- Text Size +

-32-


 


“What do you mean she escaped?” The King bellowed to eight of his Palace Guards. “How could a broad in a bright white carriage possibly escape?”


It was the next day and the King sat at his tall red throne, his feet dangling above the ground, and his golden crown almost falling off his grey head. The eight Palace Guards were in lightweight black armor, decorated with the royal seal in gold. The Prince was slouched in a nearby chair, not as royal as the throne, but royal nonetheless. He was looking over the glass slipper between his hands while his father ranted.


“This is a travesty!” The King went on. “Just as my boy finds a ho he likes, she goes running off into the night. Son, are you sure she is the one?”


“Without a doubt, father.”


“A travesty! I should banish the lot of ya.” The King pointed at the eight men standing at attention.


The Prince perked up just then. An idea was formulating in his mind. He stood up and addressed the men while his fingers pinched the heel of the glass slipper. “Men, you can redeem yourself. If you find Cinderella, then I will absolve your ineptitude from last night. No banishment, no punishment, not a mark on your records or a blemish to your family name. But you must find her, and bring her to me unharmed. Do I make myself clear?”


“Yes, your highness.” The men shouted in unison.


“Joshua,” the Prince walked up to the Chief of the Palace Guards. “You will personally go into every home in every village for the next twenty miles, looking for the maiden that fits this shoe.” He carefully handed the glass slipper to Joshua. “As I said before, her name is Cinderella. She lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Other than that, I don’t know much about her. Last night, she seemed keened to stay, but something caused her distress. I don’t know what it could be. That’s all the information I have. Now go. Don’t return until you find her.”


The eight guards did the royal Brobdingnag salute before departing swiftly. The Prince slouched back into his seat.


“So, she’s the one.” The King said in a hush. “The one you will marry.”


The Prince laughed. “I met her for only a few hours. Who can marry someone they’ve only known for a few hours? That would make a terrible story.”


 


-33-


 


Cynthia piloted her cart that morning. She served Hayley her breakfast along with three vials of Lilliputians. Cynthia watched with renewed horror as Hayley gulped four thousand Lilliputians without getting out of bed.


The Prince’s words from the previous night got her thinking about her stepmother and stepsisters; it was not normal to eat Lilliputians – but here they were consuming thousands of lives every day. Not only that, but the Prince spoke highly of the micro people. She felt incredible guilt. She’s eaten so many of her friends during her moments of weakness in the past.


Hayley took the last vial and dumped them across her body as she went back to sleep.


Katy took four vials of Lilliputians. She inhaled three vials, six thousand Lilliputians, and poured the last vial across her bagels with cream cheese. She teased with Cynthia, asking if she made any Gulliverian friends yet. Cynthia shook her head.


Cynthia was finding it more difficult to watch her Brobdingnagian family eat so many Lilliputians. Just between Hayley and Katy, the girls had eaten the population of a small town. To think of all those little lives, cruelly digested in the bellies of cruel bitches.


Cynthia piloted the cart to Jan’s room. Jan took her food and the remaining four vials of Lilliputians. “I think I’ll be upgrading tomorrow.” She said. “These little specks aren’t doing it for me anymore. I need some of your kind, Cynthia.” She grinned.


Again, Cynthia had to witness the same scene again. Many lives travelling down Jan’s gullet. Jan massaged her tits as tossed back the screaming little lives down her large esophagus.


When she returned to her quarters, Cynthia went straight for her little Lilliputian village. She hugged and kissed everyone in reach. She promised, no matter what happens in life, they would always be good care with her. It brought tears to the Lilliputians. Cynthia giggled as they climbed her feet and legs. She got on her back and played with a dozen Lilliputians who were scaling her body as if it were a playground.


 


-34-


 


Jan and her daughters were in the living room enjoying tea and biscuits that Cynthia had prepared when there was a knock on the door. Jan answered and jumped back when she saw a boorish man in dark armor standing tall above her.


“I am Joshua,” he said. “I am Chief of the Palace guards. May I speak to the head of household?” He said with a deep voice and officious tone.


“That would be me.”


“Did you or anyone in the household attend the ball last night?”


“Yes. Myself and my daughters.”


“I beg your pardon, but is there a man that lives here.”


“Just I and my daughters.” Jan almost shivered under the large man’s shadow.


Joshua looked behind himself and nodded to his men. This household was looking promising. It fit the story given my Cinderella thus far. “May we come in?”


“What is all this about?”


“Official royal business, ma’am. We are conducting a search of all homes, looking for the one that caught the fancy of the Prince. The girl to whose foot fits this slipper, is to go to the castle and meet with the Prince – and get married or some shit, I don’t know.”


“Oh, yes, please, please come in. I’m sure you will find that one of my daughters fits the slipper.”


Hayley and Katy overheard the conversation and were elated when they saw royal guards enter their home. Joshua explained that each girl was given one chance at the glass slipper.


First up was the petite Hayley. She sat on the couch with a wide smile and presented her dainty foot to Joshua who was down on one knee. Not a bad gig he thought. He got see every Brobdingnagian woman’s foot – a little fetish of his. He took Hayley’s tiny foot by the heel and slipped on the slipper. Her foot was far too small for the slipper.


“I like to wear bigger shoes,” Hayley pleaded.


Joshua slipped off the glass shoe from Hayley before moving over to Katy. He didn’t bother saying a word to Hayley. Katy presented her foot. Much wider and longer than her sisters. Nice. He took her foot by the heel and tried to put on the shoe, but Katy’s foot was far too wide.


“It’s not going in.”


“Yes it will,” Katy said. “Just lean into the shoe and I’ll squeeze my foot in.” Katy squealed as she tried to put on the slipper again. Even with Joshua’s help, it wasn’t going in. The sides of her foot turned purple. Her foot wasn’t close to halfway in when Joshua gave up. He got up on his own feet and turned to Jan who looked disappointed.


“Anyone else in the house?” Joshua asked, sharing Jan’s disappointment.


“No,” she shot back.


“I would like to try.”


It was a faint…distant voice. Joshua turned his head towards the hallway and saw no one.


“Who said that?” He asked.


“I didn’t hear anything.” Jan raised her voice. “You best be on your way, sorry to have taken up your time.”


“Down here.”


“I heard it again,” Joshua said.


“Look down!”


Joshua’s ears tuned to the soft voice emanating from within the home. He finally looked down and saw a blonde Gulliverian in rags standing at the doorway to the living room.


“Who’s that?” Joshua asked. The one-inch Gulliverian was jumping up and waving her arms.


“That’s no one,” Jan scowled. “Just bloody vermin.” She stomped over towards Cynthia and raised her foot. No point in dragging Cynthia’s inevitable demise any longer, she thought. Jan was going to do, what she should have done much sooner. After all, torturing Cynthia was no longer fun as evident from the previous night. “I’ll take care of her.”


Katy and Hayley grinned as they saw their mother lowering her foot over Cynthia. The little Gulliverian crouched and held her arms out as if to catch a mountain. She let out a little squeak.


“Stop!” Joshua’s voice cut through everyone in the room. Jan paused her foot’s descent. “Don’t you dare crush a Gulliverian.”


“She’s vermin, an uninvited, low-class, good for nothing—“


“Silence!” It almost looked like Joshua was bigger than before. He was certainly much fiercer looking. “Remove thy foot, ye old hag.”


“Hag?” Jan obeyed and two Palace guards walked over and pulled Jan back by her shoulders.


“The Gulliverian was trying to get my attention. How dare you even think you can exterminate a life in the presence of royal representation.”


Jan wanted to argue back and say she has no life! but instead, bit her tongue.


Turning his attention to Cynthia, Joshua took one-step towards her and lowered himself just enough so that she can hop on his palm. Once, secured Joshua stood back and looked at the little one-inch blonde at eye level.


“And what is your name, Gulliverian woman?”


“Cynthia. But I also go by Cinderella.”


Joshua felt like he was just punched in the stomach. How could she be Cinderella? He shook his head and thought of the previous night. Cinderella was introduced by a small, boisterous chauffer. Everyone at that ball knew Cinderella because of this – she danced with the Prince after all. Maybe the Gulliverian knew the Cinderella name by rumor. But did the family before him know that he was searching for Cinderella specifically? Okay, maybe they connected the dots, but how could a Gulliverian know what happened last night? Maybe it was a coincidence. Or maybe the one-inch girl knew everything and was just screwing with him. Or maybe…she was Cinderella. He approached with caution.


“Cinderella, what an unusual name.” He said.


“She’s lying,” Hayley interrupted.


“Quiet you!” Joshua shouted at Hayley. He returned to a sweeter voice before talking to Cynthia. “Cinderella, you tried to tell me something earlier, what was it?”


“I would like to try the glass slipper.”


The girls on the couch giggled. Joshua turned and glared at the bitchy girls. They quickly shut up.


“Cinderella, this is a glass slipper made for a Brobdingnagian. You’re whole body could fit in it.” He was about to set her down and completely dismiss her, but he felt that wouldn’t be right, given to the fact that Jan tried to crush her earlier. He felt some obligation to protect her. “Tell me Cinderella, where do you live.”


“Right here.” She said softly. “I live in the kitchen with my stepmother and stepsisters.” She said pointing at Jan and the girls.


Joshua was even more confused. Her story was too…perfect. Other than the obvious fact that she was a Gulliverian.  Her supposed name was Cinderella, she lived with her stepmother and stepsisters, and the stepmother tried to extinguish her life before she had a chance to talk to him. But this was a Gulliverian! The Prince danced with a blonde Brobdingnagian – not a blonde Gulliverian.


“You think the shoe will fit you?” He asked.


Jan exploded from out under the guard’s grip of her shoulders. “Of course she can’t fit the shoe! Look at her! Why are you even talking to that gutter trash? Give her to me! I will punish her for lying and taking up royal time. Piece of low-class, shit. Giver her to me now! I will end her like the worthless crud she is.” She spat. She then eyed Cynthia. “Why do you even think that shoe will fit you?”


“Well,” Cynthia delivered her next words with poised precision, “because I have the other slipper here.”


Cynthia pulled out a glass slipper from under her rags. The shiny piece of glass shimmered in the light. Jan recoiled in horror. Joshua felt the blood rush from his head. The girls on the couch stared in disbelief.


“It’s a fake!” Katy yelled as she stood to her feet.


Joshua brought his palm closer to his eyes. “That’s impossible.” He sat down on a free chair, grabbed the Brobdingnagian-sized glass slipper, and compared the two. From what his eyes told him, it was a one-to-one copy (except for the scale of course). “This is yours?” Joshua asked. Cynthia nodded with a smile.


Joshua brought the large slipper close to Cynthia. She took a step towards it. As she touched the flawless glass, a blue glow overcame the slipper. Right before everyone’s curious eyes, the glass slipper morphed in a wave of sparks and exploding glitter. A cool breeze crawled across everyone’s skin as the reflective glass slipper shrunk further. Cynthia confidently took the little glass slipper as it dwindled to her size, twirled it in her fingers, and slipped both slippers on her feet. A perfect fit.


Joshua stood up and faced his guards. “Men! Our long, one hour, search is over!”


“Huzzah!” They chanted.


“You are Cinderella.” He said at Cynthia. She nodded gleefully. “I don’t know how you are her on the account that you’re a Gulliverian. But you can explain all that shit to the Prince. I’m just happy we found you.” He turned towards his guards again. “Men, arrest these women for conspiracy. Once everything is sorted, you’ll be free – unless there is a reason to keep you in custody.”


Jan and the girls protested, but the burly guards easily overpowered them. Joshua took great care with Cynthia. She stood in a compartment in his breastplate as his warhorse galloped towards the castle. Cynthia’s could not stop smiling. She looked ahead and saw the castle quickly approaching.


 


-35-


 


“We have found her your highness.” Joshua said proudly in the throne room.


“Really? Where is she?” The Prince stood up and walked over to Joshua.


“She is waiting for you privately in the dining hall.” He said. The Prince was about to turn when Joshua spoke up again. “Your highness, we learned why she ran on you last night.” Joshua gave him a look like it’s a good reason, but brace yourself.


The Prince nodded and walked briskly to the dining hall.


 


-36-


 


Cynthia played with her thumbs between her fingers as she walked back and forth. She was still in rags and her glass slippers. It didn’t occur to her until she was in the castle…that the Prince was going to be a giant compared to her.


Her stomach was doing somersaults. How was he going to react to her? A one-inch Princess to all of Brobdingnag? Not likely. Not likely at all. Could they be friends, even after she deceived him with her race? Was he going to throw her out in the streets or go into a tantrum? Maybe she would be charged with treason.


Cynthia was panicking. Everything was so big in the castle. She was standing on the grand dining table that stretched to either side to eternity. Large candelabra soared above her head. Porcelain white plates were lined up perfectly down the table. Shiny silver utensils accompanied the white plates and were far larger than her body. Even the dining room seemed bigger than the Jan’s house. Paintings of royal family members hung poignantly on the walls, framed in solid gold.


It was all too much for Cynthia. What was she even doing there? How could a little, one-inch girl, possibly impress a 440-foot tall of a hunk who had more power than anyone in the land? A single tear fell across her cheek.


The dining room door opened. He came in. Cynthia’s breathing was irregular. He was far more handsome and noble than she remembered. His jawline looked like it was sculpted from marble. His rock hard body filled his royal uniform like an Adonis. Her legs grew weak as she saw his eyes scan left and right.


She had no right to be there in his presence.


He grew angry when he saw no one in the room. Did she run off again? He let out his breath and turned to exit.


“I’m here.”


He turned back at the source of the sound. It was a little Gulliverian woman on the dining table between two plates. His brows furrowed as he took a cautious step towards the Gulliverian.


The somersaults in Cynthia’s stomach renewed as she felt the Prince’s heavy steps underfoot. She was paralyzed with fear as his gaze fell upon her heavily. He didn’t look happy to see her. He looked questionable, like what is this broad doing here? Cynthia let out a little yelp as his massive mass dropped to one knee. His rugged face was only twenty feet away from her. She took a step back, still unsure what he was going to say.


“Oh my god,” he said surprised.


This was it, Cynthia thought. He was going to share his disappointment with her. He was going to yell at her for deceiving him. Cynthia figured she deserved whatever was coming to her – even it meant being flattened underneath an angry fist. She deceived him! She made the Prince of Brobdingnag fall for a fake person. She practically catfished him. Cynthia cursed herself for speaking up earlier to the palace guard and announcing she was Cinderella. She should have kept her mouth shut, she reasoned. Living in the shadow was far better. She should have left the Prince wonder for the rest of his life who was that Cinderella and where did she ever go? What did I do wrong? Cynthia’s eyes were glassy. Her dream. Her love. His gigantic face was staring at her. Judging her. She felt like running away in shame.


“You are beautiful.”


Cynthia looked up at the giant with quivering lips. Her eyebrows raised in wanting happiness.


“Is this why you ran off on me last night?”


She nodded, more tears running down her cheeks.


“Were you afraid I wouldn’t like you because you’re actually a Gulliverian?”


She nodded again. When she saw the Prince smiling, she smiled. She sniffed and wiped away at her nose. “I thought you wouldn’t like me as an inch tall compared to you.” She said quietly.


He chuckled. “I didn’t fall for you because your size, Cinderella. I fell for you because who you are.”


 


-37-


 


Cynthia explained everything to the Prince. The truth about her Brobdingnagian family. The Lilliputians she’s been hiding. The Fairy Godmother. The Prince listened to her every word and admired her passion as she told her story.


“There’s a lot to take care of,” he said. “Let’s start with your Lilliputian friends. I’ll send someone to your old home and gather them all up – safely of course – they’ll be brought back here and live with us.”


“Us?”


“Where’d you think you were staying?”


She blushed.


The Prince took Cynthia to the throne room to introduce her to the King.


“Well, where is she?” The King asked from his throne.


“Right here.”


“Her?” The King then let out an outburst. The Prince stood upright and unfazed by his father’s rant. “You can’t marry a Gulliverian, let alone be seen with one! You were supposed to give me grandchildren. Now how are you expecting to father an heir and pass our lineage? How will you preserve our bloodline, son? If you two try to mate, she’ll explode!”


“Why do we have to have a monarchy? Why must I marry only to have offspring who will carry on our family? Why can’t the people run a government for themselves?” The Prince paused before continuing. “I mean, it’s almost like a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class lives to serve another class of people who simply exploit them.”


“Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.” The King said. “Do yourself a favor and just shut up son.”


“I suggest a representative democracy with three branches of government.”


“Just stop.”


“A Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branch that work to serve the people, by the people.”


“We will do no such thing!” The King bellowed. “I am King and soon, you will be king. And then your future son will be King.”


“And now why should I become executive officer of Brobdingnag without holding an election? Who are you to wield such unchecked governmental power?”


“I am your King!”


“Well I didn’t vote for you.” Joshua piped in.


“You don’t vote for a king.”


“Well, how’d you become King then?” Joshua asked.


“Enough,” the King yelled. He rested his back into his comfortable seat. In a more calm voice, he said: “son, I’ve known you all my life. In that time, I’ve seen you do the right thing no matter how difficult the decision. Cinderella,” he looked at the frightened Gulliverian in the palm of his son’s hand. “It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to get to know you well.” He gave her a genuine nod.


 


-38-


 


The Prince ordered a couple handmaidens to head to Cynthia’s old home, gather all the Lilliputians there, and bring them back without a scratch on them. He then gave Cynthia a tour of the castle while getting to know each other better. They shared laughs and were enthralled with each other’s history. Overall, they were hitting it off and got along with each other swimmingly.


“Care to visit your stepmother and stepsisters in the dungeon?” He asked her. Cynthia was seated securely on his left shoulder.


“I was thinking,” Cynthia started, “they are mean people, but I don’t think they deserve the dungeon.”


“Surely they deserve something for treating you so awfully. And let’s not forget what they’ve been doing to the Lilliputians for so many seasons.”


“Maybe, bygones could be bygones.” She then smile and added: “maybe knowing that I stole the heart of the Prince would be punishment enough?”


“You are too kind of a person Cynthia. Let’s see what kind of person I am.”


Cynthia cocked her head and wondered what he met by that. They traveled down many steps that went from carpeted to stone. The lighting changed as they went deeper underground. Moss and wetness plagued the stonewalls of the dungeon.


They walked down many empty prison cells until they came upon the last one. The only one occupied. Hayley, Katy, and Jan stood huddled in the center on top of some straw. A torch barely lit their ashamed faces.


“Hello, girls.” The Prince said. “Hmm, I sorta recognize some of you.”


They looked up at him and sneered when they saw Cynthia on his shoulder.


“You know, Cinderella, er, Cynthia has told me a lot about you girls.” He had his mouth open as if he was about to laugh, but was also disappointed at the same time. “And I really don’t like how you’ve treated her all these years. Cynthia wants me to let you all go.”


Their faces lit up and looked to Cynthia to see if he was telling the truth.


“I don’t know if I could look the other way.” The Prince took away their hope. “I care for her a lot. To know, someone would hurt her so much…that wasn’t really nice. I think you all deserve fifty lashings a piece.” They gasped. “But Cynthia says bygones should be bygones. I will respect that. I will order the guards to set you free so you can live your miserable lives in peace.”


A sudden breeze filled the dungeon. The torches that hung on the walls nearly went out as dust and straw was blown about. The Prince was quick, and grabbed Cynthia before any harm could befall her. Sparks rang out from mid-air. The Prince felt his hair rise as the dungeon filled with an electrical charge. A cylindrical beam of white energy shot out from the ground near the Prince. As soon as the energy bolt appeared, it vanished and left fog in its wake.


“How’s my favo’ite Gully doin’?” The Fairy Godmother appeared in the same clothes the first time she met Cynthia.


“You came back!” Cynthia shouted. The Prince started tracking on who this mysterious woman was.


“Of course I came back!” The Fairy Godmother had a hiccup and alcohol on her breath. “Whaddya think? I show up once in yo’ life and then vanish fo’ever? What kind of a Godmother would that make me?” She turned her attention to the Prince holding Cynthia. “Well my, my, my, who we got here?”


“I’m the Prince.”


The Fairy Godmother moaned, as she looked him over. “Hmm, I should use my powers of seduction on ya.”


“Huh?”


“Mmm, Cynthia, you really know how to pick ‘em.” The dark-skinned Fairy Godmother wearing a tight white dress and high-heels, who looked like she just came out of a club, licked her lips and gave the Prince a wink.


“Uhm,” the Prince backed off from the approaching hottie, “nice to meet you?”


“Fairy Godmother?” Cynthia asked. “What brings you here?”


“Well, I was looking at your story and skipped a lot of boring parts, because nothing was really happenin’, until now! Look at your stepmother and stepsistas, trapped like animals in cage. Mhmm, nice. But now you want to let them go? Uh-oh. Doesn’t seem poetic enough. You can do better than that Cynth. Well, you can do better now that I’m here.”


Jan and her girls looked up apprehensively at the magical woman. They didn’t like where any of this was heading. The magical woman was whispering something into the Prince’s ear; whatever she was saying, it was making him smile. He whispered something back and it even made Cynthia smile. The three women in the cell shivered.


“So, it’s settled,” the Fairy Godmother said. “I will rock their world! But first let me take a #selfie.” The Fairy Godmother pulled out a cellphone, made a duckface, and took a selfie with the Prince and Cynthia behind her.


“What is that?” The Prince exclaimed, having never seen a cell phone because they didn’t exist.


“Ugh, you talk way too much.” The Fairy Godmother then pulled out a wand from between her cleavage and started waving it around. “Ready you three stupid bitches? Your lives are going to change in a bad way…but first, let me take another #selfie.” She did, and then eventually waved her wand at the three hapless women. They screamed as a bolt of electricity struck their bodies and made them disappear.


“Okay I’m off!” The Fairy Godmother said. “You kids have fun with your lives and try to live them happily ever after or some stupid shit like that. This time, you’ll never see me again. Wee-uuu!” Smoke and confetti rained out from where the Fairy Godmother stood.


“What a strange woman.” The Prince said to his one-inch tall girlfriend.


“What do you think my stepmother and stepsister are doing now?” Cynthia asked with guilty pleasure.


“Probably crapping themselves right about now.”


 


-39-


 


They slept together that night; in the literal sense and not the euphemism. The Prince’s bed was grand with half a dozen pillows and high thread-count sheets. The Prince made a square using the pillows and laid Cynthia in the center so that he wouldn’t crush her while they slept.


Cynthia wore a silk pajama that showed off her legs and thin frame. The Prince went wore only silk shorts. They spoke late into the night and felt comfortable with each other as if they’ve known each other all their lives. They fell asleep with smiles on their faces.


The Prince awoke the next morning to a gentle ray of sunlight and the sound of chirping birds. He yawned without opening his eyes and sniffed before readjusting his head on his plush pillow. He sniffed again. It was an odd odor. A little stinky, but aromatic and pleasant at the same time.  He sniffed again when he felt something strike his nose and hook him upwards. Tears filled his eyes from the sudden pain. He backed off his head and looked at the source of the pain. It was a foot. A feminine foot…connected to long, bare, smooth legs.


“Cynthia?” He shook her leg. “Cynthia wake up!”


“Uh? What?” Cynthia rose up lazily onto her hips. She was groggy and little peeved to have been woken up early. She looked at the Prince eye-to-eye. “What’s going on?”


The Prince had a half-shocked, half-excited expression on his face. He shook his head and pointed at her like well, don’t you see?


“I want to go back to sleep.”


“Cynthia, look!”


The gears started to turn in her head. She did look down at herself and then to the Prince. “Oh my god,” she whispered. “You shrunk!”


“I didn’t shrink. Look!” He pointed around the room.


“I--?”


“You’re a Brobdingnag now!” He shouted as he gave her a joyful hug. “Your Fairy Godmother must have done it.”


“I’m big?”


“You’re huge!”


They laughed, hugged, and kissed. They rolled around the bed and played with each other like a couple of little kids.


“I have to show my friends.” Cynthia wrestled out of the Prince’s arms and skipped to adjacent room where all her Lilliputian friends were relocated. They were living in the lap of luxury. No longer did they have to fend for food or live in constant fear of death. Cynthia’s excited footsteps awoke the entire Lilliputian village. Thousands of Lilliputians came out of their homes to witness they’re Gulliverian friend; no longer 440-feet tall, but six-miles tall. Her foot was large enough to cover the entire village. “I’m a freaking Brobby!”


The Lilliputians cheered. They exchanged a few words, before Cynthia skipped back into the Prince’s arm.


Half a year later, they wed under ringing church bells celebrating their big day. Nearly all of Brobdingnag came out to see the spectacular wedding. Both Brobdingnag and Gulliveria celebrated the fact that the Princess was a former Gulliverian. Ties between the two nations grew.


In the coming months, the Princess worked on strengthening ties with Lilliput and extending basic human rights to the micro people. Everyone in the world saw the Princess as a bringer of peace and regarded her highly, not just because of her title, but because who she was as a person.


The Prince and Princess have never been happier. They locked lips as they strode into the setting sun and they lived happily ever after.