- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The main focus of these stories are butt and farts, though boobs are not discarded. Not into feet, piss, and not much into vore either (mouthplay would be fine though).

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello there, Random anon here. It's been a hwile since I posted anything here, but if you've looked at my interactive you'll know I've been doing quite a bit of work on the story, plus several good additions from other authors. Hope you enjoy this one too!

You smile upon seeing that it's Saturday, which means you've got two whole days to have fun and forget about school. You watch TV until you finish your breakfast and turn it off. Your mood is excellent and the food you made was pretty friggin good too. Finally fully awaken, now you wonder if you made any plans during the week... Your memory seems to be a bit blurry from the sheer boredom from being at school 5 days in a row. Lillian and Jen almost always made those days fun and interesting, but even they felt like this was an incessant drag and that classes should've ended weeks ago.


You decide to go through your phone's text messages to look for any clues as to whether you made plans or not, though even if you didn't remember, the girls would be sure to do so if they felt you'd be running late, although you still would rather find it out by yourself and not risk being thought of as careless about your plans together with them. You're not even sure, you kinda assumed by default it'd be with both, but it may have well been something with just one of them. Even if you didn't have any formal plans, you could easily go pay Lillian or Jen a visit, though you're only familiar enough to do so with the former. Alternatively, you could just spend the day playing videogames and catch up on your large Steam backlog. You also remember that your mom is probably sleeping in, but when she gets up, she may want to spend time with you if you don't go anywhere.

You tap the messaging app on your phone and decide to start looking...

======================================================

You got a text from Jen saying she wants to hang out. That immediately brightens your day and gets your heart racing, but that racing is not quite long lived as you see the full text, where she mentions Lillian is with her. Not that much of a downgrade, though your nose could use a break from her. Yet, you don't mind as much feeling her huge butt on you, but you quickly shake that thought off. You look forward to seeing Jen though, and that makes everything worth it.

Still, it's probably the best plan there is for you today, so, without questioning it much, you shower and dress up decently to go see your friends. As you lock your house and leave you look back at the phone again, wondering exactly where you were meant to go, since you didn't check the first time.

======================================================

You see that they said that they'd be waiting for you at Lillian's house, which isn't much of a surprise given she lives literally next to your house. So, you just walk a few steps to the other house, as neither your mom nor Lillian's ever bothered with building a fence to divide their property, since they're friends and don't care as much about that kind of thing.

You stopped as you reached the door, you knew Sheila considered you 'family' and gave you the 'privilege' of being able to come and go as you pleased, at any time. Whenever she's at home, she doesn't even bother locking her door, but even when she's not at home, she'd given you keys to her house, should you find yourself locked out of yours or something. Still, you never felt entirely comfortable just walking in as if you owned the place. Your inner debate, however, is cut short as the door suddenly opens and you see a smiling Sheila.

"Hello there, hon. Were you looking for your keys?" She greeted you
"Uhh... yeah, I wasn't sure if it'd be locked..." You lied, taking the excuse that she just unwittingly handed you
"Silly Blaise, I never lock the doors when I'm at home, you should know that. Come in!" She said and you followed her inside, keeping some distance though, as her huge butt sticks out quite a bit.
"The girls are waiting for you in Lilly's room" She said as she went back to the couch to sit and watch TV
"If you're hungry you know my kitchen is yours..." she added
"Thank you... I'm good, I just had breakfast..." You replied, scratching your head nervously, and she just gave you a kind smile in response.

You walked to Lillian's room, a place you were nearly as familiar with as your own room. Your heart still pounded harder than usual in your chest, and with a deep breath, you gently opened the door...