- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What's Steph have on her mind now?

You were in heaven. Steph was fulfilling your dream. Her feet were warm against your naked body.  Suddenly she took you up to her face. Her beautiful face. With her full red lips, and dreamy blue eyes. Her blonde hair messed up but still straight. She was a great sight.

"Now You'll help me cum!"

Your eye's opened up. You got another boner, from what she said. She gently stroked it with her pointer finger...

"Ok, get in there" She said.

Steph took you and put you on the bed. She was standing over you. She sat on your naked 12" body with her perfect pussy in your face... She bagan to thrust your face into her vagina, as your dick rubbed againts her ass. She was so horny, she was moaning loudly. Your face went into her wet pussy, very fast. Your penis was coming in and out of her giant ass painfully. She finally spewed on to you and sent your head flying into the bed. A soft, warm, wet juice covered half of your body, and overhead steph was breathing loudly. She leaned down to talk to you.

"That was amazing Steve!"

"I could say that too, Your pussy is great."

"Maybe I should show you to some other girls?"

"Like which ones?"

"I don't know, Jess, Latifa, Maria, Cami,... Everyone!"

"So I'll have to lick all of there feet??"

"Yeah, basically... You won't mind right. Maybe I should take you to school."

"I don't know, what if I get lost?"

"You'll be in my purse Steven."

"Ok, I'll go."

"Thanks"

She took her pointer and thunb and grabbed your dick. She rubbed it up and down, and you were crazy. Her red nail was banging on her sides, and her long, beautiful arm extended out to her body. The softness of her skin, and her image made you cum. You passed out.