- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is for the introduction only

Your eyes open in slight pain in a pitch black darkness, you feel your whole body swelling up and sweating. A warm sticky air sorrounds you in this darkness of nowhere. The most amazing smell of soft perfume and sweat wraps you like a warm blanket. You begin to enjoy this smell and lay down on the floor of the great abyss.  The floor is hot and lightly burns your body, but you don't care. You love this place so much...

      All of a sudden, the ground starts to shake violently and you are tossed about crazily. You start falling through the vastness of the space and you see a blinding light hit your eyes. You start tearing from the brilliant light nearly destroying your eyes.  You rush down the floor on a padded surface and towards the light, your eyes are now sorta adjusted to the light and you can make out your sorroundings as you lay on the trembling ground. The giant opening above you is rushing with air. You notice a giant finger looking column grabbing the inside. You study it and notice that it is a finger, with a beautiful red nail on the tip. Then the violent trembling stops and you see a blueish ground like an ocean outside the great scented room. You sprint toward the red nail to find out who this giantess is,(you have figured this out since you have read about giantesses in the past.) The nail flys out faster then light and you are holding on for dear life. You notice that the room you were in was the inside of a giant girl's Etnies sneaker. You got a boner off of thinking who your giant owner could be, how hot she could look.

Against the whistling wind you tryed to look at the face of the girl who's finger you were on...     you looked to see, and saw that your giantess was your friend:

STEPHANIE

 She was one of the hottest girls in JOHN MILLER HIGH SCHOOL. She had silky smooth dirty-blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and had beach blonde highlights. She had perfect blue eyer with long eyelashes and trimmed dark eybrows. her full pinkish-red lips were half-puckered and gave off a shiny gleam. She starred down at you on her nail with her amazing eyes.

"Hey Steve, what's up?"

"What's up?What did you do to me?"

"I shrunk you tiny Stevy... Don't you like it?"

"Sort of, your like a giant goddess now. But you could've told me first."

"Wait, so if I'm a goddess, then worship me."

"Worship you, how, and why, wait no, you should help me get back to normal!"

"I can always do that silly, I have a shrink-ray that also grows things."

"Are you sure"

"Yes, you have to have some fun with me"

"What kind of fun?"

"You'll see" she giggled, in her cute 11th grade voice.

She lowered you down to the blueish sea-like carpet. You looked up at the giantess that Steph had become. God was she hot. Her tan legs went up about 500 feet(you scale) and were covered by her dark blue-jean short skirt. Her ass stuck out slightly on the back of her skirt. Her tank top wrapped what you could see from down here. Her DD-cups were smooth and firm, amazing for a 11th grader...

Her hand went towards you and grabbed her enourmous socked feet, she picked up one foot and made it hover over you about 20 feet(your scale) a dark could of the most lovely scent ever made up your sky.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stephanie is Steve's one and only dream! Will the other's be so nice.