- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Stephanie is fulfilling all of Steve's dreams, Will the other girls be as good?

 

       Stephanies foot hovered over you for a couple of seconds as she let you get the last glimpses of her socked foot. You could kinda make out the outlines of her toes...

You see her fingers grab the tip of her white sock.  She starts to pull on the sock. First you see her heel pop out. You see the perfectly-soft-looking sole start to appear after the heel. Then the ball of her foot came out and then the socked popped off and her left foot appeared over your tiny body.

Her foot is lightly tan and some-what pink...

She does the same with her right foot.

After both her soles have been completely exposed, she places them on either side of you so that you as a tiny guy could she up her legs and even the sides of her giant feet.  You get hit by a even more intense smell than before. Your tiny dick goes up really quick. You then, finally, realize that you were naked the whole time.     

Steph giggled.                                                                           

"So Stevie, what do think so far? You like being this small?

"Hell yeah Steph. You won't hurt me though, right, since your like 1000 feet tall right?

"I'm actually only about 250 feet tall to you... But yeah, If you do what I say."                                      

"Ok, I'll try... What do I have to do?"

"First off, I didn't take off my socks for nothing, Steve. You're gonna kiss, lick, and rub my feet with your tiny hands tounge. If you do a good job, I'll grow you to a foot tall and give you a special reward."

You think what that could be...

"Ok, I'll do it!" You say confidently, anxious to worship Steph's feet.

She picks you up, and you feel her warm fingers wrap your naked body. You slide down her finger, and your penis gets caught in one of her wrinkles. The vibration from her walking sends you into a crazy sensation.

"Ooh, Steven, not yet bug-boy..."

She pushes you into her palm.

You fall suddenly onto a slippery cotton cover on her bed. She climbs on the bed, making you jump several feet into the air... Her legs swing onto the bed over head. Steph bends her legs so that her feet lay on the bed and not tower over you like buildings...

"Ok Steve, get to work... Don't rush your self though."

Her toes are infront of you. The toes of your goddess, you giantess, your mistress.

You walk up to them slowly bracing yourself against the aroma of her feet. You are getting a boner just from the great smell.

Once you got to her big toe, you grabbed but a small portion of it. It was like 10 feet wide and 6 feet tall. You kissed the tip of it, and then the bottom of it. Her toes had a sour, but sweet taste to them, not vineragy like you imagined girls had. You now licked away at Stephs scrumptious toes with the greatest joy. She was moaning, feeling  you tiny wet tougne slide down her toes. She was leaning back...

You started to pound at her toes, because to her it felt like a small massage.  You were tired as you got to her pinkey. You felt like humping her toes and trying to fuck them, but you resited, thinking of the reward you'd get afterwards. You walked over to her right foot. You licked and worship and kissed her flawless feet. You crawled under her toes and was caught in between her toes. The smell made you tear because this was the center of the smell. You rubbed yourself around in the warm toes...

Her red nails parkled in the distance. You finally finished at her pinkey.

Steph was sweating from rubbing her clit... She was enjoying your service.

"Steven...... okkk, you diid a greeeaat job.... I'll... grow you to a foot... wait."

She grabbed a gun looking thing and shot it at you. A greenish light shot you and and you felt a tinglying sensation form around you...

You opened your eyes, and saw that you have grown,y ou were now sitting infront of a 50 foot tall Steph... She was sitting there rubbing her big boobs.

"Ok,... layy down on the ground..."

You jumped of the be which was 14ft off the ground, ( to you)

You landed in the softness of her carpet. The room looked a lot smaller.

"Steve, I'm gonna give you the ride of your life, then your gonna halp me out , OK?"

Her foot layed on your legs, and then slid up to your dick. She grabbed your penis inbetween her big and second toes. Her  other foot came over you and she placed her toe on your fore head, and her second toe on your mouth, so that you could see her throught the tiny creavice between her toes. She started to rub your cock slowly up and down, making each stroke send a wave of pleasure through you. Through the space between her toes, you saw her smiling down on you. She was concentrating on making every "Toe-Job" count. You opened your mouth and stuck your tounge out onto the toe that was on your mouth. She moaned. She gradually sped up, increasing a pain in your hips. She began then shaking and moaning while shaking you dick crazinly, you blew a load of cum in a fountain on her toes...

"Oh Yesss!!!, Oh Yesss Steve!!!" she screamed.

Her toes were wet from the sweat and from your cum. She continued to give your an amazing footjob and youloved it. You were really tired, though, because her toes were warm, and the sweat made you sleepy. You hoped that you wouldn't pass out on her. At the same time, you were getting ready for another explosion.

You saw her rubbing her boobs and vagina ferociuously. Sweating and trying to give you the foot-job of your life.

A couple of seconds later you blew a second load on her toes...

"I think that's enough for you Stevey." she said playfully. 

You were almost out breath and nearly unconciouse...

"Now it's my turn" Steph said