- Text Size +

 

Hey! This is my first story. I apologize for my bad English. I don't speak it properly yet.

In the first chapter of the story there are very few interesting ones, it will be more interesting further!

Please leave a fedback.

"You should be grateful that I did it quickly."

Rachel pressed the shoe into the wooden floor of her room with genuine pleasure. Her outsole glided pleasantly over the gooey red mess that had been her boyfriend Edward a few seconds ago. The girl did not regret what she had done. This scumbag had brought her so much tears and grief that death under her shoes was the only thing he deserved.

"Your death is really a nice birthday present for me."

On the other hand, it was a little annoying to realize that the person she had spent two years of her life with was now turning into nothing. Rachel it's not easy to admit it, but she invested a lot in her relationship with this guy, and now all her work has been in vain.

In fact, despite all the nasty things that Edward did from time to time, Rachel never seriously considered killing him. Not out of kindness or anything like that- she would have no qualms about killing the first stranger she saw just for being rude to her. Just killing loved ones seemed like a very mean act to her. If Edward continued to act like a jerk, Rachel would probably just break up with him, but unfortunately, her boyfriend did something that Rachel could not forgive – he cheated on her.

A few seconds of diligent grinding and Edward's remains were smeared in a thin layer on the floor. Rachel has always been fascinated by how quickly the human body disappears under her leg. The only pity is that it was impossible to admire what was done for a long time.

"This needs to be removed as soon as possible."

The girl knew from experience how difficult it is to purify blood if it has time to be absorbed into the wood. So, taking off her soiled shoes so as not to stain the floor anymore, Rachel went to get a rag and a bucket of warm water.

When you often reduce and kill people, caution should be your faithful friend. Rachel understood this well, so she was not too lazy to close the door with a key. Very soon, her younger brother was to return from school and she did not want at all that, entering her room, he accidentally stumbled upon the floor stained with blood.

Her younger brother's name was Tom. A kind and sweet boy, he has been the object of Rachel's sincere love all his life. They got along unusually well with each other and almost never quarreled. All her life Rachel was afraid that he would find out about her passion. She didn’t want to think about what to do in this case. That is why, before leaving the door, she pulled the handle twice more.

 

Tom finally had the opportunity not to hold his breath. Air entered the lungs with pain. The memory of the terrible sight that he had just watched from under the bed pierced his chest like ice needles.

“Rachel, shrunk and killed a man. Rachel shrunk and killed the man" - these words echoed over and over again in his head. And it was difficult to understand what terrified and surprised more. That the always kind and sweet Rachel had dealt with her boyfriend so coolly or that she had made him smaller.

But not only this thought Tom. The boy frantically tried to figure out how to act. One thing was for sure - if Rachel found him, anything could happen. The first plan was to get out of the room while her sister was away, but it collapsed when Rachel locked the door. Now there was only one thing for Tom - to lie quietly in his hiding place, hoping that Rachel would not notice him during the cleaning.

Tom returned home much earlier than usual that day, because he had no intention of going to class today. There was a good reason for this - today his sister was celebrating her eighteenth birthday. Tom just wanted to decorate her room a little and congratulate her.

He knew that his sister would not stay at home that day. After all, Edward was going to take her to an expensive restaurant. That's why Tom tried so hard, he didn't want all his congratulations to boil down to a few words while Rachel was in a hurry to go out on a date.

But everything did not go according to plan - his sister returned home very early and did not return alone. Therefore, urged on by the stomp of feet on the stairs, Tom quickly removed what little he had already done and hid under the bed. There was no time to escape. If Tom had not hidden under the bed, he would have had to explain himself and certainly reveal his intentions, which he categorically did not want to do.

Now he cursed himself for his decision. Even if he ruined the surprise, even if he was ashamed in front of Edward and Rachel, he still did not get into such a terrible and at the same time awkward situation. Who knows, had he acted differently, he would have saved the life of another person.

But only one part of him thought so, other fear-driven thoughts sprouting in Tom's head. Sister Tom, was never an angel in the flesh, but still he considered her a very good person. And the way she had just killed a man with genuine pleasure was beyond the boy's mind.

Fear for his life displaced from his consciousness the image of a kind and cheerful older sister and replaced it with the image of a sadist and murderer who would stop at nothing to give himself perverted pleasure.

If trust these reflections, trying to hide no longer seemed like a stupid idea. It is quite possible that he had done otherwise, now his remains would have dried on the floor of the room, mixed with Edward's flesh.

The sound of the unlocking lock interrupted the boy's eerie thoughts, and the door that opened next sent his mind into a daze, forcing him to hold his breath again. Rachel's quick footsteps echoed with a dull ache in Tom's stomach. In an instant, Rachel crossed the room and her feet showed up beside the bed. Immediately, the blue bucket dropped to the floor. Rachel's heels came off the floor and she crouched next to the stain.

Tom had no choice but to stare at her bare legs. They gave him a strange feeling. He could not believe that just recently one of these tiny and well-groomed legs had easily cut a human life off. On the other hand, the fear that she would not kill him with the same disgusting ease did not disappear anywhere.

Rachel squeezed the rag off the linear water and threw it on the floor. The damp smell of the doormat reached Tom, but he ignored it. The girl began to rub forcefully over the stained area, often dipping the rag into the bucket.

Suddenly, the girl changed position of her body, kneeling, from which goose bumps jumped down Tom's spine. When Rachel was squatting, it would be very difficult for her to lower her head close to the floor to notice her brother. Now it was much easier to do it.

The boy clenched his fists painfully. Mentally, like a mantra, he repeated only one phrase.

"If only she did not notice me, if only she did not notice me ..."

 

 

Rachel has been fiddling with the floor for several minutes. The stain was very slow to clean. A little nervousness began to show in the movements of her hands. The girl was extremely annoyed that it was taking so long.

"Even after you die, you still manage to give me problems, Edward."

Rachel really needed to be in a hurry. Tom should come in any minute, and she was absolutely sure that he would look for her to wish her a happy birthday.

“Eh, dear Tom. Why can't other guys be like you? - thought the girl.

In fact, her brother was almost the only man whose behavior did not irritate her. He did not constantly try to show his masculinity by words or actions. Moreover, he was not at all a slobber. In moments when it came to principles, from which he could not give up, he suddenly found an indestructible core that allows the boy to stand his ground to the last.

In general, Tom had something to respect and Rachel knew it. To be honest, she even envied that girl a little.

"Tom will certainly be delighted to know that I will stay at home for the day." The thought made the girl smile.

Meanwhile, the stain has almost disappeared. Only a few microcracks turned red against the background of light yellow wood. And even then, they could only be noticed if you looked very closely. But the water in the bucket turned dirty red, and the torn remnants of Edward's clothes floated on its surface.

Rachel decided she would completely clean the floor some other time. She grabbed the bucket got up and went back to the bathroom room to pour out the water. The girl no longer closed the door. It didn't make sense now.

The bucket only needed to be rinsed so that the blood completely drained from its walls, but the rag was easier to throw out than to clean, which Rachel did. Now she was washing her soiled shoes. Rachel had promised herself again and again to be more practical about killing. Destroying small people under her feet was one of her favorite methods of killing, but Rachel always thought about the difficulty of cleaning only after she got dirty.

"I promise that now I will think about cleaning in advance"

From reproaches in her direction, the girl was distracted by the sound of a slamming door, distinguishable from the noise of the water. Rachel had no doubt that Tom had returned from class. Mentally preparing to accept congratulations, the girl wiped dry the soles of her slippers, put them on and left the bathroom.

Surprisingly, Tom did not wait for her. He was nowhere to be seen. This surprised the girl, and she decided to look into her brother's room. After all, if he went there even without congratulating his sister, something really bad could happen to him.

Her fears were only confirmed when she walked into the open door without knocking and saw Tom curled up on the bed.

- Tom, are you all right?

Tom was shocked as soon as his sister's words reached his ears. In an instant, he jumped up on the bed, staring glassy eyes at Rachel. Rachel was confused, did not expect such a reaction at all.

For a while, brother and sister just looked into each other's eyes. After a few seconds, he did not stop at her feet, shod in shoes.

The boy's behavior was a mystery to Rachel. She didn’t know how to react and felt very uncomfortable. But the pause dragged on and the need to end these abnormal gazes was felt more and more every second.

"Tom ... are you in trouble at school?" she finally asked.

This question revived the boy in the blink of an eye.

- Yes, Rachel, yes. Exactly.

The tension in the boy's posture and movements gradually decreased, but the girl could not understand why her question had a calming effect. But she decided now was not the time to think about it. For finding out what had brought her brother into such a terrible state was much more important.

Rachel sat down on the bed next to Tom and put her arm around his shoulder. Although the boy by that time looked much calmer, Rachel still felt a small shiver in his body.

"Tom, you know you can tell me about your problems. Let's talk about it and maybe I'll help you."

The boy cast a disbelieving glance at Rachel, but spoke up nonetheless.

“You know… I’m a little disliked at school."

"Did Geoffrey touch you again with his gang?" Rachel almost shouted.

The boy nodded slightly.

It was difficult for her to hold on to her arms. Six months ago, one of the school's main thugs and his henchmen beat Tom badly. Then they got away with it. Tom flatly refused to tell what happened to him. Rachel only two weeks later was able to persuade Tom to tell her everything. And then only under the condition that she will not tell anyone and will not undertake anything.

The girl simply could not lose the confidence of the boy.

But now ... Now Rachel was angry. Angry at the bastards who mocked her brother, angry at herself, who had been sitting idly for so long. She imagined, not without pleasure, how she ripped off Jeffrey's limbs in front of his friends. First, she crushed the joints on her arms, then she would cut off of the legs with her sharp nails. And all this accompanied by the cries of his desperate accomplices. The girl was so deeply lost in her sadistic thoughts that she did not even notice how she dug her nails into Tom's shoulder. And only his quiet "ah" brought her back to reality.

- Oh, sorry. Did I hurt you? It's just that this gang caused you so much trouble. Oh, how I would like to teach them a lesson ...

Tom was suddenly changed again. Now he grabbed the girl's hand and spoke in a pleading tone.

“Rachel, please don’t have to do anything with them. Moreover, now everything is not so ... Not so critical.

His face took on such an unregistered look that Rachel involuntarily smiled.

"I wonder how he would get worried if he knew how wide my possibilities were?"

“Don't worry, bro. I'm not going to touch them. I just hate what assholes they are.

- You promise me, sister?

These words sounded very serious. Rachel shifted nervously in place. The fact is that a promise in their narrow circle meant a lot, and if she gave her word and did not keep it, then Tom would be terribly offended by her.

“Yes, I promise you, Tom. - said the girl with the same degree of seriousness in her voice.

- Okay. Thank you. - Tom said quietly and only now let go of his sister's hand.

The room sank into silence for a while. Brother and sister sat on the bed and watched the strong wind beat branches against the window. October was coming to an end, and the sad knock of branches on the glass foreshadowed imminent cold weather. Rachel suddenly felt chilly and uncomfortable. Therefore, when Tom suddenly broke free from her embrace, her eyes involuntarily began to water.

But already in the following instant, a pleasant warmth spread over her body. Tom pulled a nice, if slightly rumpled, white box from under the pillow and handed it to Rachel.

- Happy eighteenth birthday to you, sister. I hope you enjoy my gift.