angel towering over him like a giant woman.
“oh he was so cute so tiny maybe less than seven inches tall because I was wearing heels and he wasn’t that much taller than my shoes that night and I was so , so aroused to see him that way”
Angel sighed a little and took a breath
“he just stared up at me , he couldn’t believe it was me anymore his girlfriend towering some fifty odd feet tall to his eyes. I reached down and my hand just wrapped around him so easily like when I used to play with my friends as little dolls only this was a man a small man my boyfriend in my hand. We looked at each other and Tony just stared at me he was frightened I think , frightened of little me can you believe it? Yet to him I was a giantess at least that’s how he described me afterwards. To him nothing about me was petite or little anymore and I remember kissing him gently and the feeling as my lips covered his little face with my lipstick and Tony was just helpless there in my hand. I remember he just looked at me and his little legs dangled out of my fist as I lifted him close to me and all of a sudden I felt so empowered so sexy it was beginning to excite me as I held him that way with me totally in charge.”
She was smiling now as she continued with growing enthusiasm
“At first I didn’t know what to do with him as I realised I didn’t have a handbag and my outfit had no pockets. I was wearing my tight green sweater and this little black skirt and I just looked at Tony my little boyfriend shrunk in my hand and then all of a sudden I naturally looked down at my cleavage and so did he. Im mean my top was well hardly hiding it and he was just so small and without a word I pushed him gently down into my cleavage until he was out of sight I mean he was actually under my top and between my breasts and you just couldn’t see him anymore”
My erection was in ascent as I imagined what an encounter that must have been and how erotic to be treated that way by a gorgeous girl like Angel.
“Oh John it was such a rush feeling his body wriggling half trapped in my bra and helplessly trapped buried between these two big tits of mine. He didn’t cry out he was just so overwhelmed by what I did and I walked boldly into that night club past the bouncers with my boyfriend tucked inside my top and I felt so turned on. I was enjoying it so much I purposely left him there for half an hour and didn’t get him out until I was ready. Oh John you don’t know what that was like for me it was like a dream to be in charge of someone that small.”
“what a ride , how did he react afterwards”
“it was the day before we split up that was the last date we had as a couple but he loved it I know he did he was going on about the size of me all evening and I promised him we would do it again soon but well things didn’t last”
“Wow I don’t think I could get over an experience like that it would be incredible….”
I began and realised what I had said.
“Well John would you like me to shrink you down make you really tiny?”
“I haven’t really thought about it you mean small like that?”
“Yes small so you could see me the way he did that night barely as tall as my ankles , do you like that idea John?”
She gulped dryly as with anticipation I could see her pupils dilating a little as she was getting turned on
“would you let me do that to you? Would you let me shrink you small enough that I could pick you up in this hand or even tiny enough that you could stand in the very palm of my hand as I hold you?”
What a suggestion I wasn’t sure if I was frightened or turned on.
“woah that’s some offer Angel im not so sure its a good idea your talking about shrinking me to a few inches tall”
Angels eyes lit up and she seemed to shrug off her previous downheartedness and now she was growing excited at the conversation.
“Does the idea scare you John, I don’t want to scare you if you could just imagine it. Imagine how it would feel to be stood here on my hand”
I looked at her palm held open before me, her hand looked delicate and small it was a real typical feminine hand with immaculate finger nails and short fingers that had not a trace of the hard skin that my own featured from lifting weights. But to be stood in that hand was amazing to contemplate, how big would Angel look? God how sexy would that body of hers be at that scale.
“I would be ever so gentle I promise you and if you didn’t like it I would enlarge you straight away its not so bad you know”
I was tempted
“Angel how would you know its not so bad I mean its not like you’ve ever been that small”
“actually I have my powers can work on myself you know I used to make myself small just for fun , hey that’s it! What if shrink us both down together for a while and we explore my room”
“ok I guess if you’re coming with me”
“great”
Angel was loving every minute of this as she urged me to stand up. It was strange to be looking down on her after the last day or so and I could see Angel was uncomfortable with my height.
“you are far to tall but I can soon fix that”
Slowly I began to shrink and Angels blonde hair came into view then her eyes and nose followed by her lips. Wow those lips and that slender neck and finally her breasts and that tight little crop top. I looked up and this was a different girl than seconds ago , she had gone from the description of a petite blonde with a large chest to that of an amazon blonde with a massive busty figure.
“better?”
She grinned
“oh yeh”
I answered trying to control the swell in my boxers and trying to look over those impressive boobs.
“but I thought you were going to really shrink us both down?”
“I am but I cant have you taller than me to start with now can I and before we have an adventure in this room of mine we need to lock the door so we don’t get disturbed…”
Angel bolted the door and then took out the pair of black high heeled sandals idd seen during my covert spying of her footwear.
“are you putting those on now?”
“no silly these are just for you to look at when we get small im going to place them on the carpet down here”