- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

D. Va—real name Hana Song—stood at the entrance to the gym, peeking in on Brigitte and Zarya as the two women had their workout. Jealousy filled her as she looked at their big, muscular bodies. Each of them stood a head taller than her, something that they often teased her about, their thick muscles making her look like a child in comparison. Today, that would change.

Holstered at Hana's hip was an experimental size gun that she had “borrowed” from Mercy's lab. With this, she planned on shrinking the two women down to size, putting them at her mercy so she could have payback for all their teasing. She ran a finger along the size gun, anticipating her revenge.

The Korean girl waited until they were done with their workout before walking over to them. “Hey there, shorty,” Zarya greeted her as she approached. “What brings you to the gym? You plan to start buffing up that scrawny body of yours? Or did you only come to admire our muscles?” She flexed her arms, showing off for her.

“Neither,” D. Va said. “I just scored myself a new gun and thought you girls might like to see it. Here, look,” she said. In one swift motion, she pulled out the gun, pointed it at Zarya, and pulled the trigger.

She had tested it out once before to make sure it worked, so she knew what it should have done. It should have shot out a bluish ray that would envelop and shrink Zarya. Instead, it shocked her hand, causing her to drop the device. She yelled and fell back on her ass, rubbing her hand. “Stupid gun,” she said. Then she glanced up and noticed that everything was getting much bigger, including Zarya and Brigitte, who looked wide-eyed at her.

She kept on shrinking until she was no more than a couple inches tall, not even as tall as their shoes. Once it stopped, they focused their attention on the size ray. Brigitte carefully picked it up and turned it over in her hand. “This is the device that Mercy has been working on, isn't it?” she said. “Why do you have this? Did she give it to you?” D. Va didn't reply, being too stunned by the sight of the gigantic women to do anything but stare.

“I think I understand what's going on here,” Zarya said. “Our little friend here stole the device and was planning on using it to shrink us down with it, but the gun backfired and it ended up shrinking her instead. Isn't that right, little woman?” She said as she crouched over Hana. She pinched one of her legs and hauled her up by it, dangling her in front of her face.

“I swear that's not what I was doing with it!” the shrunken woman yelled. “Mercy let me borrow her invention to test it out and I wanted to show it to you two. The device shorted out on its own; I didn't pull the trigger or anything.”“A likely story. So you're telling me if I go to Mercy right now and ask her why you had her device, she would confirm this?”

“Ah, well, yes, but you shouldn't ask her about it. She's very busy right now and told me not to interrupt her work for any reason.”

“You're nothing but a lying little thief. That sounds nothing like Mercy,” Brigitte said as she joined Zarya. “She would be willing to put anything aside if her help was needed. Tell me, what were you planning on doing with us after shrinking us?”“N-nothing! I wasn't going to do anything! I mean... I wasn't even going to shrink you in the first place, so of course I wouldn't have done anything to you.”

“You'd better keep quiet or you'll keep digging your own grave,” Brigitte cautioned her, then turned to Zarya. “What do you think we should do with her?”

“I think she's earned herself a punishment for trying to pull something like this on us; and who better to do it than you and I?” Zarya said as lowered D. Va to the floor. The Russian woman then took off her shoes and socks, letting her bare feet settle in front of the shrunken girl. “Alright, you little mouse; we'll help you get back to normal, but only if you do everything we say. First of all, get over here and rub my sole,” Zarya said as she tilted her foot back, exposing her sole to D. Va.

Hana scowled upon hearing Zarya's order, clenching her fists in impotent rage. Finally, she took a deep breath, sighed, and began walking to the massive foot.

Zarya's foot gave off a humid, smelly atmosphere from having been stuck inside her shoe during all her workout. The closer Hana got to it, the worse it got, becoming so strong that she had to stop a few feet away and cover her nose.

“What's the matter? Is the smell too strong for you?” Zarya asked. “Come on, don't be so shy.” She reached down and pushed against the shrunken woman's back with her finger. “You have a lot of work to do, so you'd better get started on it now.”D. Va tried to dig in her heels but she couldn't stop herself from being moved to right under Zarya's foot. The Russian's toes curled above her, letting her see how puny she was compared to her. Hana sighed, then walked until Zarya's sole was within reach. She raised her hands and pressed them against the giant sole, whose skin, covered in a thin layer of sweat, was warm and moist to the touch. She scowled in disgust, but didn't back away. Steeling herself, she ran her hands back and forth along the surface, determined to do whatever it took to get back to her normal size—and, after that, to get back at these women for making her go through all this. Thankfully, the work would get better with time as the sweat and stench dissipated into the surrounding air.

As Hana progressed, rubbing more and more of the sole's vast surface, Zarya lowered her foot, bringing more of it within reach. Finally, after staring from her heel, Hana finished rubbing her toes. Just as she was getting finished, Zarya's foot came down on her, pinning her torso to the ground under. “That was very good,” Zarya said as Hana struggled under her toe. “The best foot rub a mouse has ever given me. Now, just kiss my toe and we'll call it a day.”Hana tried to push the toe off of her, but it wouldn't budge no matter how hard she tried. Finally, she admitted defeat and leaned up to plant a kiss on Zarya's big toe, grimacing as she did so. “Good girl,” Zarya said, as though talking to a dog. She shifted her foot, letting Hana stand back up, then lowered it so that the shrunken woman was between two of her toes. These she clenched together, holding D. Va firmly between them. She then raised her foot and swung it over to Brigitte. “Your turn now. How will you punish her?”“Hm,” Brigitte hummed thoughtfully as she plucked Hana from between Zarya's toes. Hana squirmed between her thumb and finger, trying to free herself from her grip. As Brigitte examined her, an idea lit up her eyes. She placed D. Va on top of her chest, near her exposed cleavage. “Let's see how long you can hold on,” she said, then began walking around the gym while Hana struggled not to fall off, hugging herself against Brigitte's breasts. Every step the giantess took caused her chest to bounce up and down, making it difficult for Hana to hold on. However much she tried to cling to Brigitte's body, each step had her sliding further down. Eventually she had completely slipped off of Brigitte's skin and now held on frantically to the edge of her sports bra, her legs swinging below, trying to find purchase on the smooth curves of her chest.

Brigitte looked down on her with a mischievous grin, her face looming large overhead. “Having trouble? Maybe if you weren't such a scrawny girl you would be able to climb up my breasts,” she said as she approached Zarya. The two women stood face to face, looking down at the tiny thief.

“It looks like she might fall any second,” the Russian said as D. Va tried and failed to pull herself back up. “Maybe we should help her out a bit.” She stepped up to Brigitte and wrapped an arm around the other woman, pressing her own chest against hers, smooshing Hana in between them. “You feel her trying to get out?” she said as D. Va squirmed between them, trying to push against their enormous breasts and escape.

“How cute,” Brigitte said, pressing herself even tighter against Zarya. Hana's squirming stopped as she was being pinned down too forcefully to be able to move at all, being hopelessly trapped between the big, warm, soft mammaries. It was so humiliating. To make matters worse, all of a sudden she got a sensation she recognized from not too long ago. Her eyes shot wide open and she stopped struggling as she felt the world expanding around her. She had gotten even smaller somehow, being reduced to maybe half her prior size. And all the while, Zarya and Brigitte only laughed, mocking her for her inability to escape from them.

Eventually, the two titan women pulled apart. As they did so, D. Va fell down from Brigitte's chest and was caught in mid-air by Zarya, who held her in her open palm and looked down smugly at her. As she looked at her tiny captive, her face turned more thoughtful. “Say, didn't she use to be a bit... bigger?” she asked, measuring D. Va's new height with her fingers.

“Of course she was bigger,” Brigitte said. “A whole five feet bigger.”

“No, I mean... bigger than when she first shrank. She was more like two inches then. Now she's only one.”

“Hmm... Let me see her,” Brigitte said, picking Hana up. She turned the tiny woman over in her hand, thinking back to that last time she had held her. “You're right, she's definitely smaller now. We should get her and the device back to Mercy, or else who knows how long she'll keep shrinking for.”She carefully picked up the size gun, then she and Zarya both went off to find Mercy's lab.

-----

“Thank you both for bringing this to my attention,” Mercy said to the two women as she took both her invention and its victim from them. “I'll see to it that this situation is fixed in no time.”“See you, doctor,” Zarya said as they were walking out the door. “And, let us know if you need any help with punishing that little thief.”

“Mercy, I'm sorry for taking your invention without permission!” D. Va said as soon as the two of them were alone. She now stood a mere half inch tall, having shrunken again on the way here. “Please, you have to get me back to normal!”“I'm sorry, but I can't hear a word you're saying,” Mercy sighed as she picked Hana up between her fingertips. “I'll see what I can to to stop the shrinking, but it will take me a while to see what the problem with the device is and fix it. In the meantime, I think you owe me something for having stolen this from me.” She pushed her chair back and bent over, setting D. Va down before her toes on her sandals. “Be a dear and give me a foot massage while I work on the device you broke, will you?” Without waiting for a reply, she moved her chair forward again and set to work.

Hana grumbled under her breath, complaining to herself about having to rub a giant foot again—and this one much, much bigger than the last one—but, seeing as she didn't want to upset the only person who could help her out right now (and seeing as she knew she deserved this punishment, however much she didn't like admitting it), she started giving Mercy that foot massage. She pressed her hands against Mercy's skin and found that, even at her current size, it felt soft. Really soft. Much softer than Zarya's. Not that she liked feeling it, or anything. She was just...  getting a feel for what she had to work with. Of course.

Shaking her head, Hana started rubbing her hands over Mercy's silky-smooth toe skin, doing her best to massage the massive foot. She worked hard on it, putting all her attention into it to distract herself from her current situation. Even so, due to how small she was, it took her quite some time to finish rubbing Mercy's foot, or as much of it as she could reach of it at this size.

“Oh, are you finished now?” Mercy asked once she'd stopped. “Thank you, Hana; that felt much better than I had expected it would. Do you think you could get working on the other one now?” she said, wiggling the toes on her other foot.

Hana sighed and climbed down from Mercy's sandal, trudging over to and climbing on the other one. As soon as she got there, she started feeling a shrinking sensation again. “Oh no,” she said as her size started going down again, down to half her previous size. Now she stood at only a quarter of an inch. “Please tell me the repairs are almost done up there,” she yelled up at Mercy, but her voice was too weak and she wasn't heard. She tried banging on Mercy's big toe to get her attention, but the giantess only hummed to herself and stretched her toe, knocking Hana flat on her back. The tiny D. Va looked up and saw Mercy's big toe looming over her. It was so big that it could easily have smothered her whole body underneath it. As she saw it start descending, she shrieked and held out her arms, afraid that it would fall on her. It didn't, though, just barely touching her feet.

Frightened, Hana picked herself up and approached the toe cautiously. That experience had filled her with a great deal of fear and respect for the enormous digit. She carefully held out her hand and inched closer to the toe, as though dealing with a wild animal that threatened to tear her to shreds if treated incorrectly. Finally she touched Mercy's toe again and, finding it amenable to her touch, began rubbing it, with a newfound respect for its power. Who knew that giving foot rubs could be so dangerous?

She walked along the toe, putting all her strength into rubbing its silky-smooth skin, until she was in the space between the big toe and the second one. Here, surrounded on all sides by Mercy's body, was where the giant doctor's presence could be felt most strongly. It was where the smell of her foot was strongest, too. Though faint, Hana thought she could detect the scent of strawberry lotion emanating from the giant foot. The longer she spent here, the more distinct the smell of strawberry became. Since strawberries were her favorite fruit, she found the smell pleasant enough. In fact, it was so nice that she found herself wondering if it would also taste of strawberry. She glanced up to make sure Mercy wasn't looking at her, and then, after ensuring she wouldn't be found out, she leaned forward and ran her tongue along Mercy's skin. The act sent tingles through her body, and when she brought her tongue back into her mouth, she definitely detected a hint of strawberry, mixed with all the other tastes of Mercy's foot.

The blend was a unique, sweet-and-salty flavor she'd never experienced before, and one she found delicious, so much so that she wanted another taste. Pressing her face against Mercy's skin, she gave the giantess's toe another, much longer lick to pick up more of its flavor. The tingles returned as she did so, and again she found the taste absolutely delicious.

“Why on Earth am I doing this?” she asked herself afterwards. Why was she licking Mercy's foot? Why did she like licking it so much? It couldn't be just the taste, she thought. There was something really exciting about being so small next to the giant blonde doctor's feet. It was thrilling beyond description. She had always thought Mercy beautiful, but at this size her body was beyond simply beautiful; it was divine.

She wanted more of this feeling.

Completely forgetting her task, D. Va kneeled down between Mercy's toes and began licking them passionately, wanting to experience as much of their taste as possible. As this went on, she found that instead of the strawberry flavor, what she most enjoyed about it was the salty taste of Mercy's foot sweat, and she started licking her toes from further down—closer to her soles where the lotion had worn away the most—to get a purer flavor.

She was still at it when she started to shrink again, halving her height again to an eighth of an inch. She knew she should have been frightened, but she only felt thrilled as the giant doctor was turned into even more of a goddess than before. Now there was even more of Mercy's body for her to enjoy. She took advantage of her new, puny size to crawl under Mercy's toes, letting herself be smothered under them as she hugged herself against their soft surface, still licking them, where she would stay until the repairs were done some time later.

“There! It's finally done,” Mercy announced as she put the last touches on the size ray. She pushed her chair back and looked around her foot for D. Va, but found no sign of her. “Are you down there?” she asked. She eventually noticed a peculiar sensation under her toe. She slipped her sandal off and found Hana right on the impression of her toe upon the sandal. “Whoops! I must have pinned you under my toe without noticing it. Sorry about that, ” she said.

Hana looked up at Mercy with embarrassment, though she was glad that Mercy thought she had ended up there by accident.

“And look at you; you're even smaller than before. Come here, we're going to put an end to your shrinking once and for all,” Mercy said as she picked D. Va up and raised her to her work desk, dropping her on its surface. She aimed the device at her, then fired.

To D. Va's surprise, instead of growing back when the beam hit her, she shrank even smaller, to less than a quarter of her previous size. “Wait, what's going on?” she asked.

“Oh, I probably should have told you before,” Mercy said, realizing the confusion Hana was probably going through. “The growth function isn't ready yet. It suffered a lot of damage in the fall and it might take days before it's repaired again. I could only fix the shrinking function so you wouldn't keep shrinking away forever, and for that to have effect on you, I had to hit you with the shrink ray again. But don't worry, this is as small as you will get now.” The giant doctor set her fingertip, as big as a ten story building compared to D. Va, down on the table and slid it towards the tiny woman, the vibrations it provoked causing her to fall back on her ass.

Hana watched as it rushed closer, falling upon her and swiping her up. She then found herself being lifted up on its vast surface, up to Mercy's face, whose gigantic eyes focused on her tiny body. “I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay with me until I figure out how to get you back to your proper size. In the meantime, I think you should stay under my feet where it's safe.”Mercy lowered her finger with its tiny passenger back down to the floor, letting her fall down onto the bed of her sandal. As she landed there, D. Va picked herself up and looked around, taking in the immense landscape that stretched out all around her. Then she glanced up and saw Mercy's massive sole coming closer, her toes slipping under the sandal's straps and the rest of her foot descending on her. She braced for impact, but she was so small that she wasn't crushed, only caught beneath a wrinkle in Mercy's sole. “I'll see you later, my little test subject,” Mercy said, the vibrations of her voice causing Hana's world to rumble. Despite it all, the tiny, mite-sized woman was thrilled with her new size. She happily went over to Mercy's foot and kept licking it.