- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yet another upload originally written by Kosmita that has since been deleted, and I am sharing for people's enjoyment. 

 


This story takes place in the Swiftverse. If you’re not familiar with the Swiftverse, here’s a quick summary.

  • Gulliver’s Travels actually happened in regards to his voyages to Lilliput and Brobdingnag
  • Since Gulliver was the first to make contact with the other civilizations, his own humankind were later referred to as Gulliverians
  • Lilliputians appear to be one inch tall compared to Gulliverians; Gulliverians appear to be one inch tall compared to Brobdingnagians
  • The three civilizations attempt to live in harmony with each other, but the vast size difference prevents some from seeing each other as equals
  • This story takes place roughly 150 years after Gulliver’s Travels.


-0-


 


Once upon a time, there lived a rich Gulliverian family. This family consisted of father, mother, and daughter. They lived happily together in a villa with a few servants of their own race.


One night, mother fell into a fatal illness. She called her daughter while on her deathbed and imparted a few words of wisdom. Mother told her daughter that there was something big in store for her future and to never dream small. The mother died that very night. She was buried under a tree to the rear of the villa. The daughter wept at her mother’s grave every day to mourn her passing.


As the seasons went on, father married another woman who had two daughters of her own. Unlike father and daughter, the new woman he married was a Brobdingnagian. Though inter-size marriages were seldom in those days, the Brobdingnagian woman made an exception to marry father on the account of his wealth.


The villa was too small to house the large family, so father sold the villa and bought a large Brobdingnagian house in the countryside. Daughter didn’t want to be taken far from her mother’s final resting spot and therefore protested the move. Her complaints went unheard and before she knew it, she was living in a large Brobdingnagian home.


Her stepmother told her shortly thereafter that her father suffered a terrible accident that resulted in his death. When pressed for further details, the stepmother said nothing. From that day on, the stepmother forced the daughter to live in the kitchen near the fireplace. The stepsisters and stepmother reduced the original daughter as a personal servant.


This is where our story begins.


 


-1-


 


The sun shone through the kitchen window and landed gracefully on Cynthia. It was the mark of another day and time for her daily morning ritual. She stretched herself out on her tiny bed – which was actually just a few scraps of stacked cotton inside a sewn burlap patch.


“Good morning everyone,” Cynthia said with a smile. She yawned and lifted herself into a seated position. Five Lilliputians tumbled from her stomach and landed on her lap. A few dozen Lilliputians on her long legs stirred in their sleep and refused to wake. Some other Lilliputians wedged themselves between Cynthia’s toes because of the warmth and alluring scent given off by her feet. There were also three Lilliputians hanging onto her blonde hair, trying not to fall as she continued to stretch and yawn. “How was everyone’s night?” Her sweet voice filled their tiny ears.


All her Lilliputian friends answered at once. “It was good!” “It was great Cynthia!” “Can’t complain.” “How was your sleep Cynthia?”


“I slept wonderfully.” She said with a distant stare. “I had my favorite dream again.”


“The one with the prince?” A Lilliputian girl asked from between Cynthia’s middle toes.


“That’s the one.” She giggled as she wiggled her toes. Half a dozen Lilliputians tumbled from her toes and slid down her long feet. “I wish my dream comes true. It’s all I ever want in life.”


“If anyone deserves to be a princess, it’s you Cynthia!” A Lilliputian standing on her bare thigh said.


“Thank you, Chip.” Her smile fleeted. “I do hope dreams come true.”


The Lilliputians continued giving Cynthia words of encouragement. Seeing Cynthia sad was gut wrenching to the Lilliputians. They loved her dearly and only wanted the best for her. The Lilliputians, after all, were not accustomed to kindness from Gulliverians or Brobdingnagians.


Despite living for two years as her stepmother and stepsisters’ servant, toiling day-in and day-out, Cynthia was a beautiful 18-year-old woman. She wasn’t given much in the way of clothes, but her stepsisters did give her rags from their older clothes. Cynthia tailored her clothes from pieces of shirts and panties to create simple skirts and summer dresses. It was a funny thing, but even though Cynthia hardly had time to herself, wore makeshift clothing, and was dirty from sleeping near a fireplace – she looked far prettier than her stepsisters ever did.


Her Lilliputian friends went around her and pulled her clothes from a crack between two red bricks. They gently splayed out her pink shirt made from the ass-end of Katy’s panties and a black skirt made from one of Hayley’s old undershirt. Without getting out of bed, she thanked her friends and slipped on her clothes. Her shoes (in this case a pair of black flats) were purchased from a Gulliverian clothing store for her birthday. Her clothes looked fashionable and conformed to her slender frame.


“Thank you everyone!” She smiled to the fifty Lilliputians that stood around. She scooped up a handful of Lilliputians from her bed and slipped them into her skirt pocket. “Let’s get breakfast started!”


Cynthia took care in not stepping on any Lilliputians as she made it to the specialized handcart. The handcart was something similar to those used in a hotel when delivering room service, except Cynthia’s handcart was Brobdingnagian-sized. Now, Cynthia being one-inch tall compared to her much bigger family members couldn’t do much in terms of serving them due to the huge size discrepancy. But thanks to the steam-powered handcart, Cynthia was able to serve their breakfast every morning without her stepmother and stepsisters getting out of bed.


The handcart worked like this: on one end of the cart, there was a skinny tower with a pilot seat at the top. On the same end of the cart, there was a robotic arm capable of gripping and moving things, as if it were a Brobdingnagian’s arm. The handcart itself was drivable from the pilot seat. The entire contraption was state-of-the-art and ran off steam, boilers, and lots of copper pipes with exhaust valves.


In the beginning, Cynthia was clumsy when it came to piloting the handcart. She often times spilled food, broke dishes, or ran into her large family. After a couple of seasons of practice, she started to operate the handcart as if it were an extension of her body.


Cynthia took the elevator from the foot of the cart to the top. Once she was on the table portion of the cart, she slipped in her slender fingers into her pocket and pulled out a Lilliputian. “Do you want to go with me to the top?” Her words flowed like honey. “Or would do little ones want to play out here?”


“We want to be with you Cynthia!” Said a teenager.


“Oki.” Her smile melted his heart.


She dropped him back in her pocket and took the tower’s lift to the top. She then sat in the plushy pilot seat and got to work. As was stated earlier, Cynthia was a pro at working the handcart. Steam exhausted from various parts of the cart as the robotic arm came to life. On the cart’s tabletop, Cynthia prepared three plates, rolls of bread, butter, three glasses of milk, cheese, and a few sugary sweets.


The Lilliputians in her pocket clamored their way out as she piloted the heavy machinery. Cynthia had both her hands on two joysticks and used her feet to control two independent pedals. She giggled as she felt the ticklish sensations of tiny little hands and feet climbing over her thighs and stomach. Some of the Lilliputian girls slid down Cynthia’s long legs and held on to the tops of her feet. They laughed and cheered as they tried to stay on while she moved her feet up and down the pedal. As Cynthia was moving the biscuits onto the tabletop, her stomach growled in hunger, taking the Lilliputians nearest to her belly by surprise.


“Ow, I’m so hungry. I think I’m going to eat like a little piggy after I’m done serving my family.” She said aloud.


“Cynthia,” called out a Lilliputian. “If you’re really hungry, you can eat me.”


“Oh no Jason, don’t say that.” She said partly in shock.


“Pleeease? My life expectancy as a Lilliputian isn’t great. I can either die by some horrible accident that goes unnoticed or I can die for a great cause.”


“A great cause would be my breakfast?”


“I know you think I’m joking, but I’m not. I’d rather be your meal than serve your mean stepsisters.” He said proudly.


“Jason, honey, me eating you is a very permanent thing.” Her stomach growled much more violently, causing her to lurch forward a bit.


“Please Cynthia, you’re in pain!” He pleaded. “Please let me help quell your hunger.”


She bit her lower lip, “are you sure?”


“I’ve never been surer than anything in my life! I would be so honored to be digested by you Cynthia. To give your body the energy it so desperately needs.”


She giggled. “I don’t desperately need it.” Her stomach rumbled again, not letting up with its discomfort. “Ow, but I am so hungry. Okay Jason, if you really, really want to…I will eat you.”


“Yes!” He cheered.


The other Lilliputians looked on with morbid curiosity. Cynthia plucked little Jason from her lap and gave him a kiss. “You all are the best friends I’ve ever had.”


“You’re the best Cynthia!”


She smiled and opened her mouth for the Lilliputian. Her mouth was already watering like a waterfall ever since Jason asked to be eaten. She gently placed him in the middle of her tongue and closed her mouth. Her tongue poked and tasted the Lilliputian for a few moments. She then opened her mouth and sucked in cold air for Jason, causing him to shiver. He actually preferred it when Cynthia closed her mouth and coated his body with warm saliva. In her head, Cynthia said a quick goodbye and then swallowed Jason. A lump formed in her neck as his willing body travelled down into her hungry stomach.


“Aww, Jason, I love you for what you’ve done. I’ll never forget you.” She patted her stomach.


Three other Lilliputians sprang up on Cynthia’s lap and pleaded to her. They had their hands raised and asked – begged – to be eaten. They were instantly jealous of Jason and how he won favor with the kind Gulliverian giantess.


Cynthia tried to explain to the two males and female that they didn’t have to feed themselves to her. She went on to explain how them becoming her breakfast would be the ultimate sacrifice and once they went into her mouth – there was no turning back. They continued to plea and beg despite her words of warning. They cited reasons such as how hard and unrewarding Lilliputian life was. They also had it in their head that by being digested by Cynthia, that they would somehow become a part of Cynthia.


The beautiful Gulliverian giantess gave a bashful smile as the Lilliputians continued to stream a constant barrage of compliments and adulation for her. In fact, they said they would be insulted if she didn’t eat them. “I love you all so much!” She then told them to strip from their raggedy clothes.


Cynthia proceeded to eat all three Lilliputians one at a time. She gave each of her meals equal time in her mouth and coated them equally with her saliva. She marveled how each Lilliputian had their own taste and texture. One at a time, she swallowed them whole. They didn’t scream in horror but in happiness as if they were on a ride.


Jason was lethargic in his movements as his body was slowly denied oxygen. He greeted his three friends from the outside as they splashed into Cynthia’s bile. The four friends joked and tried to feel around the dark stomach. They helped Jason up and propped him above the bile and against the stomach wall. They said their final goodbyes and even mocked about which part of Cynthia’s body they were going to contribute to. Some of them wanted Cynthia to grow longer legs. The girl wanted her body mass to be transformed into Cynthia’s long golden hair. Jason simply wanted to quell her hunger until lunch and nothing more. They gave each other a group hug when suddenly the giant stomach violently vibrated as digestive fluid poured in.


The digestive acid struck the girl’s face first. She screamed in horrible agony as she felt the skin around her face loosen. The other boys felt their limbs melting off and screamed out as well from the unexpected burning sensation. There was a tiny twinge of regret, but they quickly pushed out those thoughts and thought of Cynthia’s beautiful face as their bodies deformed and regressed into nothing more but a goopy mess. Jason’s felt his body tingling all over as the last ounce of energy left him. His limp body slid into the stomach bile where it would transform from a human body into something unrecognizable.


Cynthia covered her mouth as she let out a girly burp. “That hit the spot.” She ran her fingers under her shirt and traced out the area in front of her stomach. She hopped they didn’t suffer too much, but she also figured what was done, was done.


“Is it over?” A concerned girl on her foot asked.


Cynthia leaned over and plucked her from her foot. “It is. Don’t worry, they didn’t feel a thing.” Of course, she didn’t know this, but the last thing she wanted to do was scare the little Lilliputian. She kissed the Lilliputian and asked her where she wanted to go.


“I want to hear your belly.”


Cynthia giggled and complied. She lifted her shirt showing off her skinny frame and pressed the girl lightly against her stomach. They both listened to the gurgling sounds of the giant stomach digesting her former friends. Cynthia burped again in order to release more gas from her excited stomach. “Excuse me.”


The girl laughed.


 


-2-


 


“Cynthia!” Katy, the older stepsister, yelled out Cynthia’s name repeatedly. Since she was the loudest, Cynthia visited her room first. She piloted the handcart through the door leading into Katy’s room and drove it to the table near the expansive elegant bed. The robotic arm gracefully swung to the tabletop on the cart, picked up the plate full of Katy’s breakfast, and then set it on the table along the bed.


“Wait, I want to choose my garnish myself.” Katy let her bed sheet slip off her tan body, revealing to Cynthia her black panty clad body. Katy’s round breast swung and jiggled as she got on her knees and edged her way close to the handcart. Cynthia eyed Katy’s full breasts and shifted in her seat, trying to cover her little tits with her shirt. Even if she were Katy’s height, Cynthia’s boobs wouldn’t come close to competing with Katy’s tits. “I choose this one.”


Katy lifted a clear vial from the cart and peered inside. She licked her lips as she eyed thousands of Lilliputians staring back up at her with fear from within the vial. Katy then let herself fall back on her bed, crashing into four fluffy pillows. Cynthia started the cart up again, but Katy stopped her.


“Don’t go yet.” Katy said. “When you are done serving Hayley and mother, I want you to come back here. My feet are aching and need a good rub.”


“Yes Katy, anything you want.” Cynthia said. “Is there anything else you would like?”


“Hmm.” Katy set the vial of Lilliputians on her crotch and then went for a muffin. She grabbed a knife and the coated the muffin with butter. Cynthia was going to ask to be excused, but she knew not to bother Katy during her ritual. Katy popped the cork from the vial and then spilled a small percentage of its content onto her muffin. A small percentage of course was about 400 Lilliputians that looked like little pepper specks to a Brobdingnagian. The poor little things immediately adhered to the yellow butter and were immobile. “There was something else I was going to ask, hmm. What was it?”


Katy looked out absentmindedly as she took a bite into her muffin, taking in nearly all the Lilliputians she poured out. With agonizing slowness, Katy began to chew her muffin. Cynthia couldn’t hear the screams from the Lilliputians, but she knew they were crying out.


Katy chewed with her mouth open, rolling her food between her molars before bringing them down and grinding the microscopic Lilliputians into nothingness. Once it was nice and mashed, Katy swallowed.


“I know what I was going to ask.” Katy said. “Do you have any Gulliverian friends?”


“I don’t have any friends.” Cynthia answered.


“Aww shucks, I was hoping you did.” Katy buttered up another muffin. “I haven’t eaten a Gulliverian in a long time and I was hoping you had some close friends I could have. Maybe I should eat you.”


Cynthia shuddered. The six Lilliputians still with her also shook and held on tightly to her body. Katy took in another bite and just like that, 450 Lilliputians started fighting for their lives in hard butter inside a Brobdingnagian mouth. Katy continued to talk with the food in her mouth.


“If you don’t want me to eat you,” she started to say, not realizing she was sending crumbs and blowing out dozens of Lilliputians from her mouth and onto her gigantic tits. “You should befriend some Gulliverians and then introduce them to me. Try to make at least 20 friends. I don’t want to lose these after all.” She was referring to her bubbly tits, which she grabbed hold with her free hand. She gave her boob a squeeze, unknowingly crushing a dozen Lilliputians under her thumb.


Katy chewed the food in her mouth and swallowed. In a span of a minute, she had eaten or crushed over 800 Lilliputians. It took far lot longer for Cynthia just to eat four of her friends. The other sad part was that Katy barely went through half of the Lilliputians in the vial. She still had another thousand to eat.


The Lilliputians in the vial were labeled as “farm-raised” though Cynthia didn’t know what that meant. She had her suspicions and assumed the worst. She had no problem in consuming Lilliputians that were willing. The way Katy would end thousands of lives in one sitting always disturbed her however. She was sure Katy couldn’t taste nor feel the Lilliputians, so why eat so many of them? Why eat them at all? Whenever Cynthia had the chance, she would try to free one of these vials. She was unsuccessful most of the time because the corks on the vials were far too snug for her. Most of the Lilliputians she rescued were the leftover Lilliputians that her stepsisters either missed or spilled.


At any rate, Cynthia only rescued the Lilliputians that she could and didn’t go out of her way for them; especially because the consequences of being caught was far too great. No, she only went for it when opportunity presented itself. After all, when all was said and done, Lilliputians were Lilliputians. They have their lot in life and so did she. This was a principle she held close to heart.


Katy excused Cynthia.


 


-3-


 


Hayley was Cynthia’s age but lived a far more lazy and luxuries life. If she and Cynthia were the same size, the top of Hayley’s head would come up to Cynthia’s breast. She was petite, skinny, and olive tanned.


As Cynthia drove the cart into her bedroom, she could see Hayley sleeping on her belly with white bedsheets flowing partly over her nude body. Cynthia couldn’t help but peek at her uncovered ass, which looked like a soft hill to her. Cynthia didn’t bother waking her stepsister and simply set her food on the table beside the bed.


“I want two Lilliputians.” Hayley mumbled with closed eyes. By ‘two Lilliputians’ she meant she wanted two vials of the micro people. Cynthia complied and left two glass tubes. “I’m so hung over.” Hayley complained.


Hayley rolled over on her back and snatched up both vials of Lilliputians. Hayley hadn’t excused Cynthia, so the Gulliverian waited silently for her stepsister. Hayley popped open one of the Lilliputian tubes and poured its contents on her belly. She then popped the other tube and brought it to her mouth. Two thousand Lilliputians screamed in unison as they travelled down the glass slide and into Hayley’s pink tongue. The Lilliputians on her belly held onto each other tightly as they watched the young Brobdingnagian, still half-asleep, consume so many of their kin. The five and half mile giantess gulped four times as she poured the Lilliputians in her mouth. Like a drunkard, she tossed the empty glass somewhere down her bed. Hayley then ran three fingers across her belly in a lazy fashion – unknown to her where the horrors the Lilliputians were going through on her torso. Hundreds of Lilliputians were crushed or smeared across her tanned skin.


“Would you like anything else Hayley?” Cynthia asked, not wanting to know Hayley’s response.


“I think all that wine from last night is going to give me the shits.” Hayley said. “I might need you to clean my asshole after I go. You’re up to that, right little sis?”


“Whatever you would like Hayley.”


“Get out of here, I need more sleep.” Hayley grabbed a pillow and shoved it between her legs, and then spooned the pillow. About 600 Lilliputians survived her body rolling on its side. They would live out heroic adventures trying to survive the giantess’ sleeping body, only to be crushed later in one fashion or another. Some surviving Lilliputians would live out for a couple days on the bed before meeting their demise by a an unaware five and half mile teen.


 


-4-


 


The last stop for the morning was stepmother. Her bedroom was also the grandest room in the house. Jan was the type of woman in her forties that tried desperately to hold onto her youth. Her daughters took on after her natural beauty, but what set her apart was her mass. She was tall and curvaceous. Her hips were much wider than her torso (after all, she gave birth twice). Her breasts hung low when not in a bra, but rivaled in size compared to Katy.


Jan was awake and looking out from her bedroom windows. She was wearing her underwear and a red silk robe that barely covered her crotch. The bottom of her ass was visible to Cynthia as she rolled the cart in.


“What took you so long?” Jan asked her Gulliverian stepdaughter.


Jan’s question was asked daily and there was no real way of answering it without getting into trouble.


“I’m slow.” Cynthia said. “I’m sorry stepmother, it won’t happen again.”


Jan made it clear to Cynthia in the past that she never wanted her to call her ‘mother’. It was a disgusting thought for Jan: to be related to a Gulliverian – how ghastly! Jan only married Cynthia’s father for the money. After they married and transferred his wealth to a joint account, she crushed him in her fist without further thought. She would have done the same to Cynthia, but there was something oddly appealing of keeping her around. She had taken the fortune that was earmarked for Cynthia, taken her father’s life, and now had taken her freedom. It filled her with far greater joy to keep her alive oppose to killing her.


“Get out so I can see you.” Jan commanded as she turned around.


Cynthia complied, exited the pilot seat, and made her way to the cart’s tabletop. Jan’s curvaceous body occupied the landscape in front of Cynthia. Her thighs were round, soft, and powerful. Her long body soared into the sky like an unholy monolith. Her stare made Cynthia feel exposed and uncomfortable.


“I’m in a good mood this morning Cynthia,” Jan started. “So I will let you decide what your punishment will be.”


Cynthia looked down at her feet in shame. It was another question with no right answer. Cynthia cleared her throat and went to answer, “I—“ She was cut off abruptly when Jan poked her face. It was a gentle force for Jan, but it stunned and hurt Cynthia greatly. She fell on her back and whimpered as she curled herself into the fetal position.


“So ungrateful.” Jan said. “I give you an opportunity to speak and you dared to answer me with silence.” Jan was pretty. Her daughters were pretty. But compared to Cynthia…the one inch tall Gulliverian…her looks made the stepmother and stepsister look so dull, poor, unkempt, homely, and just over all plain. Even though Cynthia was an inch tall, Jan could see her exuding her youth and beauty no matter how she lived. Cynthia didn’t have access to makeup, hairbrushes, real clothes, or even a mirror. It sickened Jan how Cynthia could outshine her and her daughters without trying.


“I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me.” Cynthia wept.


Jan brought her hand down to the frail girl and flicked her index finger, making contact with Cynthia’s ass. The Gulliverian squeaked from the jolt of pain emanating from her bottom. The pain from her face and bottom were too much, she almost forgot about the Lilliputian girl in her skirt pocket. She was safe for the time being.


“Get up you worthless little twat.” Jan placed her hands on her hip as she looked down at the beaten girl. “Serve my meal and be gone with you. I’m so angry right now I can’t even think of a proper punishment for you.”


Cynthia tried to get up from the ground slowly as the pain kept shooting out in bolts from her ass. Her speed in getting up only infuriated the stepmother further. Jan pinched Cynthia by the ankles and lifted her up to her face. Cynthia continued to whimper “ow, ow” as new waves of pain overcame her.


“Listen Cynthia, I don’t where you got this idea of disobeying me, but it ends now.” Jan said through her teeth. “When I ask you a question, you answer right away. When I tell you to get up, you best jump up as fast you can. Got it? I have put up with entirely too much shit from you in the last two years. For heaven’s sake, I have given you food and shelter – and, and all you return to me is disrespect? Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”


“It won’t happen again.” Cynthia cried. “Please let me down stepmother. It hurts so much.”


Jan pinched Cynthia’s ankle harder, eliciting another scream. “Don’t you dare give me a command.”


“I’m sorry, I apologize. Please, please forgive me.”


Jan lowered Cynthia back down and let go when she was about four feet from the surface. Cynthia fell, but landed softly thanks to her reflex. Remarkably, even though she hung upside down and was dropped, the Lilliputian girl in her pocked managed to survive the entire ordeal.


“Get my breakfast, now!”


Cynthia pushed herself from the ground as quickly as she could and hobbled back to the control tower. Her ankle wasn’t sprained, but it was bruised and pulsed in fiery pain. Her butt felt sore and so did her nose where she was struck earlier. Cynthia took the elevator to the top and climbed on the pilot seat. She controlled the robot arm and served Jan’s meal on her table. It was difficult for Cynthia to pilot the swinging of the robot arm given that her ankle shot electric stings of pain anytime she pressed down on the peddle. She nearly spilled the food, but managed to serve without further incident.


Jan collected the last five vials of Lilliputians from the cart. She excused Cynthia, but not before instructing her to come back to her room in the afternoon. Jan said she would have Cynthia’s punishment ready by then.


 


-5-


 


Cynthia’s morning wasn’t over. She wheeled the cart back to Katy’s room as per her instruction. Before getting out of the pilot seat, Cynthia pulled out the Lilliputian girl from her pocket. “It’s safer if you stay here. I’ll be right back okay.” Cynthia tried to smile.


The young Lilliputian looked back and could see Cynthia’s red eyes were still glassy from earlier. The girl wanted to comfort Cynthia but she was inexperienced in what to say. She nodded and stuck back in the seat with a few of her friends. They all chanted ‘good luck’ to Cynthia as she climbed into the elevator.


Katy read a book from her bed and didn’t bother in helping Cynthia. She watched the one-inch Gulliverian go down the tower’s lift, get in the lift for the handcart, walk across the bedroom floor, and then climb up her spilled bedsheet. It took about fifteen minutes for Cynthia took complete the trip – it would have taken 15 seconds if Katy got up and picked her up, but Katy preferred it this way.


Cynthia didn’t say a word. She only whimpered as she walked over to Katy’s large feet. Cynthia knew her mass was infinitesimal compared to Katy’s foot and that a massage from her would be futile, but Katy enjoyed them nonetheless.


Cynthia pressed herself against Katy’s heel. Her ankles cried out as she placed force upon them. She then ran her hands between the wrinkles of her feet and tried to hug the bottom of the heel. Without warning, Katy dropped her foot on Cynthia and started rolling her tiny body under the ball of her foot.


“Mmh, I like this much better,” Katy murmured as placed more weight on Cynthia. The mattress and sheets offered some relief to battered body. Cynthia couldn’t help but squeak as she was rolled over on her sides back and forth. She felt herself getting nauseous from both the scent of the giant foot and the tumbling. “Do you like my feet, Cynthia?”


Cynthia mumbled something unintelligible from underneath Katy’s sole.


“You should kiss my foot to let me know how much you like me.”


Cynthia complied and kissed in between one of the many lines that made up Katy’s print. Katy giggled from the small sensation. Another few moments of rolling continued until Katy stopped and flipped over on her stomach. She instructed Katy to work on her soles while Katy went back to her book. Cynthia obeyed and climbed on the slope that was Katy’s foot. Cynthia sighed as used her whole body to rub her soles. A few times, Cynthia used the back of her hand to wipe the tears from her cheek. It was just another morning like so many others.


 


-6-


 


Cynthia drove the cart into Hayley’s room. The Brobdingnagian eighteen-year-old was still passed out. Cynthia really hoped that Hayley was kidding about the wiping ass part. She drove over to the table and noticed that Hayley hadn’t touched her food. Cynthia quietly drove out of Hayley’s room and headed back for the kitchen. Her day wasn’t even half way done – but she hoped the worst had passed.


 


-7-


 


“Cynthia, I’m sorry your big family is mean to you.” The young Lilliputian girl on top of Cynthia’s lap said.


“Don’t worry about it sweetie,” Cynthia looked beaten, but her smile was enough to warm and comfort the girl. “It’s just my lot in life. Nothing to for you to worry about. All you have to worry about is getting dates and having fun.”


“I wish they didn’t hurt you!” The girl cried out and gave Cynthia a hug through her skirt.


“Now, now.” Cynthia did her best to comfort the teen. “We’ll get back to my place and play some games. We’ll forget all this nasty stuff happened. Does that sound good?”


The Lilliputian nodded. Cynthia winced as she pressed her foot on the pedal. Her ankle was feeling better but she wasn’t hundred percent recovered.


Back in the kitchen, Cynthia parked the handcart in the usual spot and exited along with all her Lilliputian friends. Once on ground level, Cynthia hobbled over to the fireplace where her makeshift bed and things were.


“Cynthia! I made you some barely soup.”


Cynthia stopped and got on her knees. “Thank you so much Mrs. Bennett.” Cynthia took the thimble-sized bowl from the Lilliputians outstretched hands.


“Cynthia, dear, have you seen my son Jason anywhere?”


Cynthia felt a nasty pang in her stomach. “I—I don’t know how to tell you this Mrs. Bennett. Jason—well, Jason and some of his friends…Jason—“


“Oh my god, what happened to Jason?” She covered her mouth with trembling hands.


“I’ll be honest with you Mrs. Bennett. Jason wanted me to—eat him.”


“Wha--?”


“I begged him to reconsider, Mrs. Bennett, but he kept insisting on giving himself as a meal for me.”


“Oh my god.” Mrs. Bennett said with a blank stare.


“I feel terrible Mrs. Bennett, honest I do.”


“Don’t feel bad my dear,” the Lilliputian said. “I’ve never been prouder of my little boy as I am right now. How brave and noble of him. I always knew he would amount to something great.”


Cynthia looked on a little perplexed. Jason’s mother was actually proud of her boy. She didn’t seem to care that her boy had already been digested in the Gulliverian’s stomach and now his remains were going through her intestines, which were breaking down Jason’s body further and transferring nutrients throughout her body. Later that day or possibly the next morning, whatever didn’t get absorbed by Cynthia’s body, would just pass through her as excrement.


“I have no other sons or daughters.” Mrs. Bennett said. “My husband died last year underfoot from your stepmother. I’m all alone.” She hesitated before continuing. “If you don’t mind Cynthia, could you eat me too?”


“Mrs. Bennett?”


“Please my dear, I want to follow by my son’s courageous act.”


“Mrs. Bennett, I already feel bad for eating Jason. I’m sorry, but the more I think about, I’m wiping out your family.”


“I’d rather be eaten by a maiden such as yourself than be stepped on by those giant hags that treat you so poorly. No, you can’t talk me out of this. You must eat me so that a part of me could be with my son.”


“There’s no convincing you?”


“No.”


“And you really want this?”


“Yes.”


Cynthia scooped up Mrs. Bennett and brought her to her mouth. Mrs. Bennett took off her dress revealing her soft body. She then motioned for the thimble of soup that was in Cynthia’s other hand. Mrs. Bennett was given the opportunity of feeding the giantess for the first and last time. Cynthia exclaimed on hoy yummy the soup was and giggled.


“Last chance.” Cynthia said.


“Do it!” Mrs. Bennett cheered.


Cynthia dropped the widower into her mouth where her only son was hours ago. Cynthia coated her in saliva and played with her body using her slippery tongue. She then swallowed and got back up to her feet before Mrs. Bennett splashed in her stomach. Cynthia burped a few times as she made her way to her cotton scraps that she called a bed.


Cynthia slowly got onto her bed and collapsed on her back. She sighed and let her eyes close. It was only the morning and she already felt like she worked a 12-hour laborious shift. The young Lilliputians in her skirt pocket crawled out and met up with the Lilliputian shantytown that was against the brick wall near the fireplace and the Gulliverian’s bed. The young Lilliputians that made the journey with Cynthia, recounted the morning events to the adults around the little town. The other Lilliputians were outraged and couldn’t believe Cynthia continued to receive so much abuse every day. Hearing about the injury Cynthia sustained only infuriated them further. There was nothing they could do about the stepsisters and stepmother, but there was something they could do for Cynthia.


Word quickly spread throughout the shantytown and other crooks and crannies where the Lilliputians lived. Over a hundred Lilliputians came out and climbed onto Cynthia’s bed. They went straight to work. Dozens of Lilliputians went for Cynthia’s feet where they struggled and eventually took off her flats. The female Lilliputians carried with natural herbs and creams and applied them to the purple bruises around the giantess’ ankles. The others brought towels and buckets of soapy water; they worked on cleaning her feet. A few of the others took great care and clipped her toenails and then sanding them down so that they were smooth.


About 30 Lilliputians worked on Cynthia’s hair. They brushed her long golden strands as smooth as they could get it. The teenage girls went for Cynthia’s pretty face and worked on cleaning her up, trimming her eyelashes, and wiping away the sweat from her brows.


Cynthia sighed and slowly opened her eyes. She was able to feel hundreds of little hands and feet across her body. She smiled when she realized it was her Lilliputian friends pampering her. “Oh guys, you don’t have to do this.”


The Lilliputians argued back and said they wanted to help her. Cynthia told them she wanted to lie on her belly. After they jumped off her, she flipped over. The Lilliputians jumped right back on her. She felt many little hands around her ankle, massaging her bruise. She also felt little hands kneading her toes individually. Her hair was tugged and brushed by many Lilliputians. It was like having twenty fingers ran through her hair at the same time. The best feeling was all the teenage boys running up and down her lower back. They slipped under her shirt and were jumping all about her back. In less than a minute, Cynthia was passed out asleep.


Just because Cynthia was asleep, it didn’t mean that the Lilliputians were going to stop working. They continued playing on her back, brushing her hair, massaging her feet, and pampering her face.


 


-8-


 


An hour had passed and Cynthia was still fast asleep. Her Lilliputian friends had finished their job and left her sleeping peacefully. The Lilliputians were self-reliant. They scavenged for food on their own, farmed in the garden right outside the kitchen door, and went on their day-to-day lives.


Within the Lilliputian community, word had spread about the kind Gulliverian living under oppressive Brobdingnagians. Though Cynthia couldn’t rescue them all under punishment torture or death, those who managed to escape the vials knew they could live on their own under the protection of Cynthia. Soon, Lilliputians from neighboring Brobdingnagian homes would make season long journeys in order to reach Cynthia.


A group of about 200 Lilliputians had escaped the Brobdingnagian home next door. It took them a few months to escape their former owners and travel on the outside to reach Cynthia’s quarters. They were inside the kitchen and on the final stretch of the journey, getting ever closer to salvation. In the horizon, they could see Cynthia’s long body asleep over a large mound of white cotton cloth.


They were out in the open and travelling across the smooth stone floor. It would only take another hour or so, and they’d finally be home. The large group of Lilliputians carried with them many things. They carried heavy bags on their back and pushed carts that they made from grass and twigs. They felt like explorers, pioneers, setting for the new world.


Hayley burst through the door of the kitchen. The 200 Lilliputian froze in their tracks. The five and half mile giantess didn’t look pleased or even fully awake. The terrifying giantess wore only panties and a shirt two sizes too small for her petite frame. The Lilliputians dropped their things and scattered. They screamed out for help and for mercy from the eighteen-year-old giantess. In one second they were grouped together, in the next moment, they were spread apart and running in every direction. If Hayley looked close, she would have seen a bunch of dots covering about the same area as a grape on the kitchen floor.


But Hayley wasn’t looking for Lilliputians, not as if she cared if she knew they were there. She took three heavy steps towards the fireplace. The 200 Lilliputians screamed out more as they saw they were in the path of the Brobdingnagian. The floor underneath became dark as a shadow covered the area they occupied. Some looked up and saw Hayley’s big toe coming down for them. Some ran harder and others gave up. A few dozen got on their knees and placed their hands above their heads as if they could stop the descending toe.


Hayley stepped down and didn’t feel a single, of the 200 Lilliputians, pop under her big toe. Hayley took another step, revealing small little specks of red and flattened objects from the Lilliputians that thought they were so close to freedom.


“Are you seriously sleeping right now?” Hayley asked as she lowered herself over Cynthia.


Cynthia jumped up still a little dazed from her nap. “Hayley.” She gulped. “What can I do for you Hayley?”


Hayley plucked up Cynthia from the waist and brought her to her face. “Didn’t I tell you I wanted you this morning?”


Cynthia nodded.


“Well?”


“You were sleeping, Hayley. I—I didn’t want to wake you.”


“Well I’m awake now, how come you’re not cleaning my asshole?”


Cynthia shivered.


“Ha, you’re lucky. I don’t have the shits after all. Sheesh, you look terrible.” Hayley was referring to Cynthia’s raggedy clothes and not necessarily her looks. In fact, the little Gulliverian looked radiant. That didn’t bode well with Hayley. “Maybe I don’t need a little butt cleaner; then again my butt sure could use some company.” Hayley stuck out her ass and turned as far to the side as she could. She used her thumb to open up her panties and then dropped Cynthia into her backside. Hayley let out a fit of giggles as she felt the Gulliverian tumble against her butt cheeks.


Katy walked into the kitchen looking disgruntled as always. “What are you laughing about?”


“Nothiinngg.” Hayley smiled as she felt Cynthia struggling against her ass.


“You’re so weird.” Katy said in monotone. “Have you seen Cynthia? I got some work for that little shit.”


“She’s around butt she’s busy right now.”


“Are you using her?”


Hayley bit her lower lip and nodded with a goofy smile.


“Well sis, I’m pulling seniority. I need Cynthia so cough her up.”


“Aww no fair. She’s giving my butt company right now.”


“Come again?”


“She’s playing with my butt. I think I’m going to keep her here,” Hayley twisted to the side so that her older sister could see the little struggling lump within her panties. “Yea, I think that’s what I’ll do. Keep her between my cheeks all day long.”


“Gross,” Katy scrunched up her nose in disgust. “I need Cynthia to put makeup on me before I go out, but I don’t want her if she’s next to your ass.”


“Oh you want her for that? I’ll just fart and give her to you.”


“You’re so disgusting.” Katy said not amused by her younger sister. “Get her out of your butt and go wash her. I can still use her if she’s clean.”


“Nope.”


“What do you mean nope?”


“I’ll give her up when I’m bored. And I don’t think that’s going to be for a while, because she feels real good down there.” Hayley slapped her ass. The sound scared Cynthia senseless. She continued her struggles, but she only managed to wedge herself deeper into Hayley. Not only that, but there was a real danger of falling out of the panties.


“I’m not asking you anymore, Hayley. Give me Cynthia now.”


“Screw you!”


“If you don’t give me her, I swear to god—“


“Or you’ll what?”


“I’ll stick my own ass in your face.” Katy, who was about six inches taller than her younger sister was, shoved her in the shoulders. Hayley stumbled a few steps back.


“I’m going to tell mom.”


“What are you 12?”


“Shut up.”


“I guess that answers my question.”


“Damnit Katy, she’s mine for today, just leave us alone.”


“She’s not just your personal slave, Hayley.” Katy mocked her name and bounced her head back and forth. “She’s the house servant, and right now I need her serving me.”


Jan walked in on the kitchen during the middle of the sister’s arguments. She was dressed in her fancy clothes along with shin-high leather boots. “Girls, if you can’t learn to share Cynthia,” Jan said calmly, “then I’ll just have to slice her up in half and give each piece to the both of you.”


“Fine by me.”


“Shut up, Hayley.”


“You shut up.”


Jan said louder this time, “the both of you shut up. Now where’s Cynthia?”


“She’s prisoner of Hayley’s ass,” Katy said.


Hayley shot her older sister a dirty look. Jan laughed.


“You really are my daughter,” Jan said with a smile. “I loved doing that to Gulliverians when I was your age. Hayley, please wash up Cynthia and give her to me.”


“Okay mom.”


“Ugh,” Katy groaned, “am I going to be screwed out of my personal slave today?”


“Yes.” Jan said with a straight face.


 


-9-


 


“Gah, I can’t believe I have to wash you.” Hayley complained. “Aren’t you freaking popular today. I want you; Katy wants you, and even mom for some reason.”


Hayley prepared two buckets outside in the yard. She was still clad in her panties, shirt, and nothing more. It didn’t matter since the houses and yards were spread a part pretty far. Trees and shrubs provided enough subterfuge that neighbors wouldn’t be able to take a peek at her. Not that Hayley would have minded the extra attention. As she walked out to the back, her barefeet trampled over a few Lilliputian farms that were unrecognizable to her. These were Lilliputian farms created by Cynthia’s friends. The act of walking on a few farms would be a lot less food in the coming months. Scavenging would have to make up for the loss in farmed food.


Hayley peeled Cynthia from between her ass and held her up to her face. “You’re so disgusting looking.” She lied. In fact, she got more pissed off seeing how beautiful Cynthia still looked despite being trapped in the dirtiest part of her body.


In disgust, Hayley tore off Cynthia’s rags roughly. The tiny abused girl shrieked and released a few painful wails as Hayley tore her clothes off. In no time, Cynthia was curled up like a fetus in the palm of her stepsister.


“Stop whining you wimpy baby, sheesh.” Hayley rolled her eyes.


Hayley stood in front of the well and had two buckets prepared. The bucket on the right contained soapy water while the one on the left was just plain water. Hayley flicked her wrist and let Cynthia fly into the air and drop into the bucket like a pebble. Cynthia sunk in deep. She kicked her legs and was shortly dazed as to which way was up or down. She kicked her long legs but couldn’t find the surface. Water entered her mouth and she started to panic. Adrenaline overcame her, and she began to flail like mad in the soapy water. Just when she felt like she was going to drown, a hand came down and scooped her out of the water.


“What are you trying to do, drown?” Hayley asked annoyed. Cynthia coughed up water and continued to cough. “If you died, I wouldn’t have heard the end of it. So don’t freakin’ drown, ‘kay?”


Hayley didn’t wait for a response; she shoved Cynthia back into the bucket. All the way down to the bottom. Hayley had the one-inch tall Cynthia in her fist and started shaking her violently in the deep water. After thirty seconds of this, Hayley pulled out Cynthia from the bucket. Cynthia sucked in air through mouth like frantically. This was followed by a series of coughs where she spat up water. Her blonde hair covered the front of her face and some of it even entered her mouth.


“Are you clean yet?” Hayley whined.


“Plea—please Hayley.” Cynthia couldn’t regulate her breathing. If she wasn’t sucking in air, she was spitting up water. “Please, I ca—I can’t breathe.”


Hayley took a soap bar that was bigger than Cynthia was and then rubbed it violently against the frail Gulliverian. The nude girl’s body was battered against the bar of soap. Hayley grew angrier that she was taking time out of her day to help the pathetic creature. She took one end of the soap and then rammed it between Cynthia’s legs, striking a blow against her crotch. Cynthia screamed in pain.


Hayley laughed. “Stop Hay-weeee” Hayley mocked Cynthia in a shrill voice. “Pa—paweese stahp hurting me. I’m a little bitch and I can’t stand taking a bath. I don’t mind smellin’ like yo ass Hay-weeee. I luv your ass. I hate bein’ calean.


Haylee tossed the soap and Hayley in the right bucket. She then fished Cynthia out, and without giving her time to breathe, she tossed her in the left bucket. Cynthia’s bones nearly jumped out of her body. The water was downright cold. And no wonder, the water was freshly pumped from the well.


Cynthia broke the surface of the water and screamed as loud as she could. “It’s cold!”


“No shit.” Hayley dipped a finger in the bucket and then pulled back out in surprise. “Holy shit it is cold, haha.” She smiled down at Cynthia as she continued to scream in pain.


Cynthia continued to flail her arms, trying to keep her thin body afloat. Hayley laughed some more. “Cynthia begged repeatedly for Hayley to take her out of the ice water, but Hayley did no such thing. She continued to laugh and smile at Cynthia’s pain.


“Aww, does the big baby want out?”


“P-p-p-please, Hayley! I’ll do whatever you want.”


“Whatever I want?” She asked gleefully. “I can get whatever I want any way you dumb bitch. Actually, what I want is to see you suffer. So that’s what I’ll do.”


Cynthia’s skin turned blue the longer she was in the bucket. Her toes and fingers were the first to go numb. She cried uncontrollably as the pain of the cold water didn’t cease. Her body could not adjust the freezing temperature of the water.


“Okay you big baby,” Hayley said. “I know you want to swim and waste the day in there, but I need to get you to mom before she throws a fit.”


Hayley pinched Cynthia from the waist and lifted her out. Cynthia’s body shook fiercely as it tried to regulate her internal temperature. Hayley dropped Cynthia on her palm where she curled up into a ball and continued to shake.


Hayley laughed once more before saying, “wow, you’re like really cold”. I think the next time I need to cool my drink; I’ll just do this again, and then toss you in my glass.”


 


-10-


 


“Here you go mom.” Hayley dropped Cynthia onto Jan’s waiting palm. “She’s all squeaky clean.”


“Where are her clothes?”


“I dunno,” the teen then skipped out from the kitchen.


“I suppose we should get clothes for you,” Jan said to Cynthia. “But I think this works out even better.”


Cynthia did nothing but gaze up at her stepmother with pleading eyes. She sat in the middle of her palm with her legs pulled up against her chest. Her body trembled as Jan started to move, causing a breeze to cool her naked body. Jan didn’t attempt to shield or warm Cynthia; instead, she kept her hand flat and let the one-inch Gulliverian shiver.


Cynthia was unsure what Jan had planned. She didn’t dare ask or question her stepmother. The only thing that got Cynthia through the moment was thinking way back in the past…when she was younger, living with her mother and father in the villa. She had a wonderful life then. Many summers were spent on the villa’s grounds where she would swing from the trees, go row boating on the nearby lake, and play with the couple of dogs they once owned. She remembered her mother’s hugs and her father’s silly jokes. She also remembered the mild weather and the gentle sun that would warm her skin.


Now here she was. Naked, blue, and beaten; carried off by someone who didn’t love her or her late father. Someone who wasn’t related to her by birth – only someone who stole her wealth. In actuality, Cynthia couldn’t care less of her family’s fortune. She just wanted to get away from her stepmother and stepsisters. There was that glimmer of hope that she held deep within her heart: the hope that her prince will come to rescue her.


“Here we are.” Jan said in satisfaction.


The time had slipped Cynthia’s consciousness. How long have they been walking for? Did it matter? Cynthia wanted to escape back to her daydream. She wanted to think of something pleasant, anything that would help her escape the realities she was facing. Cynthia poked her hand beyond Jan’s hand and looked at the land before her.


They were back in Gulliverian territory. She must have been dreaming hard, because the walk didn’t feel like 45 minutes.


It was her villa! Well, not her villa anymore, her father sold it when he married Jan. But it was definitely Cynthia’s old home. Just like in her dreams, her villa stood up poignantly in the middle of a rich green lawn. The trees and bushes were manicured. The red and white flowers in the garden contrasted against the brown stone of the mansion’s walls. Far in the back, there was a single oak tree. And below that tree were the final resting place of her mother and father. Her father was buried next to his first wife after he died (unknowingly to Cynthia, he was crushed to death by Jan).


Cynthia gazed back at Jan. This had to be a trick of some kind.


“Surprised?”


Cynthia nodded.


“Don’t be.” Jan’s voice was like ice. Her eyes showed no peace or benevolence. Cynthia could only see cruel intent from her evil stepmother. “I talked to my lawyer a few days ago. He gave me some information I wasn’t sure what to do with. You see, when your father sold the villa, he was so hasty with the legal paperwork that he forgot to sign some very key contracts.” She smiled like the devil.


Cynthia gulped. Her fear of what Jan was about to say shot out some adrenaline through her veins. Cynthia no longer felt cold, she only felt dread.


“Turns out your father owned the villa even after money was exchanged.” Jan said. “That of course means that the villa is legally mine, even though there’s another family living in it. At first, I thought I would evict the family in there or start charging them rent. But when I was thinking of your punishment this morning…” Her smile widened to reveal her sharp teeth. “I thought I would take matters into my own hand. You see, the house is legally mine and I have full rights to handle any trespassers on my property. Take one last look at your past Cynthia.”


Jan lowered Cynthia next to her boot on the green field of grass. She then took one powerful step towards the villa.


“You being nude,” Jan started, “will work out in my advantage since I know you won’t runaway naked.” She laughed.


A servant, someone like a butler, ran out of the villa with his arms in the air telling Jan to stop. Jan took one long step, surprising the butler, and crushing him under her the soles of her boot. Jan let out a menacing laugh at how easy and effortless it was to crush the Gulliverian. The large Gulliverian home only came up to about mid-shin to Jan. She had no problem raising her foot up over the roof of the elegantly architected mansion. Before dropping her foot, she looked back to see if Cynthia was watching.


Cynthia shook her head and shouted pleas for Jan to stop. She dropped on her knees and scooted forward with her hands clasped. She begged Jan not to destroy her childhood home.


Jan’s leather boot stomped straight through the roof as if it were made of butter. Stone masonry crumbled and powdered as the giantess’ titanic weight demolished everything in its path. Cynthia screamed in agony as if she was being stabbed in the heart. At the end of her scream, she let out a fit of crying hiccups. She strained to refill her lungs as mucus ran down her nose and tears poured out of her eyes. As soon as she refilled herself with oxygen, she let out another scream of anguish. Her eyes blurred from tears, but she could still see Jan pulling her foot from her home.


Cynthia then heard a scream of horror that was not her own. It was the villa’s new occupants. She could hear both men and women screaming as Jan stomped once again. A scream from a woman ceased. Horrible, painful shouts from a men confirmed to Cynthia that a man’s wife had met her demise underneath Jan’s boot.


Jan laughed. “You Gulliverians are so pathetic.” She raised her foot again and repeated her destruction on another part of the home. Jan then kicked her other foot through the walls of the home and brought both her boots together. Her kicks and foot stomps continued until no more screams could be heard, only the sounds of furniture, stone, and wood being crushed and flattened.


As a final measure to the villa, Jan placed her feet together and started hopping on the rubble. Her gigantic tits bounced up and down with her jumps. A lone wall was still standing, making up the front corner of the home. Jan kicked this piece as hard as she could, sending stone shrapnel thousands of feet into the Gulliverian woods.


Jan smiled at her work. She looked over at Cynthia who was still on her knees with her head bowed towards the ground. Her body quaked as she cried. Her breathing was irregular and raspy.


“Look at your old home Cynthia.” Jan said. “I said look!”


Cynthia lifted her heavy head and saw a mound of crumbled rock. Smoke rose from the rubble where Jan stood.


“I’m not quite done yet.” Jan said with a smile. She walked over to the oak tree, which provided shade for two tombstones.


“No please, no, not that.” Cynthia rose up to her feet and started running naked across the field. “Please, leave them a—alone.” Another wave of tears overcame Cynthia.


Jan soaked in Cynthia’s tears as she bore her fingers into the earth. She avoided the roots of the oak tree and went straight for the two coffins buried under the tombstones.


“Noooo.” Cynthia’s high pitch shrill nearly destroyed her vocal chords. She saw Jan lifting her hand in the air, carrying two rectangular boxes along with huge clumps of dirt.


“Aww, are you sad that I got poor little mommy and daddy in my hands?” Jan made an exaggerated frown and tried to look sad, but she more or less looked like a bully enjoying her taunts. “Quit crying you little shit, they’re already dead.”


Jan stood up and took two steps back to the villa. Cynthia collapsed on the ground as too many emotions overcame her. Jan dropped the coffins onto the rubble that once was a prodigious villa. She then took a few steps into the surrounding woods and found a fallen tree that was dry and crispy. The dead tree looked like a cucumber in her massive hands. Jan dropped the dead tree onto the villa’s rubble, on top of the little rectangular coffins. She pulled out a matchbook from her pocket, struck a match, and set the dead tree on fire.


Cynthia looked up. Her glassy eyes reflected the fiery yellow flames that fed on anything remaining of her parents and home. Her crying ceased. Her hands shook, but for the most part, Cynthia was catatonic. She couldn’t focus on any one emotion. She felt – dead.


“Want me to put the fire out?” Jan joked. The flames had eaten away at just about anything remotely flammable. Only stones and bricks remained. As a result, the flames had started to die out. “I’ll put it out and try to save your memories of this place.”


Jan pulled down her pants to her boots. She squatted over the smoldering rubble and relaxed her bladder. Her piss came out of her cunt and soaked the charred remains of the villa. Her urine coated everything. Including the ash of what was once Cynthia’s parents.


“There! I saved your childhood home. Are you proud of me, Cynthia?” The cruel giantess smiled.


Cynthia looked at the white smoke rising from the rubble. Her parent’s remains were now simply ash soaked in urine.


Jan lifted Cynthia in her palm up to her face. “Have you learned your lesson?”


Cynthia looked out with a blank look. Her tears had dried and her nose was runny. She shoved all her pain into a disgusting knot in her stomach. Her mind went blank but reminded her that she should be sad. Jan said something that didn’t fully register in her head, so she nodded.


“Good,” Jan said with a smirk, “because if you’re still late with serving breakfast in the morning and show any level of disobedience with me…well, I don’t know what I would do then.”


Jan curled her fingers around the frail woman. It was the same hand she used to crush Cynthia’s father. She desperately wanted to crush Cynthia and end her life once and for all – but keeping her was so much more satisfying. Jan had taken her wealth, her father, and literally pissed all over her history. Cynthia had nothing. Not even clothes on her back.


Jan took a deep breath and jutted out her breasts. She was wealthy, pretty, a tall Brobdingnagian, had big boobs, and unstoppable. She had it all. And Cynthia had nothing – not even memories. Jan laughed. She squeezed her fist around the little pathetic creature in her palm. It would be so easy to end her there. Jan’s crotch became moist as she felt the power she had over Cynthia.


There had to be something else Cynthia had or owned that Jan could ruin. It was too much fun hearing her cry and beg; and even more fun when Cynthia was in pain. Even emotional pain was so satisfying.


But what else was there…Cynthia didn’t have anything! Jan mulled this over as she started walking back home. She gave the little creature in her hand a squeeze a few times as she thought. Cynthia had no physical possessions. Her family was dead. Her memories of her childhood were thoroughly soiled. Maybe her dreams? Did Cynthia dream of anything? Maybe escape. Especially after that day. Jan decided she would lock up Cynthia in a birdcage to prevent escape.


Escape wasn’t really a dream though. There must have been something else Cynthia wanted or fantasized about. A wicked smile formed on Jan. Regardless of whether Cynthia dreamt of something or not, Jan could introduce a want in Cynthia’s life. Get her hopes nice and high, before obliterating it in front of her face. She would be able to re-watch that same look of anguish Cynthia had earlier. Maybe even tease her with money and freedom, and then toss Cynthia in her dirty laundry for a couple of days instead. That would put a smile on Jan’s face.