- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Life on a farm starts in the wee hours of the morning.


The story voted on by my patrons for April!

[04/30/2021]

Contains: Mini-Giantess, Futanari and Entrapment




An Early Start

"Moooooo!"

-Minneapolis Ranger

 

To be a farmer, a laborer of the land and livestock, demands one to be of diligent character and enduring stamina.  For the wife, these conditions apply no less, and Rosemarie had long since adapted to the lifestyle she married into.

 

The sun hadn't even peaked over the horizon, yet she was awake and climbing out of bed to prepare for the day.  Making her way to the closet, she glanced back at the undisturbed bedding where her husband, Orlando, would have slept.  "It's been a week.  He can come to bed tonight."  She thought, grabbing clothes suitable for the work ahead of her.

 

First in her morning routine was to get some coffee into her system, so after putting a pot on to brew she moved on to address her empty stomach.  A bagel would suffice until she could cook up a proper breakfast, but when she pulled the tub of her favorite spread out of the fridge, it was empty.

 

"Sydney..."  She sighed quietly, leaving her food on the counter and heading outside to the smallest barn next to their home.  "Minnie, sun's 'bout to come up!  Rise 'n' shine."  She announced, throwing open the door to her daughter's room.

 

As soon as the door was opened, the Rosemarie was hit by a rush of warm, sweat-laced air that always got her head spinning in the best way.  She took a couple more deep breaths and savored the rich aroma as she closed the door behind her and walked over to the custom bed frame made for her daughter's special needs.

 

Being a Demi-Human, Minnie was a fair bit bigger than humans, standing just shy of 8'6" and thus needed a bigger and stronger frame to sleep on.  It was also made to support the milking apparatus that she connected to her breasts and dick while she slept.

 

Powering down the machines, Rosemarie gently took the suction cups off the Bovine-girl's massive breasts and extracted the tube from her erect member to measure the amount collected.  The sweet scent of milk and heavy odor of semen was a smell she loved, especially mixed with her daughter's musk.

 

"Mornin' Ma..."  The slumbering girl greeted, cracking her eyes open as she scratched her head around one of her horns.  "Which field am I goin' ta taday?"  She asked, yawning and stretching as she sat up.

 

"East-Northeast Sweetie, but first..."  Her mother replied, grasping the Demi-girl's dick and peeling back the foreskin to reveal thick, chunky globs of moist smegma.  "Yer sister ate all of the dick cheese in the fridge."  She explained, using the butter knife she brought from the kitchen to scrape clean the delicate flesh and fill the little plastic tub.

 

"Ah... Ma... n-not so rough!"  Minnie moaned, the cold metal on her warm, sensitive skin was too stimulating so early in the morning.  "Moooooo!"

 

Seeing the signs of an approaching orgasm, Rosemarie pulled the head of her daughter's dick down a bit more and sealed the opening with her lips.  Almost immediately, Minnie's hand gripped the back of her mother's head firmly and held her in place as a load of her thick seed gushed up her shaft.  The smaller, older woman did her best to swallow as much of her daughter's jizz as she could, but the rapid burst proved difficult and some came out of her nose and her stomach quickly filled to capacity.  Still, she was just barely able to last until Minnie finished.

 

"Pretty light load first thing in the mornin'."  Rosemarie commented, reaching forward and massaging the two basketball sized testicles attached to Minnie.  "Must have been a good night."

 

"Did ya need me ta save up some?"  The Cow-girl asked, towering over her mother as she stood up.

 

Her eyes level with Minnie's pronounced and strong abs, Rosemarie craned her neck back to look up to her daughter's face.  "Maybe some extra dick cheese Sweetie.  You know how ravenous she can get if she goes too long without some."  She requests as Minnie puts on a pair of jean skirt overalls that barely covered her plump, large rear, to say nothing of her cock and balls hanging in full view, and an overly large, plaid poncho to cover her breasts.  "Do you want yer breakfast now or after work?"  She asked, pulling Minnie's tail through the hole in the back of her overalls for her.

 

"After.  Be back in a bit."  Minnie replied, heading over to the large barn door.  "Oh, and mornin' Pa, thanks for yer help last night."  She added with a giggle, closing the door behind her.

 

Peering down into the cushioning bedding of Minnie's special bed, Rosemarie looked over the form of her husband sunken into the mattress wearing a full-face latex mask.  A breathing apparatus was connected to the mask, but his placement had him under his daughter's massive body and his head buried under her balls.  He was covered in sweat, mostly Minnie's, and from a quick glance Rosemarie could tell he was likely under 4 feet tall currently.

 

"Doesn't look like we'll get any good work from you today, Lando, so clean the milking equipment.  You can come to bed tonight, I'll put Sydney on massaging duty first, but don't think you're out of the dog house yet."  Rosemarie stated, peeling the mask of the exhausted man's head.  "You're on butt cleaning for the rest of the month and from now on you get to sleep under Minnie every other night.  Understood?"

 

Gasping somewhat cleaner air for the first time in hours, Orlando collapsed back into Minnie's bed.  Sure, the bed is designed to keep most of her weight off of whoever she was sleeping on, but Minnie still weighed over 470 lbs, and that's to say nothing of his reduced size thanks to her sweat permeating his body.  Still, he could only nod his head weakly up at his wife, who picked up her tub of smegma and began walking out without a second glance.

 

"Guess I'll just put this in the fridge."  Rosemarie said to herself, rubbing her visibly distended stomach as her body got to work digesting its meal.  "Probably can skip lunch too."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282