- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is planned to be a one and done short story, but I may continue the series if people seem to enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jim looked into the air as his roommate, Julia, loomed over him with her enormous ass. He screwed up and he knew it. Jim thought that he could pull a fast one on her. He always had found her insanely attractive and consistently tried to hook up with her. She had repeatedly told him that she only wanted to be his friend and that there was no future together romantically. 

In a huge lapse of judgement, Jim used a new, rare shrinking serum that he bought off some guy in his college chemistry class. His idea was to shrink down on Julia's bed at night and roam around her enormous body while she was asleep. 

Jim knew that Julia was a heavy sleeper, so he snuck into the room while she was konked out. His heart racing and his blood pumping, Jim sat on the edge of the bed and quickly drank the serum. A strange sensation flooded through his body and for a moment, he blacked out. When his eyes started to open, Jim could not believe his eyes. Before him, was the giant love of his life (whether or not she would admit it) asleep, naked on the bed. She was currently sleeping on her side and he had the most glorious view of her gigantic ass. He slowly made his way over to touch the warm flesh. His hand made contact with the soft cheek and he closed his eyes as the warmth radiated to his body. Slightly bolder, Jim pressed his full body up against her flesh and began to kiss it softly and tenderly. His penis began to get more and more erect until he could not stand it anymore and unloaded a tiny load on her butt flesh. 

It was at this moment that the situation started to turn for the worse. Jim felt the mattress below him begin to morph. He looked up and saw the top of Julia's start to roll over on top of him. For some reason he had not thought that this could happen. Julia was moving from sleeping on her side to laying on her back. Jim turned and began to run as fast as he could, but the folds of the sheet tripped him. Jim landed on his stomach and quickly rolled over and put his hands in the air in feign attempt to slow the decent. His eyes opened wide and he screamed as Julia's ass descended upon him like an avalanche. 

The pressure was insane as Julia's enormous ass landed on his body. He felt himself get rolled around below her ass cheek as she adjusted herself in her sleep. As she finished adjusting and got mostly still, it did not take long for Jim to figure out where he was. In the action of the previous moment, he must have gotten lodged up Julia's asscrack. He couldn't see anything in the darkness that enveloped him, but he could feel himself pressed between two walls of flesh. Jim with all his effort, reached his right hand forward to get some semblance of direction. As it molded through her cheeks, his eyes widened as it reached a large, wrinkly surface. Not a foot in front of his tiny body, was Julia's now human sized asshole. 

Jim began to panic at this realization and had to fight the urge to squirm to get out. The last thing he wanted was for Julia to find him in this precarious position. He had no idea what she would do if she found him shrunken, lodged up her asscrack, playing with her asshole. No doubt she would think that he went in there on purpose, when it was just a giant accident. Jim's breathing intensified as he felt the cheeks constrict around him. Touching Julia's asshole must have triggered an involuntary response from her body. At least he hoped it was involuntary. This butt squeeze, pulled him closer to her hungry hole. 

Jim's body was not pressed flushed against Julia's life-sized asshole. His face was lodged against the wrinkly center. He could not get closer to it if he tried. As his body made contact, he felt her asshole constrict in response. It surrounded his face and he felt as if his head was going to get lodged inside. Tears began to well up in his face as Julia's rosebud began to kneed at his head. He tried his best to push his body away from the hole, with no avail, it had a tight grip on him.

The kneading ceased and he felt a moment of calm. Jim calmed his breathing as he tried to think of a way to escape this personal hell. If I can wait until she rolls on her side, than I might be able to crawl my way out. Patience Jim. Patience.

At this thought, Jim began to hear a rumbling in his vicinity. Julia's asshole began to twitch in response to this presence. Jim froze up, terror flooding his body as he listened into the quiet abyss of her body. Loud bubble sounds popped on the other side of Julia's asshole and with each pop, it slightly bulged out, further pressing itself into Jim's body. Jim's eye's opened wide and he could not help by scream at the realization of what was about to happen. With all his strength and all his might, he tried to push away from the hole in a futile attempt to escape what was inevitably going to happen. Julia's asshole began to constrict once again around his face as it bulged out as far as it could go. In a last attempt to escape his fate, he screamed, "JULIA!!!! PLEASE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jim's life would never be the same from that moment out. It only took a split second, but the pressure that was building up inside of Julia's body released. A wretched wind shot point blank at Jim's face, filling his nostrils and mouth and whirling past his body. Jim couldn't breath the think methane air. The stench was more than he could bear. He felt like he was going to pass out, not just from disgust, but from lack of oxygen as the gas that escaped Julia's asshole encased his body. 

Jim began to panic as the pressure began to build up again, quicker this time. "NO!! NOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Jim shrieked as the pressure once again released on his body, one more time filling his lungs with methane. He wiggled as much as he could in another attempt to escape. This time, though, the gas was more than he could bear. Jim head got light, probably from the oxygen in his lungs being filled with Julia's gas, and he passed out.

Jim's eye's started to open. He flinched in response to what he saw. He was no longer lodged in Julia's asscrack, but laying on her bed with her ass hovering over him. 

"Oh!" Julia gleefully stated "You're awake"
"Julia!" Jim interrupted, "I'm so sorry"
"Okay" She stated, still staring at him over her shoulder with a joyful smile. "It was strange, you see." Julia continued, "I woke up in the middle of the night and passed gas a few times. While I farted the second time, I heard the tiniest little scream and felt a weird sensation in my asshole. I reached my hand into my asscrack and pulled out your tiny unconscious body."

Jim looked up at Julia, ashamed of himself for his horrible lapse of judgement. She still had the same smile on her face. At first, it was refreshing to see, now it was just getting creepy. "I did not mean to be in your asscrack. It was an accident. Can you help me get back to normal size?"

Without breaking her smile she emphatically uttered "Oh, no. Not at all"

Jim felt a sinking feeling in his stomach at this revelation.

"You see," Julia continued. "You broke my trust and sexually assaulted my sleeping body. How do I know you are not going to rape me or something when you get back to normal size"

"Oh, Julia, I would never..."
"BULLSHIT!" She quickly interrupted, still not breaking that disturbing smile. "A few days ago, you probably would have said that you would never do this. No, I think I am going to keep you at this size forever. It will be great! You always wanted to be with me romantically. Now you can spend the rest of your pathetic life stuffed deep within my asscheeks."

"Oh, NO! Julia! Please, NO!"

"Oh, yes" Julia once again interrupted. She began to slowly lower her now clothed ass down toward the mattress. "Oh, I have an idea! Let's memorialize this moment!"

Julia quickly brought out a her phone and smiled toward the mirror that was next to the bed. "Say cheese." she commanded as he heard the picture snap. You did not look at the mirror though, your eyes were fixated on her lowering ass."

Julia slammed her ass down on Jim's shrunken body. She wanted to knock him unconscious so that she could place him back deep within her asscrack. She wanted him to think that this short interchange was just a dream and that he had never left being lodged against her asshole. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Do you want to see more adventures with Jim and Julia?