- Text Size +


“At fourteen I remember how I had stopped growing, much to my disappointment but Sam she just continued to grow and grow. Mum said she got through two bra sizes in the space of one week in one growth spurt it was phenomenal, god I was jealous when she was that age because all the guys fancied her. I mean she had legs like you would never believe she towered over most of the guys in our school that year. On her fifteenth birthday my sister was six foot five in her bare feet and by Sixteen she stopped growing and I think she was seven foot three , can you imagine that a seven foot three teenager?”
“actually based on my last few days I can imagine that”
I smiled as Angel offered more
“I remember Sam once used her powers to make me taller for a day, that was fantastic! We had a family holiday and we both went out clubbing for the night , Sam made me her size so I could see the world as she did and Ill never forget the boys in that Spanish town when they clapped eyes on these two 7ft plus blondes in our high heels and miniskirts dancing away. I shared the confidence she possessed that night a feeling that I was the centre of attention and able to express myself to the full. That was the last time we had fun together, it was so great teasing the boys how short they were and how they couldn’t measure up to us when they tried to chat us up…”
“Buzz!!!”
The machine sounded off and the alcove in the wall what Storm termed the collection bay automatically opened up and there was a neatly folded mass of material. I watched Angel undress which was as compelling as normal as she revealed her sexy curves and stripped off to just her underwear.
I wolf whistled from the counter and she flashed a bright white smile back.
“Lets see how I look as a super hero eh? And no peeking from you tiny until im dressed”
Casually Angel picked up her enormous white blouse and dropped its enveloping cotton mass on top of me. It was soft and easy to move beneath but I was covered and it would take me a while to find my way out.
When I did emerge from under the gigantic span of her discarded blouse I saw Angel looking at her reflection in the almost mirror finish of the metallic wall beside her.
She looked like a movie star about to play a new part as the super heroine only this was real and she had the powers to go with that costume for real. She was wearing an all in one cat suit like creation that was black and so skin tight it could have been sprayed on in a liquid material. There were no imperfection a body could hide in this material and it fitted her like a glove. On her feet were some black boots with perhaps three inch tall heels it was hard to tell from my vantage point and looking up it was just long , long legs and a slim but exceptionally curvy frame defining that black exterior. She had her back to me as I watched and I could see that her hair had been thrown up into a pony tail using a black scrunchy and the bright long blonde locks contrasted dramatically with the darkness of the costume. Her backside I had been lovingly pressed to earlier was a very nice firm shape and wiggled with her slightest move.
“Enter the Reducer !”
I shouted in as deeper voice as a one inch tall frame could muster which probably sounded pretty lame to Angel and not as funny as I would have hoped for. Angel spun around with a swish of her blonde hair and her front was even more impressive. I saw that there was a long zip travelling most of the length of her towering body and right over her bust ending at her neck. There were two x symbols on her stand up collar and she looked the part , dynamic and sexy.
“Well how do I look am I a super woman?”
“That’s one tight outfit Angel im in love!”
“why thank you my little side kick”
Side kick? She was getting too much into the spirit of things I laughed.
“It does fit very snug doesn’t it?”
I gulped as Angel said this running her hands over the outline of her body and then settling them on her hips in a provocative manor.
“Any room for a passenger?”
I called up expectantly awaiting her large fingers to grasp me.
“No pockets im afraid tiny”
She was teasing me and I watched with eye popping interest as Angels bust wobbled gently toward me restricted by the tight embrace of that shiny black material. Purposely she lowered down these two gigantic mounds and waited for a few seconds before she began to ease her zipper in a slow lingering fashion as it opened up her top.
“Looks like you’ll be travelling in my sexy bra again my little boyfriend”
As the zip came further down its travel I swear her costume seemed to sigh as it revealed what lay beneath namely two prominent female breasts and an explosion of cleavage that looked desperate to break right out of that costume and consume me. I marvelled at the magnitude of her pretty bra and its lacy exterior that covered but a fraction of those tanned and perfect giant boobs and it wasn’t long before I was picked up and lowered into that bra and surrounded by her warm tit flesh once more.
“You’ll be safer tucked in my bra between these baby especially if im going to see some action. Im just sorry its going to be pretty dark in there im afraid”
I was hardly listening revelling in being immersed into heaven once more as she edged me deep into her lovely flesh until those voluptuous swells contained me in a firm embrace.
“god your so tiny in there”
Angel commented as I heard the roar of the metal zipper sealing me into the warm darkness beneath her clothing.

For me the next half and hour was being pleasantly rocked with the bounce of Angels natural assets and in this time she had been collected by Storm who was in a hurry…

“Angel its time!”
“Time?”
Storm motioned for Angel to follow her and they made their way to a huge underground hanger and sat there in the distance like some futuristic space ship in the centre was the Blackbird the X-mens stealth aircraft. Boarding the craft using the lowered ramp Angel was ushered to a seat and buckled herself into it. I knew something was up as the seat harness that held her in place engulfed me as her flesh was pushed together. My breathing was very restricted but manageable and the additional closeness of my two big friends was quite intoxicating as they smothered me.
“Why the rush have you found her , my sister?”
Angel saw Miss Grey in the co-pilot seat aside her cousin Scott and posed the question to her.
“The Professor has indeed located her she’s causing some commotion at a utility plant seven hundred kilometers from here”
“seven hundred kilometres from here?”
”that’s a few minutes in the Blackbird kid!”
Angel turned hearing the gruff voice of the un-shaven and mean looking figure of Wolverine.
“hold on”
Storm cautioned as the craft rumbled into readiness and rose vertically into the air. Then the large booster engines kicked in and all the passengers were forced back in their seats as the Blackbird surged forward at a blinding velocity down a narrow tunnel of light towards the surface. Angel shut her eyes as she saw no exit just a metal door in the distance rushing at them at a dizzying pace when she re-opened them they were airborne and soaring through the clouds. Scott spun around in his flight chair having secured the auto-pilot and briefed the team.
“Eta 4 minutes to target zone , according to the Professors report this sister of yours has torn up some of the plant were not sure why. But there are lots of civilians trying to flee the scene. Im going to take the Blackbird down low for a quick sweep to gauge the situation and then put her down outside the danger zone. We will make our way in on foot.”
“Your not going to hurt her are you?”
Angel looked across at Scott with her big blue eyes.
“Angel she’s my cousin I don’t want to hurt her , violence is the last thing on our minds we just need to contain any situation down there and help her ok”
The Blackbird began its decent and slowly swooped in across the buildings below.
“Some debris looks like a roof or two have been damaged but no sign of our target ok people stay sharp were going in”
Scott barked his commentary in an almost military fashion as the Blackbird settled into a clearing. The X-men disembarked and Storm using her mutant abilities to control the elements rose into the air with the aid of her power to control the wind.
“Ok Wolverine your with me , Angel stick with Jean radio on the com-link if you see her first”
They parted ways and Angel walked around the industrial area with Jean in search of her sister.
“What’s a com-link?”
“Check the X symbols on your collar that’s a two way radio you just press it to activate”
Jean instructed as they walked down the side of a grey brick building. Angel could see it was a water plant as she recognised the sign on the exterior.
“Angel there’s someone coming I can sense them around that corner”
Angel was tense for a second until she saw a worker rush around the corner in a mad panic. Seeing the two costumed women he stopped in his tracks.
“Ladies get out of here now!”
He went to rush past them but Jean slowed him by catching his arm
“Calm down tell me what’s going on?”
She said in a hypnotic kind of speech obviously tapping into the mans mind and reducing his current fear so he could converse more easily.
“Back there this woman! She was a giant! She nearly trod on Ernie , man she smashed the crap out my car she’s mad!.”
“And where is she now?”
“Back there , god I don’t know im getting the hell out of here!”
The worker fled and Angel and Jean reported in.
“Scott I believe she’s in the west quarter close to our position”
High above Angel saw Storm glide down to the ground beside them and announced
“No sign from the air”
They turned another corner and in the distance across an open car park littered with the wreckage of workers vehicles that had been damaged in one way or another there was the figure of a woman.
“Its her”
Angel identified
“Scott we’ve made visual contact converge on my signal”
Storm reported speaking into her collar communicator as the three of them moved towards the tall woman.
“Angel I suggest you go and talk to her she seems calm enough try and get her to give herself up nice and easy ok?”
“sure”
Came the slightly nervous reply from Angel. Leaving her team behind Angel walked across the concrete expanse to confront her sister.
“Angel! Long time no see sis, like the outfit are you in some club?”
Sam sarcastic tone was evident straight away.
“Hi Sam , you haven’t changed”
“Haven’t I little sister? I swear im a bit taller than I used to be compared to you or did you always look like a kid against me?”
“Sam don’t start, please tell me what is this all about?”
“Its about being a real woman Angel , its about finally setting the world to rights and positioning women as they should be.”
”I don’t understand you Sam you used to be so normal and then you got in with these weirdo’s what have they done to your head? Please just come with me”
“Weirdo’s no Angel these women want the things I want , they’ve opened my eyes to how the world could be if women were in charge all we want is to put men in there place to serve us that all. You don’t get it do you my little sister haven’t you of all people had the taste of real power like when you shrink a guy down with your abilities and hold his little life in your hand?”
“Im not interested in power Sam I like men”
“Yes but you like them small , smaller than you , you always did im no different than you except I want all of them to be small and all of them to worship us women Angel”
“That’s impossible and you know it Sam”
“Do I indeed? Come here little sister hold my hand”
The X-men watched from as distance as suddenly Sam and Angel began to rise into the air turning into giantesses. They rose from twenty feet to fifty feet and then to a hundred feet tall with the buildings now half way up their bodies.
“You see the world from up here sis? Look we are giants and the world is our play ground”
Angel felt quite disoriented to be so enormous and meantime still at an Inch tall I found the already giant sized breasts around me blowing up larger to a scale I could hardly comprehend as I seemed to fall between them and into the net of the lacy centre piece of her bra below.
“aaahh!”
I shouted but my cries fell unheard as I clasped my fingers into the now massive holes within the lacy fabric. What the hells going on? The thunderous voices beyond Angels clothes didn’t fall clear to my ears so I didn’t have a clue if it was Angel that had shrunk me further for some reason, all I knew was that I was but a spec a mere bug on a bra bigger than I cared to imagine. It took me sometime to scale the wall of lace I had clung to and to drop over the top to the other side in the dim almost non existent light. Climbing down I felt the lace bow I had seen it before when it was relatively small now it was so thick and wide I could actually squeeze my legs and waist into its centre in order to hold me safe until Angel retrieved me. From my new perspective in the centre of her bra looking out even despite the darkness I could sense those breasts like mountains either side of me.
“Sam don’t do this come on lets return to normal size”
“You don’t understand Angel this is our normal size the way we should be , looking down on the world that man built at our feet. Men need women to look up to us Angel they are most content when we are bigger than them.”
“What are you talking about not like this Sam”
“When a man is a baby he suckles to our big breasts dependant on us for everything, when he gets older we carry him on our hips and when he is older still he hides behind our skirts wanting us to protect him and throughout his childhood he respects us, he respects women because of our size , because we are taller than him and we can make him do what we want. That is how it should be but nature took a wrong turn when it made the mistake of allowing a man to grow stronger than us women and making them taller than us but its nature , evolution that has given me the ability to alter this and set things straight how they should be placing us women in charge once more”
“Your crazy?”
Angel shook her head
“Look down at those men there Angel the brave hero’s who think they have the power to stop women as tall as us, they are nothing but toys to us much like these cars”
Sam stomped a heavy boot upon a nearby sports car at her feet reducing it to a crumpled mass of metal.
“You see the power we have? No one can stop us , no one will stop us! Amazons United will rule the world and women will take their appropriate place as all men worship us at our feet”
“That’s enough lady!”
Wolverine piped up his aggressive tone from below at Sam’s feet his patience was all but gone listening to the conversation way above him.
“and what’s this an angry little toy that needs to learn respect to a woman?”
“Go away toy before I step on you”
Wolverine didn’t budge and stood his ground before the colossal bare legs of this towering one hundred foot opponent.
“I said that’s enough lady are you gonna come peacefully or are you gonna come in pieces?”
“Logan don’t”
Jean cautioned his ultimatum
“Oh how funny he thinks he is a threat to me , what are you going to do little man scratch my leather booties , slice off my high heels, Im sooo scared!”
“Sam please”
Angel tried to cool the situation as Sam provoked the hot temper of Wolverine
“Just you watch Angel even with my normal powers this pipsqueak is of no consequence”
Sam bent down and before Wolverine could avoid her huge finger span he was engulfed in a hand right up to his neck.