- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/28/21]

Yes, I am that cheeky.  Teslacoil had originally taken a test commission slot I posted on my Patreon (which are now closed) before winning the monthly commission that they used to get me to make the Ravel/Koneko story.  I do plan on opening more commissions in the future, but I need to wrap some more before that.  Announcements will be posted on my Patreon first.

 

Ravel/Koneko Story:

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10450&chapter=1

As the students of Kuoh Academy got ready to begin a day of studying, two girls met in an unused classroom, facing off against one another.  Both second-year students were rather famous among the student body, not just because of their beauty and accomplishments, but also the rivalry between them.  Despite both being members of the Occult Research Club, the petite and quiet Koneko often butted heads with the well-mannered and elegant Ravel with their shared affection towards Issei the root cause.

 

“Heh.  I’m surprised you showed up today.”  The white-haired girl teased with a cat-like grin.  Her golden eyes shone with a sense of superiority as she licked her lips.  “With how often you’ve been losing to me lately, we should just skip to you submitting to me to save time, Bird Girl.  What did you say last week?  If you lost a 5th time in a row?  I hope you’re ready for it.”

 

Blushing as her shameful past defeats were thrown in her face, Ravel gritted her teeth in frustration, twirling one of her drill-like twintail curls in her finger.  “Today is the day I take back my honor as not only a member of the Phenex Clan, but as the second-in-command of the Hyoudou Peerage!  I won’t hold back against you this time, you bratty Nekomata.”  The hunger for victory burned brightly behind her dark blue eyes.  There was no denying that she had been on a losing streak against the Nekoshou Devil girl, refusing to acknowledge that wouldn’t help her and only serve to likely trip her up in the future.  Thinking back on it now, letting her temper get to her last week and making a rash promise only made it all the more important that she win this time.  “Now, face me.”  Adopting a combat stance, her hand by her side forming a tight fist, Ravel was ready to face her rival head on,

 

“Fine, but don’t complain when you lose.”  Koneko said confidently with a sigh.  Clasping her fist in her other hand, she too lowered her center of gravity and pulled her arms back by her side.  “Ready, little birdy?”

 

Not rising to the obvious taunt, Ravel nodded.

 

The tension raised in the room as the girls’ unleashed a bit of their magical power.  The Demonic forces collided against one another and clashed as the two inched closer until they were within arms reach of each other.  “First comes rock!”  They said in unison.  “Rock, paper, scissors!”  Throwing their fists forward with their pride on the line, the youngest daughters of the Toujou and Phenex families engaged in their weekly duel.

 


 

“No!”  Falling to her knees, the blonde noble Devil stared at her closed fist in disbelief.

 

Standing over her with a victorious smirk, Koneko crouched down and covered her rival’s fist with her open hand.  “Paper covers rock.  Looks like I win, again.”  It was almost too easy, but she wasn’t about to lose to someone who was so easy to read.  “I even told you I was going to play paper this week, didn’t I?  Or did you want to lose?  Now I’ll get you for our entire next break, like you promised.”

 

“That was obviously a bluff to throw me off guard!”  Ravel retorted, breaking out of the stronger girl’s grip with tears of frustration in her eyes.  “At least… that’s what I thought.”  She had agonized over it all week long, not sure what to trust.  Had she played scissors, she wouldn’t have to... 

 

“Well, I can’t wait.  I don’t care how you do it, but I expect you to keep your word when the time comes.”  Standing back up, the white-haired Nekoshou’s cat-like grin didn’t fade as she relished the frustrated look on her rival’s face.  “How much longer are you going to stall for?  Classes are starting soon.”

 

“I know!”  While vexed over her 5th loss in a row, Ravel still had her pride as a member of the Phenex clan and picked herself up.  Sighing in dread of what is to come, she closed her eyes and summoned up her Demonic powers.  The temperature in the room shot up as the Phenex Clan’s signature wings of flame sprouted from Ravel’s lower back and a magic circle spread out from her feet.  Channeling her magic inward, she wrapped herself up in her wings and began applying the array of spells she and Koneko had agreed upon when they first thought of their weekly challenges.  While being a Bishop herself, rather than a Rook like Koneko, her array required more layers of defensive protections but as a Bishop she had the extra magical power to spare.  Once she was finished, she used both Binding and Appearance Altering magic to shrink her body, dwindling away into her clothes.

 

While normally someone whose emotions can be difficult to read, Koneko’s glee at seeing Ravel shrink couldn’t have been plainer to see.  Her eyes shone in anticipation even after four consecutive weeks of victory over her busty rival.  The only feelings more precious to her were her love for Issei, loyalty to Rias and protectiveness for her friends.  Ravel’s magical power faded after she was completely lost in the pile of fabric left on the floor.  “Hehee.  Now the fun begins.”  Getting on her hands and knees, she crawls over as the blonde climbs out of her blouse and takes a deep breath of fresh air.  “Oh, look at the little birdie so helpless on the ground, nyan.  If you don’t run quickly, the big, scary kitty is going to get you.”  Hovering over her prey, Koneko smiled sweetly down at Ravel.

 

“Hmph!  As a member of the Phenex Clan, I would never run from the consequences of my own actions.”  Ravel allowed her mind to be easily read to establish communications in case of an emergency, but as her Nekomata rival started acting more in line with her Yokai heritage she only got all the more annoyed that she was being used for mere entertainment.  “I swear, I’ll win next time, and then you’ll be sorry, you bratty Nekomata!”

 

“Not going to run?  Well a flightless bird as small and defenseless as you couldn’t get very far anyway.  Time for some fun, nya~!”  Winking at the tiny girl, Koneko began to lower her mouth towards Ravel.  Her moist, fishy breath rolled out from her agape lips, the only proof left of the breakfast she had that morning.

 

Ravel stared up at the darkness coming towards her past the small lips that fell around her.  She didn’t want to admit it, but she was completely helpless, and if Koneko wanted to force her through an interior tour of her body all she had to do was tilt her head back.  The impossibly soft lips closed around her thighs and before she was picked up off her feet, the slightly rougher than human tongue in the pitch dark oral cavity brushed over her, drenching her in thick, sour tasting saliva.  “This is so disgusting… and humiliating.”

 

“But you taste so delicious, just like a Fried Chicken princess should.”  She wasn’t even trying to demean or tease her rival, though she didn’t exactly mean it as a complement either.  Ravel just matched her mouth so well.  I’ll admit, you are a great strategist and Issei-senpai is lucky to have you in his peerage for that alone, but only in important matters.  For something as trivial as games, you’re an easy mark.”  Of course, she would never admit that Ravel was a bit clumsy and slow, so with her battle trained eyesight Koneko could see that Ravel was going to play with more than enough time to change her hand.  The longer Ravel believed otherwise, the longer she’d get to do things like torment her in her mouth.  She especially liked licking and molesting Ravel’s far more developed chest.  The blonde liked to brag whenever Issei would ogle them, so some punishment was needed.  “Issei-senpai should be looking at me more…”  She thought to herself, sitting up with Ravel’s tiny legs thrashing about hanging out of her lips, Koneko groped her practically nonexistent chest.  “I’ll grow up soon… probably.  Just like Kuroka-neesama.”  Slurping the tiny girl’s legs into her mouth like soba noodles, the white-haired girl tossed her rival around in her mouth a bit more, covering her in her saliva and scent.  “Mmmm, you really do taste good, little birdie.  Maybe I should just…”  Tilting her head back, Koneko placed a hand on her throat as she felt some part of Ravel’s body make contact with her gullet, holding back the urge to actually swallow her for real.

 

“Whoa!  W-Wait, Koneko.”  There was a slight trepidation in the blonde’s thoughts at the thought of getting dragged down to the waiting sack of digestive enzymes below.  “It may not be safe!  Th-This isn’t what we agreed on.”

 

Though she was fairly certain that she wouldn’t hurt the shrunken Bishop, if her experiments with pieces of food wrapped in the protective magics they used were anything to go off of, Koneko wasn’t actually serious about swallowing Ravel... yet.  Not because she didn’t want Ravel seeing her butt after she made it all the way through, but because she still had the whole day to play with her toy.  Pulling Ravel from her mouth, she grins at the slimy girl.  “Oh, we may get to that, but we have some... fun ahead of us first.”

 

Relieved to not become far more intimate with the Nekomata’s digestive system than she already was, Ravel took a breath, having a rough idea what she was to do next.  “Do your worst.”

 


 

Not exactly known as the most expressive student at Kuoh Academy, most of the people Koneko passed on her way to homeroom couldn’t tell that she was in a high-spirited mood.  Not even the passing, lewd remarks some of the male students made about her were enough to dampen her enthusiasm.  The day had only just begun, for both her and her pet/slave/toy for 24 hours, and as expected of the honorable Ravel, even if she didn’t like it she was keeping her word.  “Hmm hmm hmmm…  Keep it up, little birdie.  Otherwise, the big, bad, drooling kitty will get to eat its snack.”  It felt amazing having so much control over just another person in general, let alone the one she fights with the most for her Issei’s attention, and five weeks of practice have done wonders for Ravel’s gentle touch.

 

“Koneko, there you are.”  Approaching her homeroom, the white-haired Nekoshou was surprised to see her King, Rias, in front of her classroom.

 

“Rias-sama!  What are you doing here?  This isn’t the college campus.”  Since she had graduated highschool, the busty redhead hardly ever came to the highschool building.

 

“I’ve heard that both you and Ravel always run off somewhere before classes start on Monday and then she’s not seen for the rest of the day.”  Looking around, she lowered a stern gaze on her Rook when the blonde was nowhere to be seen.  “Where is she and what are you two up to?  Need I remind you that she is technically part of Issei’s peerage?  Little spats every now and then are fine, but both Issei and I would rather see you two getting along.”

 

Thinking how to answer and address Risa’s concerns without letting her know about her and Ravel’s secret agreement, Koneko’s cheeks flush a deep shade of crimson.  “Um... Y-You don’t need to worry, Rias-sama.  Frie-er, I mean, Ravel and I are... um... m-much closer than you all think.  I’d say we h-have a great relationship r-right now.”  Trying her best to focus, Koneko’s breathing became slightly disturbed.  “W-We just have a l-little... competition on Mondays to... to vent any pent up frustrations is all.”

 

“Well... so long as you aren’t hurting each other, and you agreed on this together, it should be fine.”  Even though she obviously wanted to know the details of this ‘agreement’ and the nature of their ‘competitions’, Rias also trusted her Rook.  “Just make sure neither of your grades suffer.”  Leaning in to whisper in Koneko’s ear, she added.  “And try to not alter your teachers’ and classmates’ memories too much.”  With a devilish smile, she was about to leave but stopped once more.  “Are you feeling alright?  You look a bit flushed.  You’re not sick or anything, are you?”

 

“N-No, I’m fine...”  Trying to act tough, Koneko smiled as best she could but could tell that wasn’t enough to allay Rais’ concern.  “... or I should be soon.  If I’m not feeling better soon I’ll go to the infirmary.”

 

“Okay.”  Knowing how responsible for her age Koneko was, Rias didn’t hesitate to take her word for it and turned to walk away.  “If it becomes serious, go see Asia right away.”

 

As she watched the leader of her peerage walk away, Koneko couldn’t help but notice that she was going in the direction of the third-year wing of the building and not towards the college campus, but said nothing.  Masking her presence so nobody else would notice her, she pulled out the waistband of her skirt and panties and scowled at the blonde haired girl nuzzled up against her heated sex, gently caressing the engorged folds and licking her sensitive love button with a mischievous grin.  “You know we’re not supposed to distract each other if someone is around.”  She said sternly, though it did feel incredible to have her rival getting her off while Rias was watching none the wiser.

 

“Oh, my apologies, Miss ‘Big, bad kitty cat’.  This ‘little birdie’ didn’t hear Rias-sama and was too scared she’d become a snack if she stopped.”  Ravel continued to lick at Koneko’s clit, satisfied that she had caused the gigantic girl some form of embarrassment for being treated like a living sex toy.  Though it wasn’t nearly as bad being in Koneko’s panties now as it was the first time the lustful girl used her after seeing Issei and not getting to go as far with him as she wanted.  At first she refused, but reluctantly agreed after Koneko pointed out she’d get to do the same to her when she won.  As much as she hated to admit it, she had gotten used to the flavor of her rival’s nectar and enjoyed the measure of peace that came from not being directly handed by the cat-like girl...  It made her feel warm.

 

“Oh?  I never said it was Rias-sama I was talking to.”  Calling out the shrunken girl for her lie, Koneko grinned and let go of her waistband.  Grasping her crotch tightly over her skirt, Koenko had to hold in a gasp as Ravel’s feet sank deeply into her nethers and slipped into the tight orifice hidden deep within.  “Too bad all you did was make the kitty hungry.  Time to gobble you up.”

 

“W-Wait!  Stop, I… I didn’t…”  Koneko had never taken her play this far before, so as she felt her feet and then quickly after her legs got pulled into the tight, vice-like grip of her rival’s vaginal walls, Ravel began to panic ever so slightly.  “Wh-What if I can’t breathe in there?”  She was scared of what might happen, but...  “Am I going in this time?”  The thought she kept to herself, but her heart was racing.

 

However, Koneko didn’t stop, though she did stop using her hand to push the blonde deeper.  “Then I’ll just let you out.  Now, if you really don’t want to get eaten, pull yourself out before I pull you in.”  Smugly confident with her strength and control, Koneko was far too horny to attend class and went to find a nice sunny spot for a nap.  “I’ll just alter the teacher’s memories later.”  She thought to herself as she slowly pulled Ravel deeper into her sex without her hands.

 

Trying to leverage her legs out of the slippery folds around her proved difficult when coupled with the friction of each monolithic leg rubbing against her as Koneko walked through the halls.  One of her hands slipped into the narrow opening as she sank up to her torso, her breasts resting within the embrace of the Nekomata’s labia.  “I… I can’t…  You’re too tight!”  She was too weak, but if she wanted to she could unshrink herself a bit, or relax the seal on her demonic strength to get out...  “But she won’t hurt me.”

 

“Then I guess this little kitty gets her treat.”  Finding an empty storage room with a window, Koneko happily slurped up her rival with just her vaginal muscles as she climbed up on the ledge.  “Mmm…  and if you want out, make sure to rub kitty’s ‘belly’ lovingly.”

 

Trapped within the slimy, pulsing walls of Koneko’s most sacred places, Ravel could barely move, let alone pleasure her.  However, she could breathe just fine, so she was at least relieved about that.  “I can’t believe you did this… it’s so hot, and gross.”  With the limited mobility she had in her fingers and feet, Ravel wiggled as much as she could and lapped up the viscous fluids building up around her face.  “Well… at least it doesn’t taste too bad…”

 

Squeezing her vaginal muscles as she snickered a bit, Koneko reached into her panties to stimulate herself from the outside as well.  “Oh, you like the taste?  You’re a perverted little birdie, but you’re free to drink as much as you want.”  Slipping her fingers into her heated hole, the white-haired girl shoved her rival a bit deeper.  The deeper the blonde was, the better Koneko felt.

 

“Wh-What!?  N-No, no, no… Y-You misunderstand.”  Embarrassed that she hadn’t kept that specific thought to herself, Ravel tried to backpedal as she sunk further into the abyss of Koneko’s body.  “How could a member of the Phenex Clan find something like your-”

 

“You have to listen to me, Ravel.  I want to hear you say it.”  Feeling her crotch tighten as her lust mounted, Koneko wanted something special as she climaxed with Ravel inside her for the first time.  “Say it.  You have to, even if you don’t mean it.  Tell me how much you love the taste.  Admit to being a little pervert that enjoys licking another girl’s crotch.  You want to live in there, don’t you?”

 

She wasn’t sure why her heart was beating so much faster at the thought.  She was being humiliated and ordered to humiliate herself further.  “Admit I like her taste?”  It was preposterous, there was no way.  Just because she thought about it a few times between her losses, that didn’t mean... “But it’s just a lie… a lie…”

 

“Yes, a lie.”  She wasn’t sure why, but being granted permission to lie made her less reluctant.  Was it Koneko’s voice she was hearing now, or her inner voice coaxing her along as well.

 

“It’s not true…”  It was liberating.  To say anything and it just be a lie.

 

“Exactly.  They’re just words.  They mean nothing.”


“Really… so I can say it then?”


“Of course.”  Koneko didn’t care what Ravel thought after the fact, in the heat of the moment.  She was getting so close.

 

“That Koneko nectar tastes pretty good?  I can say that?”


“Is that how you want to say it?”


“N-No…  No, i-if I’m lying… then it doesn’t matter what I say!”  Emboldened with self deceit, Ravel embraced the idea as her thoughts began to melt and blend together.

 

“And what do you want to say.”


“Th-That it tastes good.  Really good.”


“How good?”  Koneko was edging so close.  Ravel just needed to give in and enjoy herself too, she didn’t care to tease or torment her anymore.  How much more satisfying could it be than having her rival in her sex pleasuring her?

 

“It tastes like nothing I’ve had before.  It’s delicious, it’s foul, it’s so thick and filling.  It’s so delicious!”


“And you want to drink it everyday?”


“Y-Yes!  Yes, I do!  I want Koneko’s juice everyday!  I still love Ise-sama most, but I want Koneko to use me when he’s not.”


“But that’s just a lie… right?”  


“Huh?  O-Of course it is.”


“Should you be mixing truths and lies?”


“Wh-What?”


“You’re supposed to be lying.  So do you not love Issei-senpai, or actually like my juices?  Which is the lie?”


“N-N-No, no.  It’s not… I, I mean…”  Her thoughts were a mess.  It was so hot, so tight, smelt so amazing and tasted like heaven.  Without realizing it, Ravel was fingering herself as her and Koneko’s love nectar’s mixed.  She couldn’t stop now.  She didn’t want to.

 

“Was it a lie?”


“N-No.  It wasn’t a lie…”

 

It was said so solemnly and honestly that it caught Koneko off guard, but also served to tip her over the edge.  She came hard, spraying all over the window sill and frame.  Her love tunnel clamped down hard on her little toy, drawing her as deep as she could get.  It was the most satisfying orgasm she had had in her life, and as much as she wanted to clarify what Ravel meant, she wanted to bask in the afterglow and sunlight more.  “I could get used to this though.”  She thought, as she slowly drifted off to sleep, purring happily.

 


 

The sleeping cat-girl awoke to a rose-colored sky and the sound of the last bell echoing in the air.  There was a delightful warmth inside her where Ravel had been kept the entire day.  “Well have to talk about-”

 

“No way!  Seriously?  I didn’t think it was out yet!”  The sound of her beloved senpai catching her attention, Koneko looked out the window to see the lustful, dragon-bonded High-class Devil crouching in some bushes with the other two-thirds of Kuoh Academy’s Perverted Trio, looking at what was likely a dirty magazine.

 

Stretching like a cat would after an amazing nap, first arching her back and then lifting a led higher than her head, Koneko felt her vaginal walls tighten around the young Phenex inside her and stir away.  “Huh?  W-Where am… Ah!  K-Koneko!  Let me out this instant!”

 

Getting down from the window, the Nekoshou fixed her hair and straightened out her uniform and grinned at her stomach.  “Aw, but I thought you liked it in there.  You said you weren’t lying.”

 

“Th-That… That was obviously a lie!”  She said quickly, though unconvincingly.  “I don’t want to be in here anymore.  Please let me out.”

 

“Sorry, but I still have you for the rest of the night.  Now behave because I want to go nap on Issei-senpai’s lap.”  Ignoring her rival’s request, if she had actually sounded like she was uncomfortable then she might have considered it.  “Besides, we both like you right where you are, and that’s the truth.”

 

Running off to catch up to the man she loved, Koneko wondered how much better it was going to feel to have him pamper her with Ravel inside her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282