- Text Size +


“ Tell me what you want John I can be what you need think of this body here as a blank canvas and tell me how to become your ultimate woman”
I was slowly moved towards this blonde who had a very distinctive and sensual voice that oozed a sexy husky tone. Closer I came to her face a very beautiful face and she held me inches before a nicely formed pair of lips.
”Do you like big lips on a woman John , big kissable pouting lips?”
Those lips swelled as if a collagen injection had filled them out and now this woman had a pair of sexy natural lips that begged attention.
“Just the right size eh? Imagine these wrapping around that little dick of yours wouldn’t that be wonderful?”
Miss-direction drifted my manhood across those lips and they felt amazing tingling me all over and as hard as I tried I couldn’t shake the fact they turned me on.
“There now your starting to appreciate my gifts but it doesn’t stop here”
I looked down and her clothes changed to white lingerie a silk looking bra with matching stockings and suspenders.
“Do you like lingerie John do you like how soft it is , or would you like to inside my lingerie and to feel like part of it?”
I was placed into the modest cleavage of her new form which was still giant sized and enough to bury me in entirety deep in-between two warm breasts. I tried to climb out refusing to co operate with this teasing but Miss Direction countered my efforts in a novel manor.
“right now im a 34- b cup that means these are small but firm little hooters the type you can fit in your mouth and suck on that’s if I was the size of a Barbie doll but then she’s a big momma to you as well”
Miss Direction laughed and I used the movement to almost climb free on top of that cleavage when suddenly everything swelled around and under me! Her boobs blossomed as if on steroids and they grew larger and larger and the bra increased with them.
“I can be a 34 double D or an E cup like your Angel if you want big boobs or how about an F cup lets really grow this bust of mine to sexier proportions”
I was consumed by her new breasts , breast bigger than Angels by far and I was deep between them.
“I know you love big boobs John and with me you can have them and more. That’s it let them smother you cover you , touch you all over”
I was hard with this barrage of teasing and unable to contain my arousal. Miss Direction plucked me up between these mammoth breasts she had created and settled me on top and now the bra melted away to leave them bare as she held up her boob in one free hand and I now stood by a nipple that reached up to my knees.
“Are my boobs big enough yet , how about bigger nipples ? Men like sexy big nipples it reminds them of when they once suckled to a woman, how about nipples as big as you are?”
I stood back as her nipple grew and challenged my height I could have danced with it.
“And if my boobs aren’t impressive enough I can have long legs although to you any size would be impressive”
Looking off this tremendous tit I saw her legs grow longer.
“Im five foot ten now , but I can grow to be six foot four “
She stretched out even further and her chest compensated for its proportion by getting a little bigger.
”and at best I can be seven foot two so even at your normal size John I can tower over you with these great big boobs would you like that , would you like to date a leggy blonde over seven feet tall with a double G rack?”
I had to admit she had formed a body that was impossible yet phenomenal and I was stood on it.
“Now am I your ideal woman John , now will let yourself go with me?”
I tumbled the large fall from her chest and down the valley of her cleavage accidentally but everything was forgiving as I slid down her torso to her stockings and suspenders below and held onto a strap that was over a two foot wide to me.
“You are so adorable , and now your down there maybe we can carry on where we left off”
Her hand came to my rescue but this time she held me below and as she sat I saw her suspender clad legs part and there was a white set of silk panties inches before me. Slowly she formed an opening in the panties like some kinky underwear and her sex was revealed in its full glory.
“I can be any size down here for you too John , tight and small or big and deep to take all of you in its your preference”
“No please Miss Direction this isn’t right”
My manhood was sold and wanted the body she had created yet my mind held back.
“You don’t really mean that John look at me , look at the long legs, the huge breasts and nipples , the gorgeous full lips and this voice am I not everything a man would wish for and you can have me now”
She rubbed me close to her love entrance and I felt its moist kiss as Miss Direction shuddered with enjoyment at my contact. Then as she began to align my head to her wetness and I feared I was going in I was quickly shifted to her face.
“Dam not yet!”
I looked around confused and saw Angel walking across the lawn towards the building.
”Sexual bliss will have to wait little guy”
She moved her mouth closer to me and began to feed my legs into its cavernous opening between those plump lips.
“Hey what are you doing are you going to eat me?”
“exactly”
She mumbled with her mouth full of me as I passed beyond her lips and the whole of me was inside her mouth and laid upon her tongue in a hot damp environment. I panicked and moved around to pull myself out but her teeth closed and daylight faded and suddenly following a strange motion beneath me I was swallowed. My body fell down her the back of her throat or was it her throat? It was a dark warm soft tube that seemed to wiggle me down its length , down below to her stomach? I couldn’t imagine a worse fate than being eaten alive by a woman and burned to death as her stomach acids ate away at my skin but it didn’t happen and I realise as well as morphing her outer body Miss-Direction could configure herself inside and I was desposited in a small soft room with no light but plenty of air to breathe from above and just the rushing sounds of liquids coming from the other side of the walls that imprisoned me. How on earth was Angel going to find me now , how on earth would any one find me deep inside a giant woman? I then heard faint voices outside it was Angel.
“Miss Direction you wacko where is my boyfriend hand him over right now”
“Angel how nice to see you what makes you think I know where John is I haven’t seen him wasn’t he ill today”
I knew instantly Miss Direction had morphed back to normal.
“Don’t you come the innocent with me I know I fell for your routine back there playing Miss Grey but Im not stupid, I put two and two together when Miss Grey asked me if John needed the nurse sending to his room a moment ago so where is he?”
“Angel now if that was me what makes you think I have him now?”
“Im loosing patience Miss Direction I was in the class room when I saw myself walking across the lawn to this building so I know you have him here somewhere”
“Be my guest to look Angel he isn’t here but come to think of it was he about two inches tall? Because I did see some fantastic looking brunette walking off with him she would be long gone by now”
“Oh really we’ll see about that”
Im not sure what was happening outside but the naturally formed room I was in was getting smaller by the second and my head hit the ceiling as I was forced into a foetal position just to survive
“Well Miss Direction where ever John is im growing him right now and Im sure to find him very soon”
”No err don’t do that Angel”
I felt the room expand around me but I don’t think this was me getting smaller it was Miss Direction reconfiguring my accommodation inside her body.
“and why is that? Give me my boyfriend its your last chance”
The new room became as tight as the old one and soon I was squashed in it and heard Miss Direction moan uncomfortably.
“Whats wrong with you?”
Angel barked unaware of me growing inside the woman before her until she had the biggest shock of her life and me too. The scene from Angels point of view was confusing Miss Direction who was wearing a skirt on her blue coloured legs suddenly laid back on the sofa and parted her legs wide as if she was bearing down and about to give birth. For me a small exit below of light appeared and I tried to scrabble out hearing the moans and groans of Miss Direction all the while. Again from Angels view she didn’t know what was happening until she saw my head squeezing out between the legs of Miss Direction and this surreal experience was almost like she was having a baby yet this baby was me. Angel delivered me by pulling gently under my armpits as I broke free into the outside and there I was held in my girlfriends arms like a new born and just as naked.
“What on earth gave you the right to treat him that way!”
Angel shouted over me and held me in just the crook of one arm as I led across it whilst her other hand touched Miss Directions leg.
“You are gonna pay for today Missy”
I hadn’t heard Angel so mad she was furious and Miss Direction now still in a little discomfort for passing me out and was looking less cocky and self sure.
“What are you going to do Angel?”
“Im going to shrink you that’s what”
I watched amazed as Miss Direction dwindled down until she was like a small mouse and much smaller than my present size.
“There and you can stay like that forever!”
Angel walked off carrying me and nuzzled me lovingly with the side of her large face as we went out of the building. Meanwhile Miss Direction was an inch tall and stranded on a mountainous Sofa feeling very sorry for herself.
“You ok baby did she hurt you?”
“Im fine but a little embarrassed by that episode back there”
I smiled up to her
“Angel what about Miss Direction you cant leave her like that”
“She’ll be ok in twenty minutes Ill just let her sweat it out a little and maybe next time she will think twice before she steals my little man.”

After that morning episode Angel didn’t return to her classes and opted to take me back to her room instead. When we returned she smothered me in a bombardment of giant kisses and then grew me to her shoulder level so we could converse more readily. We chilled out and chatted for a long while about what had occurred in my adventure and I did spare her some of the details but she got to hear about how I nearly ended up being forced inside Miss Direction.
“I hate to think of her with you that way baby but it does kind of turn me on”
“What her man handling me that way?”
”No the thought of you being used to pleasure a woman like as if you were a small penis and you know like having you all inside me down here”
“Angel do you know how big you girls are down there to me when Im small like that?”
She laughed and gave me a wickedly sexy look
“Your not scared are you John”
“No Im not scared Angel but you’re a very big very sexy woman down there when im so tiny”
“You know you did say that you would be my love slave this afternoon so I think you had better live up to your side of the deal and get small again because I want to play”
I could see she was in a very flirtatious and adventurous mood and based on our current dialogue she might be planning to experiment with me. Was I ready for that to be offered into her to actually be slipped inside my girlfriend for her pleasure and would that actually be pleasurable for me?
“John Im going to make you 3 inches tall ok”
As she said it I was shrinking away and in mid reduction she sat back on her bed and pulled off her skirt and then the panties below and opened her legs wide to ensure I would be shrinking directly between them. At 3 inches from head to toe there I was in the channel of her long legs and I slowly walked the considerable length of those legs in order to stand before her sex at its impressive form confronted me.
“You see im not so big baby it just the right size for you to play with”
I began pleasing her with my hands reaching up and into that flesh and soon my arms and part of my chest was covered in her natural lubrication. She was making some acknowledging noise but I could see she was holding back.
”Angel whats wrong baby?”
I looked up to see her flushed face as she breathed her words back down on me.
“John I want more this time please… I want to feel you climb inside me , will you do that for me John?. I think this is what I have always wanted and dreamed of to take a man I love completely inside me and to feel his body wriggling wonderfully”
There was no doubt this turned her on immensely just talking about it she was breathy and excited. As for me I was unsure , tempted that was for certain but it was also daunting to actually know I could squeeze myself inside a womans pussy , how might it feel , how would I get out? How big was she inside and how deep more to the point?
“Don’t be scared baby it will be alright I promise , I just want to feel you in there for a few seconds , to feel your naked body slip between my lips and out of sight and then so totally inside me”
“But im so small Angel”
I couldn’t believe I said that but looking at those huge lips outlining the entrance to her orgasmic centre I did feel smaller than ever to what was behind the scenes.
“You are small baby that’s what makes this so perfect , your small enough that my pussy is a giant warm cave that only you can explore”
“But how with I get out , can I even breathe in there”
“God John I do want you so much, please I wont let anything bad happen , trust me I will pull you free its only for a few seconds of pleasure that’s all I ask. Its all your giantess commands”
I tried to climb up into her wetness but it was more difficult than you could image to pull my legs into her and insert myself.
“Is it to big baby let me help you out”
Her fingers took control , like it or not I was entering her at her own pace. I watched her spare hand with its fingers spreading the love channel wide peeling back those lips to reveal the hot flesh beneath. The concentrated natural perfume of Angels excitement wafted in a rush to meet me as I then became aware of how big my girlfriend really was. The fingers that held me moved me head first into the dark hot paradise that was Angels love canal. The last thing I heard was Angel sighing deeply in anticipation as she asked me to hold my breathe as if I was going to plunge into a deep pool of water but this experience was nothing like that. My whole face and arms slid gracefully within her , the passage was large and seemed to pulsate around me and she pushed me deeper and deeper until I felt her fingers let go! I was in darkness and it was hotter than most saunas but my body was completely stimulated all over by Angel or correction the insides of my girlfriend which seemed to be everywhere all around me. The combination of the smell and the closeness to her a closeness I had never experienced with someone before was indescribable and so intense.
I writhed around rubbing myself in the wetness of her inner flesh and felt the hugging embrace of her insides as they seemed to contract and then swell around me. I came very rapidly and struggled for my breathe as I instinctively wanted to exhale in my excitement. But just as that crucial time I felt the large fingers of my giantess clasp my legs as they eased me out and I flopped into the palm of another giant hand totally drenched in her sticky liquids. Looking up with my matted hair dripping down my face I licked my lips and tasted her. Angel was panting and her face was red flushed from ear to ear but her smile said it all.
“john what was it like for you , oh god how did it felt to be inside me?”
”Very wet”
I laughed and spluttered from her juices bringing an amused look to Angel as she lifted me closer to her face and I added.
“But definitely sexy”
“John I actually came twice! It was so intense!”
“If it was intense out here imagine what it was like from the inside”
Angel grinned and then bringing me closer she began to smell me.
”Oh boy you smell like me little man infact you reek of me all over time for a wash I think”
Placing me down on the bed she slipped on her panties and then took me to the bathroom in her hand. Angel washed me in the sink then dried me off with her heated breathe by making me smaller down to once inch tall.
“You were great John and you’ve made my dream come true”
“Likewise”