[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a sequel to Aria, a story I did some years ago and finally returned to.  See that story if you want the full background for this new story.  Its a sci-fi story with genetic engineering and the masterful secret plan of a briliant young woman who decided to shrink the male half of the species down to size to make for a better world for all of humanity.  This second story will have all the same main characters but will focus more on the next generation and will have less background.  


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 15113 Read: 11694
Published: April 21 2021 Updated: May 07 2021

1. Chapter 1: Anand and Rajasi Come of Age by rahu [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2870 words)

Sets the stage for this sequel to Aria.

2. Chapter 2: First Night Together by rahu [Reviews - 0] (5166 words)

Rajasi gets frisky with Anand and asserts herself in a big way.  If scat or butt are not things you like, beware and maybe look elsewhere for your giantess story entertainment.  I suppose that goes for this whole story arc as well.  

3. Chapter 3: The Morning After by rahu [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3170 words)

Rajasi continues to assert herself with Anand and develops a plan to expedite her possession of him.  

4. Chapter 4: Rajasi's Birthday Wish and Devi's Compromise by rahu [Reviews - 1] (3907 words)

This is a somewhat transitional chapter that is intended to lead into a couple action packed chapters still to come but there is some good stuff here also that is not just background.  I appreciate the reviews and reads.  I hope most of you find it an enjoyable sci-fi/fantasy.  I have read  many great stories on this website and hope to give back something for others to enjoy.