- Text Size +


“afraid of the competition?”
Miss-direction smiled.
“you know your not just up against one girl your against every girl imaginable im sure one combination will tempt him to look my way”
She flitted through ten or so beautiful model like appearances before she returned to normal and smiled a confident look before walking away shouting.
“see you around cutey”
Angel turned to me and smiled down
“you ok?
“sure just a little imposing when women are much taller than me”
“do you fancy her?”
“Angel I fancy you and I believe you said I was your boyfriend back there does that mean your into shrimps to?”
”You better believe it shrimp”
She leaned down and kissed me offering a nice flash of cleavage in her now fastened bikini top.
“John you know Marcy will be picked up by her parents by now, she goes home every weekend because she lives so local so my rooms empty at the moment…..”
What a suggestion in a few minutes we left the beach and we made our way to the school. The school was pretty much empty almost silent most everyone was out or away. We walked into her room which I never really got to study last night. Unlike my room which was just two beds for myself and bobby with our wardrobes and a couple of desks the girls room was plush. Marcy and Angel both had beds across from each other but the room was twice the size of ours and had vanity tables and a bathroom which was easily three times larger and better equipped. Angel indicated I should make myself at home whilst she fixed her hair and got changed. She grabbed a handful of clothes from the her wardrobe and I saw some underwear flash out from her drawer as she whisked herself off to the privacy of her bathroom. I looked around and fiddled with a girls magazine on the side and flicked through a couple of pages before walking around the room in an inquisitive manor. I was curious about the types of high heels Angel wore especially given my new size it would be an insight to what I might have to deal with going forward and seeing the wardrobe door ajar it was tempting to look in but I didn’t want her to see me. I walked to the bathroom door and focused projecting my time freeze on her whilst I had a little investigation. I did feel a bit of a snoop but then im sure it wouldn’t hurt. I opened the wardrobe and man she had a lot of clothes…at the base of the wardrobe she had tons of shoes and all of them looked like they had major heels as they towered over the shallow school shoes and a pair of trainers in comparison. I lifted a pair of black high heeled sandals and the sole was perhaps an inch thick with a heel that I guessed at nearer eight inches. Boy that would make her over six foot I thought wondering when she wore them. The only other rival was a pair of white knee high boots that sported a heel that was definitely taller.
When she said that she liked high heels she wasn’t kidding. My powers began to nag me and I realise I had been a little long the strain of holding her suspended in time was to much and I went back to the bed and released her. In five minutes Angel came out her hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing a short blue summer dress that set her figure off a treat.
“wanna drink?”
She asked
“sure”
She reached under the bed and there was box with some beer cans inside and we both sat on her bed drinking and talking.
“Angel do you think I should talk to the Professor about this shrinking business case its something he could help with?”
”Idd wait and see tomorrow who knows I could be looking up to you then. Besides I like you this way”
“You do?”
“do you like being shorter than me John?”
I sipped back my beer emptying the can and thought about her question and recalled how those big breasts of hers danced in my face earlier.
“You know im beginning to think I do”
“Way I see it if you have shrunk it’s a win win situation”
Angel smiled as she moved closer to me placing her beer down next to mine.
“how so?”
“Well you began dating me as a 5ft 5inch tall girl with average sized legs and a day later these same legs are more than several inches longer and I bet you’ve noticed from your perspective my bust is a few inches bigger all around and I was big before”
God she was getting me going.
“besides if you continue to shrink just think about it…. your girlfriend here will just get bigger and bigger and bigger”.
She loomed towards me with her cleavage exploding from the low cut of her dress and soon I was kissing and cuddling with her as she pushed me down and we began to make out. Idd never had sex with a taller girl before and Angel was quite commanding as she eased down my shorts and in seconds she mounted me and rode me in a mad rush of animal passion. I felt a connection with Angel like no one before as she slid down my shaft and pushed me deep inside it was electric and she took all I could offer with ease. I looked up at her bouncing breasts violently jiggling in her tight dress as she enthusiastically built up the momentum towards her climax. God I wanted to reach up and grab them but things moved far to fast for that. It was as if this session was all about the both of us releasing our pent up attraction in a matter of glorious minutes. Angel snapped her head back and roared her approval as I simultaneously unloaded into her warmth. A few seconds later as I sighed in the glory of our sex I focused my time reversal power on both of us and relived that same orgasm again. I rarely included myself in this power as it was sometimes a mind bender when my brain seemed unlike everyone else to recall the future that I had rewound from. The professor said it was some temporal mind isolation or something like that. But for me it meant multiple orgasms time and time guaranteed!
Later she remarked that she usually didn’t come on so strong and so soon but she wanted me badly, I had to admit I was just as eager to get to grips with her. After some lunch together Angel said she had a meeting with one of the employees of the school it was a woman who held the nick name Storm something to do with her mutant powers I think . Angel was getting a briefing on the job offer and what this special position would be about.
“They’ve been a little secretive about it so far and Im curious because from what I understand its not offered to many this type of role they last employed that guy Logan who you must have seen in the gym he’s got an attitude a real strange one..”
”yeh we met he’s an older guy looks pretty tough I heard a rumour he has some sort of knives or blades fixed in his fists that come out when he’s angry.”
I wasn’t one to gossip but this professor guy in charge certainly did have a strange cast of characters in his employ. Our conversation drifted away from her new job and as it was closing towards when she would have to go and see this Storm woman we ended up talking about my height again.
”Guess Ill see if im still down here tomorrow I need to hit the gym in the morning but if Im still like this im gonna go before anyone gets there, its one thing seeing you like this but I couldn’t handle the stick the guys would give me when Im forced to bench press girls weights no offence”
“guess you are bound to be a bit weaker it’s all relative to muscle size but you do have nice little muscles”
She pinched my arm which in her longish fingers felt a lot smaller than ever before.
“You know I might even be able to bench press the same as you now”
“Is that a challenge blondy are you going to join me then”
I couldn’t concede that my girlfriend was stronger than me despite her taller frame.
“You just want to see me in my gym gear some skin tight leotard don’t you?”
“come to mention it that’s the best incentive ever to get down that gym early on a Sunday”
My imagination drew the mental picture , leotard plus Angel equals major turn on.
“I always work on my skin and hair every Sunday morning but Idd love it if you dropped in on your way back all sweaty and muscles rippling I might have to jump you again”
“work on your skin its perfect!”
I looked at her spot and blemish free complexion this girl could be in a soap commercial.
“and that’s because I treat it right and look after it I aim to keep it that way.”
Finally I had to let her get on but as we kissed at the door with me on tip toes she reminded me of something I tried to block out.
“hey tomorrow do you think well be eye to eye or do you think you’ll be carrying a step ladder to kiss me like this”
She was teasing and it made me feel all of a sudden a few inches shorter.
“As long as you can kneel down Ill be fine, today’s already given me neck ache”
I joked as I walked off hoping not to bump into anyone and trying not to think of my shrinking getting any worse.

The next morning Bobby was in the shower shaving as I heard the electric drone of his razor. I barely saw him flit across the room and bolt out as he shouted.
“dude im off early to my parents house?”
”Sure”
I mumbled as he left and I rolled over to see the time. It was 8am and time I hit the weights. I groggily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.
“woah!”
I cried jumping instantly awake, since when was that sink basin as tall as me! The mirror above what I shaved in was out of sight I was short very short!
I panicked a little and ran to my wardrobe and held up the first pair of trousers I came to and they looked fine? My school trousers the ones I wore on Friday looked to be my size. I found the shirt in the laundry basket ready for the wash it was also my size? The shoes as well infact my entire school uniform was shrunk with me that was sort of good news but my other regular clothes were not!
All of the clothes drowned me but then I must have been 4 feet tall or worse. I felt ridiculous and conscious of my height should anyone see me, what was happening was I becoming a child regressing in age? I was this tall at seven years old. I looked at my body I was still an adult and forgetting the larger seeming furnishings around me I was in exactly the same shape as I had always been only it was as if I had been scaled down or the world had changed around me. I managed on tip toes to reach the bathroom cabinet and grab my deodorant and after washing and fixing my hair I put on my school clothes which to my delight felt so normal it was strange how these had remained in synch with my shrinking? I thought about my options certainly going to the gym this morning wasn’t one of them, I had to inform someone and discover what was happening to my body. Was this a mutant effect? I concentrated to make myself larger and nothing happened it just didn’t feel like a mutant power because with my own powers I somehow instinctively knew I had them it was just the control of them that needed work and well that’s what this school helped with. So if this wasn’t a power it had to be a transformation of some kind manifesting in my early adult life…
My head spun I was just guessing I knew nothing I needed to seek advice, Angel was closer to the older mutants and teachers at the school perhaps it would be easier to ask her who I should talk to but that meant facing Angel like this the size of a small boy.
I paced the room in deliberation for sometime and decided to make a move to see Angel for her opinion. I almost ran down the corridors due to the embarrassment of being seen when I collided into some one as I turned a corner. Thump! my head bounced off a body and I was glad it was a soft impact. I was stopped in my tracks and as I looked forward a pair of fairly sizable breasts had cushioned the collision. It was a beautiful woman that I had bumped into with wild pure white blond hair upon an ebony coloured face.
“and where are you going in such a hurry little one you nearly knocked yourself over?”
“I erm to see a friend”
I looked up and she seemed kind but talked to me as if I was a small kid.”
“well you must be lost because these are the senior dorms I expect your little friends are all in the juniors in the West wing am I right or are you just playing some game in here?”
God she really did figure I was a kid should I tell her or play along with it? I didn’t quite believe myself when I answered.
“Sorry Miss my friend is a senior she said she would help with my revision before a test on Monday”
Was I convincing?
“that keen to study eh? And wearing your uniform at the weekend Im impressed. You seem older than you look what’s your name?”
“John”
“Ok John just be a little slower in future we don’t run indoors ok”
I smiled and walked off slow and casual feeling like an idiot the woman had to be one of the teachers perhaps that Storm Angel saw yesterday. I felt lucky she didn’t escort me back to the Juniors and put me in with some under tens…
I reached Angels door and gave it a knock.
“Just a minute”
Good she was in. Angel came to the door and looked clean over me , man she was tall now and sexier with it! I gazed forward as I was dead opposite Angels chest she was dressed in her white crop top the one she wore Friday night with the word babe higher than my eyes as the letters stretched across her more prominent looking bosoms.