- Text Size +


“First you come in my class dressed in this fashion and then you have the cheek to think that I wouldn’t be aware of your little secret..I don’t like being lied to Miss Summers and this wont look good for your employment with the professor.”
“ I err don’t know what your…”
Angel was worried and I could feel her accelerated heart beat and the tone of the conversation bothered me to.
“hush I wont have any lies , I have the gift of mental powers as you know and I could sense Mr Cable in the class room and I know exactly where he is , undo your blouse please Miss Summers and let him out onto my table right now”
Oh boy, alarm bells , earth swallow me up! What were we thinking we might have known that Miss Grey could pick up on me this was so stupid and what would they do with Angel and me for that matter. I was plucked from Angels bra and she placed me down on the table with a look of guilt upon her face. Quickly as her hand withdrew I grabbed a business card upon the table and covered myself.
“Miss Summers first Im going to let you think about the consequences of your actions and how you may well have jeopardised the trust placed on you by this establishment here, finish the rest of your day and Ill decide if we take things further ok?”
“But Miss Grey I didn’t mean any harm , please don’t ruin the chances of my first real job I will….”
“Hush , I wont have another word. Leave here and go to your next lesson and Ill consider the appropriate course of action and let you know at the end of the day and not before ok?”
”Sure , Im sorry , shall I err grow John back now”
“No you most certainly wont if Mr Cable here is foolish enough to let himself be shrunk like this in the first place he can jolly well spend the rest of the day like it and it may teach him a lesson , you can leave him with me and we will address his size a bit later , now go on”
I watched as a dejected Angel sloped out of the room glancing back at me on the table with an Im sorry kind of expression. And there I was stood on Miss Greys office table and there was Miss Grey a giantess sat opposite on the other side in her reclining chair. She was a beautiful lady a tall red head with model like looks and today she was looking better than ever as I noticed she was wearing a black clingy top that left no imagination to the fact that she had a great pair of breasts. I realised I shouldn’t think that way about my teacher especially given he circumstances I was in.
“Miss Grey I don’t know what to say”
Where was I to begin explaining all this?
She ignored my opening speech and proceeded to stand up looking even more colossal as she walked around the side of the table and then perched her skirted rear down on the end opposite me. Her backside was gorgeous one of her best assets and those legs in that short skirt looked longer than Angels but then she was atleast a natural five foot ten which made her an even more impressive giantess by stature alone.
“So John Cable what have you to say for yourself. I can’t quite believe a man no a little boy like you would allow a woman to make him so tiny unless you actually like being this way?”
She laid a hand with fingers spread wide very close to me as I shivered a little behind the business card looking like a miniature version of one of those people who advertise shops with a sandwich board upon them.
“that’s it isn’t it John Cable you must enjoy being tiny and helpless to women , helpless like you are to me right now. Does it turn you on?”
Miss Grey was showing a completely new side was she trying to make me squirm.
“Miss it was just some fun”
She sniggered at my quiet voice squeaking up to her.
“Fun eh? Or was it more than fun”
She reached out her finger nails and took the business card from my grasp it was unexpected and there I was fully exposed to her as those fingers closed in on me.
I wound up in the palm of her hand and held before her large eyes as they roamed over my body. All I could do was to cover my privates as she held me this way.
“An interesting power that Angel has isn’t it John?”
She seemed to drop the formal addresses which was strange
“making a big muscle bound guy like you so tiny and small that women can pick you up in the palm of their hands like a toy”
I was growing nervous now this was my teacher yet her tone and her expressions it seemed like she was loosing her professional air and becoming almost intrigued by my size , aroused even?
“And what rewards does little John here get for agreeing to be so small? Oh yes its obvious isn’t it you get everything us women have to offer on a grander scale. Women’s lips like mine able to cover you in a single kiss from head to toe and then there’s our bodies. Even the shortest girl or woman becomes voluptuous as a giant to you , her legs magnified in size to your little eyes and what of her bust?”
I was lowered down onto Miss Grey’s skirt as she smiled a sort of look that I recognised but couldn’t place. I ensured I still covered myself but it was becoming hard to obscure my sudden interest in her.
“here you are in your teachers lap feasting your eyes on my giant body wondering if your going to get to see any of it. I know what your thinking will she remove her top and how big are her boobs to me? Well Im going to make your day little man. I gazed up stunned as Miss Grey peeled that tight top up over her boobs and her body towered skywards and for the second time today I saw another giant sized and sexy bra. This one was smaller but still it warranted a description that my teachers breasts were enormous. God I was distracted not thinking straight again maybe it was the blood diverting from my brain elsewhere but what did she say just then? She said she knew what I was thinking but she was wrong I was in awe of size but I hadn’t yet come to imagine her flashing her chest at me to show me how big it was. Oh no!
“Miss tell me what Im thinking right now?”
I challenged her and she smiled
“Your thinking its Christmas and your teachers going to give you some big presents”
She swayed her breasts dramatically above as she confidently was about to slip one massive bra strap from her left shoulder.
“Your not Miss Grey your, your Miss Direction!”
I walked back on her lap and off the short skirt to her knee as it jutted out.
“Very, very good inspector Tom Thumb and now you’re my little man”
Dam! I used my power and froze her as her fingers descended towards me. Looking around I failed to see how to escape it was simply so high up on her knee and her shoes looked a long way below as did the floor. Luckily she was wearing some tights and I managed to grab into them with my hands and began the descent down the slope of her leg to her shoe. Rubbing my manhood against those tights it was getting major stimulation from that giant leg I was sliding down but I focused to avoid it. When I reached her shoe I slipped off its shiny man made surface and dropped several feet to the floor. This whole exercise took several minutes and I couldn’t contain a giant like Miss Direction any longer. I released her as I sprinted across the floor. The office was vast with a wooden floor that stretched seemingly for quarter of a mile in any direction , where was the door? I looked around and saw it but it was a long way to travel.
“What the? Where are you? John! John?”
Suddenly Miss-direction still posing as Miss Grey was on the move had she spotted me?
I ran with my manhood flaking side to side uncomfortably but I didn’t stop. Boom! Boom! Her shoes hit the floor and I felt the boards tremble.
“Your fast little man but not that fast because with one step im a lot faster!”
“Yikes!”
A massive shoe came out of no where and blocked my path and I skidded into it almost laying over its front. As I stood there dazed for a fraction of a second it was all Miss Direction needed to descend herself around me. As I looked up now she was on her hands and knees and looming over me like a predator. Yes she looked sexy in just that bra and skirt and displaying Miss Greys body but I was under no illusion that this girl could be trouble with a capitol T and I didn’t want to fall into her clutches. I ran hard as I could and under her before she could react and even managed to get under the desk.
“Why you little !”
She cussed and spun around but I was out of reach and well under the table.
“Oh come out John you know you want to really, think of all the pleasure we could have eh? Just little old you and big me”
There was a knock at the door and I breathed in deep thankful for the distraction.
“Ill be back”
She said almost in the tone of the terminator and I heard her leave and shut the door firm. I used this opportunity to relocate and hit by the chair leg trying to plan my next move.
“John? Babe are you in here?”
Oh thank god it was Angel.
“Quickly babe where are you Ive distracted Miss Grey but only for a few minutes”
“Angel down here!”
I ran out to the wonderful sight of Angel towering above me and I waited for her to pick me up.
“Come on tiny lets go”
Angel picked me up in her huge hand and took me safely to a pocket on her skirt letting me slide in I sunk into its depths as I felt her powerful legs stride away. When I saw daylight next Angel was sat down in the grounds and we seemed to be in the summer house on the long lawn. It was wooden cabin type structure with furnishing and very cosy.
“You ok tiny?”
“Im fine did you know that was Miss Direction it wasn’t Miss Grey!”
“Your kidding! Oh baby im such a fool I didn’t know and here I am thinking im about to get us in more trouble and its only Miss Direction and one of her pranks to get you alone, thank god I feel more relieved now”
“That makes two of us she was about to come on to me back there”
“Really the cow , she knows you’re my man she’s just taking advantage of your tiny size Im sorry babe”
“No worries Angel Im ok just a little shaken”
“Well she’ll probably be a bit pissed that you’ve escaped shall we wait here for a while whilst things calm down?”
“Sure but what about your other classes?”
”Its my last day what can they do Ill say I had womens troubles down below and…”
”Woah , that enough I get the picture”
“So what now?”
“Well we’ve got some time to kill I can grow you back and we could have some fun here or….”
Angel smiled a beautiful and enticing look
“…or keep you just the way you are and let you explore my body ”
In a seductive fashion Angel laid back on a wicker sofa that was lined with cushions in the summer house and she placed me against her lips , my member bounced into action and made it self like iron to her touch.
“ooh you do have such a great little body I could almost eat you”
I sighed as she dragged her lips across all of me lingering on my manhood and then she lifted me and I saw her eyes wide with anticipation.
“how about I eat you Angel?”
I was feeling horny now and ready for anything.
“mmm that sounds good let me slip of this big skirt”
She unzipped a side zipper of the short skirt and I was placed at her waist.
“why don’t you just climb down into my panties and I can see just how big a man you really are”
“at your service madam”
I grinned and walked towards her pink panties.
“Hey Angel how about you open up that big blouse up there and give me a flash of those great big sexy mountains before I go for it just to fire me up!”
I was feeling absolutely horny but wanted to carry that mental image whilst I pleasured her.
“with pleasure tiny , feast your eyes on the these”
She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside and her gigantic pink bra burst into the scene capping those high rise structures with its silky exterior. They were just so sexy and so big from down here on the verge of her panties as I lustfully looked across. Having burned this hot image into my brain of her awesome bust I pulled up her pink panties by their elasticated waist band and dropping to my hands and knees I crawled under and towards her nether regions.
“lay back and relax im taking this Angel to heaven”
I boasted confident in my skills despite my size knowing
“Go for it make love to my big pussy now”
Angel boomed with excitement. As I crawled through her pubic bush my hands brushing the curly grass like strands aside I could sense her wetness and breathed in her natural scent but something was wrong? This didn’t smell familiar! Then it struck me a pink bra? Angel had tucked me into her white push up bra and here she was wearing a silk pink bra which meant only one thing I had been duped again by Miss-Directions cunning and I was nearly on top of her giant sex!
“What are you waiting for my little lover your nearly there and Im so wet for you”
I felt her fingers nudge me from outside her panties and I shifted almost to her love entrance.
”come on baby show how much you love me!”
What the hell was I to do if I backed out now she might force me inside her was she capable of that? Of course she had the power to do it but….
“I cant! Miss-Direction please!”
She was shocked that I had discovered it was her
“Dam and I was so close”
I heard her speak in her own voice as giant fingers retrieved me by the ankles and slid me onto her or should I saw Angels flat stomach.
“How did you know ? How could you know?”
Her own real voice was now breaking the illusion and it was weird to see Angels body speaking this way.
“You didn’t know what underwear she had on today but I did”
”So now what tiny you’ve found my secret but Im still in the body you love , I don’t want to force myself upon you even though I could so , so easily. I just want you to pleasure me the way you would her and I promise you with me it will be so much better”
“Miss-Direction its not right she’s my girl and…”
“Listen tiny before you deny yourself this experience have you ever been with a shape shifter before?”
She looked over those massive boobs and smiled identical to Angel which was unsettling for me as I loved that smile so much.
“I want to show you something , something you’ll enjoy”
I was lifted up in her hand and tilted to look down over her entire body as she dangled me at arms length.
“I can be any woman you desire , fancy a session with Pamela Anderson then that will be me”
Her body transformed in an instant and Pamela Anderson was holding me above her swimsuit clad body , then she changed into Brittany Spears as she appeared in her first music video wearing the belly shirt tied under her modest breasts.
“or if you prefer a bit younger how about me I could even sing for you”
“Miss-direction!”
I began and she altered once more to Cameron Diaz.
“How about a Charlie’s Angel rather than a boring regular Angel?
Every change was impressive accurate to every detail as far as I could see and it was like I was being handed and passed amongst the stars. Staying with Cameron Diaz for a moment Miss-direction sat up and held me before her on the palm of her hand.
“You have such a great body John it’s a shame your not full size but then I guess we wouldn’t be having such a conversation. So who is it to be , how about another Angelina but this time Angelina Jolie, fancy making love to Lara Croft?”
The fictional appearance of Lara Croft came to life complete with shorts , pony tail and guns on her legs.
“how do you do that, change your clothes like this?”
”My clothes are just extensions of myself I can change them at will for example Lara croft here can become glamorous”
I was suddenly held upon a velvet glove and saw Angelina Jolie’s or Lara Crofts body dressed in a ball gown with a revealing busty top.
“Or how about Lara the hooker would that turn you on?”
In the blink of an eye the clothes transformed to a leather basque and fishnet stockings.
“Miss-direction im not interested in any of these people”
I had to calm her down from this display she was so desperate to entice me.
She then transformed into a very alluring blonde similar to Angel yet no where near as curvy.