- Text Size +

-17-

 

Jan and Hayley left the kitchen. Cynthia’s Lilliputian friends heard everything. They started work on creating Cynthia’s dress from scratch. 2,700 Lilliputians came out from the woodworks to create the most elegant dress their tiny hands could create.

 

-18-

 

“I wonder if the Prince has a big cock.” Katy said as she lied back on her bed. Cynthia was kneeling on her forehead and plucking her eyebrow with her bare hand. Meanwhile, Katy played with her clit using her right hand. “I bet its perfect looking.”

Katy’s free hand grabbed a leftover vile of Lilliputians from earlier in the day. She poured out about 1000 Lilliputians on her labia and resumed rubbing herself as she daydreamed of the Prince.

Cynthia couldn’t concern herself with the hapless Lilliputians stuck in the giant vagina. Her mental attention was focused on staying balanced on the forehead and making sure not to be carried away with the eyebrow plucking. The natural oils on Katy’s gigantic head adhered to her nude body and only made the job more precarious.

“Ow, try not to hurt me bitch.” Katy grunted.

“Sorry Katy, I’ll try not to hurt you,” though Cynthia felt like that was an impossible task. She grabbed another dark hair with her oily soaked hands and plucked the cable-thick hair out of its pore, finally ridding Katy’s unibrow.

“I said stop hurting me!” Katy plucked Cynthia by a leg and zipped her down past her expansive body. Without slowing her hand, she let Cynthia drop and roll over her pubic bush and onto her pussy.

Cynthia gasped as she pulled her nude body up. Little one-inch patches of gore dotted her exposed body. She was unsure whether she crushed the Lilliputians or if they were already crushed by Katy’s nether lips. Looking down the swollen pink crevice, Cynthia could see hundreds of withering bodies trying to climb up for higher ground. Katy’s fingers returned overhead and created a “V” with her index and middle finger. She lowered her fingers and spread herself open. The screams from the micro Lilliputians renewed as they plummeted into Katy’s vagina by the hundreds. Cynthia tried to back away but Katy jerked her hip enough for Cynthia to go flying forward. Cynthia’s hands tried to find purchase along the slick walls that made up Katy’s love tunnel but it was useless. Her screams overpowered the one-inch tall Lilliputians that were scattered all around her.

Katy’s pussy smelled pungent to Cynthia. It was muggy and wet with her gigantic secretions. Cynthia’s descent slowed as the walls around her, hugged her and enveloped her. Throughout her body, she could feel the hot slick walls stick to her nude body. Along with that feeling, was the feeling of tiny pops as Lilliputians were constantly being crushed by Cynthia.

The Lilliputians that were still alive deep within Katy’s vagina could hear the six-mile long giantess’ heartbeat and moans. Cynthia let out a gurgled scream as love juices poured into her mouth. She thought she was going to drown up to the point when she felt the walls twitching and convulsing around her body. A deep moan vibrated around her body as Katy climaxed. The tunnel flooded with sticky cum as she was fished out by Katy’s lazy fingers. Cynthia knew there was no hope for any Lilliputian still alive in Katy, they would surely drown in moments.

 

-19-

 

Back in the kitchen, Cynthia’s Lilliputian friends sung a jaunty tune as they worked on her dress. It was a two-tone dress in pink and light pink. It was made of the finest linen that they could find – which was on of Hayley’s old silk panties. They used both tools that were Lilliputian-sized and Gulliverian-sized in order to craft the dress.

“We can do it,

We can do it—“ Sung one of the female Lilliputians before she was interrupted.

“Wait, wait,” a teen came running up to the chief seamstress. “How exactly are we doing this?”

“By following my instructions closely.”

“Not what I meant. How exactly are we expected to make a 400-foot long dress tailored to Cynthia’s body, when she’s not even here to try it on?”

The seamstress slapped the teen.

 

-20-

 

“Hayley, do you need Cynthia for anything?” Katy asked while poking her head through her sister’s bedroom door. “Or is she free to tend to her dress now?”

“Oh, no, no.” Hayley said whipping around. “I definitely need her help.” Hayley picked up the subtle hint from her older sister.

“Hear that Cynth?” Katy asked the disheveled woman on the palm of her hand. “You’re going to have less time to work on your dress. But not to worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to do it in time and come with us to the ball.” Katy presented a faux smile.

Hayley took Cynthia and shooed away her sister from her bedroom. “No ass cleaning for you, unfortunately,” Hayley said as she went for makeup station. “You’re getting off easy.”

 

-21-

 

“Father, this is so embarrassing,” the Prince of Brobdingnag said.

“Nonsense my boy,” the stout little King said. “You’re almost twenty-three and still unwed. That’s no way for a Prince to live. I should have ten grandkids by now. Ugh, what must the kingdom think?”

“Who cares what they think.” The Prince crossed his arms. “If and when I find a girl I like, you’ll be the first to know. But you don’t need to setup this ball and ask all the single chicks in the kingdom to show up. What do you expect? Me, fall in love with a girl in first sight, dance with her for one night, and then marry her without getting to know her? How preposterous.”

“You know, most men wouldn’t be complaining if they were in your shoes. You’re going to have a hundred thirsty bitches lining up with the hope you’d bang them.” The King said.

“Why are you talking like that?”

“Isn’t that how all the kids are talking these days?” The little phrases such as thirsty bitches was something taught to him by his Generation Advisor, Albert. The King tried to cling on to his popularity with the youth of his kingdom and took personal training from the teen. Though, it often backfired because seeing someone as regal as the King drop a Swag or a YOLO here and there – well, it only made people cringe and not use those phrases anymore. “I aughta shoot Albert out of a cannon.”

“I told you to stop getting advice for him.” The Prince scoffed.

“No matter, you must getting ready for tonight.”

“Yea, yea, I know.”

“And be sure to pick at least one girl tonight that you want to marry.”

“Yea, yea.”

 

-22-

 

Cynthia’s body was covered in splotches of Pink as she coated all ten of Hayley’s toenails with polish. There were about twenty micro Lilliputians on top of each toe, trimming down any hair that might be growing there. The little toe hairs went unseen by the regular Brobdingnagian eye, but the light wispy strands of hair that grew on her foot were like obelisks to the Lilliputians. Their duty was simply for Hayley’s peace of mind that her feet were perfect.

On more than one occasion, Cynthia witnessed several Lilliputians being knocked off Hayley’s toe, only to plummet hundreds of feet to their deaths. No matter how much Cynthia wanted to rescue the Lilliputians, she had her own neck to look after. She obediently painted Hayley’s toenails as quickly and perfectly as she could. After all, she still needed to fabricate a dress before her family left for the ball.

Meanwhile, Hayley applied heavy layers of makeup to her face. She obscured her otherwise natural beauty with heavy eyeliners, powder, and lipstick. She admired herself in the three mirrors in front of her. She scrutinized her handiwork and her small breasts. She cursed to herself how tiny they were compared to her sister and mother. She was pretty much down growing and looked too petite to be related to her buxom family. No matter, she reasoned, it only made her cuter being so small.

“Done down there?” Hayley had her feet planted on the ground as she pushed back on her seat. Cynthia had finished the last pinky toe in time.

Down at her big toe, fifteen Lilliputians were using a ten-foot saw to cut down a stray hair. In Hayley’s perspective, she’d probably never see the almost clear, 2mm long hair. She would really have to concentrate to spot the little imperfection on her toe. However, the hair soared above the Lilliputians like a tall tree. They divided themselves up and used teamwork to move the saw back and forth. They grunted as they moved the sharp saw across the stubborn hair. Sweat poured down their brows as their back muscles and chests got a workout from the laborious exercise. They were so into the work, they didn’t hear Hayley, nor saw her eyes looking down at them. Hayley kicked her feet up, to rid of the Lilliputians she couldn’t see. The micro workers soared into the air. Their screams intensified as gravity gripped them and pulled them down to the ground until they splattered in microscopic dots of gore.

“Looks okay, I guess.” Hayley smacked her lips. “I don’t know if the Prince will like it. Eh, what am I saying, it’s not like he’s going to see my toes anyway. I’m not wearing open-toe heels or anything like that.”

“Wha-?” Cynthia said under her breath. She wanted to protest but bit her tongue. How could have Hayley forced her to give a pedicure when she knew Cynthia was strapped for time?

Jan stormed into Hayley’s room wearing nothing more than a white bathrobe. “Where is she?”

Hayley bent over and lifted Cynthia in her hand. Jan took the one-inch tall Gulliverian without a word and left the bedroom, her heavy footsteps, echoing in the large home.

 

-23-

 

Jan dropped Cynthia onto her bed. Cynthia realized she wasn’t alone as soon as she composed herself. Standing before her were five other Gulliverians, dressed in upper-middle class clothes. Cynthia couldn’t remember the last time she saw her own kind. Looking at another human eye-to-eye was almost alien. She covered her nudity with arms as embarrassment overcame her.

“These fine gentlemen, will tailor a dress for you Cynthia,” Jan bellowed from above.

The Gulliverians standing next to Cynthia looked visibly worried, trembling even. The oldest of the group took a step forward and in his most officious tone, said: “Ma’am, even if I had a crew of a hundred, I couldn’t possibly make a gown in an hour.”

Cynthia felt a saddened by this bit of news. If a team of tailors couldn’t make her a dress, how was she expected to do it on her own? Not only that, the clock was ticking and her dreams to go to the castle were quickly evaporating away.

“Oh, I don’t like that answer,” Jan said. “Cynthia is my child, and she only gets the best. You all have thirty minutes to make her a dress.”

“But ma’am—“

Jan undid her robe and let it drop heavily on the ground by her feet. She stood tall and nude in front of them. Her hairy bush was twenty feet above their heads. Jan’s wide hips stretched across their horizon. Looking up, they saw her somewhat trimmed waist and her gigantic circular boobs that seemed to defy gravity. Sensing what they were looking at, Jan grabbed two handfuls of her breasts and gave them a tight squeeze until tit flesh puffed out between her fingers. Her hands almost looked small when compared to her boobs.

“How’d you think my tits grew so big?”

No one answered.

Jan smiled. “It wasn’t from eating salads, I can assure you.” She walked to the other side of her room and came back with a glass bowl filled with Gulliverians. Jan’s eyes darted back and forth until she spotted a middle-aged woman and pulled her out by the waist.

“Beatrice?” The lead tailor asked from Jan’s bed. The woman between Jan’s fingers started screaming in pain and then started calling out her husband’s name when she realized he was down below on the expansive bed. “Beatrice!”

Jan’s drunken eyes soaked up the scene. She didn’t have to say anything; she simply placed Beatrice in her mouth, coated the frantic women in her saliva, and swallowed. The lead tailor cried out as he saw a lump travel down the evil giantess’ throat.

Jan didn’t stop at one; she reached in with four fingers and plucked a gaggle of younger looking Gulliverians. The other tailors still on the bed began screaming as they realized it was their sons and daughters being held between Jan’s fingers. The giantess listened to the frantic pleas for a few moments before tossing back the young Gulliverians in her mouth. She lightly chewed on the young Gulliverians, scraping up and bruising their bodies. Once sufficiently covered in her saliva, she swallowed the whole lot. It almost hurt her throat as she sent multiple Gulliverians down her esophagus at once.

“Oh, they were delicious.” She patted her stomach. “I love how full of energy they were.” She giggled. “Haha, they are still fighting in my stomach.”

Jan reached into the bowl and took out a crying woman. Again, this was a wife of one of the tailors. Jan tossed her back in her mouth and went for another snack.

Somehow, Jan had hired the tailors and then rounded up their families without the tailors knowing. They saw their wives, husbands, and kids being devoured by the sociopathic Brobdingnagian.

Jan was in full snacking mode. Her fingers clumsily grabbed one Gulliverian after another and swallowed them without thought. The tailors on the bed were on their knees, begging Jan to stop. Others stood motionless and stared at Jan’s midriff where they could have sworn they saw little bulges forming on her stomach where her meals fought for their lives.

Jan dropped the bowl and let out a loud burp. “Excuse me.” She grabbed two of the best-looking tailors on the bed and then slowly inserted them into her wet pussy. They didn’t fight. As far as they were concerned, they were already dead.

Cynthia felt great empathy for the tailors. She was ashamed that her thoughts turned to selfish ones. In the back of her mind, she still wondered how she was going to get a dress for the ball.

Jan plucked up Cynthia and then sat back on her bed, crushing the remaining three tailors between her ass crack. It provided a little tingle of pleasure. She then started rubbing Cynthia against her bubbly breasts while rubbing her clit with her other hand.

“Sorry about that,” Jan moaned. “I guess you’ll have to make a dress on your own.” Jan closed her eyes and concentrated on the different feelings coursing through her body. The pulp that was three Gulliverian adults oozed out across her ass cheeks. In her pussy, were two handsome Gulliverians, struggling not to drown in her juices. The struggles in her stomach began to ebb, but created a lot of noxious gas that formed into unladylike burps.

“I can feel my boobs getting bigger,” she said in a hoarse tone as the countless number of Gulliverians in her stomach were digested. “I love being a Brobdingnagian.”

 

-24-

 

After two orgasms and fifteen minutes of boob play, Jan returned Cynthia to her quarters. Jan walked back to her room in the nude, satisfied with all she’s done.

It was getting dark outside and although Cynthia didn’t know what time it was, she knew she didn’t have time to get ready before her family left for the ball. She didn’t even have a dress ready or any clothes that would be marginally acceptable for a castle ball.

Cynthia jogged over to chest along the brick wall that contained some scraps of clothing. She tossed back different articles of clothing that she had made from Brobdingnagian clothing. Nothing looked good or fit her well. Tears streamed down her face.

Cynthia dropped to her ass and began sobbing in the nude. Nothing in her life was going right. She almost envied the Gulliverian tailors from earlier. At least they had families, she reasoned. Even though their family was being broken down and turned into more boob mass for Jan.

“Oh Cynthia,” a Lilliputian girl walked in front of Cynthia’s feet. “Are you still going to the ball?”

Cynthia’s trembling lips tried to form a smile, “I’m not going. I don’t have a dress and I look like a mess.” She sniffed while holding on to her half smile. “Who was I kidding? It was a silly dream to think I would ever step foot into the castle.”

“What’s stopping you?”

“For one, I don’t have a dress.”

“Yeeeeess, you do!”

As the Lilliputian girl said this, an enormous team of a thousand Lilliputians came around the corner, caring with them an elegant gown, sized perfectly for Cynthia.

Cynthia’s jaw dropped as she looked over the highly detailed dress. She stood up with caution and walked over to her new dress. “This is for me?” She didn’t wait for a reply. “I – I don’t know what to say.” Tears returned to her eyes, but this time they were tears of joy. “Oh my god, you guys!” She screamed in utter happiness. She gently lifted the dress from the Lilliputians and twirled around.

“It’s so beautiful.” She cried out. “I’m the luckiest person in the world! I can’t believe I have such loving friends.”

“You deserve it, Cynthia.” The Lilliputians chanted and continued listing all the good she’s ever done.

“It’s almost time to go!” The Lilliputian girl from earlier shouted. Cynthia proceeded to get ready.

 

-25-

 

“Ready girls?” Jan shouted across the house.

Katy appeared in the grand hallway next to the front door wearing a crimson gown that ended at her ankles. The dress’ top was low-cut and showed off her bosom. Jan wore a more conservative dress that hardly contained her gigantic tits. Jan looked over her daughter and brushed off some dandruff from her shoulders.

“Good job sweetie,” Jan said. “I think you have a real shot at getting the Prince’s attention. Now where’s your daughter? Hayley!” Jan shouted.

“Don’t leave me!” Cynthia squeaked as she made her way into the hallway. “I’m ready, see?”

Both Jan and Katy stared down incredulously at Cynthia. How in the world? Cynthia rocked her pink dress that hugged her body elegantly. Even her hair was done up and her skin glowed radiantly. Though Cynthia was a few feet from Jan and only stood an inch-tall, Jan grew incredibly jealous of the beautiful Gulliverian. Katy started to fume that Cynthia could pull off such an impossible task and look so glamorous in doing so.

“Wait a second!” Katy blurted. “Where did you get that dress?”

Not wanting to reveal her Lilliputian friends, Cynthia said: “I made it.”

“That’s impossible.” Jan said.

“Yea it is. Actually, let me see you closer.” Katy took a step forward and swiped up Cynthia. She examined the beautiful Gulliverian standing on her palm, but more importantly, she examined the dress. “Ugh, are you wearing Hayley’s panties or are those mine?” Katy used her other hand to poke and pull on Cynthia’s dress.

“Stop, you’re going to tear it!” Cynthia shouted.

Katy tugged even harder on the dress until she heard a tear. Jan was proud of her daughter and no longer felt threatened by Cynthia’s beauty. Katy was relentless and poked at other parts of the dress. “You need to learn not to steal.” Katy gritted her teeth. The little details on her dress came undone and fell upon Katy’s palm. Cynthia cried and pleaded for Katy to stop. Once the dress was in rags, Katy used her index finger to mess up Cynthia’s hairdo. Katy fought back the impulse to curl her fingers and end Cynthia there; instead, she lowered her hand and placed Cynthia back on the ground. She then rotated her wrist and let scraps of fabric rain down over the disheveled Gulliverian.

“Why?” Cynthia cried.

On the other side of the hallway, there were the thousand Lilliputians that worked on the dress. They witnessed everything that Katy had done. “That dress took so much work to create.” Said one of the male Lilliputians. “It literally took an army of us to create, and that Brobby bitch destroyed it in a few seconds. How could things get any worse for Cynthia?” Suddenly, a shadow overcame the thousand or so Lilliputians.

“I think things are going to get worse for us.” Another Lilliputian said. They looked up and saw the soles of Hayley’s high-heel shoe descend upon them. The soles of the shoe were large enough to take out a town in one-step. As a result, the Lilliputians didn’t bother to run. They accepted fate as the Hayley’s foot covered all of them. She didn’t even know they were there. Her foot connected with Lilliputians and pushed them down into the ground until their bodies exploded into nothingness. She killed thousands with a single step unbeknownst to her.

Jan and Katy looked up at Hayley when they heard her heels click and clack across the marble floor. Unlike Katy, Hayley went with a tight green dress that showed off her petite body. She looked more as if she was going clubbin’ rather than a ball.

“What took you so long,” Jan whined. “Come now we have to go, otherwise we’ll be late. Oh, and Cynthia, because you don’t have a dress, I’m afraid you’ll have to stay.” She cackled. “I can’t keep going on with this, I have to tell her.” She said to her daughters before looking back down at Cynthia, “you weren’t invited to the ball. It’s for Brobdingnagians only.” All three of them burst into uncontrollable laughter. “You thought you were going to the ball? To the Brobdingnag castle? Haha, you thought a Brobdingnagian Prince would be interested in a little shit like you? You are so unbelievably stupid. Come on girls.”

Jan opened the front door and walked out with her daughters in tow.

“What is she wearing?” Hayley asked Katy in reference to Cynthia’s torn up dress.

“I’ll explain on the way over there.” Katy said.

 

-26-

 

Cynthia ran across the house to the kitchen. Her eyes were blinded by tears. Her heart tried to escape her chest. Her legs barely kept up with her erratic sprint. The surviving Lilliputians in the kitchen saw their 440-tall giantess run across the kitchen and out towards the back door. They were dismayed when they saw the condition of her dress and guessed what happened to it.

A full moon provided enough light outside for Cynthia to see. She kept running, unsure where to go. She wanted to get away from the house. She wanted to leave her awful family. She had hit the tipping point. There was absolutely no reason to stay. Starving in the streets as homeless person in a big world was a better life than being with Jan and her bitchy daughters.

With no more energy to run, Cynthia slowed to a jog before dropping to her knees and letting out a cry. Her throat went hoarse as she panted and groaned in agony. Death seemed like a far better escape than what she was dealing with. Those dark thoughts were quickly pushed out of her mind as she thought of what to do next. She had never taken real command of her life; only bullied and enslaved for no apparent reason. That had to end she decided. She knew deep down that, she was a powerful woman and the only thing keeping her back was her evil stepmother. That was going to end. She couldn’t wait for something to pop from the sky and change her life. She was going to get an education, get a career, and become successful businesswoman against all adversity. In a few years, she’d be able to come back to her evil stepmother and show off her improved life.

Suddenly, something popped from the sky.

A bright white-bluish orb that looked like it was part of the starry night came down upon Cynthia. Her eyes widened as the orb came streaking down and striking the ground before her. The orb took on another shape. It morphed into something as large as a Brobdingnagian. An explosion of glittering sparks raced outwards from the figure as the orb disappeared.

“How’s my fav’rite Gully doin’?”

Cynthia’s heart dropped to her stomach as she stared up to the dark-skinned woman who appeared tall for a Brobdingnagian. The woman was not bad looking either, not featuring a blemish, pimple, or imperfection. She was dressed in something that looked like a casual dress, all in white, which contrasted wonderfully against her skin.

“Are—are you talking to me?”

“Do ya see any other Gully around you?”

Cynthia shook her head.

“So, I must be talkin’ about you.” The magical woman found an unused bucket by a well and flipped it over. She sat down elegantly and crossed her legs, exposing her white stiletto heels. She then pulled out a cigarette from a hidden pocket on her dress and lit it up. “Cynthia, Cynthia…what have you gotten yourself into?”

At that moment, Cynthia looked ashamed of looking up at the gorgeous woman. She looked away and caught herself looking at the woman’s toe. Her feet were perfect and it didn’t look like she walked a lot. The parts of her legs that she could see were incredibly smooth looking.

“I’ve been watchin’ you for a long time.” She took a long drag from her cig and then moved her wrist away from her face as if she were a waitress holding a platter. The blue smoke from her cigarette wafted upwards into the cool night sky. “I was hoppin’ you’d fend for yo’self, but that never happened.”

“Are you an angel?” Cynthia asked.

The woman laughed and then started coughing on her own smoke. “Honey, do I look like a fuckin’ angel?” She then started fanning herself with her free hand as her face heated up from laughing. “I am no angel. I’m more of a Fairy Godmother.”

“What is that?”

She took another drag. Smoke escaped her lips as she spoke: “nobody fuckin’ knows. But here I am. And I’m yours, so-to-speak. I actually watch over many broads, but you’ve been my favorite lately.”

Cynthia looked around unsure what to think. The Fairy Godmother noticed this.

“Listen,” she said. “I’m here to hook you up. Just this one time, and one time only.”

“How so?”

“I’m goin’ to make sure you go to that ball tonight.” She took one last drag and then flicked her cigarette in the distance. “I’m going to sex you up. New makeup, million dollar dress, jewelry for your necks and hands, chauffer, glass slippers – even though they’re uncomfortable as hell – and I’m going to make you into a Brobdingnagian.”

Cynthia wanted to shout in glee but she found herself unable to talk. Make me into a Brobdingnagian? She thought repeatedly in her head. “That’s impossible,” she heard herself say.

“Bitch, I told you I’m a Fairy Godmother. I gots magical abilities.” The magical woman stood up. Her awesome height threw Cynthia off balance causing her to fall on her butt. “First, let’s take care of your transportation. We’ll start with the carriage.” She made a wand appear from between her cleavage and then started waving it around like a composer. “Bippity—dubbity—shnubbity—fuckkity.” The cigarette butt she threw on the ground earlier started shimmering with blue sparks and glitter. It took only a few seconds for the cigarette to transform into regal carriage complete with gold trimmings and ivory walls.

“Oh my god!” Cynthia was still unsure what a Fairy Godmother was but it seemed great to have one at that point.

“I know right?” The woman’s eye’s gleamed. “Hmm, now we need horses. Ah, your Lilliputian friends are here. They’ll do nicely.”

She waved her wand towards the kitchen door, where several dozen Lilliputians were standing. It took the Lilliputians a great deal of time to traverse the kitchen and make it under the door. Upon reaching outside, they were taken back by the breathtaking Brobdingnagian in white. She seemed friendly enough. They missed the part where she turned a cigarette into a carriage. But they made it time for something far more special.

“Hokus—pokus—allie—mukus!” The wand sparked and shot out a white glow that lifted up four indiscriminate Lilliputians. As they flew into the air towards the carriage, they morphed into gallant, grand white horses (Brobdingnagian-sized). With another flick of the wrist, the fairy godmother shot another glow of magic, which made reigns appear across the four horses, connecting them to the carriage.

“And now,” the magical woman said, “we need a chauffeur. Let’s pick, that Lilliputian.” Cynthia had no idea how the Brobdingnagian could possibly see the Lilliputians from great distance, let alone single one out, but considering she was magical, she probably had some ability to see anything she wanted to. “Expelliarmus!” Another shot of magic-energy pulsed out of her wand and struck a Lilliputian. His micro body flipped through the air as he gradually grew until he was about four feet tall in Brobdingnagian scale. At the same time, his raggedy clothes transformed into a cute little white tuxedo.

“I can’t believe you are doing all this?” Cynthia said. She was standing close to the magical woman’s feet.

“Are you ready? It’s your turn.”

Cynthia nodded with glee.

“Okay, here we go!” The fairy godmother cleared her throat and waved her wand. “Derppity-herpa-derp-burp-Rob Schneider!”

Warmth expanded inside Cynthia. It radiated from her heart coursed through her veins. Her head felt like it was two feet too low. Her vision blurred as everything whipped on by at an alarming pace. Cynthia flailed her arms out trying to grab hold of anything. Just when she thought she was going to yack, her head returned to normal and so did her vision.

“How do you feel?”

Cynthia gazed at her Fairy Godmother – straight into her eyes. She looked over to the large home that imprisoned her for years…and it was at her scale! The garden that was like a forest to her, now it lay before her feet. She looked back at the magical woman and wasn’t fully convinced that this was the same Brobdingnagian that towered her earlier.

“I’m…” Cynthia swallowed. “I’m big.”

“Damn girl, you’re actually pretty tall.” The magical woman looked up and down her nude body. “Lookin’ good too, and that wasn’t because of my magic. Hey, you should look at your Lilliputian friends over there.”

Cynthia nodded. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to see what Lilliputians looked like in the eyes of a Brobdingnagian. She gingerly walked to the outdoor kitchen door, scanning the ground, careful not to step on any of her friends.

“Right here,” the fairy Godmother had caught up with Cynthia and was already kneeling down and pointing at the little black dots before the door.

“Oh my…” Dots. That’s all they were. No wonder her stepsisters and stepmother could consume so many of them without hesitation. They didn’t even look human. Just dots. “You guys are so tiny.”

Cynthia took a step closer. Her bare feet coming dangerously close to the gaggle of Lilliputians. They looked up past her 200-foot tall toes and to her staggering bent legs that went up into the night sky. Her toes were half the height—of her original Gulliverian height! Her familiar body was magnified 72 times. The Lilliputians knew Cynthia’s body very well, but they were having a hard time processing her new titanic stature.

“Enough of that. It’s time to get you dressed and on your way.” A few swipes of her wand elicited some magical essence to flow around Cynthia’s body. She felt her body twirl around as an evening gown formed around her body. It was sky blue with shimmering trimmings and white accents. A pearl necklace formed around her slender neck and white-gold rings circled her fingers. A pair of glass slippers then formed and enclosed her bare feet.

Cynthia slowed her twirl and looked herself over. She looked stunning and vibrant. Her skin glowed healthily and her bright yellow hair was done up again.

“Lookin’ good,” her Fairy Godmother said. “…with my magic of course. Hmm, I think you’re ready to go.”

“Will you come with me?” Cynthia asked, hoping the answer would be yes. It would always be nice to have someone close by with magical abilities.

“No hun, you’re on your own. I have to get back home and get drunk off my ass. My work here is done.”

Cynthia wanted to say, some fine guardian you turned out to be. You haven’t been around my whole life and now you plan on leaving me as quickly as you showed up. She didn’t say this of course. She was grateful for becoming a Brobby and dressed up for a ball.

“Oh, and the magic will cease at the stroke of midnight. Sorry.” She didn’t sound sorry.

“Midnight?” Cynthia’s eyes bulged. “Wait, what do you mean cease?”

“All this shit here,” the Fairy Godmother waved her hand while lighting up another cigarette. “Shits goin’ to end at midnight.”

“I – I will go back to being a Gulliverian?”

“Yea,” she took a sensual drag of her cig and blew the blue smoke into Cynthia’s face. “Oh, don’t look at me like that. I didn’t have to show up in da first place. Besides, you know how much all this magic costs? And in this economy?”

Cynthia wanted to argue, but there was no sense of biting the hand that fed her. “Thank you. Thank you for this night and opportunity.”

The Fairy Godmother nodded. “You have like three hours ‘till midnight. I suggest you get goin’.”

Cynthia gave her Fairy Godmother a deep hug.

“Now scram. Go get your Prince™.”