- Text Size +


Getting off this bike I knew that I would be able to compare myself to Angel at least I knew I was taller than her when she didn’t wear those boots last night albeit only by a little. We pulled up and parked inches from the sandy edge of the deserted picturesque cove and both climbed off the bike.
As Angel grabbed our towels I kept my distance trying to suss if things had changed between us she certainly didn’t look short that was for sure. I stepped up on some rocks pretending to look off out to the sea given the little vantage it offered. Angel walked to the base of the rocks clearly eager to get down to the water. I sighed a little in relief as I noticed she had removed those wedge sandals and now held them in her hands so she could feel the sand in-between her toes no doubt. This made me feel a lot more confident to get close to her.
“come on John the water looks great!”
She playfully ran off down the beach and I followed. Seconds later she was bent over laying her towel a few feet from where the gentle waves lapped the shore. It was time to test my height and I waited for her to stand straight. Looking around seeing no one I decided to exercise my powers and suspend her in time just for a few seconds so I could really see if there was much difference between us since yesterday. As she stood I was to her left and before she turned I concentrated and Angel froze in her tracks still like a statue. The beach was currently empty so no one could see as I stepped up to her and I was suddenly confronting my fear , she was taller than me today! Infact in her bare feet she appeared to be around 6ft 5 but that was impossible I knew that. My eyes settled somewhere around her neck level and I was looking up into those blue jewels of her eyes and I felt short as this heavenly blonde looked over my head frozen as she was in time.
I walked around her, looked at those legs, they looked longer today and so did her bare feet. As I settled my foot aside hers it wasn’t as long and perhaps up to inch shorter than hers. I then placed my hand on top of hers and spread my fingers to see that even her hand was larger than my own. What was happening to me? I felt like running off because I was embarrassed to face her but something inside me was also compelling me to stay , something primal , sexual even I think I liked seeing her this tall. I decided I couldn’t face it yet , this was a major babe who had come to the beach to spend time with me and whatever was happening it could easily reverse itself during the day couldn’t it?
I decided to avoid a direct live comparison and sat down on my towel and released my time grip on her.
“John? Oh there you are, boy do you move fast! I hope you don’t do everything so fast”
She winked and she leaned down to offer me a hand.
“fancy a swim?”
Dam now what do I do? I had to accept her hand and with a deep inhale I stood up slowly to see her eyes looking bigger and bigger as she realise I was shorter than her.
“what the?”
I feigned a small look of surprise on my side and watched her rest her hands on her curvy hips as she beamed a smile.
“am I taller than you John?”
She grinned now as she looked down at me and stepped to see me from the side.
“I didn’t know you were so short…”
Words failed me but Angel seemed very curious to the difference between us as she walked behind me and placed her hands down on my shoulders and closed in a little more and I could just sense the presence of her bust as it brushed the base of my neck.
I could feel the wind in her words as she spoke over me and her words parted my hair a little.
“what gives you didn’t seem this diddy last night although I do remember that I was taller in my boots than you, hey did you wear platforms last night?”
She chuckled and I felt very uncomfortable I had to come clean.
“Angel Im 6ft tall”
Angel laughed and placed her chin down gently on top of my head from behind.
“of course, I forgot that I was 7ft tall in bare foot that’s why I can do this”
She seemed to be having fun at my lack of stature.
“you don’t have to be shy around me John it doesn’t bother me that your short”
“Angel what I meant to say is that im normally 6ft tall in the last day or so Ive noticed ive become shorter”
Still behind me she curved her face to the side of mine.
“what are you saying that your shrinking?”
Boy shrinking there was a word I hadn’t dare to express yet.
“I suppose I might be because I was definitely taller than you when we first met”
Angel walked around and infront of me she looked like another girl as if she had summoned her identical but taller sister.
“kiss me”
She invited and I looked up at her surprised
“come on John kiss me, last night I remember we kissed with no problem try it now”
I moved towards those lips but her face remained above mine how was I to reach them unless I lifted up on my toes….I did and it felt strange like she was somehow superior as I had to rise to greet her lips. The kiss was no less passionate than I recall and she seemed as much into me as last night which made me feel better. As we parted she grinned
“your on tip toes am I that much taller?”
“Angel Idd say you are six foot five maybe six inches tall but….”
“but you know im actually quite short im only five foot five and a bit which makes you closer to 5ft dead”
My god was I that short? Where had 12 inches gone? Angel saw the look of concern in my eyes and was quick to address it.
“Don’t worry it could be a phase your going through we are mutants after all anything’s possible , come on lets just enjoy the day here together and think about this later besides you might enjoy being around tall women like me for a day”
She seemed so ready to accept this and I didn’t want to dwell on it and spoil our day if she could handle it so could I there was always later to suss it out and she was right being shorter made her tall and that wasn’t a bad thing looking at the long legs coming out of her cut offs.
“I could grow to like it”
I said with a cheeky grin as I looked at her legs lustfully on purpose.
“anyway I don’t mind being taller than you if it helps keep your attention shorty”
She tapped me on the head and I smiled.
“hey I wonder just how tall I would look to you with my shoes on John as I said flats aren’t for this girl….why don’t we see stand there a minute don’t move”
Strangely and contrary to what I would have naturally thought Angel seemed to enjoy the situation she was keen to see just how much taller she could make herself. I cringed a little knowing those wedges would be on her feet any second and what difference they would make. She slipped her feet into them and rose accordingly several inches up until she walked back before me with confident strides and I was facing her breasts! She was now so tall that she could have blinded me with her nipples as they confronted me behind that blue vest. I felt like I had just shrunk on the spot as Angel smiled above looking down and obviously noting what my view would be.
“ever had a girl tower over you like this before shorty?”
I was finding it hard to speak and hard not to look forward at that heaving mass of bosom inches from my nose shouting its presence and proximity and its size as it closed in on me. A teasing look filled those beautiful blue eyes and a smile to match as Angel took hold of her vest top and slowly purposely slowly she pulled it up her long body and over her head as she shook her blonde mane back into shape. My eyes looked up at her face as her eyes looked down inviting my own to see what she had proudly and so sexily revealed.
“Do you like my new bikini?”
She innocently spoke and I could resist the urge to look forward again no longer. My eyes fell on a pair of very big very firm looking breasts captured inside a white string bikini top that teased a lot of flesh into view of those perfect female forms. Those triangle cups hardly covered a fraction of those curves and I was in lust central im not sure if it was the fact that I was a lot shorter than her but they had to be one of the largest pair of boobs I had ever encountered close up. She wiggled her upper body
just a little for effect and those delicious assets bounced straining that top nicely.
“its err well very distracting”
I mumbled and Angel laughed a little seeing my predicament as I was squared clearly in the face by her bust.
“well it would be from down there, hey look John if I wear these shoes you’re even shorter than the top of my tits”
She laughed again and placed two large seeming palms to rest on my shoulders.
“believe me Ive noticed”
I said trying to look over the white mounds by my eyes and up to her face.
“like I said you might enjoy being around tall women for a change”
Angel leaned a little and as those boobs collided with my face for the merest fraction of a second she kissed me on the top of my head and pulled away. Oh boy that was good I had to experience that again!
I focused which was difficult given I was getting aroused and I reversed time just a fraction back to that moment. That bikini closed in on me and pressed my whole face lovingly into its warm sensual embrace. A quick time freeze of Angel and I was wriggling my face into this busty babe and loving every second of it as those breasts made lingering contact thanks to my powers. I pulled reluctantly back as I felt myself begin to grow in my oversized shorts and loose control. Angel was released and she just beamed a smile that said it all she knew she had me captivated with that body.
“how about you show me whats under that baggy t-shirt.”
I returned the favour and cast off my top to the sand below and Angel seemed pleased with the results.
“wow”
She gawped a little and I made sure I was just slightly tensed for show.
“not quite as impressive as you”
I smirked
“im not finished yet”
Angel began and slipped out of those cut offs to show off a tiny white matching g string and so much more flesh. She spun around and raced off to the sea with a giggle and I followed the gorgeous sight of her two firm ass cheeks as those long legs of her swept them away to the water. We both sprinted into the warm crystal clear water and instantly reverted to ten years old as we splashed each other and larked about. Angel dived under the water and swam out and I joined her.
“isn’t this just perfect?”
She smiled
“the best”
I agreed and we continued to swim around for the next ten minutes. At one stage we parted about 20 feet between us as Angel had headed into deeper water and beckoned me to join her. She waited until I swam up close and I began to tread water as we chatted.
“wanna know something funny?”
She grinned
“go on”
“im still standing up here shorty care to try?”
God she was a tease about this height thing but it intrigued me to compare and I went to stand down. The water lapped around her neck but for me I was completely underwater as my feet hit the sand below once more emphasising she was a lot taller than me.
For fun I swam close and grabbed her waist pulling her under and surprised her. She was strangely quite strong and our play fight suggested I was having to use my full muscles to command the situation it surprised me. We both burst to the surface and laughed . Angel with her hair now wet and clinging to her face pulled it back to show off her natural beauty without any makeup. Those long eyelashes not false and extended artificially fluttered as they cleared the water away so she could see and I just continued to tread water to remain at her level.
“come here”
She invited and her arms reached out to embrace me and our lips locked as she seemed to hold me up in the water, she was almost carrying me as we kissed to save me from swimming! The kiss was delightful even with the salty flavour of the sea.
“John Cable you’re a special guy”
“Angel your name sums you up, your gorgeous”
She smiled and broke free swimming back to shore as I like a love sick puppy followed on. We both flopped down on our towels and dried off in the sun as we talked. Half an hour past and Angel was dry she grabbed a small bag she had slung in the stowage unit of her bike and produced some sun screen. Rolling onto her back she asked if I would do the honours. I was fast to respond almost snatching the tube from her fingers as she laid on her front and swept her long hair to one side. I began to squirt the liquid in a small pool on the wonderful curve of the back where it met her bikini bottoms and I began to move it around taking my time. Her tan was perfect that designer sun kissed bronze colour and it appeared to be all over I couldn’t detect any part that wasn’t coloured by the suns rays. Those legs , the legs of a 5ft 5 inch girl stretched out like the legs of an amazon to me and I was fascinated as I ran my palms over them spreading the liquid and feeling their form. She had to work out those calfs and thighs hadn’t an ounce of fat on them only toned shapely flesh. I slid over the nice pronounced rise of her backside and curved my hands around those cheeks. This was the advantage of thongs I thought as I felt her nice firm bottom smoothly curve under my palms. As I went higher I lifted some stray strands of that blonde hair it was beautiful full and so well conditioned she looked after herself. Angel
seemed to enjoy the pampering and raised up just a little and untied the thin straps of her top allowing the strings to fall away off her back. My eyes flitted down seeing several inches of breast in profile squashed under her weight as she laid and I wished she would roll over but I wasn’t that lucky. I finished my enjoyable service to her and she settled into a comfortable position and began to bathe in the sun.
I wasn’t a hardened sun worshiper so I sat back and rested my arms behind me as I looked out at the water. Angel was snoozing probably recovering from our late night or should I say early morning before and it was as I watched her sleeping there that a shadow fell upon me. I looked across to see a very shapely pair of legs leading into a body of almost equal proportion to Angels dressed in a red swimsuit a life guards suit and with the sun behind this stranger I couldn’t barely make out the face although I could have sworn it was Pamela Anderson. Upon further inspection as she moved closer to me it was Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch costume complete with insignia.
“hi, I was just on beach patrol looking for hunks to save and I came across you how about some mouth to mouth resuscitation practice good looking?”
She smiled and I was sure this was a dream , Baywatch Pamela Anderson flirting with me?
I stood up it was a natural reaction to talk to her and I wished I hadn’t she was shorter than Angel but I was still looking at a pair of collagen enhanced lips as this blonde star towered over me.
“woah what happened to you! Did I morph wrong or what!”
It was Miss-direction of course it was in her surprise at my size she began to morph back to normal to see if she had miscalculated her size and suddenly there she was a taller girl than Angel with me looking up to her.
“no way Im five foot nine and your…way shorter! Shouldn’t you be up here?”
She said as she turned into me or what was the former me at six foot tall for a few seconds, this really brought home to me how much I had shrunk seeing myself head and shoulders taller.
“Im err going through a slight change”
I said unconvincingly as Miss-direction suddenly transformed into a tall brunette with an awesome figure wearing a skimpy red bikini and I was just under her breasts. I didn’t know who she had turned into now but this woman was 6ft 5 or more!
“where did you go tiny?”
She laughed
“oh there you are!”
Another laugh escaped her lips and she embraced me without warning smashing my face into her rib cage as I felt her legs which rose past my own waist. It had to be some female basketball player or something like that I thought as I pulled away embarrassed.
“cut it out Miss-direction”
“Yeh leave my boyfriend alone stop teasing him”
I heard Angel from behind me and saw her walk confrontationally between myself and Miss-direction like a big sister protecting her helpless little brother who was being bullied by the big senior girl or atleast that’s how it kind of felt.
“boyfriend is it now Angel, you’d better hold on to him incase some big girl takes a fancy to him he might not be able fight off their advances now he’s a little shrimp”
“just leave it and leave us alone will you”