- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Steve and Steph go to school.

       You wake up on a white soft surface. Your side is covered with a warm and smelly liquid. You sniff to see what it is. It's the scent of Steph. It wasn't a dream!!!

You get up on your feet and look around to see where you are. You are in a low room, with a soft insiding. It's probobly a sock from yesterday. The is light showing through the thin material, and you try to see how to get out.

Suddenly, the whole thing starts to shake. You feel your self getting tossed aroung the whole sock.

"Wakey wakey Steve, time to get up." You here Stephanies' beautiful voice say.

"Oooohhh... I Hate Mondays. I'm so tired, especially after last night." You said.

The sock stops, then flips vertically, and you fall through it. You slide down the side, and on to her bed sheet. What a ride!

"I promise waking up this early will be worth it for later, ok?" Steph said.

You look up from her giant bed, and see her wearing loose  pink pajama's and a tight white tank-top. Her shirt exposes every curve of her great boobs, you are mezmarized by her appearence, when you snap back to your life.

"Ok, I gotta go to school. So get ready."

"How am I gonna go with you?" you ask.

"You'll be in my purse silly. I wouldn't just hold you in my hand or in my shoe. And plus I'll be wearing Uggs today, so you'd like die in them."

"You got a point, but man, I would sure as hell like to be in those Uggs one day. They look so good on you. Well, everything looks good on you."

"Awwwnn. Thanks. Anyway, let's get you cleaned up."

She grabbed you with her fingers and lifted you to her shoulder. Her hair flowed behind you. You looked down and saw the great abyss betwwen her boobs and shirt. How would it feel like to be there. Then you looked up, and saw her great face. It looked tired, but she was still pretty hot. Her lips gleamed and shined. Her blue eyes sparkled in the morning light. She was it.

"Let's take a shower. I'll clean you."

"Ok."

She walked toward her bathroom. Her house was very nice.

When she got into the bathroom, she placed you on the toilet seat.  She began to slip off her pajama pants. She teased you by slowly creaping down her legs with her pants. When she took out one leg, she put the other on the toilet seat infront of you. She pulled of her pants and nidged you with her foot. Looking up, you could see her purple thong and tan legs coming towards you. You gently kisses her big toe. She giggled. She continued to do her sexy little strip tease by pulling down her purple thong. She tugged you with it, and then rubbed it around you. Next she starts to pull off her shirt slowly. You see her belly, then her boobs incased with her bra. Next you see her put her hands behing her back. A faint click is all you hear, And you know what you're about to see. You get a boner looking at her. She takes off the bra, letting her breasts bounce freely.

"So, you ready to take a shower?" she giggled.

She picked you up and carried you into the the shower.

She turned on the water and held you in one hand to get the right temperature. When the water was just right, she walked under the stream. To you, it was a majestically sized waterfall. The water hits you in a fine stream, and it is warm but not too hot. Steph makes a cupping with her hand and a small pool of water forms. She uses her other hand, to grab a bottle of body-wash (unfortunally girls) and drops a small ammount into the pool.

You see the glob of the white goo float towards you as you try to pick it up. It feels a lot different when you are small. After you wash your self, Steph reaches down and grabs you.

You love how gentle she is with you, and doesn't really take advantage.

She swings you over to the top of her head, and places you over her gold, shiny, wet hair. You feel her strands cling on you. Down by her hands, you see her putting shampoo on her hands. She rubbed her hands together and braught them to her head. You grabbed tightly bu not pulling on to her hair, so that you wouldn't fall. Her hands crashed down on your body and spilled the pink gloop all around. You were soaked as she rubbed it in and out of her hair. She scrunched and cleaned her goddess-like hair.

Soon after cleaning her hair and washing it, Steph picked you ack up and put you on a small hand towel. She quickly dried herself off, and then started to rub you. She rubbed the soft cotton over your body, concentrating when she got to your cock. She rubbed her finger all around your dick.

Then she proceded with drying her hair.

The sound from the Blow dryer was so loud. You stood the on the toilet seat and watched Stephs godly hair flow and fly all around her. Drops of water drizzeled you.

After she was done in the bathroom, she took me and carried me back to her room.