- Text Size +

You had no idea what exactly had just happened, but going by the giggling you heard, you were pretty sure Lillian was responsible somehow, yet, you couldn't even begin imagining how she pulled all of this off. Before you could even try getting up again, there was another sudden quake that made you fall face-first upon the doughy surface you had been struggling to walk on, then you were forced to cling to it as best as you could as it kept on wobbling and jiggling randomly, somehow withstanding huge waves of the gelatinous "ground" rippling all across the vast expanse you found yourself on.

Jen had been startled by the sudden noise but also surprised by Lillian doing such a reckless thing while having Blaise way tiny and on her big butt, but unlike her, Lillian herself was laughing and shook her hips some more to make her enormous booty jiggle and wobble yet more wildly. Both girls still refrained from talking too much, however, since they were playing what Lillian dubbed "the prank of the century" on you, and despite this, Jen was still on board, because she thought that it'd be mostly harmless as long as she was there to keep Lillian in check.

Lillian enjoyed a hearty chuckle, she could barely feel your tiny steps, but she definitely felt you clinging onto her butt when she ripped just one fart that by itself shook her large cheeks pretty noticeably. But she wanted more, and as her belly rumbled slightly, she knew she had far more in storage... Just as Jen's initial shock wore off, she briefly smiled before ripping a louder, longer fart that even made her huge cheeks clap. Despite not looking at her, she perfectly pictured Jen's face as she heard her let out a muffled gasp and couldn't help but chuckle some more.

You could no longer hear the girls talking, which was slightly odd.
'I wonder if Jen left the room after that one...' You thought, and oddly enough, at least smell-wise, Lillian's fart wasn't even that bad, and upon realizing that, you questioned some of your life choices. Still, you could at least hear Lillian's distant giggling, so you couldn't tell what was going on. When the "terrain" beneath you finally settled, you stood up and started running to get the heck away from this place as soon as possible. You didn't even get to do more than two strides before another roaring explosion erupted from the distance, and with it, a deafening rumbling noise that put thunder to shame as well as a shockwave that knocked you hard on your back, and of course... a much worse smell.

'Please don't tell me she did that dumb Simpsons thing and stacked many megaphones one over another to make her farts this loud...' You thought somewhat exasperated, but more annoyed than anything else. But even if she pulled off that kind of thing, it didn't fully explain the smell, but then again, it wasn't like Lillian couldn't easily stink up entire rooms, or even larger places like the school hall, or even the gym, albeit for much shorter time, owing to its sheer size and being somewhat open despite being located indoors. Knowing what was coming next, you clung hard onto the ground under you as the gigantic rippling waves soon followed.

"Really? You could've blown him away!" Jen mouthed at Lillian when she turned her head to see her, she gave her a smug smile in response.
"Yeah, I could have, but he's safe and cozy on my soft cheeks" She mouthed back, making Jen growl quietly and facepalm.
As much as she hated it, she was right, and despite her carefree and overly playful nature, there was always this weird sense that Lillian knew what she was doing nearly all the time, even when otherwise logic dictated she wouldn't.

Lillian knew she had a lot more gas stored, but after "testing the waters" she decided that ripping another one might push her luck with Jen too much, at least for now. Besides, she could tell Jen wasn't going to wait much longer before revealing Blaise that he had been pranked, and how much. She looked forward to that part herself, and almost couldn't wait. She looked at Jen's eyes as they drifted down to fixate on her butt, or rather, on the tiny speck on it. If they weren't paying attention, it could easily be mistaken for a tiny mole, or even a stray crumb. Lillian felt an unusual sense of pride from seeing her largest prized assets dwarf someone so badly. She wished she could've pulled this off on Celeste just to shut her up for good.

After the seemingly incessant jiggling stopped, you, now wary of whatever was going on decided to sit still and wait, but after a few more minutes you noticed nothing was happening. You got up, expecting the ground to tremble again, but it didn't. You even jumped on it and bounced a few times, but everything was still, or as still as something close to jell-o could be. You sighed in relief. The vast landscape around you was as alien as it was the first time you saw it, you simply couldn't make any sense of it, and the fact that things were blurred rather badly in the distance even made you wonder if your eyes were ok. But you doubted Lillian would go as far as to drug you or to impair your senses permanently.

As you walked more and went up, you realized that the thing you were on was like a gigantic hill, larger than any mountain you knew, but still rather round and simple unlike most mountains you knew. A couple of minutes later you could vaguely make out another similarly huge hill in the distance, but you couldn't recall any place in the city or around it with that kind of geography.
'Just how long was I out cold, or where the friggin hell did she take me?' You thought.

You weren't even accounting those weird volcanic-like eruptions, the random quakes nor the otherworldly material the ground was made of. You wondered if it was an artificial place, but something deep down told you that somehow this place was natural or even organic in some way. You slapped yourself out of your thinking to continue on your trip, with no idea to where you were heading.

Jen was relieved that Lillian stopped farting, and slowly she went back into fascination as she stared at your tiny form walking across the large expanse that was just one of Lillian's cheeks, and by the look of it, you had no idea. She giggled quietly and saw you slowly reach the "apex", the highest part of the curve of Lillian's cheek. She wanted to pick you up and tell you the truth but chose to respect Lillian's wishes since it had been her idea, and she had done nearly all of the work.

You almost didn't realize you had reached the highest part of this weird hill, and after having enjoyed several minutes free of any weird shenanigans, you began to slowly appreciate the stuff it was made of. It made walking difficult, but it was pretty decent for climbing, and it was heavenly for resting. As you laid down on your back and slightly sank into it, it felt like you were sleeping on a big, warm cloud, though there was a sense of it being very heavy. You closed your eyes and thought back to the last thing that happened, you had gone to hang out with both girls at Lillian's house, but after they greeted you you simply blacked out and couldn't remember anything else.

'Wait, that's not true... Jen covered my eyes and hugged me... then everything went black...' You thought, now wondering if Jen was in on whatever Lillian did. Then again, if it ended up being some silly prank you just couldn't figure out it'd probably be fine, but what if it was something else?
'I don't think Lillian would be so mean as to ditch me in some random god-forsaken place... there must be an explanation, but so far I just don't get it, I have no idea what's the big idea, or where the hell I am' You sighed and scratched your head.

Unknown to you, far above, the girls were trying their hardest at not cooing, seeing you resting right on the middle of Lillian's cheek was unexpectedly cute, or at least it was to Jen, despite Lillian herself. Her mind started running wild as she imagined her boobs or even her butt would prove to be much better pillows than hers, but she would struggle to tell Blaise she wanted that, a weakness she could anticipate Lillian could use, but she had no idea exactly how. Sometimes she clearly wanted to get an advantage over her, yet, others, she tried to push her and Blaise together into a situation, almost looking like she were trying to be a fair rival. Even after knowing her for 5 years, she couldn't fully figure her out.

Not too long after, you got up after getting some much needed rest and looked around. You could see clearer hints of the hill's twin in the distance, and decided to walk towards it since you didn't have a defined direction anyway. The ground shook a little and heard the girls giggling again, which made you wonder if there was something in that direction.

"No way... he's walking towards your crack?" Jen mouthed
"See? A good ass draws men in just as fine as honey does bees" Lillian mouthed back, still with a smug smile
Jen's eyes widened but watched in fascination.

As you walked farther, the other "hill" became more defined, but it appeared to be completely identical to the one you were in. There was nothing on it, not even a single blade of grass nor any kind of trees. This had to be the strangest place you ever had been to, and soon you stopped, seeing that there was an absolutely massive canyon in between the two. Your own eyes widened.
'What the...?! Why is there such a steep valley between these hills?' You scratched your head in confusion. You weren't sure if you'd find anything as you got closer to the other hill, but you definitely weren't expecting this. On the other hand, you finally saw something besides the whitish/pinkish stuff you walked on. There was some kind of yellow triangle a lot farther into the distance, and it looked like it was made of fabric.
"Looks like this place gave me more questions than answers..." You muttered to yourself...