- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Haha...Imagine having the will to continue your previous story instead of writing a one-shot just because yes...Couldn't be me.

 

 

 

"Listen up bugs. I expect all of you to prostrate at my feet, to pamper and worship my body like the deity I am to you"

 

Kate's voice echoed all around the city, her voice so powerful it shattered most of the windows if not all of them with the sheer volume of her voice. It was weird to be this big, this powerful this...Unstoppable.

 

She didn't even know how she got in such a situation, she had woke up completely naked, her head felt light. The surroundings completely unfamiliar as what looked little little sand castles stood at around a inch or two tall in front of her face. Those same sand castles crumbling to dust with her own breath. Such simple movement was enough to create strong winds who tore apart the citizen in the city and made buildings collapse on themselves. Whatever was lucky enough to survive the first round of winds had to somehow survive the powerful vacuum of Kate's nose as it sucked everything and everyone inside her nose. Within a few seconds the casualties were already millions and she had yet to realise what she was looking at.

It didn't took long, as the gigantic girl stood on her knees and leaned closer, she was able to hear the screams and pleads coming from the city she was unawarely destroying. It brought a smile on her face as she paid a little more attention to her surroundings, she took her time to take in the view as she realised what she was looking at was the continent she once lived in and the thing in front of her was a city full of people or at least, what was left of the citizens after she had killed most of them already.

She had no clue why nor how but she was suddenly a goddess to human kind, a unstoppable force, bigger than anything humans had ever built and as such, she felt like she deserved to rule over this now pitiful world. Everyone was supposed to bend to her will, to obey her commands, to worship her. Every single mite living in the city needed to bow down and swear eternal loyalty to her if they wanted to survive and there was absolutely no saying about that cause her words were law now.

 

Kate's eyes slowly wandered down taking in the beautiful sight of the destruction she just brought down on what were now less than ants for her. She couldn't help but smile as the screams and prays for mercy reached her ears. She wasn't interested in hearing what bugs had to say but hearing them call her goddess and pray her to be spared was satisfying to say the least, the more she listened to those screams and pleads and the more she wanted to hear those.

Her lips pursed as she leaned forward, a hand moving up to move a strand of her black hair away from her eyes while a thick glob of spit drooled past her lips, splashing down over the small city like a tsunami of thick saliva who slowly but relentlessly englobed everyone that was too slow to run away from it.

A loud fit of laughter echoed all across the continent as Kate burst out laughing, she couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the small citizen struggle to move inside what for her was barely a droplet of spit, she watched in delight as people slowly stopped to move, their movements becoming clunky with each seconds, until they stopped moving at all. A simple droplet of saliva taking their lives away as Kate was killing them like if they truly were just bugs and nothing more. Laughing at that same plight she was putting them through with her actions.

 

"I expected more from you little bugs. You should be showing me worship and praise unanimously! If I don't get the respect a Goddess deserves immediately, I will instantly turn this pile of rubble flat in no time! I said bow down and swear yourselves to me now!"

 

Kate's face turned rather red as she was now screaming, the lack of worship coming from the citizens made her angry. A bead of sweat ran down over the length of her brow and splashed down just to add more damage to the already broken city. She didn't truly want to kill them all, she was hoping they were smart enough to just obey after being showed how pitiful they were compared to her but if violence was what they wanted, Kate was more than willing to kill more bugs just to show them who was in charge.

She leaned backward, letting herself go as she sat over the countryside, the very land behind her turning flat underneath her ass as it dug into the ground creating a crater. She stretched her feet forward, presenting her soles to the crowd of people who gathered not too far from them. The sight was as disgusting as someone could have ever imagined as rubbles, corpses and plants caked Kate's soles, a good chunk of those rained down as she playfully wiggled her toes in front of the crowd who she expected to worship her feet.

 

"Well? What are you waiting fo..."

 

Her sentence was cut short as the ground underneath her shook violently, making her lose her balance as she fell backward and on her own back. Was it an earthquake? She couldn't understand what could ever shake the ground so violently given her size.

 

She didn't have to wait long before getting her response as she noticed the sky going dark. Her head tilted back immediately as she looked up, regretting her choice the moment her eyes met with what was above her.

Kate was met with a sole larger than herself, covered in layers of dirt and filth from walking the earth also now covered in the remains of countless civilizations that were reduced to just filth adhering to the sole of whatever she was looking at.

It was a person, far larger than anything she could have imagined and yet even then she wasn't met with any conversation or talk, but instead was just met with the underside of the dirt this gigantic being walked on similar to how Kate treated her subjects.

 

Fear filled the smaller giantess as she looked up, Kate couldn't even imagine how big this girl was, her size was just incomprehensible as she made even Kate look like an ant in comparison. The sole that was looming over her was caked with dirt and hundreds of cities who this being had crushed while walking, some of them were still alive, Kate could hear their cries as they were stuck in the very wrinkles of the girl's sole begging for mercy.

Was she why she had been granted such size? Was this girl the person who had granted Kate unlimited power to reign over humans? She didn't know but she knew better than trying to act tough with such a huge being as she dropped on her knees immediately in front of the gigantic girl who kept her foot in the air above Kate as if she was waiting for something specific to happen before moving.

 

"Please don't crush me! I was.. I was just having fun with this city! Please I'm not a bug! I'm.. I'm a person! Please I'll do anything! Anything at all just don't step on me! Please let me go and... I'll never come back again!"

 

Her tone was different, the confidence she had just a couple minutes ago when talking to the humans below her faded completely, replaced by the fear of being seen as a mere bug for someone bigger.

Her begging fell on deaf ear as the foot started to move down and toward Kate. The girl screamed in utter terror, punching the sole with all her might as to try and move it away. All her effort completely useless as she soon found herself pinned underneath it. Her body painfully forced against the ground.

It took a split second as the gigantic girl shifted her immense weight on her leg, Kate's body popped underneath her sole covering it in a layer of blood and guts who were added to the dirt who already caked the sole. The city turned into nothing but a foot shaped crater as the girl continued her peaceful stroll. Not bothering to check neither the city nor the smaller girl she had just crushed underneath her foot.