- Text Size +

Jerry would never have gotten involved in demonolatry had he only known how much of a pain it was to be possessed by a demon of lust. It wasn't just the fact that his malignant “guest” kept his mind full of lustful thoughts all day long, though that as bad enough on its own and he would certainly fail half his college classes if he couldn't get Oroziel to stop that. No, the really bad part about it was when he took over his body, leaving Jerry as a mere observer, and pulled some weird shit with his powers.

It might have been more bearable if the demon's states didn't deviate so far from Jerry's own. Maybe he could have gotten some enjoyment out of Oroziel's antics if he were only into boobs and thighs and asses—all fairly standard stuff. Instead, it had turned out that he was a macrophilliac demon of lust with a taste for feet, and that he could use his powers to indulge in his kinks. That was precisely what he was doing right then.

The demon, having shrunk their body to an inch tall, was currently in the business of trying to crawl under Sheila's bedroom door.

“With over three billion women in this world to choose from, is it really necessary for you to spend every night indulging your freakish tastes with my sister?” Jerry asked the demon.

“Well, no,” Oroziel replied, directing his thoughts at Jerry, “but why shouldn't I? She's the one closest at hand. Aside from your mom, but she's too old for my tastes; though, maybe she's more to your liking?” Jerry detected a hint of mirth coming from the being. “Besides, you can't deny she's fucking hot. I've noticed you looking at her too.”“Okay, yes,” Jerry admitted, “but I'd never do anything about it. I have standards, you know.”

“Yes, and your standards involve invoking a demon of lust into your own body. Now shut up and let me do my thing; you can have your body back when I'm done.”Jerry did the mental equivalent of sighing. “Just please give it back to me at its proper size this time, will you?”“No promises,” Oroziel said. Having gotten to the other side of the door, he stretched his host's feline body and began wading through the thick carpet on his way to Sheila's bed. The lights were off, but what little illumination entered through the curtains was enough for his eyes. Once at the foot of the bed, he leapt onto a sheet that brushed the floor, hooking his claws into it and climbing up. Up on the bed, the sight of Jerry's sister met his eyes, giving rise to a fit of lust within him. Already he could feel his loins stirring as they anticipated the carnal pleasures of that beautiful sleeping body. Jerry's contempt for his interests flared up in their shared mindspace, but whatever the mortal's thoughts about his tastes, Oroziel was amused to note he chose to keep watching.

Without wasting another second, Oroziel began making his way over the rumpled bed sheets towards his great prize; Sheila's paws.

Once he got to them, he was quick to immerse himself in their sensations. He pressed himself against the girl's divinely soft paw pads, licking them all over to get their taste on his tongue. He pressed his face into the soft fur between her toes and huffed in their scent, which still smelled of the peppermint-scented body wash she had taken a liking to. Oh, what good fortune he'd had in getting into a mortal body with such a cute sister. How delicate her paws were, and how beautiful. His hands sank unexpectedly deep into their plush pads and ran easily through their well-groomed fur. And how they moved at his touch! He could not so much as caress the surface of her toes without her meeting his touch with a gentle curl. She was a real treasure; and to think that Jerry with all his “standards” refused to be interested in her. Well, that was his loss.

Half an hour passed with him still fondling his paws, and he meant to keep at it for a half-hour more—foreplay, the demon knew, was by far the most important ingredient to any sexual activity, even if it was self-pleasure—but it wasn't meant to be as he was interrupted by Sheila's paw curling around him, holding his host's body in between a pair of toes. There was a rustling of sheets and then her paw turned over, and light flooded into the room as a bedside lamp was turned on.

“You fucking moron, you fucking got us caught!” Jerry yelled at him.

“Oh, shit,” the demon said. “Alright, buddy, you handle this now,” he told Jerry as he switched control of the body over to him.

“What do you mean 'you handle this'? Oro? Oro!” Jerry said before he realized he was already back in his body and his words were being spoken aloud. And that his body was no longer caught between Sheila's toes. He turned around and saw his sister glaring at him. “Uh... Hi.”“Jerry, what the fuck is going on here?” she asked.

“Well, you see, there's a bit of a funny story behind that,” Jerry began, hoping that just telling her the truth would be enough to convince her not to grind him to a pulp, or even worse, turn him in to mom. “I know this is probably going to sound crazy to you, but I have been possessed by a demon. A demon of lust, to be precise, and one with macrophilia and a paw fetish. So, every night he takes over my body, shrinks it down, and, uh, has his way with your paws while you sleep.”“Jerry. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, my dear, sweet, little, brother,” she said, leaning dangerously close to him. He stared at her finger's protracted claw as it drew closer to him, finally clipping under his chin and tilting his head up to look at her. “Do you think I'm so stupid as to buy every piece of bullshit that comes spewing out of your mouth? We both know there's no such thing as demons. Now, I want you to tell me the truth about what the hell is going on, or else I'll make sure you never see the light of day again,” she said coldly.

“A little help here, Oro?” he asked, directing his thoughts at the demon.

“Help? What do you even expect me to do about this, kitty boy?”

“Well, you could unshrink me, for one. Failing that, you could take over my body to prove I'm telling the truth about being possessed.”“Fat chance. It is in no demon's best interests to have others know when they're possessing someone.”

“Then fucking help me lie my way out of this one.”

“You don't have to lie; at least, not exactly. Just tell her the truth, but from my perspective. Tell her you think she's really hot and you just love spending time with her paws.”“Why don't you tell her that yourself?”

“Because It's more fun to have you say it.”

“Fuck you.”

The whole conversation took no more than a couple seconds, though from the looks of it, even that was enough for Sheila to start growing impatient. “Okay,” Jerry said. “You're right, there's no demon involved. Those things I said about the demon are actually truths about myself, I shrunk myself down so I could spend time with your paws. I think they're really hot, and I love spending time with them.”“Is that so?” Sheila asked. Her eyes held his own a while longer before she drew her finger back. Jerry felt at his chin to make sure she hadn't left a wound. He wouldn't put have it past her to have punctured his skin on purpose; he knew how vicious she could get. “I understand you perfectly,” she said to him.

“You... you're not surprised?”

“Jerry, please, I'm not blind. I've seen the way you look at me, my perverted little brother. I just didn't think it was my paws you were into,” she said as she flexed them. Don't think that means you're getting off scot-free, though.

“You obviously don't want me to bring this to mom. I understand that, and I promise that I won't speak a word of this to anyone. In fact, I'll even allow you to continue indulging yourself with my paws like this.” Jerry felt Oroziel perk up somewhere in the back of his mind, preparing to retake control over his body as soon as she gave them the green light. “There's just one little thing I ask for in exchange: the thing you used to shrink yourself.”“Er, yes, well, you see...” Jerry began, his tone drawing his sister's glare to him again. “The thing I use for it isn't really mine. Let's just say it's 'borrowed', so I can't really give it to you.” A half-truth. “Isn't there anything else I might give you instead?”“Alright, fine. In that case, you'll do all my homework for a year.”

“A whole fucking year!? Fucking hell, Sheila, do you expect me to not have a life anymore?”

“You have a life? Really, I had no idea,” she quipped. “That's my only offer; take it or leave it.”

Man, what a fucking bargain; he paid the full price and Oroziel reaped half the rewards. Although, with him having to do Sheila's homework, maybe he could to convince the demon to stop flooding his mind with lewd thoughts so he could fulfill his part of the deal. Either way, he didn't really have a choice unless he wanted to deal with mom.

“Okay, I'll do it,” he said at last.

“Smart little brother. I knew you'd see it my way. Well then, good night, Jerry; I'll see you in the morning. Oh, and if you mean to stay with me a while longer, be a dear and make sure my paws are clean, will you?”“I'll do just that,” Oroziel said through Jerry's lips as he got back in the driver's seat. Eagerly he pounced on her paws again, touching and licking them to his heart's content. “Jerry, my man, you should have told me that under this body of an angel hid mind of a devil,” he said to his host, but Jerry had by then retreated into the deeper parts of their shared mind, shutting himself off while he tried to get some sleep, or the closest thing to it he could get under these conditions. Well, no matter; it's not like he needed him to have fun; he would keep this up for as long as this body held out.