- Text Size +

Anna & Arlo: first meeting on the beach

It was her first time going on holiday alone. And she was tired of having to explain why to people. In the last year she had taken on a new demanding job as a design director, overseeing a busy department in a chaotic field. She felt she never had time for herself. She needed a break, alone. Beach, water, solitude.


But after the first two days of sleeping in, lounging on the beach, reading all day and gorging on amazingly fresh seafood, all of those worries felt very far away. She set down her book, stretched out her legs and rolled over onto her stomach, squishing a rift in the sand under her hi. Squinting a bit, she searched the umbrella line for her favorite waiter. 


He had greeted her at the door to her suite the first night, with an icy welcome drink and a sheepish grin. He was adorable, and she felt an instant attraction. Something about those freckles, and the way he stared at her when she wasn’t looking, then darted his eyes down as soon as she caught him looking… She loved how shy he was, but tried to find every reason to stay in her doorway.


She caught sight of him under the main umbrella, and he was already bounding across the sand before she could wave him over. 


“Would you like another sangria, Anna? I mean… ma’am? I mean, er, miss? I mean…” 


“Haha, so you looked up my name! Clever you… But now you have an advantage over me, and we can’t have that... You’ll need to tell me yours now.”


He blushed deeply and it looked for a minute like he couldn’t speak. But he coughed and leveled his blue eyes with hers. “It’s Arlo. I, I know it’s a weird name, everyone says so, my parents have this thing for weird names ---”


Anna cut him off: “Arlo. No problem, it rolls right off my tongue.” She smiled and bit her lip a little. 


Arlo visibly shivered and looked down again, embarrassed, but smiling and clearly wanting more. Anna liked flirting with him. For one, it was obvious how much he enjoyed it. She could tell he wanted to reciprocate, but he was inhibited by his employer who would have obviously frowned on flirting with guests. A part of her enjoyed seeing him squirm. 


Also - and she really couldn’t explain exactly why - she felt a powerful attraction to him. Startlingly powerful. It’s not that he was particularly her type - he was quite a bit younger than her, actually - but there was something about him… She felt a deep urge - almost instinctual, or animal - to be close to him. A combination of tenderness and vulnerability, but also powerful lust. She felt intoxicated around him - lusty, bold, and sexy.


--


She had intense dreams about him the last two nights, after she met him. Dreams she never experienced before. They oscillated wildly from tender kissing, to ferocious visions of her acting like a wild animal, stalking him like prey. In other dreams, she cradled his head and sang to him. 


Sometimes they were in bed together, laughing and cuddling. Sometimes she was running through the jungle looking for him, but her body was huge, exaggerated curves undulating back and forth, her head reaching the treetop. Her footsteps thundered through the undergrowth and branches cracked under her feet, big enough to crush any island animal not quick enough to dodge aside. She sent seismic ripples through the neighboring villages. 


She would wake up sweating, panting, almost fearful of what her body had grown to in those dreams, but desperate for more. She would push her face into the pillow, begging to fall back asleep and dream some more.


In one dream, she left Arlo’s side on the beach, walked to the edge of the ocean, and feeling suddenly powerful and immense, jumped in and swam to the next island in just a few strokes of her arms. Her muscles feeling immense and light at the same time.


She had never experienced dreams like this, and they confused her. But each time she woke up, sweating and light headed, she knew Arlo had somehow awoken this in her, from somewhere deep inside.


--


She shook her head and blinked hard into the sun. Arlo was staring at her, and she realised she had drifted off in her thoughts. He quickly lowered his eyes when she refocused and looked up at him from her towel. She arched her back, and let out a big sigh. “Another sangria would be lovely. In fact, I’ll come with you back to the bar. I need a little shade”


--


They walked together across the hot sand, a little too slowly considering the heat burned the bottoms of their feet. Neither was in much of a hurry to get back to the crowd of people seated at the tables around the bar. Anna shuddered. The combination of heat, waves, the salt smell, a bit of sangria, and those dreams… those wickedly beautiful dreams… it all went to her head. She looked at Arlo and felt like she was moving in slow motion, that it might take an hour, or a day, to reach the end of the hot sand.


As soon as they reached the shade of the grass overhang, and the cool shade fell over her eyes, she let out a huge breath. But the spell wasn’t broken. She looked over at Arlo, and he stared back at her, wide-eyed, as if he was experiencing the same light-headed euphoria. What was happening?


“I’m feeling a little dizzy” she said. “Maybe I’ve been in the sun too long… I should sit down.” 


Arlo reached out his hand and held her elbow. Instantly, both of them shuddered, and looked into each other’s eyes. “You should take a seat over there, under the tree line. It’s cooler there.” He indicated toward the edge of the beach where a long line of palm trees and tropical undergrowth stretched wide and deep, following the ocean.


Anna nodded and let him guide her toward the treeline. She felt very light and detached from her body. And yet, she felt like her feet and legs suddenly became stronger, thicker, more sure-footed. As if her shoulders and head were floating above her, but her legs were grounding her, keeping her from floating off entirely.


Arlo spread out a large blanket in a cool, shady spot, in a small clearing of trees just inside the jungle. Anna sat down and immediately rolled onto her back, breathing a bit heavily. She felt cool and peaceful. Propping herself up on her elbow, she could still see the sand and surf, the heat rising and making a shimmery mirage across everything. She leaned back again and looked up, straight up the trunks of skinny palms, stretching to the endlessly blue sky. A wave of calm came over her. She breathed in and out, and for a moment, completely forgot where she was and why. Her eyes fluttered open and closed, she felt like she was slipping into another dream…


--


There was a movement at her side. Arlo. Oh my gosh, Arlo! Anna snapped back awake and sat upright, disoriented. Arlo was next to her on his knees, eyes wide, hands out in front of him, as if he was about to touch her, staring at her with such of look of fear and rapture at the same time. What was happening? For a moment, she felt like she was looking down at him, like she had levitated above the ground or something… But she was slowly floating back down. And she looked at Arlo, a bit embarrassed, and very confused.


“You… you... “ Arlo stammered. 


“Ah, I’m so sorry, I guess I’m more lightheaded than I thought.” Anna interrupted him. She didn’t quite know what to make of his reaction.


“No,” he said, “you’re not lightheaded… you’re… you grew!”


“I what? I… grew? What the hell are you talking about?” Anna suddenly felt exposed and flustered. She tried to gather the blanket around her and get up, but she was wobbly and confused. She stumbled and hitched forward a little, right into Arlo’s outstretched hands. 


It was a fumbling of hands and knees bumping into each other, and immediately the light-headed feeling came back. But this time, Anna kept her wits about her. She looked down and watched Arlo shrink. “Shrink??” she thought to herself. “Wait no… he’s not shrinking, I’m… I’m… growing!?!”


Her line of sight morphed as she looked at Arlo’s astonished face - moving upward and swaying back and forth. Her bikini stretched and tightened against her skin, startlingly fast. Without thinking, she quickly yanked the ties at her hips and on her top and it spring off her.


She looked down at her body and saw her knees pushing troughs of sand out from under them, her feet pushing back into the brush, her shoulders bumping into branches. She looked up and saw the tops of trees coming down toward her face, leaves brushing her cheeks. 


At the same time, she felt a growing heat inside of her spread from her belly down to her groin and thighs. It radiated out of the center of her into all her limbs, fingers and toes, and eventually caused her face and scalp to tingle. It felt powerful and ostentatious, but strangely familiar… she couldn’t quite place the feeling, but she liked it. What was happening???


She panicked. She looked around frantically, not able to understand what was happening, scared. Her heart was beating out of her chest and huge beads of sweat formed on her lip. She suddenly felt like running. But at the same time, with the panic, she felt incredibly weak and tired. Her body started to shrink back down. And as it did, she realised she didn’t want to shrink - as confusing as it was, she wanted the other feeling back. 


She looked down on Arlo, his face coming back into focus as her body shifted back down toward him. He looked up with an expression of complete awe fixed on his face. He had hardly moved since this transition started, except to keep looking up up up at her face as it grew and changed before him.


Arlo instantly reacted. “No! Please don’t stop! You’re… you’re so… incredible…” He reached out again to her, palms forward, looking as if he was both driven and scared to touch her. The moment his hands touched her legs, the feeling surged again. She drew in a sharp breath, closed her eyes, and let the feeling rush back into her. 


Her body surged up. Arlo, not knowing what to do, pushed forward, grabbing onto her legs, wrapping his arms around her shins, then ankles, pressing his face against her warm flesh, possessed by her inexplicable growth and sensuousness.


Suddenly, Anna was scared of bursting through the treetop entirely, and scaring the wits out of everyone on the beach. She needed to stay hidden. She ducked down and rocked back on her heels, sitting down behind her knees and curling up to make herself smaller.


Arlo scrambled to her side, next to her belly, reached out his hand and placed it on her side. The effect was immediate and sent shivers through her entire body. She let out a groan and collapsed completely next to him, feeling all her muscles tighten and relax, as if electrified. She felt her body surge even bigger, her feet suddenly thrusting out of the treeline into the sand. 


She rolled over on her side and stared at Arlo, both of them breathing so hard they felt they might burst. Then as suddenly as all of this came on, she felt instantly calm. She breathed out a giant sigh that sent a small group of birds fluttering from their perch, blown from their curious vantage point. She smiled at Arlo. “What have you done to me?” she breathed.


--


His body reacted almost robotically, as if another force were controlling him and telling him what to do. He scrambled up on her belly and looked up at her with such a familiar glow in his eyes. And she reciprocated, squinting down at him as the light broke through the palms above. 


Before he could think about what he was doing, he was down on his knees, kissing her belly, moving his hands around, trying to touch as much of her as his tiny hands could cover.


She smiled and watched him, feeling that electricity jump all over her body. He kept looking up at her, meeting her gaze, asking permission with his eyes, then going back to kissing her. He started slowly moving up toward her breasts. They stood up from her chest, free, glistening with salt and sweat, puckering a little from the exposure to the breeze. She arched a little, urging him on. 


Arlo kept kissing and moving up, then down, then around, coming close, then avoiding her breasts, teasing her. Anna swelled and felt her body heat up and grow even a little bit more. She couldn’t believe how amazing this felt. 


She sensed his hesitation and gazed down at him. The poor boy was overwhelmed; chest heaving, pink cheeks, a look of absolute ecstasy and fear on his face. She smiled and reached up to him, running her finger down his back. “Shhhhhh, baby. It’s OK. Relax and do whatever feels natural. This feels amazing.”


Arlo sat up on his knees, his tiny body rising and falling on her sternum, and connected with her giant green eyes. They sparkled in the sun as she smiled. Instantly, his fear evaporated and he felt calmer. 


He couldn’t believe this was happening. That he was on top of this… this goddess-like creature… in the jungle… and she was smiling and calling him baby and stroking his body. 


For days he had silently worshipped her, taking extra shifts to be around her more, whipping around corners when he saw her, not able to be away from her, but not able to get close to her without panicking. 


And now here he was, exploring her body as if it was his lifeboat, his own island in the sand, his planet in the solar system. And she… she… she....


Anna laughed, nearly toppling him off into the sand, and squeezed his torso a bit to snap him back top reality.


“You should take those clothes off” said Anna. Arlo stood shakily on her chest, never losing eye contact, and slowly took off his t-shirt, then his shorts. He flung them aside and stood before her - no longer sheepish or shy - with a look of pure lust and worship in his eyes. 


Anna stretched out a finger and drew it along the length of his body, from his head, down the side of his face, his shoulders, chest, stomach and down his thighs to his feet. They both giggled and shuddered a little. Not shy, but feeling a bit vulnerable, yet resolved to follow this intense feeling to wherever it might take them.


Arlo, feeling more sure footed, started walking toward her shoulder. She stretched out her arm and he edged his way out to her elbow, looking back at her playfully. Smiling, she adjusted her arm so he could walk to the end and back, then over to the opposite side. They giggled at this game and kept flashing looks at each other, teasing each other.


Arlo walked back to her belly and got down on his knees. She played with him, rolling back and forth while he clung to her. He grabbed and kissed and laughed and scrambled around as she laughed and rolled around. They started laughing so hard Anna was worried someone back at the beach bar might hear.


Then suddenly they both stopped, looking at each other straight in the eye. Arlo held her gaze, and slowly started inching downward, slowly, slowly.


Anna breathed deeper and felt her body calm. She arched her back a little and Arlo slipped further down. She felt herself quivering, and she knew exactly what she wanted to happen. 


Arlo turned around and perched himself at the top of her hips, looking down at the mound before him. Her thighs rose up on either side, smooth, sweat gleaming, dappled with shadows from the leafy trees above. He crawled forward, his hands and knees sinking into the soft flesh of her pelvis, sending ripples of pleasure straight down to her core.


His breath caught the short hair on her pubic bone. She moaned, aching for more. He rested his head at the top of her hairline and blew into her skin, circling his hands and fingers into her hair, rubbing his face into her flesh. 


An intoxicating scent rose and enveloped them both. Arlo was dumbstruck and suddenly unable to move, swaying a bit, caught up in the intoxication of her scent. 


He looked back her her lazily, then suddenly lurched as her body convulsed slightly. Anna suddenly felt an overwhelming intensity, right in the core of herself. She breathed into it and focused all of her energy toward that feeling, and a flood released. She erupted in anticipation, unable to control the built-up energy inside of her. Juices flowed from her, splashing out into the sand and onto her thighs, sending small under-sand crabs skittering for air. She ejaculated freely into the air and sand, sending it toward the sea. 


The effect was intense and immediate, as her body convulsed and shuddered, pitching Arlo up and down so he had to cling to her skin to hang on. Anna’s head filled with the sound of rushing water, the birds, the sun and the constant pulse of ocean waves. Arlo felt himself rise further as her body swelled and grew even more.


Anna gasped. Her stomach muscles seized, then softened. Her eyes dilated as she looked up at the trees, and everything seemed sharper, more saturated. The green leaves darker, the blue sky sharper. She could hear every tiny noise in the jungle; each grain of sand moving under her, each sea shell cracking under her weight, each little crab scurrying back to its burrow. She smelled salt and fish and ripe jungle flowers all around her.


--


Outside the treeline, there was a small commotion as the scent of Anna’s ejaculation wafted toward the umbrellas of the beach bar. A hush fell over the crowd of tourists and locals as they started to breathe in the intoxicating scent of pheromones, salt and heat. Slowly, people started to leave the shade of the umbrellas and walk toward the treeline of the jungle, unsure of what they were following, but compelled to seek out the source of this unseen energy.


--


Arlo snapped back into his lustful mode and sat up. He crept forward over the crest of her vagina, his bottom half stretched across the top of her pelvis, until his face came level with the source of that intoxicating scent.


He stared for just a moment, lost in the sensory overload of being so close to this giant, warm, intoxicating vagina, visibly swollen with yearning and lust. Then he dove in - burying his head and hands and arms into the soft folds, soaking in her very essence. 


Anna’s body flattened and tensed. She no longer had any sense of self-consciousness. Her mind swelled with her body, and she felt powerful in her lust.


Her juices continued to flow as Arlo dove deeper into her. It was mixed with sweat and salt water and sea breeze. She arched her back and he wriggled around to keep his position. He sought out and placed his mouth on her clit, squeezing and playing with his tongue and hands. He could hear the blood running beneath her skin, the pulses coming from her heart, timed with her breath. It sounded so close.


Her legs stretched out across the edge of the jungle and out into the sand as she became increasing intoxicated by her own scent, and Arlo between her legs, grasping, sucking and licking her like he was possessed. The scent of her intensified and formed a cloud of perfume all around them, blocking out everything around them that wasn’t them.


More people from under the umbrellas became aware of shaking trees, a disturbance of the birds, and crabs and lizards and little creatures swirling about the opening in the jungle. And as they ventured forward toward the source of this strange energy, they soon saw a giant pair of feet protruding from the line of the jungle, and a steady moan that sounded unearthly…


Arlo lapped eagerly, and Anna twisted and grew even larger, her shoulders shoving against the trees. All her inhibitions and sense of place were gone. She grew above it. The civilities and manners of regular life had no meaning to her. She was completely lost in her lust. Arlo had unlocked this force inside of her, he was part of it, and he was equally lost in the salacity of it all.


Meanwhile, on the beach, the crowd grew. They looked toward the treeline between the beach and the jungle and were awestruck by a pair of legs protruding from the treeline, moving back and forth, and emitting the most intoxicating scent. They stood transfixed for only a moment, then started moving toward it, in a trance. 


What they saw was a marvel. An unbelievably giant woman; naked, soaked in sweat, hair tumbling backward into the trees, curling and twisting into the plants and branches, limbs wrapped around palm trunks, fingers grasping the sand, convulsing in ecstacy. Between her legs, a tiny man, orchestrating her pleasure, moving his body up and down, causing seismic tremors through her body that radiated all around her. 


Once they understood what was transpiring in front of them, they instinctively looked around them, toward their lover, toward their friend, toward whoever stood next to them. Enraptured, they fell into each other’s arms, kissing, grasping, kneeling, worshiping. Sexual energy erupted across the beach, and no one was left untouched.


Children, unaware but not unaffected, jumped and played in the waves, chasing and laughing and splashing. Their laughter mingled with the sounds of love emanating from the beach and jungle, the birds screeching, the people laughing and moaning, the breeze moving the leaves, and that intense sun baking them all into one gorgeous mound of pleasure. 


--


Anna and Arlo, oblivious to all the commotion they were causing, yet somehow aware of its energy, paid no heed to the increasing noise outside their little cocoon of a jungle. Arlo continued to plunge further and deeper into her, his hands and arms and face and shoulders moving around every tiny spot between her labia and clit and toward the opening of her vagina. He gasped for air as she moved toward him, her hips circling round and drawing him in deeper and deeper. 


Her body had grown so big, he could no longer flip around to stand on the ground. He used his legs to pin himself to her as he reached, upside down, toward her vagina. Anna reached down and gently helped him move around so he faced upwards, and slowly moved his legs inside of her, so that his face was completely enveloped by her swelling clit. He immediately adjusted and found a seat at the bottom of her opening, moving his legs in and out as best he could, while grasping her vulva, burying his face in her increasingly swollen vagina and clit. He could feel her rising, tightening, pushing against him. 


Suddenly, Anna felt her legs straighten and start tingling. She instinctively reached down and pressed against Arlo’s back, pushing him closer. He intensified his movements, and braced himself for what was coming…


Her orgasm was intense and long. Her entire body arched, lifting Arlo higher above the ground. Her thighs shook and spasmed. Her pelvis rocked and convulsed back and forth. She released and let forth a massive sound, animalistic and almost terrifying, reverberating across the jungle, beach and village. 


Arlo found himself enveloped in a swirling, pulsing, hot, wet storm. He clung to her as long as he could, her pulsing vagina holding his legs in place, his hands wrapped around her, clinging for grip so he didn’t fall to the ground and get trapped under massive thighs.


Juices flowed out of her and gushed over Arlo. He couldn’t hold on and was washed away, slipping down her backside and hitting the sand with a soft bump. He twisted around to get the last glimpse of Anna’s convulsions, and watched her spasms slowly subsided. He dodged around as her hips rocked back and forth, and he heard her giggle softly. He couldn’t resist reaching up and touching her thigh, and gasped as she twitched and giggled. 


Anna started to roll and prop herself up, looking for Arlo. He had to quickly move and dodge to avoid being crushed under her thighs. She reached down and grabbed him by his waist, lifting him back up to her chest. She gazed down at him, her eyes glistening and dilated, drinking him in. Arlo shivered, and she nestled him in between her breasts, sighing and rocking back and forth. He nestled himself inside of her. 


Drifting away to sleep, both knew that they had entered a contract that day. There was no question they had to be together. But living in different countries, such different lives, such different sizes… Returning to “real life” was no longer an option.