- Text Size +

"Hey!" You waved at the girls as you entered, they were sitting on Lillian's bed. To you, it seemed like they were just having some friendly girl chatter, as they were quick to greet you back.

"So... do you guys have any plans? It... might not be the coolest thing but I just intended to stay at home and play videogames or watch something" You said with a slight chuckle
"That doesn't sound so bad" Jen said with a kind smile
"BUT we've got something better" Lillian said with a mischievous smile. You raised an eyebrow, that could mean either something really cool, or trouble in some way, but then again, you were at her own home, how much damage could she possibly cause?
"What is it?" You asked and turned to look at Jen, who smiled and looked like she already knew. This was definitely starting to look like an incoming prank, but that was somewhat odd, as Jen seldom approved of Lillian's usual pranks.
'I guess it can't be that bad...' You thought, but still felt slightly unnerved.
"Close your eyes" Jen said and just as you did, she stood up and hugged you, covering your eyes with her hands, you gulped hard as you felt her large, soft boobs press into your back, which sent mad tingles all over your body, but then everything fades to black...

An unknown amount of time later, you groggily woke up, finding yourself in a vast open space.
'Did... did they drug me?' You thought 'Nah... Jen wouldn't... and I'd dare to say not even Lillian would be that mean...'
You slowly get up, and immediately note that the terrain you stand on is warm and wobbly, and it feels rather squishy, as your feet sink into the weird soft material. Then, the 'ground' suddenly shakes, knocking you off your already weak footing, but thankfully, it feels softer than memory foam, and you land harmlessly on your face. You heard the girls' giggling in the distance, but it sounds... off in a way... there's a certain unnatural booming to it.

 

This seemingly alien landscape is unlike anything you ever saw or experienced ever before. The terrain is ridiculously soft and it seems it'd be difficult to even call it a solid substance, it felt like you were walking on some kind of pudding, your feet sank into it as if it were quicksand. But unlike it, there's no moisture to it. Also, soil is usually cool and absorbs heat, but this weird sort of ground gave off a warmth of its own.

As you struggled to 'walk', the ground shook and wobbled, enormous waves were created, and you somehow managed to not get thrown off by them. Then you heard again the girls' giggling, but you couldn't find any sort of mic, speaker or really anything besides you, this landscape was oddly devoid of stuff.

Meanwhile, Lillian lied on her bed, and she had taken her shorts off. Jen stared at her huge ass with an unusual fascination.
"Wow, it even jiggles without you moving" She said
"See? That's what I strive for!" Lillian chuckled
"By not actually doing any physical effort?" Jen raised an eyebrow
"Exactly... that's what it takes to get this kind of softness" Lillian gave a smug smile "You can get like this if you tone down exercise a few pegs"

Jen said nothing, but grabbed her own butt and squeezed it. It had certainly gotten a lot softer, as she had quit the volleyball team since last year's summer vacation. She felt quite insecure as her curves grew noticeably ever since, though Lillian kept on reassuring her that it had been the right call and that Blaise would love her with a little more 'meat on her bones'. Then again, Lillian did have a valid point in that being definitely not thin by any means, she had a kind of allure, or would have if she didn't ruin it by farting all the time, but even despite of that, she still could turn heads whenever she walked. The only part she was mostly happy about was that her chest also got bigger as a result of dropping consistent exercise, but unlike her friend, Jen's stomach remained mostly smooth, although it was starting to have a bit of pudge to it, but pretty much nobody would dare to call that unattractive on her.

Looking back at Lillian's butt, what she was actually focusing on was the tiny, almost speck-sized humanoid figure that walked on Lillian's gigantic buttcheek as it wobbled and rippled on its own. She wouldn't believe that it was her friend and crush if it she hadn't seen him shrink right before her eyes as she hugged him and covered his eyes while Lillian shrank him with a weird device she got.

'I knew her butt was huge, but wow... I think it's not an exaggeration to call it a planet compared to him over there...' she thought 'Not that I'm all that much smaller myself...' She giggled quietly, but also blushed, imagining herself in Lillian's place. She still held some doubts, and wondered if Blaise would like hers.
"If you think that's jiggle you haven't seen anything" Lillian suddenly said, snapping her out her thoughts, and slightly wiggled her hips, indeed increasing her fleshy booty's jiggling many times over.

"What..." You said as suddenly everything shook much more wildly than before, the jello-like ground beneath you rippled and formed gigantic tsunami-sized waves that tossed you around until you managed to get on top of one, and clung to it with all your might until the tremors and waves subsided. You still couldn't make sense of what was going on, but you found it odd that you heard the girls having a seemingly random conversation despite the clear lack of any electronic devices around. You wondered if maybe the speakers were hidden behind the walls or something like that, but then again, that would lean more towards Hollywood levels of special effects, and not the stuff an ordinary high school girl would or should be able to afford.

"Wow..." Jen said, most likely thinking out loud
"I know... just try to imagine what it's like for him back there..." Lillian giggled "In fact, let's amp it up a little..." she added and then patted her own butt, making sure that her hands didn't hit anywhere near where Blaise actually was. As she called it, her enormous cheeks jiggled even more, noticeable ripples traveled across them and all the way to her thighs before they dissipated.

"Whoah!" You shouted as you were caught in a wave much bigger than any of the others before, and the tremors intensified much more, you knew nothing of earthquakes, but you wouldn't feel crazy to call this a 9 in the Richter scale. In addition to the intense trembling, you also heard a booming thunderous noise, as if a meteor struck this strange land. You found it difficult to maintain your grip on the squishy material, but still managed to, and after what felt like an eternity, eventually everything settled down.

Lillian briefly closed her eyes and savored the feeling of her own flesh rippling and wobbling, as well as the tiny guy clinging to her flesh and walking when he could. She managed to even feel his negligible weight and that sent mad shivers across her spine. A few minutes later, she could feel her stomach rumbling, vibrating against the bed and she smiled.

"Hey Jen, you should stand back..." She said, and Jen promptly did so
"Why though?" She asked, but rather than telling her, Lillian chuckled and took a sharp breath before unleashing a roaring blast from between her blubbery cheeks. Jen was speechless and felt like her jaw just dropped to the floor.

You heard the girls talk again, but you still had no clue as to where you were at all, but when you heard Lillian you stopped, that tone was all too familiar by now. You sighed and facepalmed.
"She's totally going to fart, I can guarantee it..." You mumbled to yourself, but then laughed a little yourself, for once you wouldn't be the one to suffer through that, although it seemed Jen would. Just as you tried to resume walking, there was a sudden monstrous explosion, and even though it seemed like it was distant, its massive shockwave was quick to sweep through the landscape around you and knocked you off your feet. Its sheer noise left your ears ringing for a few seconds, and soon your entire atmosphere felt warmer, but worse than that, it stunk, and it was a smell you were sadly all too familiar with.

"God-dammit..." You grumbled and wondered if this was Lillian's big prank...