- Text Size +

-40-


“This beach is beautiful,” Cynthia said, sipping on a cool pineapple drink. “I didn’t even know this beach existed.”


“It’s the royal family’s private beach.” The Prince said. They were seated in long wooden beach chairs. Standing behind them were several servants, ready to execute any command given by the Prince or Princess. “I had a little ulterior motive in bringing you out here, Cynth.”


“Oh,” She sucked on her straw, mildly shocked.


“It’s about your former family and what they’ve been up to.”


“I don’t want to talk about them,” she said in disgust. “I don’t even want to know where they’re at.”


“I wouldn’t have cared either, but they’re causing trouble right now.”


“How could they? My Fairy Godmother transformed them into Lilliputians and placed them in one of the poor Lilliput Islands. How could they be causing trouble?”


“They’re no longer on a Lilliputian Island. They have since migrated to the Island of Blefuscu. Your stepmother and stepsister have joined the political ranks there and are threatening the peace with Lilliput.”


“That doesn’t sound like them.”


“Remember you told me that your stepmother and stepsister used to eat Lilliputians?"


“I do,” Cynthia said with a little pang of guilt. “They bought these vials that said the Lilliputians were farm-raised.”


“Not quite,” The Prince pulled out a manila folder from the picnic basket and started showing Cynthia handwritten reports. “I got to wondering about these vials you talked about, because frankly, I didn’t know much about them. Turns out, and this a bit disturbing, turns out the people of Blefuscu have been kidnapping Lilliputians and raising them in farms, in order to sell them to people like your stepmother. They have millions of imprisoned Lilliputians on their Island and possibly billions locked up here in Brobdingnag.”


“That’s terrible.” The Princess shook as she read the damning reports. “But how could they do this? Aren’t they just like Lilliputians?”


“Identical. Just a different nation, really. A really corrupt nation that wants to invade Lilliput and enslave everyone there. The Blefuscudian’s population is through the roof right now, and they have an impressive military. With your stepmother and stepsister leading the push for an invasion, they could very well invade Lilliput and succeed.”


“My stepmother? This doesn’t make any sense.”


“I admit I don’t know why she’s doing it.” The Prince gathered up all the documents and set them away. “I imagine it’s because she wants power over the Lilliputians like she once had. Or she’s just a downright bitch.”


“We have to do something!” Cynthia pleaded with her husband who simply sat back in his chair. “Don’t you care about what’s going on? Are you just going to sit there as the Lilliputians get slaughtered?”


“Eh, I’m a bit tired.”


“Baby!”


“You know, I bet a single Brobdingnagian could bring the Island of Blefusco down to its knees. I also bet a single Brobdingnagian could take care of that pesky person you call a stepmother.” He stretched and yawn. “If I only weren’t so tired.”


Cynthia smiled. “Are you suggesting I go take care of the evil little nation?”


“I ain’t sayin’ nuthin’.” He yawned again. “But whoever does go needs to make sure they stay away from the northern cliffs of the island. That’s where the imprisoned Lilliputians are; in a run-down fortress looking thing, maybe the size of my thumb.”


Cynthia smirked and stood up from her lounge chair. She let her bikini shawl fall to the sandy beach, revealing a striking two piece that hardly covered any of her perfect skin. The Prince drooled as he looked at his gorgeous wife in a black bikini.


“It’s a short swim,” he said. “That little bit of green over there. Do you see it? Yea, that’s where you need to go. It’d probably be a ten minute swim. Oh, and Cynthia, take these glasses. They’ll help you see them better. Also take these."


“My glass slippers?”


“Just for me,” he winked.


“What else do you got in there?” She asked referring to the picnic basket.


“A cucumber. But that’s for later.” He winked again.


Cynthia shrugged and walked into the gentle waves of the ocean. She swam with both shoes in her hand and the black rimmed glasses on her face. She kept her head above water and made sure she didn’t deviate from her course. The Island of Blefusco came closer and grew larger in the horizon. Cynthia was excited to say the least. She was going to deliver justice swiftly to such an evil race of people.


Above the waterline were Cynthia’s head, shoulders, and ass as her body flowed majestically towards the doomed island. Her long slender feet paddled her forward and her swift arm movements accelerated her six-mile long body. Cynthia’s eyes spotted a fishing barge, no bigger than a freckle, floating in her path. She maintained her course.


The men on the barge saw the swimming Brobdingnagian woman heading straight for them. They steered the barge towards portside. The Blefuscodian sailors yelled and argued with each other as their ship made little to no progress across the vast blue ocean. They looked over their shoulders as the ocean swelled underneath them. They felt the ship ride a wave, hundreds of feet in the air. Two men fell overboard, their screams lost in the thunder of crashing waves. They hydroplaned over a wave created by the giantess’ right shoulder. They caught a glimpse of her face as they rushed quickly by – it looked like she was smirking right at them.


The men held on to the railings of their ship as they rode a waterfall down the smooth back of the giantess. Water spilled onto the boat as they travelled one mile in a mere five seconds. The wooden hull of the barge groaned and bulked under the immense GeForces as it reached the base of the waves towards the lower back of the giantess. The men were surprised that they, for the most part, survived the passing giantess. That was until Cynthia’s round ass struck the barge, capsizing all onboard.


A riptide pulled the Blefuscodian sailors between Cynthia’s thighs as she swam on. If the men didn’t drown near her ass, they were pounded and crushed by her paddling feet as it churned and blended the ocean water.


Cynthia made it to her destination. The Blefuscodian beach – filled with tiny people, forts, and inns – seemed so far away. But looks were deceiving. They were really close and really small. Cynthia dove under the waterline, her face almost striking the ocean floor. She used her arms to slowly push herself out of the ocean.


Trillions of gallons of water cascaded down her golden hair and body as she rose up. The beachgoers screamed in horror as it almost looked like a volcano was rising from the ocean. Except, this volcano consisted of feminine curves, a two-piece bikini, and incredibly toned legs.


The beachgoers ran from the sandy beach by the hundreds. The fields surrounding the beach were swarmed as frantic people headed for their horses and carriages. Everyone screeched out at once when the ground below them heaved three feet below them and then jump up four feet upwards. It was as if the ground was a trampoline. It turned out to be one footstep from the giantess, still far out in the ocean.


People desperately equipped their horses and latched them to their respective coaches. Another footstep sprang every on the ground, tossing them in the air comically. An older 5-story stone inn was not built to maintain such stress of gigantic footsteps; as a result, it slowly swayed back and forth before toppling over. Tall palm trees were violently flinging like metronomes as another footstep radiated across the land.


Carriages packed the small, twisting dirt roads. Others slowly made their way across the uneven fields. People whipped their horses, but with so many people trying to escape, it barely sped up their evacuation. It felt like the giantess was already on top of them, but she still hadn’t reached the shoreline.


A mother yanked her husband and kids towards their stable. They all fell on each other as the ground catapulted them upwards. They were injured with bruises and scratches, but nothing life threatening. They rose up to their feet and again made it closer to their stable. The mother yelled back at her slow family to pick up the pace. She was a good ten feet ahead of her husband and kids when she disappeared. “Momma,” one of her kids asked.


The scene in front of them looked, odd. The stable along with all the town buildings and trees were gone. Well, not really gone. It was just – flat. The husband ran up calling his wife’s name when he struck an invisible object and fell backwards. “What the?” He couldn’t see the source of the thing he hit. The ground in front of him was still there – but it had sunk 15-feet below.


The husband’s stomach dropped when he made a startling discovery. The stable, town, and his wife were still there in front of him, but everything had been flattened and was in a crater. The sun bounced off the invisible wall he ran into earlier, giving off a glassy reflection. It was glass! Some huge chunk of glass had descended from the sky and had crushed everything in front of him like a gigantic boulder. He swallowed his heart as he edged over to the crater wall and peered down, his forehead resting on the glass wall. His wife’s remains were nothing more than a splatter of viscera, organs, fat, and blood. He vomited on the ground. As he looked up, through the glass wall, he could see hundreds of flatten buildings, horses, and Blefuscodians reduced to puddles of gore.


The glass in front of him moaned and the ground below him cracked as an enormous weight settled. Looking up, he could see 700-foot long foot descend dangerously close to him. The golden skin making up the foot squeezed and conformed to now what the man understood to be a shoe. A shoe made of glass. A titanic piece of footwear made of fine glass with zero imperfections. A titanic piece of footwear for a titanic foot that was longer than any man-made object (in respects to their kind).


It begun to rain ocean water all around him. Large Ocean fish also fell from the sky and then debris from various boats crashed on the ground. The man looked up and saw a column of – literal – miles long legs soaring to the heavens. He shook in the shadow of the goddess.


Cynthia had dropped both her glass slippers and proceeded to put each one on. As she adjusted her foot, she twisted the ball of her feet, slipping her long feet in. She created an untold amount of destruction as she dragged and twisted her foot, trying to slip on the shoe without the aid of her hands. Miniature towers toppled as her mammoth weight gave way to strong quakes.


“Much better.” Cynthia rested both her hands on her hip. The sun gleamed off her wet skin. She brushed back her wet blonde hair and adjusted her glasses her husband gave earlier. “Do I have your attention, people of Blefusco?”


Cynthia smirked. The buildings all around her feet appeared medieval, but grand, even for the micro inhabitants. Human settlement covered every inch of the island. Little dots made miniscule progress as they ran from her feet. Cynthia looked down her modest breasts, passed her flat torso, and down at the colorful dots made up of people, horses, and carriages. She lifted her foot and let it hover overhead. She then lowered her foot, and let the weight of her awesome body crush every living thing under her glass slipper.


“People of Blefusco.” She commanded across the land. “I come here, not in representation of any state, government, or race. I come here on my accord. I come here, seeking three women who have been exiled to your island. These women have been rallying you all to war. Their names are Jan, Katy, and Hayley.” She let those words sink before saying: “Bring them to me.”


In the back of her mind, Cynthia wondered if she had already stepped on her evil family from her initial few steps on the island. While she waited, she began fiddling with her glasses. She found a little slider on the top of the black rims that acted like a zoom in/out control. She slid the dial clockwise and was astounded by the details she begun to see. Down on the ground, she could see thousands of people running across open fields. She could also see a numerous amount of towns and cities being evacuated by the hundreds of thousands. It was hard to believe that all that commotion was a result of her standing where she stood. It almost made her feel a little guilty.


Then she thought of those poor Lilliputians that were sold as food by the evil Blefuscudians. She reminded herself how every day her (evil) family would consume thousands of Lilliputians as a direct result of the people running from her feet.


Cynthia lifted her foot again and let it drop on a sprawling crowd of running microns. Thanks to the focus of her high-tech glasses, she could see her long foot cover both farm fields and entire villages in a single step. It was incredibly easy to dispatch all their lives with such little effort.


 


“Momma! I can see her!” Hayley came crying to her mother in the West wing of the Presidential Palace. Jan was seated at the head of a long table, surrounded by government officials as well as military generals. They were one hour into a meeting when they started feeling the rhythmic earthquakes. Before anyone raised any alarm, Hayley came bursting into the room with an explanation to the enigmatic quakes. “It’s Cynthia!”


“What are you talking about?” Jan scowled.


Hayley spoke a mile a minute, “Cynthia is here on the Island and stepping on everyone and she wants us to be carried to her so she could do something and I don’t know what it is, but I think she wants to kill us!” Hayley exploded in tears.


Jan didn’t respond or change the cold look on her face. She looked up at her daughter from her seat as if she were calculating something. Another quake rattled the opulent room. The overhead chandelier swung and clanked above their heads. A few books from a nearby bookcase fell to the floor. Tea spilled out of mugs onto the table as another, stronger, quake rippled through the room.


“Everyone is dismissed,” Jan’s icy voice echoed. She looked over at the Army General and gave him a nod like, go take care of it. The General nodded back in acknowledgement.


“Mom, what are we going to do?” Hayley’s voice jumped up an octave. “She’s going to get back at us for everything we’ve done!”


“You don’t know that.” Jan stood up and went to make herself a drink. “You’ve known Cynthia as long as I have, and have you ever seen her lash out in aggression? I don’t know what she’s up to, but it sure as hell isn’t revenge.” Jan took a sip of her whiskey and looked at the clear brown alcohol in her hand. “Beside,” she let out a breath, “she already got her revenge when she reduced us to nothing more than goddamn micros!” Jan hurled the drink across the room where it exploded into a thousand pieces.


“Mom,” Katy walked into the meeting room to see her mother drunk again with red face. “Did you hear what’s happening?”


“Yes, I heard.” Jan shot back.


“Well, what are we going to do?”


“There’s nothing to do.” Jan replied.


Hayley’s face contorted as she started to cry again. “She’s going to kill us. She told everyone that she wants us or else she’s going to kill everyone.”


Jan laughed, “Cynthia? Our little Cynthia isn’t capable of killing anyone.”


“But she is! And it’s scary.” Haley cried.


“I think we should leave.” Katy said. “The Blefuscodian idiots might turn on us.” To that day, Katy refused to consider herself as a member of the Blefuscodian race.


“And go where?” Jan said.


“Well, anywhere except here.” Katy shrugged her shoulders.


“I will not run from Cynthia.”


“I will!” Haley blurted. “I will run,” she grabbed her sister’s hand. “Let’s go. Let’s go hide somewhere where she can’t find us.”


Jan laughed, “you have gone mad Haley. Don’t forget who you are running from.” A shockwave boomed across the room making even Jan a little uneasy. She knew in the back of her head, that each boom meant death and destruction. She had probably killed millions of Lilliputians in her lifetime without care…there was something surreal about what she was feeling just then. Almost empathy for her many past victims.


Hayley saw her mother lost in thought. She tugged on her sister’s hand and tried guiding her to the exit. Another boom followed by another in rapid succession which made her yelp. The room grew darker as if thick rain clouds blotted the sun overhead. Katy gasped from the sudden shift in daylight. After a few more steps, the girls were knocked to the ground as the floor bounced underneath their feet.


“Hold it right there!” The Army General from earlier burst into the room followed by half a dozen MPs.


“What is the meaning of this?” Jan sneered.


“I’m putting an end to this.” The General said. “We are taking you to the Brobdingnagian woman.


“You will do no such thing! Do you know who I am?”


“Yes I do.” The General said. “You are the one that the Brobdingnagian asked for by name. We bring you to her and she stops the destruction of my home country.”


“Senile old fool, you honestly think she’ll stop if you hand us over?”


“Get them.” The General said to his men. They quickly swarmed around Jan and her daughters as another quake rattled their bones.


A tiny, white, crystalline building caught Cynthia’s attention. She stood mere inches away from the Presidential Palace, which was surrounded by lush green grass. She adjusted her glasses and zoomed all the way in until she could see Blefuscodians evacuating the elaborate building. From the swarm of evacuees, she saw military personnel in their fancy uniforms, carrying out three disheveled women.


Cynthia smiled.


The three people that caused her so much unnecessary misery for years were now nothing more than specks to her. Tiny dots standing below her enormous shadow. “I don’t believe in revenge.” Cynthia’s voice vibrated through the bodies of the microns. They all stared up attentively. “But I do believe in poetic justice.”


Cynthia knelt down. Her crotch was warm and tingled as she felt immense power over her former tormentors. They were at her mercy. She never knew what she would do to Jan, Katy, or Haley if the tables were turned as they were now. She actually hoped she’d never see the again. But Jan and her daughters were at heart, evil. They would continue killing Lilliputians no matter what their size. Cynthia reasoned that Jan and her daughters sealed their own fate.


Cynthia lowered an upturned index finger to the ground before the evil women. “Climb aboard Katy.”


Katy had maintained her composure ever since they felt Cynthia’s presence. But now, standing so incredibly small, under the magnified eyes of the one she tortured so much…Katy urinated herself and began to cry.


“Now.” Cynthia said.


Katy looked back at her mother for some kind of assistance, but she only glared back with zero emotion. Katy’s wobbly legs took her across the freshly cut grass to where Cynthia’s fingernail was. The thickness of her nail was comparable to her body. Katy’s cheeks were wet with tears as she climbed on Cynthia’s nail.


Cynthia carefully lifted her finger off the ground and looked at the tiny thing that was her stepsister.


“Remember your favorite activity, Katy?” Cynthia asked. “The thing you made me do all those mornings? I figured it’s time you do the same for me.”


Cynthia slipped her right foot out of her glass slipper. She then lowered her finger with Katy on it, towards the center of the shoe. She tilted her finger and watched Katy tumble onto the hard glass, no doubt smelling strongly of her foot. Katy looked through the perfect glass of the slipper, which was ticker than the palace itself. Down below, she could see the crushed landscaper along with the crushed remains of Blefuscodians among other things.


“You probably want to move.” Cynthia said as she started slipping her long foot back into the slipper.


Katy yelped and bolted for the toe-end of the slipper, which was well over three hundred feet away. She didn’t even make it halfway before she heard and felt Cynthia’s foot. Darkness overcame her before she felt awesome pressure knock her down to her face. Katy cried out as she felt her microscopic body lodge between Cynthia’s toe print, until it splattered like a water balloon, unbeknownst to Cynthia.


Cynthia repositioned her foot in her glass slipper and admired how pretty her foot looked in the elegant footwear. She returned her index finger back to the ground, quickly dismissing Katy’s existence.


“You’re turn, Haley.”


“No, no, no,” Haley dug her face into the chest of the MP holding her. She sobbed uncontrollably, wetting the man’s uniform with her tears.


“If she doesn’t come on my nail,” Cynthia said, “then I’ll crush you all.”


The MP lifted Haley off her feet and walked over to Cynthia’s upturned nail. He easily tossed Haley’s petite body onto Cynthia’s nail. Cynthia then scooped her finger so that Haley was secured between her finger and fingernail. She looked down at Haley’s pitiful form. She almost felt sorry for her, but was quickly reminded herself how uncaringly Haley killed Lilliputians for little to no amusement.


“Do you know where you’re going?” Cynthia asked.


Haley shook her head as she sobbed.


“What was that one thing you always wanted me to do?” Cynthia asked.


Fear draped over Haley’s face, as she knew exactly what Cynthia was talking about. “No!”


Cynthia moved her finger behind her back, and with her free hand, pulled back her bikini bottom so that her ass was exposed. “You shouldn’t have been so mean to me Haley.” Cynthia positioned her finger so that it was on the top of her crack; she then tilted until she was sure Haley was off. She let go of her bikini bottom and it snap back around her bottom. She returned her index finger to her face to make sure Haley was not there, and wasn’t surprise to find her absent.


“Jan.” Cynthia relished the moment. “Last but not least.” She lowered her finger and stared at the cold woman.


Jan didn’t bother looking up. She shrugged her shoulders free from the soldier and walked over the Cynthia’s upturned finger with her chin up. She tried her hardest not to look afraid. She climbed onto Cynthia’s impossibly thick nail and waited for her faith with as much dignity as she could muster.


Cynthia lifted her stepmother to her face and stared down at the speck. “You know what’s going to happen?”


Jan nodded. She had a feeling she knew what was going to happen.


“Any regrets?” Cynthia asked. “Do you wish you treated me differently? Maybe like, oh I don’t know, human?”


Jan shook her head ‘no’.


“Thank you for making this easier.” Cynthia said. “Here’s what all those poor Lilliputians saw when they met you.”


Jan looked on and began to tremble despite her best efforts of showing no fear. Cynthia’s maw opened terribly slowly. She felt a fog of warmth kiss her skin as Cynthia brought her closer to her open mouth. Jan’s lips quivered as her emotions were getting the best of her. She sniffed up her running nose and wiped a single tear from below her eye. It grew darker. She felt the ground below her tilt. She rolled off the edge of Cynthia’s nail. She struck and landed on her vast pink tongue. Cynthia’s finger departed from her mouth. Jan watched Cynthia’s mouth slowly shut, leaving her in complete darkness.


“I’m sorry.” Jan said softly.


She felt the ground below her catapult a hundred feet in the air. Saliva came out of nowhere, gripped onto her like ghouls, and pulled her to Cynthia’s throat. Jan flailed her arms and cried out. She felt herself dropping into a black abyss. The rapid beating of Cynthia’s gigantic heart grew loud before receding. All around her were the terrible sounds of Cynthia’s esophagus squeezing and relaxing as she was guided to her stomach. She regretted her whole life a second before entering the titanic stomach. Her dot-sized body fell into the soup of stomach acid and never resurfaced.


Cynthia let out a dainty burp. “Now then,” she spoke to the military people near her foot. “You all will cease any and all aggression with the Lilliputians. I haven’t forgiven your nation for the systematic killing of the Lilliputians. I won’t completely wipe out your kind, but I won’t look where I’m stepping either. Oh, and if you do ever harm another Lilliputian ever again, I will come back and make sure no one is left breathing.”


Cynthia rose to her feet and rested her hands on her hips. She then stepped on top of the Presidential Palace, crushing it under her glass slippers. She barely missed the military still standing nearby.


“Do I make myself clear?” Cynthia didn’t bother to wait for a response. She walked forward and headed to the Northern tip of the island. She was true to her words. She didn’t go out of her way to avoid the Blefuscodians or their cities, but she didn’t try to crush everything in sight either. Her feet plowed through open fields and dense cities alike. Her glass slippers shimmered in the sunlight as thousands were crushed underneath.


She reached the Northern cliffs like her husband described and found the fortress where many Lilliputians were farmed. “It’s okay,” she said warmly, “I’m here to rescue you all.” Cynthia got on her knees and bore her fingers below the soft ground surrounding the fortress. It was like sticking her fingers into tightly packed sand. As gently as she could, she lifted the ground and the entire fortress along with it. “Time to take you home.”


Cynthia walked across the Blefuscodian Island again, taking a different route. Her feet stomped on untouched towns and villages. Millions of Blefuscodians screamed their final breaths before being flattened under the gigantic glass slippers. Cynthia held the tiny fortress with imprisoned Lilliputians close to her chest.


The sun was creeping lower to the horizon by the time she made it to the Southern shores. Cynthia looked back at the island and could see swaths of dark smoke rising calmly into the sky where she stepped. She took off her slippers and felt the land crush underneath her bare soles. She took the slippers in one hand and the fortress in the other. She walked back into the sea and headed back to her husband, ready to start a fresh new life.