- Text Size +

"Nuh-uh" Lillian suddenly grabbed you with lightning speed and left Jen baffled that she could so quickly pick up something so small.
"I'm just getting started" She said, still with her usual smug grin
"Aw, c'mon, you already had him walk on your butt until now..." Jen complained
"Yeah but there's one more thing I want to do before you get him" Lillian said and brought you right above her crack. She let you stare at the abyss for a few seconds before she nonchalantly dropped you in. Jen gasped and watched in disbelief as her speck-sized crush plummeted straight into Lillian's massive crack, soon disappearing into its darkness.
"I wanna play a little game of explorer with my best friend" She explained, Jen gave an annoyed huff, feeling cheated out of her own fun time
"Just climb out to get out of there" She said to you as you fell, you were so baffled right now you could hardly believe it. Lillian had just decided to drop you right into her huge ass and make a "game" out of it, but given your size, you'd have to play along.

"Let me get this straight, your idea of a game is to drop Blaise in your butt and make him explore?" Jen asked in annoyed disbelief.
"Yup" Lillian cheerfully replied, annoying her further "It shouldn't even be a surprise by this point, besides, he does like my big booty" She giggled and teasingly wiggled her hips, making her large meaty globes wobble and jiggle rather wildly.
"I think you might be going too far..." Jen said after having been left speechless for a few seconds.
"It's fine. He's doing alright... so, how about this? After he climbs out of my butt you can do whatever you want to him, I just want to see if he does. Deal?"
Jen sighed, facepalmed and shook her head.
"Deal... besides, it's not like I have much of a choice now..." she said, to which Lillian smiled. Jen pulled up a computer chair, put it near Lillian and sat down, staring at her huge butt and feeling some anxiety, wondering if you'd even be able to climb out of something so large. She also chuckled internally at the sheer absurdity of the situation: Her crush had been reduced to pretty much a speck, and she was staring at her friend's fat ass awaiting for him to climb out of it.
'I shouldn't be surprised... yet I am' she thought

You couldn't believe what was happening. After wandering for who-knows-how-long, you learned you had been shrunk and had been walking on Lillian's gigantic ass all this time, only for her to throw you back into it, this time, right into her crack. You shook your head, knowing too well this was the exact kind of thing she'd pull if she ever came across a chance like this, so in a way, you shouldn't be all that surprised, but were still annoyed, even more so by the fact that she was completely nonchalant about it. As you kept on falling, you heard her say that you would have to climb out on your own, much to your chagrin. Looking around, you knew you were incredibly small and that Lillian was quite big where it counted, but it was still mind-boggling how deep and vast her crack was to you, a canyon that'd put the grand one to shame.

After what felt like a few minutes, and things had gotten gradually darker, you had a soft landing, slamming down in between the two huge gelatinous walls at your sides. It wasn't as bad as you thought, at least in terms of impact, since it was like falling upon a cloud or a waterbed, though you quickly remembered what this place truly was, as you were hit by the lingering smell from Lillian's previous farts, which, trapped between such colossal meaty masses, had a much harder time at escaping and diffusing into the outside air.

You sighed in resignation, you'd have to climb these "mountains" that probably dwarfed the whole Everest at your scale since you doubted you'd be getting out in any other way anytime soon. You grumbled as you began climbing the warm, squishy flesh, thinking that you were going to give her quite a piece of your mind for dropping you into such a place, and knowing she had just farted moments before. As soon as you gripped the soft "wall", the whole thing quivered, and you heard her giggling.

"What's so funny?" Jen asked with little enthusiasm.
"It tickles..." Lillian replied "He's tickling me..." she added in a more taunting/teasing tone.
Jen raised an eyebrow. She knew Lillian could make Blaise blush, after all, her curves, especially the lower ones, were outrageous, and even she was aware few red blooded guys would be able to resist that kind of thing, but knowing him, and knowing how long he'd known her, she doubted he'd be trying to tickle her on purpose.

And indeed, you weren't, as it was merely a side effect from your diminutive size, every time you gripped a handful of her extremely soft flesh, the entire gigantic wall quivered. Somehow, it wasn't much of a surprise that her butt was this sensitive, as many times before she even boasted, and demonstrated, the ability to identify any object in her buttcrack by sense of touch alone. Ironically, this also played against her, since it disproved that she could have random objects thrown in there without her noticing. Most of the time, it was pencils, erasers or pencil sharpeners that were knocked off your table or desk by her fat rear bumping into it. You shuddered, realizing you currently sort of shared those objects' fate, but that only made you more determined to press on to get out of here as soon as possible, despite it being undeniably luscious, Lillian's huge butt was pretty gross to be inside of, and that was by its smell alone. Your arms' hairs stood on end as you also internalized the fact that you were grabbing handfuls of the inside of her crack while climbing.

'I might need bleach to wash my hands after this... or friggin muriatic acid...' You thought

Jen stared intently at Lillian's butt for several minutes in silence, just waiting for her crazy "game" to be over. She knew that Blaise would probably want to take a bath and wash his clothes, things she'd be more than happy to help with and blushed slightly at the thought.

"Hmm? I didn't know you swung that way" Lillian chuckled and teasingly wiggled her hips, making her oversized jello-like globes jiggle considerably and for quite a few seconds "Enjoying the view?"
"I'm not into girls..." Jen sighed in annoyance "And you know damn well why I'm looking at that ass..." she said with a faint hint of a growl.
"Oh, right..." she said, trying to sound as if she had forgotten already
"How's he doing by the way?" Jen asked
"He's doing alright, he's already halfway through, but he keeps tickling me, I'm not sure he even wants to leave..." Lillian giggled
"Wow, I didn't know he was such a good climber" Jen raised an eyebrow, surprised you climbed what in your scale had to be a few miles upward in just under half an hour.
'Then again, she said something about the shrunken people having increased physical ability or something like that' Jen thought, however, she was unaware that you had never even landed at the "bottom" and that were climbing already from halfway deep in her crack.
"I doubt he wants to stay, it can't smell very nice in there..." Jen said with the slightest smile
"Well, I doubt he even notices the smell anymore, I've had my ass on his face more times than you can count" Lillian chuckled in response. Jen shuddered, knowing that as outrageous as those claims may sound, they were true.

You were in decent shape, as you enjoyed playing soccer and swimming, but man, this was on a whole other league. You were even surprised you could climb at all. You wondered if being this tiny came with some kind of superpower side effect, because pulling up your weight countless times as you went what had to be hundreds of meters straight up shouldn't have been possible. But even if that was a blessing in disguise, the sheer size of Lillian's butt pretty much negated the benefit. Not only it still reeked of her last farts, but the atmosphere felt heavy, moist and uncomfortably warm. The hint of saltiness to the moisture likely meant that it came from her butt's sweat, making you gag at the thought. It was a hot summer day after all. To make matters worse, the enormous wall you kept on climbing periodically shook, sometimes a lot more powerfully than the others, Lillian's muffled giggling indicated she was ticklish, and there was nothing you could do about it.

Roughly 45 minutes had passed since Lillian started her ridiculous "game" and Jen was growing impatient.
"Lillian, it's been almost an hour... Come on, just let him out already..." She said, trying to reason with her.
"I'll let him out when he climbs up. Relax, he's getting there..." Lillian said, making Jen sigh in resigned frustration.
"Think about it... if he can't climb out of my booty, that means he won't be able to climb out of your cleavage either" She added with a cheeky smile.
"Even if I put him in there, and I'm not saying I'm going to, I could just pick him up myself" Jen said
"Please, it's just the two of us in here, there's no need to pretend... I know you totally want to smother him with those massive knockers of yours" Lillian said, making her go beet red.
"...I-I don't w-want to smo-th-ther him..." She stuttered, looking away embarrassedly.
"Even if you don't mean to, if he goes down that grand canyon he's going to be enveloped by millions of tons of boob flesh in there" Lillian shrugged, making Jen blush harder.
"I can tell you he feels really good... and maybe now you understand, I kind of want the same thing, but with a different pair of assets in my case" She said, suggestively wiggling her hips. Jen sighed in defeat, Lillian had pretty much cornered her as far as arguments would go, and there was no point in denying she wanted you to explore certain bits of her gifted anatomy.
"Fine, I'll just wait..." She said, to which Lillian hummed a quiet happy tune, focusing on feeling your tiny efforts...