- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  Raikou's feeling may be a bit strong, obsessive and suffocation, but she means well and seeing how Arjuna Alter is on the horizon I wanted to give her thanks for all the hard work she's done for me farming...  Not that I intend to stop using her, I just recognize that her era is coming to an end in the Buster meta.

Summoned to help Chaldea’s Master defend the Human Order, the Servants that contracted with Fujimaru Ritsuka were always ready to fight alongside the inept Magus.  Unlike other Mages, including all the other Masters that Chaldea had conscripted into their ranks, Ritsuka wasn’t raised in a traditional Mage family but was instead just a normal teenager from Japan that barely met the requirements Chaldea set to fill their quota.  As such, while he lacked knowledge of thaumaturgy, mysteries, Phantasms and phenomenon typically hidden from mundane society, he also lacked the corrupt, depravity that those practicing Magecraft are steeped in.  He was also able to form genuine bonds with all of his Servants, regardless of alignment or mental state, as he trusted his Servants with his life and never claimed their victories or achievements as his own.  In a sense, they could all see that the nature of their Master was much like that of what a Heroic Spirit’s should be.

 

Even after they fulfilled their contracts with the Japanese youth and restored the Human Order, not only did all of his Servants stay in Chaldea for as long as they could, but also allowed the then Acting-Director of Chaldea, Leonardo Da Vinci, to record their Saint Graphs in a more detailed database that would allow them to be resummoned with their memories of Ritsuka intact.  So when Novum Chaldea was established and all the Heroic Spirits were called back to aid Ritsuka clear the new threat to humanity, the Lostbelts, despite the dire circumstances they were happy to be called upon again.

 

However, even if his capacity for maintaining so many contracts with Heroic Spirits is, quite frankly, freakishly high, it is impossible to supply each and every Servant with the mana necessary for battle.  With the support of Chaldea, only a handful of Servants can be present on the battlefield with their Master at a time.  This leaves the vast majority of Servants but in Chaldea to pursue their own goals and interests, so long as damages are kept to a minimum, waiting for their turns to be called on.

 


 

 

As she made her way through the angular corridors of the new Chaldea, Minamoto-no-Raikou looked around curiously.  “Maa…  Where am I now?  I just cannot get used to this new layout when everyone starts making their own alterations and additions.”

 

“Mama Raikou?”  Turning the corner behind the busty Berserker, the young Master approached her with a rectangular box in hand.  “I’ve been looking for you all morning.  I’m glad I was able to find you.”

 

“Ara, Master!  You were looking for me?  What can Mother do for you today?”  Elated that her Master so casually refers to her as a motherly figure, Raikou smiles to the kind young Magus.  “Hmm?  What do you have there?”

 

Blushing intensely, Ritsuka held out the box he was holding.  “Ha-Happy Mother’s Day!  I know it’s not much, but I hope you’ll accept this!”  He blurted out quickly, staring at her feet as he waited for her response.  There was a long, awkward silence as his heart pounded in his head, unable to look the motherly Berserker in the face until he saw a couple drops of water fall to the floor near her feet.  Hesitantly lifting his gaze, he saw Raikou clasping her hands over her mouth as tears ran down her face.  “Ah!  D-Did I do something wrong?”

 

Shaking her head, Raikou lowered her hands to reveal the huge smile she had and pulled her Master into a hug, nestling his head deeply into her bosom.  “No, Mother is just so happy!  Mother’s Day wasn’t a tradition back when I was alive, so I only know as much as I’ve been summoned with but… but… Oh, Master, Mother is so happy you would celebrate Mother’s Day with her!”

 

“Ma-Mama Raikou…”  With the only Servants he had been able to break the grips of being those on the low end of E Rank that also weren’t combatants themselves, Ritsuka was unable to free himself from the renown Mystic-slayer’s A Rank motherly embrace.  His face cradled in the overly stimulating soft mammaries and forced to breathe in the sweat laced air, with a faint, sweet fragrance mixed in, seeping through her thin bodysuit.  He didn’t exactly hate her hugging him, but it was extremely embarrassing.  “I can’t breathe…”

 

“Ah!  I’m sorry, Master.  Mother was just so happy.”  Not wanting to harm her Master, Raikou loosened her grip on her self-claimed son but didn’t let him go entirely.  He just looked so cute looking up at her from her bosom with those bright blue eyes.  “May I open it now?”  She asked, holding up the box that Ritsuka had brought.

 

Not even realizing that she had taken it, somehow, the black-haired boy nodded, happy for the slight amount of space she had given him but they were still close enough that all he could smell was her alluring scent.  “O-Of course.  I hope you like it.”

 

Because he is usually so quick to slip out of her hugs, Raikou continued to hold onto the young Master while she opened her gift.  Inside was a rectangular white cloth, folded neatly with some black and red kanji embroidered into it.  However, even before she pulled it out of the box to see the full design, the veteran monster-slayer recognized it.  “An ofuda?  But this material.  A towel?”  Now needing both her hands, the ravenette let go of the young Mage and held up her gift.  The pure white, microfibre cloth had been decorated with not just an ofuda seal, but the exact kind she and her retainers used to seal away oni and yokai when they were alive.

 

“I had Kintoki help.  He said you look so much happier exercising now then you did before.”  Ritsuka explained, not distancing himself from her despite the freedom to do so, their shoulders still touching.  “It’s not much, but I’m not as good as a cook as you or Emiya, and there’s nowhere to go buy a proper gift.  It may not actually work, but for ‘impurities’ like your sweat, I guarantee it will seal and lock away every drop.”  Chuckling a bit, he was attempting to keep her focused on his gift and not the bulge her intimate actions always caused in his pants.  “She really is so beautiful.  Had she been born in modern times she wouldn’t have had to hide her gender or risk her life constantly.  She could have been a great mother.”  It was more than her ample bust and wide hips that impressed in his mind that she was as she thought, a mother through-and-through.  Even if her Madness Enhancement meant she could easily go to extremes, Raikou’s maternal nature was second to none.

 

Looking at her gift, Raikou felt her heart flutter and motherly smile shifted to one of gratitude.  Her tears welled up once more.  “Oh, Master…  Mother loves it, thank you very much.”  Once more pulling him into an embrace, this time it lacked the energetic excessive enthusiasm she normally operated with and instead enveloped him in a warm, emotional aura.

 

It was no easier to escape from her this time, but his face wasn’t buried as deeply into her cleavage either.  Though Raikou has admitted to viewing Ritsuka as an adoptive son, much like Kintoki, by her own admission that also means she thinks of him as her lover as well and he could tell when one side was winning over the other.  The subtle delicacy in how she managed the pressure of her embrace, the placement of her hands, how close she pressed her body against his, this was not an embrace between mother and child.  “Ma-... Raikou…”  Wrapping his arms around her slim waist, Ritsuka accepted her affection and gratitude, filling his lungs with her potent but gentle aroma.

 

“Senpai?  Senpai, could you come to the Command Room for a moment please?”  Sounding from the communicator on his wrist, the ever diligent Mash’s voice called out.

 

More or less satisfied, Raikou released the young man and nuzzled the soft towel with her cheek.  “This is perfect timing, since Mother was about to go work up a bit of a sweat anyway.  Thank you again, Master.”  Giddy, she continued down the corridor as Ritsuka looked from his wrist to the more pronounced bulge in his pants.

 

“She must be happy with the gift if she didn’t notice this.”  Thinking back to an innumerable number of times since summoning the lovely Berserker when she’d offer to help him fulfill his lust, most often one she enticed him with to begin with, he was both thankful but a bit off guard that she didn’t.  “Um…  I’ll… I’ll be there in a minute, Mash.”  He replied to his communicator, taking one last look at the jiggle of his Servant’s plump, perfectly shaped butt from behind all that hair she had as she turned the corner.

 


 

 

While almost unnecessary, since for a Heroic Spirit the act of changing clothes was merely reshaping the mana they surround their bodies with, it was still encouraged that Servants ‘change’ in the dressing rooms.  This was mostly for decency, since there could be a moment where they are exposed when altering their clothing of choice, but also because there were plenty of womanizers among the male Servants contracted to Ritsuka.

 

As she entered the female only zone, clearly marked with a sign forbidding men from entering, her impeccable vision was able to still see signs of the childish vandalism that that irksome insect convinced some of the younger Servants to write on the wall under it.  ‘Except for Master.’  It had been cleaned off for the most part, but if one looked for it, it was easy to see.

 

“Not that I would mind, but there is a time and place for that sort of stuff.”  She thought, a touch of blush coloring her cheeks.  “I won’t abide indecency in public… but if Master were to sneak into my room.  Ufufu.”  Approaching her assigned locker, while it annoyed her that she was put between the two bothersome Oni that she wanted nothing more than to slay and save Ritsuka from their corruptive influences, she also couldn’t deny that they have been, aside from the Setsubun incident, beneficial in restoring and protecting humanity.  Thankfully, neither the easily distracted Ibaraki-Douji nor the constant thorn in her side Shuten-Douji were around.  Instead there was her neighbor just one locker past the banana oni wrapped in a towel as she drank a bottle of milk, a lingering dampness steaming off of her body as she chugged down her beverage.  “Maa… Artoria-ousama, good day.  Did you just finish a relaxing workout or were you just enjoying the sauna again?”

 

“Oh, the Mystic-slayer.”  Greeting the slightly bustier woman than herself, despite her manner of undress the flaxen-haired King’s demeanor didn’t falter in the least.  “While I was able to maintain an optimal level of performance from this body, my son made the experience anything but relaxing.”

 

“Ara ara, what have I told you about your tone?  I swear, this is why you have such a bad relationship with that girl.  Every child just wants their parents’ approval.”  While she knew it wasn’t entirely the Lancer’s fault, a Servant’s personality being recorded into the Throne at death and nearly impossible to change, the misunderstanding between all of the Artorias and Mordreds wasn’t something she or any of the other Servants should meddle with directly.  Setting her gift down on the bench, she opened her locker to get her water bottle.

 

“A gift?  Is it from Master?”  Artoria questioned, seeing the decorative box.

 

“Ufufu, indeed it is.”  Proudly puffing out her chest as she changed her clothing into a black sports bra and tight yoga pants, she held up the instantly treasured towel to show it off.  “A Mother’s day gift.”

 

While still emotionally muted from her exposure to her Holy Lance, causing her to lose most of her humanity and become closer to an existence like a Divine Spirit, that didn’t mean that she was entirely without feeling of her own.  “Oh?...”  Like most of the other female Servants, and even some of the male ones, Artoria had her own special kind of possessiveness towards Ritsuka, so the slight twitch in her eye didn’t go unnoticed by the boasting Berserker.

 

“No need to be jealous, Artoria-ousama.  That Master has given me this gift on this day is proof of our relationship as mother and son.  Your relationship with Master is different, is it not?”  As much as she wanted to brag and celebrate her gift, Raikou didn’t want to upset the other Heroic Spirits with it, with the exclusion of a few bugs scurrying around.

 

A near unnoticeable change in her breathing signifying her emotional state returning to normal, Artoria smiled as she unwrapped her towel and manifested her casual regalia.  “You’re right.  It is a beautiful gift.”

 

“It really is.”  She agreed as the Lancer excused herself and left the dressing room… with her rambunctious son following shortly after her.  Looking at the careful stitchwork, the loving attention to detail was plain to see.  “He really did a great job with this.  In fact, it could function as a proper seal if I just…”  Because it was fashioned after a seal she and her retainers would have used after slaying an oni or yokai, Raikou couldn’t help but think of the irritable bug next to her and all the times the grey-skinned oni had messed with her belongings.  If she hadn’t promised her Master that she wouldn’t, she would have separated the irksome bugs head from her shoulders again and exorcised her on the spot.  “But if it’s just a little prank… Ufufu.”  Channeling her mana into the stitching of her gift, Raikou transformed the towel into a temporary sealing container in and of itself.  Smirking in satisfaction, just picturing the look on the detestable oni’s face when she gets sucked into her towel, Raikou leaves it on the bench in front of her locker.  “Ara?  Ara, ara?  It’s not here?”  Looking in her locker again, with some of the worst acting, she gave herself an excuse to leave the area for a bit since, if nothing else, the drunkard of an oni seemed to be keen to her proximity whenever she wanted to mess with her.  “I must have left it in my room!  I guess I’ll run back and grab it.”

 

Snickering to herself, as her plan was perfect, she left to walk around the halls for a bit before returning to see if some evil little bug didn’t get sealed away into her towel.

 


 

 

“My, my, is there nothing more interesting to do around here?”  While originally she had done it on a whim to mess with the impressionable and excitable Ibaraki, once the Halloween singularity had ended and she returned to Chaldea, the mischievous Assassin Shuten-Douji had found that her Caster Spirit Origin had been recorded into Chaldea’s registry. This resulted in both versions of the infamous Great Oni coming to become a part of the organization and available to be called on by its Master for aid in battle…  This also meant that both needed to find constant sources of entertainment, adding a bit more chaos to the daily lives of those unfortunate enough to catch their interests.

 

Wandering the hall in her fundoshi and bib with the kanji for ‘oni’ printed on it, the Magifender Girl was tormenting her familiar-like puppet, plucking at his fur with a disinterested look on her face.  Since her current Haku was just a recreation using her mana, it wasn’t fun to play with, but it kept her from plucking the eyes out of the staff’s heads for the fun of it.

 

“Perhaps I should go make a complaint to Danna-han.  He should know better than to allow an oni to become bored.  Ufufu.”  Even in her thoughts, her habit of drawing out her vowels and using a low, sultry tone painted her words in only a way that Shuten-Douji could.  Ready to find the unsuspecting Master, Shuten-Douji was about to head straight towards his room when a particular scent caught her nose.  “Ugh.  Did I wander into a barn or is that cow about?  Hmm… well, I suppose it could be a bit interesting messing with her for a bit.”  As she turned the corner, she saw her target come out of the dressing room and rush towards the wing her room was located, muttering to herself how she ‘had to hurry back’.  Her playful grin growing larger, the magical oni girl stole into the changing area and easily located Raikou’s locker, and saw the new towel sitting on the bench.  “Oh, and what’s this?  It looks new, and this box… hmm, a present?”  Reaching out to touch it, her increased magic sensitivity noticed the aura of magic coming from the piece of fabric.  “Ah~!  I see, I see.  So that’s what that cow general had in mind.  Ufufu, as entertaining as becoming her sweat rag would be, I think I’ll have to take a pass on that.  She was so close too, as I’m sure my Assassin self wouldn’t have noticed this at all.”  Giggling and cackling with amorous delight, she coated her hand in a protective barrier so she could pick up Raikou’s trap safely.  “Though, I’d feel bad for her if someone didn’t fall for it.  Ufufufu…”

 


 

 

After wandering the halls for roughly 15 minutes, Raikou returned to the dressing room and was elated to see that not only was her towel not as she left it, but that someone was in fact sealed within it.  “I made it so it would only seal the insufferable bug, so that means…”  Picking up her towel victoriously, she smirked.  “Ara, ara?  Would you look at the sorry state you’re in, you nasty little bug.  I’ve warned you time and again not to touch my belongings with those filthy hands of yours. Now it’s finally time for you to pay the price.  But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to let you out… after you assist me with my workout routine.”  Draping her now occupied towel over her shoulders, she grabbed her water bottle and exited the dressing room through the door leading to the gym… not noticing the pair of long dark red tipped horns peeking out over the lockers.

 


 

 

As his consciousness stirred, the first sensation he felt was a wave of nausea that made everything feel fuzzy and his sight was out of focus.  “Oh, my head…”  As he tried to hold his throbbing head, he then noticed that he couldn’t move.  “Huh?  W-What’s going on!?”  Unable to talk as well, Ritsuka’s grogginess passed and he found himself staring up at a ceiling… and down at the floor simultaneously?  “What happened?  I remember...  I found Mama Raikou’s towel on the floor and picked it up to return it to her.  Then…”  Trying to sort out the events that led him to his current predicament, Ritsuka’s thoughts were interrupted when the shadow of the Berserker in question fell over him and she stood looking down at him.  She looked enormous!  She also seemed to have an idea of what was going on by the way she was smirking at him, but when he tried to signal her, he couldn’t do anything.

 

When she began to address him, that was when things started to make a bit more sense.  However, from the feeling of her hands grabbing him, the warmth of her body transferring into him and the scents of the changing room slowly getting absorbed into him, he needed to communicate with her before she used him thinking he was Shuten-Douji!

 

“Mama Raikou, it’s me, Ritsuka!  You didn’t trap Shuten in your towel, you got me!”  He thinks, trying to transmit his thought to her through their Master/Servant telepathy, but he could feel the seal blocking him.  “That actually makes sense… so then, how do I-!?”  Trying to think of another way out of his circumstances, Raikou draped him over her shoulders and he could feel his body conform over the curves of her soft, full breasts slightly.  Despite constantly having his head buried between the two mammaries, this felt more akin to holding them in his hands and stupefied him.  Every step had them bounce and jiggle, even in the tight sports bra trying its best to restrict their movements as much as possible.  “I knew they were big, but this feels ridiculous!”

 

With a bit of an extra skip to her step, Raikou’s victorious smile beamed so brightly as she walked through the gym towards the treadmills.  While they weren’t enough to challenge a Servant with Agility above E Rank’s top speed, it was enough to build up a healthy sweat and warm up.  “Well, it does feel like my stomach and buttocks have gotten a bit pudgier of late.”  Not that their body shapes could change from overeating or inactivity, Raikou poked at her almost unnaturally thin waistline and groped her backside to assess them.  “I hope you’re thirsty.  Master assures me that this towel is very absorbent.”

 

As she began to jog, the towel sealing Ritsuka fell off the crests of her breasts and hung to their sides instead, exposing the young mage to the concentrated stench of the Japanese Servant’s armpits.  Every swing of her arms buried a part of him between her arms and her body, and even though her bodysuit doesn’t restrict airflow that much, in places that would naturally have skin-to-skin contact it acted more as a film to cultivate her perspiration rather than evaporate it.  The sweat that quickly built up in the sweltering vices, as well as what rolled down her neck, was quickly and greedily absorbed by his gift to her.  “Oh, oh no!  I can not only smell it, but I taste it too.  Mama Raikou, please, let me out!  I’m not Shuten or Ibaraki.  It’s me!  Ritsuka!”  He couldn’t be anything but plead with her, hoping that she could hear him.  Not because he found the pungent stink soaking into him foul, quite the opposite.

 

Whenever she needed to quickly move him on the battlefield she’d naturally hold him close to her body so he wouldn’t get hurt, not noticing some of the more intimate holds she had put him in in the heat of the moment.  He’s had his face in her armpits more times than he could count, and had just as many restless nights remembering it.  It took so much willpower to not bury his face in her breasts or underarms whenever he saw her looking even a little bit sweaty, and the mystery of what her butt and crotch smelled like in a similar state gave him no end of trouble with his lust.

 

“If she uses me as a towel like this… I… I won’t be able to…”  As the beautiful Berserker finished her light jog, he was already losing his mind to her heady scent.  It wasn’t just absorbing into the microfibres, it was soaking his thoughts and reason.  “Mama Raikou!”

 

“Maa~  Master was right.  This really does ‘seal’ away all of my impurities.”  Giggling at the torment she believed she was subjecting her hated nemesis to, Raikou wiped the sweat from her brow and made sure to thoroughly dry her underarms.  Getting off the treadmill, she went over to the free weights to continue her routine, wiping up the sweat from her lower back and taut stomach.

 

Getting a break from his sweat soaking duties, Ritsuka was doing his best to keep his rationale as his being was marinating in the pleasant reek as Raikou dropped him on the floor between her feet.  If the olfactory overload wasn’t stimulating enough, he was forced to stare up as she loaded up more than 3000 lbs. on a crossbar and started doing squats over him.  The pure black material of her yoga pants stretched thin over her plump rear everytime she lowered her body, conforming perfectly to the pronounced curves and showing glimpses of the flawless skin hidden behind them.  “Ahh…  Mama Raikou’s butt.  So close…  So sexy…”  Drops of her perspiration began to rain down as she continued rep after rep without tiring, and all he could do was look up and stare.  There was no way to communicate with her, no way to let her know he was there.  All he could do was act like a proper towel and allow himself to become saturated in her scent.

 

“Phew.  That should for now.”  Putting away and wiping down the equipment she used, Raikou picked up her towel and wiped her the sweat running down her neck as she took a drink from her water bottle.  “Oh, but you seem to be reaching your limit.  Maa, but I have so much more planned for today, are you going to be able to handle it all?  You’re not going to drown in my sweat, are you?”  Playfully mocking her captive, Raikou noticed that with the excessive amount she had been sweating there was barely a dry spot left on her towel.  “And I thought drinking in excess was the only thing you were good for.  Hora, look, I have a nice, steamy drink from you right here.”  Spreading open her cleavage a bit, rivers of her sweat ran down into the deep valley and pooled where the mounds of fatty tissue met.

 

“N-No!  No, M-Mama!”  As she began to lower him into the steamy crevice, the last vestiges of Ritsuka’s rational mind screamed at him of the danger.  There was no coming back from this.  “Mama!  Mama!”

 

However, unable to hear her Master’s pleas, the Berserker stuffed her gift between her breasts so deeply that she reached under her sports bra and pulled the towel through slowly.  Not only did it feel great to get rid of most of the pooling liquid, the domination and control she had over her vile foe was almost intoxicating.  It had been difficult to put down Shuten-Douji in life, she was never afforded the leisure of making the indecent oni suffer before beheading her, so today she wanted to make the most of this.  “Ahn~!  Yes, that’s it.  Drink it all you vile insect.  I prepared it just for you.”  Holding up her towel after only a single pass between her breasts, it had reached its saturation point and was dripping wet.  “Ara, it seems you are at your limit already.  I suppose I should wrap things up early if you can’t go any further.”

 

As she headed towards the doors to the showers and saunas, what was left of Ritsuka’s psyche felt a sense of relief.  His thoughts were dyed in her chokingly thick scent and in complete disarray, but at least he’ll get released soon, hopefully.  Unfortunately, as she approached the exit, it wasn’t the doors the busty Berserker was heading to, but the sink.

 

Folding up her gift neatly, Raikou held it over the sink and began to wring the sweat from it, with a dark smile.  With her powerful grip, she was able to squeeze most of the excess liquid from her towel and unfurled it to inspect her work.  “Maa!  Would you look at that?  It appears I spoke too soon.  Why, I think I could exercise for hours with how well you drink up my sweat.”

 

“Ahhh!  Mama...  M-More...  Mo-More…”  His mind completely blank of anything else, Raikou had not only soaked him in her scent, but wringing him dry had infused it in him.  Her stink, her taste and her warmth, they were a part of him now, to the base levels of his thought processes.  “Ma-Mama… M-More…  More…  Mama…”

 

Draping her towel over her shoulders once more, Raikou headed back towards all the equipment the Chaldea had to offer.  There were so many of the machines she had never had a chance to use before.  “I think I will make this an all day workout.  I hope my partner can keep up.”

 


 

 

“My, it’s been so long since I last exercised so much!  It certainly doesn’t feel like I’ve been here for six hours.”  Entering the changing room after she was satisfied with the number of times she’d completely saturated her gift and wrung it out, Raikou was once more dripping from her perspiration.  Her exercise outfit was equally soaked but now that she was in a female only environment she simply dissipated them and stepped into a shower stall.  However, she didn’t start running the water right away and instead held up her precious gift, smiling.  “What do you think, little sweat bug?”  By now her scent must have driven the filthy oni to tears, if she could cry that is, and was likely begging to be set free.  “You know, I was willing to let you go early if Master needed you, but unfortunately for you it seems he was able to make do without you.  Thankfully he’s been doting more on that lonely, giant Alter Ego girl and she can do your job much better.  If he doesn’t call on you today, perhaps we can have more fun tomorrow too!”

 

The hours of being steeped in his Servant’s heavy scent had taken its toll but Ritsuka, as humans are known to do, had started to become accustomed to not just her aroma but taste as well.  “Another day with Mama?  Another day soaking up her…”

 

While she normally wouldn’t bother to, since she was going to wash up by this point, Raikou decided to give her captive one last, and now in the semi-privacy of a shower stall far more intimate, pass over her body.  Wordlessly humming, she wiped off her face first, and the fact that even she was aware of the intense odor made her giggle at how much worse it must have been for her prisoner.  She then got her arms and back, then paid particular attention to her massive breasts, pushing into her curves and letting her hands sink into the flesh more than necessary.  “Ahn!  Mmm, I’m a bit sensitive today.  Am I?  Oh, I am.  How troublesome.”  Squeezing her breast firmly, Raikou saw a thin, spray-like mist of milky fluid come out of her nipple.  The thicker liquid mixed with her sweat and ran down to the underside of her breasts, dripping onto her subtle abs and disappearing into her trimmed bush.  “Master doesn’t seem to have noticed the breast pads in my suit yet, but I really wish he’d let me spoil him just a little.  Mother is quite confident in her flavor, ufufu.”  Coating a finger in her own milk, she brought it up to her mouth and sucked it clean, evaluating its taste.  “Mmmm.  Here, you try some too.”

 

“Milk!?  Mama Raikou is lactating?  But she’s not…  Servant’s can’t…”  As he was brought closer to the leaking teat, Rituska could identify its sweet perfume under the pungent body odor.  It spreads through the stitching of the towel and the flavor, much like she sweat, ingrained itself in his mind, like the batter of kintsuba.  “So thick and creamy…  Ah, it tastes delicious…  Mama’s milk…”

 

After cleaning up the bit of milk leaking from her nipple, the motherly Berserker began to wipe off the underside of her soaked chest when she got an idea.  Lifting up one of her breasts, she allowed the weight of it to rest entirely on her hand, and towel, and bounced it a couple times.  “If I remember correctly, you believe my bosom is too big, do you not?  Well, how do you like them now?  This is the burden of motherhood I proudly carry.”  Using the towel like a sling, she held one of her breasts aloft.

 

“He-Heavy!”  With the full heft of one of the Berserker’s mammaries bearing down on him, Ritsuka felt the weave of the threads stretch and loosen.  Raikou boasted one of the largest breast sizes in all of Chaldea, and the strain on him was only half of her burden.  That’s to say nothing of the intense heat and steam of sweat that escaped one the mound of fat and milk was picked up and more rivers of perspiration gathered to form a short waterfall cascading over her stomach and over her crotch.  “I’m stretching…  I-It hurts…”

 

“Mmm, that feels wonderful.  It gets so hot and stuffy under there, but I don’t have to tell you that, do I?  Here, try this side as well.”  Dragging her tormenting out for as long as she could, Raikou made sure to wipe up all the stale sweat under her bosom and repeated her actions with the other side.  Once her underboob was as dry was she could make it, she dragged her towel, and captive, lower and pressed them firmly against her sweat-soaked sex.  “Ahn!  Ufufu… not only am I forcing that irksome bug to smell my crotch, it’s Master’s present touching me as well.  Ahh~  It’s like Master is here himself, so full of youthful vigor like a healthy, growing boy.  If only he’d let Mother take care of all that pent up frustration.  Mmmm, yes… let Mother take care of it all for you.”  While normally an advocate and in some cases enforcer of public decency for Chaldea, self appointed of course, when it came to Ritsuka, Raikou’s self-restraint hardly even won out over her lust.  She was his mother and Servant, he her son and Master.  The fact that she wasn’t allowed to sleep in the same bed together was bothersome enough, but seeing him go unfulfilled was painful.

 

With barely any time to recover from carrying the literal weight on his Servant’s shoulders, Ritsuka was forced into the maternal woman’s nethers with no warning and held there as the soft flesh began to heat up and the honey-like nectar began to seep from the delicate folds.  The smell that flowed from her sex was one etched in his memories as he recalled one morning, the last morning Raikou was allowed to wake him up by herself, he opened his eye after feeling something weighing down on him only to see her crotch and rear hovering less than a centimeter from his nose as she was pulling down his pants!  Though she was stopped before ‘tending to his morning desires’, the dampness of the crotch of her bodysuit and the powerful smell stayed with him ever since.  Unlike the intense stench of her sweat that invaded and adhered itself to the pleasurable parts of his mind, ashamed as he was to admit it, he had used that scene and the dizzying smell numerous times to masturbate in secret.  “Mama’s pussy!  It smells even stronger than I remember it!  Deeper, bury me deeper Mama.  I… I can’t anymore!”  Her pheromones called to his primal libido, and rather than strip it away by force like her sweat did, Ritsuka abandoned his restraint and embraced being used by the beautiful, mature woman.

 

Reigning in her moans and regaining a bit of self-control, only because she was still in a somewhat public space, Raikou pulled the towel away from her crotch as strands of the copious, viscous lust stretched and broke off.  “As fun as this has been, I believe it’s time to finish this.”  While she doubted she’d ever get an opportunity like this again, the black-haired woman smiled darkly at her presumed oni captive.  “How are you holding up in there?  There’s only one place left for you to clean up today, though hopefully Master doesn’t notice you’ve gone missing and we can continue our little bit of fun.  Enjoy your final task.”  Bending over slightly, she brought the lust addled Magus behind her and spread her ample backside with him, pressing the towel deeply in the foul smelling crevice.  Without the worry of staining his gift, she ground it into her greasy anus.  

 

“So much…  Too much Mama…”  Enraptured, craving more and more to be closer to his beautiful mother, Ritsuka’s senses were becoming overwhelmed.  It was already taxing on a human mind to be sealed into an object to begin with, but the constant erosion of his will from the sweat and the heat, the assault on his lust from her breast milk and sexual fluids, and now being suffocated in the chokingly thick fumes of her ass, he’s consciousness was fading.  It had to, otherwise he’d run the risk of acquiring a higher rank Mental Pollution skill than Phantom of Gilles.  “Mmm…  Mama’s butt…  Everything…  about Mama… is… beaut...i...fu-...”

 

“Maa, how embarrassing it must be to be used to wipe your enemy’s backside!  Though it is the most fitting position for something like you.  Ahh~  Keeping you around in this capacity is actually refreshing.  I’m not merely tolerating your existence but rather enjoying it.”  Compared to when she poisoned and beheaded the Great Oni, Raikou was relishing this victory over her so much more.  “If I talk with Master, could I convince him to let me keep her?  Ahh~!  I don’t want to let her g-!?”  And then, in the midst of her unspeakable pleasure… she heard it.  The stifled laughter of who she thought was sealed in her towel!  “N-No… No, there are two of them in Chaldea.  It could still be….”  A cold sweat ran down her spine as she threw open the shower stall door.

 

“Ahhh ah…  I told you to keep your voice down.”  The ever sultry, borderline bored voice of the kimono-clad version of one of Japan’s Three Great Yokai said, though the smile on her face made her words seem less like a scolding.  “Cow’s have better hearing than you’d expect.”

 

Trying to contain her laughter, the Caster version of Shuten-Douji wiped a tear from her eye.  “Oh, you’ll have to forgive me.  Unlike you, I don’t possess a Presence Concealment skill, but she seemed to be enjoying herself so much I couldn’t help it.  Who do you suppose she was talking to?”

 

“I haven’t the foggiest, and now that she’s noticed us the fun has been spoiled.”  The Assassin said, dismissing the comment and turning to walk away.  “Though perhaps her mind is going on her.  Mad cow disease?  Maybe dementia?  She’s past her prime, so she should just retire already.”

 

Leaving with her other, the other Shuten-Douji smirked at Raikou’s dumbfounded face.  “Well whoever she’s been talking to, it was an entertaining enough way to pass an afternoon.”

 

Both of them?  But my seal was designed to only work on oni.”  For some reason, the amused looks on their faces had put a sense of foreboding in her head as Raikou slowly looked to the towel in her hand.  The seal had been activated, there was no mistaking that.  “Was it Ibaraki?  Oh, there is another oni, but she’s well behaved so I hope it wasn’t her.”  Hoping, for the first time ever, to see the blonde oni, Raikou released her captive from her seal and was shocked to see her precious son passed out on the floor at her feet.  “Master!?”

 


 

 

As he began to wake up, there was a distinct lack of any of the new scents of Raikou he had become so accustomed to.  While it was a relief, he also couldn’t help but feel like the air was a bit too… light.  It was easy to breathe and left no impression on him except for a lingering whiff of Raikou’s gentle aroma.  However, there was also something warm enveloping his hand, so he cracked his eyes open to see the busty Berserker herself sitting by his bedside holding his hand in her normal bodysuit.  “Mama Raikou?”

 

“Master!?  Oh thank goodness you’re alright.”  Alerted to his awakening, Raikou went to pull him in for a hug like she normally would, but stopped as tears welled up in her eyes.  “I’m so sorry, Master.  I am such a horrible mother, sealing you into the gift you gave me and then using you to… to…”  She was sure that he would hate her for what she did.  Just thinking about everything she had done again mortified her.  That was nothing that should happen to a person, let alone her beloved son.  An insect on the other hand…  However, to her surprise, the young Master tossed himself into her lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly.

 

“It’s alright, you didn’t know.”  He reassured her, burying his face in her lap and squeezing tightly.  “You’ll always be my ‘Mama Raikou’.”

 

“Oh, Master.  Thank you.  Thank you so much for forgiving Mother.”  Placing her hand on him, she rubbed his back affectionately, happy to be so easily forgiven even if she hadn’t, and likely never would, forgive herself.  “It was supposed to just be a little prank on that troublesome bug.  I never would have thought she’d alter it to trap you.  I’ve already undone the change I made to your wonderful gift.  It’s just a novelty towel again.”  To prove it, she held up the Mother’s Day gift again.

 

“O-Oh…  Really?”  There was a disappointment in his voice that was difficult to miss as he looked at what was essentially his body for the better part of the day, still unwashed, with a forlorn expression.  Burying his face back in her lap, particularly her crotch and inhaling deeply to take in as much of her yet to be washed scent as he could.  “Mama’s body was more enjoyable than I thought it would be.  I wouldn’t mind it happening again.”

 

She was too stunned to reply right away, and simply allowed him to bury his head between her legs as he wished.  She had been so afraid that he’d hate her that she never considered the possibility of him actually enjoying being treated as her sweat towel.  Slowly, she spread her legs to allow him to get deeper into her crotch and leaned back in her chair until he was poking her sex with his nose.  Even through her bodysuit, her lower lips enveloped his nose and she unconsciously held the back of his head firmly against her.  “Maa maa.  I never would have thought you were such a dirty boy, Master.  Mother is rather dirty herself right now, but…”  Pushing back from his bed, Raikou smiled softly to the clearly aroused Magus and held up the towel.  “... since I haven’t washed up yet, perhaps I could go for a quick run.  Would you like to join me?”

 

This time, since she knew it was him, she could be gentler and more affectionate.  Since she released him in the showers until now, she cursed Shuten-Douji for making her do such horrible things to her son, but seeing the want and anticipation in his eyes, feeling him tightly grasp her buttocks as she climbed into bed with him before making good on her promise, and finally getting to see his adorable face as he clamped onto her breasts to drink the milk she had been wanting to feed him for so long, she couldn’t believe what she was feeling.

 

In her long history of fighting and exorcising dangerous yokai, she was aware the difference between a yokai and kami was simply how the people perceived it’s actions.  So while she knew Shuten-Douji had a connection to heavenly beings, for bringing her closer to her beloved son, for today at least, she thought of one of the Three Great Yokai as a kami.

 

“But I’m not offering her any prayer…”

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)! www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282