- Text Size +


Marcy looked at Angel who was busy pushing her hair back and securing it.
“Im ready”
“Angel can I carry John would you mind?”
“Of course that’s if Johns ok with it?”
“Fine as long as your gentle Marcy”
She crouched once more and her hand came out towards me in a hesitant fashion as she laid her palm down flat for me climb upon.
“All aboard the Marcy express elevator will all tiny men passengers please hold tight to the giant fingers beside them….…”
Marcy giggled at her actions as she felt me step into her huge hand
“….next stop top floor giant woman’s pocket”
I was raised carefully by Marcy and watched as her jeans and then her huge pink t-shirt slowly rose into my view. She lifted me as high as her chest and I suddenly saw what pocket I was headed for it was a small in reality t-shirt pocket to that was flush to the curve of her tremendous left breast. I couldn’t believe that I was pocket sized to these women that they could literally drop me in one of their pockets and carry me around like some toy but that pocket looked awfully big as I was taken close to her top. But one thing was being put into a pocket like that the other was knowing I would be unable to climb out for fear of falling to my death because this woman was so tall. I was starting to really appreciate my size or lack of it. Marcy raised me over the pocket as her spare hand opened the top and gently I was slipped inside. I dropped perhaps 2 or so feet and I was stood on the stitched lining of her cotton pocket and felt the incline of its curved shaped which sort of force me to lean back and arch my back against her flesh behind. The smell was wonderful it was a mix of the fabric conditioner she must have used and very girly but with a hint of her perfume. I looked around and nothing shared my carriage and the material was thick enough that my eyes couldn’t penetrate it , peering up I could see this pocket was in my terms eight or nine feet tall it was hard to tell but plenty deep enough to make me feel very small indeed to Marcy.
“This is so cool look Ive got a man in my pocket”
“And I bet you could hardly feel his weight when you lifted him?”
I heard Angel say as the pocket moved slightly and I felt Marcy’s buoyant breast wobble me.
“Actually it was quite a buzz just handling him like that I felt like I was a giant for a second”
“well to little John in your pocket there Marcy you are a giant woman probably well over a hundred feet tall”
“Oh god your right Angel now I really do feel gigantic. It must be pretty scary being so high up here in my pocket eh little John”
“just don’t bend over”
I tried to make light of the situation which made Marcy laugh and the pocket sway with her breast shifting beneath it.
“right lets go Angel”
I felt that tingle as I did before when teleporting and I knew we now would be in this obscure yet somehow famous singers mansion.
“Brilliant right by the Jacuzzi! and nobody’s home”
I heard Angels commentary but wondered how she could make the judgement no one was home from just entering one part of the place. Marcy began to walk and I was jostled gently with her upper body , even though she probably only filled a C cup her breasts had a lot of movement in many directions now and I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was also beginning to arouse me just thinking how close I was to a pair of gigantic breasts each able to dwarf my tiny body and just this thin cotton to separate me from them. But this was Marcy I had to focus to control myself.
“Turn it on Angel number 3”
I heard a bubbling sound in the distance as the Jacuzzi was activated.
“Marcy how’s my little man doing? Those tits of yours are wobbling so much he must be sick by now”
“Oh I didn’t think ha, ha!”
Marcy giggled amused and peered into her pocket
“Your alright in my little pocket aren’t you short stuff? I bet he’s enjoying the ride”
“Time to change anyway Marcy this water is lovely , come on in!”
Marcy reached into her pocket and suddenly her fingers lifted me clear as I looked around from the high perch of her fist around me we seemed to be in a luxurious carpeted bedroom with a huge four poster bed and a very expensive furnishings. In the corner of the room set into the floor of a stone looking balcony of all things was this Jaccuzzi that Angel was sat in with her hands behind her head relaxing as it bubbled away. Marcy walked over and through the twin french doors that led onto the balcony and she placed me gently down on top of the small flat control unit that was imbedded within a raise stone structure. I watched as her shoes suddenly disappeared? Then her jeans leaving her in just the pink top that barely covered her nice legs.
“How the?”
I began but Angel answered my question before it was said
“Marcy can teleport anything she is in contact with its not magic she’s just sending her jeans and shoes back to our room”
“and small lightweight items I can teleport if Im not touching them but know exactly where they are like my swimsuit”
In an instant her clothes seemed to switch and there was Marcy in a blue one piece swim suit that flattered her nice figure. She was an attractive girl I had to admit not as lovely as Angel but then I guess my preference was for more prominent curves.
“So what about our little man here care to join us titch?”
“Im not being a party pooper but im not exactly dressed for it and that looks like a small lake to me down there and the way that waters moving it looks pretty fierce”
“aaww it only a little Jacuzzi silly and its probably only 3ft deep, oh but I suppose you could almost scuba dive in it I forgot.”
“I could make you a little bigger like this”
I suddenly rose upwards and now I was perhaps a foot tall close to the size of an average child’s doll it was better but still not enough to provide confidence for me to jump into the water below. Marcy had yet to step in and reached down for me lifting me high above the Jacuzzi at arms length with her large fingers curling around my mid section and my legs dangling free.
“Hey what are you doing!”
I shouted alarmed as I saw the top of Angels blonde hair and the hundreds of gallons of turbulent water below.
“Hey Angel does this remind you of that Daryl Hannah film Attack of the fifty foot woman?. Attack of the fifty foot woman starring Marcy Grove and John Cable”
“Marcy don’t tease him like that it’s a big fall for John”
“Aww big ole Marcy wont drop you don’t worry tiny your safe Im just messing…Hey Angel I think someone needs to change don’t you?”
Placing me on top her palm now and moving away from the water I felt more relieved until I suddenly felt my shirt disappear and then my shoes they just vanished into thin air!
“Holy sh…!”
I began to exclaim as my shoes and trousers joined them and I realised it was Marcy teleporting my clothes off my body to who knows where.
“Marcy!”
“Ha, Ha look Angel you little boyfriend here is doing a striptease in my hand”
“Marcy enough your embarrassing him”
Angel stood up , her wet glistening body emerging from the water as I looked from Marcy’s hand. She came to stand right before me and there I was inches away from her bikini top as the giant water droplets beaded off of its huge cups.
“come here baby”
Angel said softly and took me from Marcy into her wet hand which soaked my boxer shorts on contact.
“Oh no what have I done his little boxers are all wet , shall I pull them off for you honey?”
Now Angel was teasing what was with these big women?
I looked up at my girlfriend knowing she could easily strip me bare right before Marcy if she pleased but then again I was lucky Marcy hadn’t stripped me by a mere thought teleporting them away when I was in her clutches.
“Angel please”
Angel paused with her spade like finger nails poised on the material of my boxers and she sighed and retracted her spare hand.
“Ok you win ill make you big so you can enjoy this Jaccuzzi with us”
She placed me down by her knees and I felt myself growing as my eyes followed her long legs then her bikini bottoms came level and then I stopped growing.
“Woah that’s plenty big enough”
She tussled my hair with her fingers and splashed back down into the Jacuzzi.
“Hey no fair im still a midget”
I suddenly felt two large hands on my shoulders from behind and turned instantly to see Marcy in her swim suit also standing a little more than twice my size.
“But your still kinda cute shorty, and when will you ever get the chance to share a Jacuzzi with two leggy lovelies again”
Marcy walked emphasizing a pronounced wiggle beside me and purposely bumped my head in a playful manor with her hips and pert backside as she stepped down into the water.
“You girl really get a kick out of me being small don’t you?”
I smiled and walked down the submerged steps one by one. The water was warm and actually felt great and very relaxing. A few more steps and the water came to my neck level, I raised on tip toes and continued but I was just too short to keep my mouth from taking in water which made the girls snigger as they watched.
“Come and sit on your girlfriends big lap shorty”
Angel invited and leaned forward with her arms connecting under the water pulling me to her. I was raised onto her lap as she sat in the Jacuzzi and I could feel those long luscious legs of hers easily challenge my own as they followed the same direction. I leaned back and to my delight my head rest was Angels full breasts acting as my pillows cupping my head. She lowered her chin on my hair to rest it and we all began to chat.
“Idd love to have a house like this a massive house set in its own grounds with my own staff waiting on me hand and foot”
Marcy fantasized
“I don’t know any mutants that are rich Marcy or ones who are famous for that matter”
“What about Prof Xaviour he’s rich and he’s pretty famous”
“You got me, doesn’t this singer woman have any staff who look after this place?”
“Angel and I haven’t ever seen any I don’t think this place is used much in the summer anyway my mum said she has a place in Italy or somewhere I think. Anyway changing the subject im intrigued have you two um done things when John here is small?”
I felt myself flush red a little at her directness and waited for Angel to answer.
“Of course its fun when your man is a lot smaller than you Marcy Ive told you before only you didn’t listen, you should try it sometime maybe I can shrink Dan for you one night if you two ever decide to get it together”
“that’s an interesting thought but I still don’t know if Dan’s my type we seem to get along and he is good looking but there’s just no electricity. However seeing him a different way could be very interesting”
I could see Marcy was thinking about it in her mind as she bit her lower lip a little.
“Just how small could you make him?”
”Any size you like”
Angel replied and unseen due to the extreme bubbles that surrounded us I felt her large hands under the water sliding into the sides of my boxer shorts. She gently used just one hand to cup my jewels and nearly my entire manhood.
“Its better when they are really small and then parts of you seem so much bigger and sexier to them”
“You know Dan always teases me that I haven’t got big boobs like yours Angel , I mean these aren’t exactly average I am bigger than a B cup but if he was small like John was earlier these would be enormous to him! Bigger than him even that would be fun!”
“Now your thinking like a real giantess”
Angel began to stroke my length into life with her attentions and I was enjoying sharing this Jacuzzi more than ever as they exchanged girly talk.
“and if he was a little bigger say six inches no make that nine inches things would be real fun I could think of lots of things to do with a nine inch man...”
They both began to laugh and I suddenly felt very nervous yet aroused by the image Marcy created in my head , being in Angels underwear earlier I was close to her sex but could she actually put a man , put me inside her? God that was a hot thought my whole body could be used for my girlfriends pleasure…and talking of pleasure Angel was beginning to get me going with those big hands of hers. Its odd because part of me felt conscious of the smallness of my full potential compared to her hands but then the other part of me loved the way it touched so much of it all over at the same time.
“How about it John if you could give yourself so fully to me like that would you?”
Angel questioned knowing she was driving me wild.
“Wwhat?”
I stuttered distracted by my pleasure and I quickly focused to freeze time for Marcy Angel noticed in an instant as Marcy’s mouth was half open as she was about to speak.
“So would you like to try that one day John , go where no man has really gone before?”
She was beginning to play with me with increasing speed and I was on the verge.
“What would it be like for you to be small enough for these big , big hands of mine to take you and guide you inside me where its warm wet and so incredibly sexy!”
That was it I blasted my enjoyment into the water and Angel turned me around lifted me under the armpits for a long kiss. As I felt her much larger tongue fill my mouth I marvelled at the different a few feet made. Turning around I felt the strain of my powers niggling me and released Marcy for her time lock.
“She said would you let her use you like her private plaything if you where 9 inches tall?”
Angel and I laughed which confused Marcy for a second and it was at that very point that a strange voice shouted at us.
“So what do we have here then a party?”
All three of our heads turned to see a hulk of a security guard brandishing a night stick in a threatening manor. Shocked Marcy sheepishly stepped out and I could see this behemoth of a man towering over her in an almost menacing manor. Angel managed to give me a foot or so height unnoticed before we both stepped out and confronted the security man that resembled a Wrestler in size. He was at least six foot four and had bulging arms with muscles thicker than current head size!
“two little tarts and a pigme”
He began slapping his stick in his hand as if to make us feel threatened with his authority.
“Look we didn’t mean any harm”
I began and walked a step closer to him to find I was staring at his large belly.
“Leave it shorty im not interested your not supposed to be here and that means your in big trouble all of you and Ill have to decided just what Im gonna do about it”
This guy was getting off on a power trip.
“Now Im sure I can be persuaded to let you two little girls off if you can show me a bit of pleasure with those hard little bodies of yours but as for you shrimp im gonna kick your little arse just for fun before I hand you over to the police.”
He grinned across his stubble filled face confidently and moved closer to Angel.
“Now how about you untie that little bathing suit and let me get a close up and personal”
“Why don’t you take it off for me?”
Angel smiled and I looked up surprised as she seemed to encourage him wasn’t she scared? Although she was taller than me he was a very intimidating man and I for one was wary of his attitude and knew this guy looked like he could loose it at any time. As he reached his spare hand towards Angels body I cringed but she had a plan. In a swift movement she stepped back and touched his hand for an instant with her own.
His hand never made contact with her ample charms as he was shrinking and dwindling in size before us. Ill never forget his face and his bewildered expression as suddenly he sank from a lofty 6 foot 5 (or whatever he measured ) and in a matter of seconds he was staring up at the breast he was about to reach out to only now it was way beyond his grasp!
“Way to go girl!”
Marcy joyfully shouted as the security guard continued to get shorter and shorter until both the girls and even I towered over him.
“What the f***!”
He swore as he tried to comprehend what was going as he faced a pair of legs that loomed over him.