- Text Size +


“Idd put those little claws of yours away tiny because im invulnerable if they haven’t told you they would just tickle me. Now see Angel this is how to handle a man to show him who’s boss , to earn his respect. Now cool off little wolf man”
Sam dropped wolverine from a thirty foot height into a huge tower of water below , he was fine as he came to the surface but in one hell of a rage as he splashed with fury having to tread the water.
“Sam no!”
Angel reached over the water tower and scooped a wet and bedraggled Wolverine into her palm , he didn’t seem that appreciative to her efforts even though he wouldn’t have been able to climb out very easily by himself. Placing him on the ground by the other X men she turned to her giant sibling.
“I don’t know what you intend to do Sam but I have to stop you sister or not , now please shrink yourself down to normal”
“Stop me? Little sister you were always in my shadow since we were teenagers what makes you think you can stop me?”
“Because my powers can cancel yours out”
“Really?”
Sam grinned her beautiful face with confidence
“Well this little necklace of mine sais different”
Pulling a necklace chain up from her considerable cleavage Sam displayed a small circular object attached before she let it slip back.
“It’s the emitter”
Scott aka Cyclops looked up through his costumes red visor at the thin necklace Sam wore and the device that dangled from its chain
“Please hand that over Sam and end this”
Angel urged
“This has only just started dear sister and no one can stop me not even you. As we don’t seem to see eye to eye im afraid your going down in the world”
With those words spoken Angel dwindled down and down until she was looking up at Sam’s black leather knee boots and feeling very small. Meantime the sudden reduction in Angels stature made the lacy bow that secured me begin to squeeze me!
I rapidly untied the bow as fast as my little hands could manage and wished I hadn’t as I dropped a long way! In the darkness I fell from her bra and bounced off the soft inside of her costume and then back against what must have been her stomach until I stopped wedged between her costume and her body somewhere below her navel.
“Now where was I?”
Sam boomed and proceeded to step over the Xmen in an attempt to leave.
Storm placed a sympathetic hand on Angels shoulder.
“You tried don’t worry”
“Its ok Storm we have both made contact with each other when she enlarged me that goes two ways I can shrink her”
Angel focused and Sam started to fall in height foot by foot until…
“Oh no you don’t sister im not going back down there”
Sam clasped her necklace suspended device and activated one of its functions. A brief blue glow encompassed her curvy frame before she stabilised at fifty feet tall.
“I cant get through that things blocking my powers!”
“Now to show you my real potential”
Bellowed Sam as she grew , rising past the buildings until they settled at her knee level she had to be over six or seven hundred feet tall before she stopped. Her black boots had expanded out so much that they crumpled several containers and she had little room to move them now.
“Ah the power!”
Sam admired her view across the small industrial park nothing was her equal it was as if she was standing in a scale model town.
“Good bye insects”
The thunderous voice of Sam offered as in one giant step she was out of the water plant complex and walking off down the main road striking panic and causing mayhem to the light traffic below. People looked up from their cars shocked to see a colossal woman casually strolling following the roads course with her ankles carelessly striking against light poles and bringing them crashing down.
“Where is she heading now?”
Scott looked at the giant figure receding into the horizon.
“Come on back to the Blackbird we’ll follow her by air we cant keep up with her now”
Rushing back to the fantastic aircraft Angel thought about me having been so distracted with the events thus far. She felt my body trapped against her lower stomach and turning her back to her new companions before she sat, she swiftly pulled down the zip and I tumbled out onto her waiting palm that was ready to catch me.
“Ok babe?”
She whispered down.
“fine now”
I smiled up as Angel shook her hair free from her ponytail and allowed me to stand on her shoulder clasping hold of the long blonde hair that now surrounded me with its wonderful smell and texture.
“Are you ok Angel?”
Storm smiled across at Angel
“Sure Im just worried how we are gonna stop her”
“not the conventional way that’s for sure!”
A gruff bark came from aside Angel and I peeked through the curtain of hair to see the giant face of Wolverine. How I hated men at this size he looked ugly and mean I was quick to snuggle into the shield of my girlfriends long hair again.
“She’s heading for the Statue of Liberty”
Jean predicted working a kind of GPS device on the console before her.
“Ill call ahead and warn the authorities to clear the area”
I watched from my hidden position out through the window of the Blackbird and then I saw a sight I would forget. As we flew high above the buildings below there was a huge pair of beautiful blue eyes that came close to the aircraft filling all the windows for a fraction of a second. No way was Angels sister this big? It wasn’t an hallucination as we circled the giantess and I saw bits and parts of her immense body which to the Xmen around me was colossal but to me it was terrifying to behold the size of her, she probably couldn’t even see something as small as me! A short while later the Blackbird settled down in the water surrounding the Statue of Liberty and I was impressed that it could actually float like a ship. Opening a top hatch the Xmen all climbed out to stand on the surface of the aircraft. Way off in the distance on the land opposite there was Sam standing higher than the dockside buildings that only challenged her waist. My eyes couldn’t make out Sam other than this figure was of a woman with perhaps Blonde hair like Angels.
“She may have to resize to commandeer a ship to get her over here that may be our chance”
Storm analysed the tactical situation
“Your right Storm why don’t you fly over there and scope things out, Wolverine , Jean and I will see if the area is clear of civilians I don’t want anyone getting in her way if she makes it over here, Angel you stay here by the Blackbird there’s not much you can do for now.”
Cyclops commanded everyone into action and Angel walked off the Blackbirds wing tip to the rocks below and onto the shore with me bouncing around on her hair like a miniature version of Tarzan on his jungle vine.
Storm hovered in the air like a bird of prey her arms held out as she balanced sustaining her aerial surveillance . Sam was stood by the waters edge with several small boats bobbing in the water before her feet that dwarfed them she looked over to the tourist attraction of the statue and the distance to cross weighing her options.
“Nice day for a swim”
She blasted merrily from her lips before considering an alternative
“But then again maybe just a paddle no sense in getting my clothes wet”
Suddenly Sam began to rise from her already impressive stature to that of over 1000 feet tall and beyond!
As I watched with Angel the figure of her giant sister became immense despite the distance and I had my first real appreciation of her. She looked identical to Angel her hair was long and blonde with the same wonderful natural colouring and her figure no less impressive to behold , she was stunning and undeniably beautiful sharing everything I loved about Angel. She was dressed in a pair of black knee boots and her fine legs soared up into the sky ending beneath a blue denim mini skirt . A red crop top displayed her flat stomach for miles around and hugged the extent of her mega bust and I was both scared of this beauty’s size and yet compelled to look at her.
“Angel she looks just like you!”
“She’s my twin just a minute or so older than me but identical except she’s far leggier when she’s normal and even bustier in comparison. Oh John look at her nothing can stop her with that thing boosting her powers, what the hell is she playing at?”
I walked across Angels large shoulder and tried to reach over her collar and brush her cheek for comfort but I was too short.
“Any chance of a few more inches babe? Do you need a hug?”
”Oh, sure”
No sooner asked and I was six inches high and able to lean on her cheek as her hand also came around to comfort me. As we both looked on helpless Sam was testing the depth of the water to her now incredible legs. She had sized up using the emitters power to increase her own and the water didn’t reach the tops of her boots as she waded in. The ripples in the water created from her simple steps tossed boats and flung them upside down luckily empty vessels abandoned or simply moored.
“Cyclops Im going to see if I can slow her down”
Storm spoke into her com-link and her eyes opened wide with a bright white glow of energy as she summoned the awesome forces of nature under her direction. In an instant a dense cloud appeared over Sam and a torrent of rain poured down, Sam was pissed and turned to see the bug sized super hero hovering nearby glaring at her.
“Now im wet and now Im mad!”
Sam bellowed and even from this distance to us both Angel and I covered our ears. Lighting bolts began to emerge from the cloud striking at Sam but with her invulnerable body amplified by the emitter it did little but fuel her annoyance as the electrical energy blasts danced over her head and shoulders. She turned to Storm and inhaled a mighty breathe. My comprehension of the words big , giant and colossal paled as I saw her chest expand and then I watched as Sam simply blew Storm like a insignificant piece off dust into the distance. The abnormal weather around the giantess cleared in an instant and Sam continued towards the island.
“Storm! Storm! “
Angel shouted as she pressed her com-link.
“I, Im alright Angel but she knocked me for six I cant summon enough power to fly back you guys are on your own until I recover “
There was chatter on the communications between the X-men as I overheard it on the micro speaker integrated within Angels collar.
“Cyclops have you seen the size of this chick she must be a mile high!”
It was Wolverine his animalistic tone showing an unusual hint of nervousness at his female opponent.
“Cant miss her! Listen heads up guys we need a plan, she is obviously coming here for some purpose if we can knock out that emitter it may be our chance to overpower her. Im climbing up the statue and will see if I can take a shot”
When Sam closed on the island she realised the magnitude of her size before the comparatively small stone lady which despite its one hundred and fifty odd feet was nothing to her.
“Im a goddess! A real goddess look at me World look what a woman can become , this is absolute power!”
From her new stance a small way off the perimeter of the island I could see just a pair of black boots and legs rising into the thin clouds.
“She could trample us and the island in one go”
Angel sounded a little scared and who could blame her
“I don’t think that’s her intention she’s up to something”
I tried to understand this crazy situation but it was beyond me. Sam slowly lowered herself to become somewhere in the region of three hundred feet high and the statue looked like a small infant to her as she stepped onto the land with her boots impressing heavy dents into the grass below.
“I can see the chain holding the emitter Im going take a shot!”
Scott announced dramatically and a red laser beam generated from his mutant eyes fired up from the statue at Sam but she was quick to react. The beam struck her shoulder and not its desired target and simply marked her top with a small black blemish.
“Will you insects ever learn im a goddess you cant stop a goddess all you can do is worship me”
Reaching down in a snatching action her fingers found the tiny figure of Scott who had bravely climbed out on top of the torch held aloft by the statues arm.
“So what do I have here then?”
“an insect with sting? Ha! you hero’s make me laugh. First that flying nuisance drenches my top with her freaky rain turning me into the world largest contestant for a wet t-shirt competition and then you singe by top with your annoying little powers, have you got something against women’s fashion?”
Sam held him up in her hand and smiled menacingly down at him
“I could crush you little man right between two fingers here , squish your little life out of existence without a thought do you realise that?”
Meanwhile Angel and I looked on from below we couldn’t make much out except for the huge dark canopy of Sam’s denim skirt in the sky above.
“John we have to do something”
“Do something Angel are you serious you’re a giant to me and she is a goddess she’s titanic!”
“no matter we have to try”
Stood in the huge expanse of Sam’s hand with her thumb blocking his visor Cyclops shouted up to his captor.
“Sam its me , your cousin Scott!”
“What did you say? No, it can’t be not little Scotty! What a day for surprises first I see my sister dressed like some comic book character and now you. This is too good to be true , my little cousin Scott in the palm of my little hand , well I always did say you were short Scotty now your big cousin Samantha is going to show just how small you really are”
“Not while im around your not!”
Wolverine launched himself courageously from the torch and his leap landed him upon the waist band of Sam’s denim skirt as she was crouching with Scott. He used the long sharp metal blades that extended from the knuckles of each of his hands to dig into the hard denim and hang on.
“Not again , men they are always throwing themselves at me”
Sam faced Scott and his laser vision away from her as she held his body tight between two finger tips and her free hand lowered to Wolverine who tried to strike the tips of those fingers as they came upon him. The blades although made of an indestructible alloy simply failed to impact on the invulnerable fingers of Sam and did little more than make a small red line for the instant of contact. Her fingers took the unwilling man in-between their overpowering grip and now she had both men.
“When the world has changed and I have succeeded you will learn to respect women of my size or they will teach you that respect. Now what do I do with you little flea’s I simply cant be held up any longer there are women out there that are ready to rise up and take their place in humanity and your delaying that fate”
Sam looked around and saw a sail boat down in the water.
“Perfect”
Dropping them both onto the boats deck she snapped the main sail like a twig with her left hand as she then pushed the boat out and it uncontrollably shot along the water under her effort stranding them a considerable distance out. Turning back to the statue Sam could just make out Jean and Angel her feet.
“Now little ladies watch as I set the future of the world into motion. She lifted her necklace up and there was not one but two of the devices attached.”
“Two?”
”I didn’t realise our intelligence only indicated one”
Jean shook her head in disbelief
”You are probably wondering ladies why I came here, well this statue is a symbol to the world of a giant woman and for everyman who has visited here none of them could say he hasn’t imagined what if she was real and today they will be seeing all women as tall as her , every woman around the globe will become a giantess eventually leaving the so called man-kind at our feet as we usher in the new millennium, one where woman is all.”
Sam ignored us all below stood at the base of her massive high heeled boots as she crouched to fiddle with the technology she had removed from her necklace.
“What’s she doing Jean?”
Angel looked up worried as the situation unfolded
“She’s going to use the torch as an elevated point to disperse the emitters energy pulse as she focuses her already enhanced powers through it. If she succeeds any woman she has come into contact with infact all of AU and more will grow into giantesses in an instant”