- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rajasi continues to assert herself with Anand and develops a plan to expedite her possession of him.  

 

Chapter 3:  The Morning After

Sunday Morning, May 13, 2238, New Haven Connecticut near Yale University:

It was a lazy Sunday morning around 8 AM when Rajasi’s eyelids started to lift.  At first she did not feel anything.  Then she felt him in her thong and memories of her wonderful first night with Anand came flooding back to her. 

She remembered some of her erotic dreams as well.  Mostly she dreamed about being a goddess and ruling over Anand with absolute and total power over him.  She dreamed of enslaving him.  She dreamed he was immortal and that she could swallow him alive and pass him through her digestive system only to wash him up and repeat the process as many times as she liked.  She dreamed she could keep him in her vagina or up her butt for days at a time without interruption.  All these erotic dreams she had as if her mind was doubling down on her desires to own and enjoy him even in her unconscious slumber. 

He was at first motionless but soon she felt him stir and the familiar sensation of licking and suckling at the base of her yoni returned.  Well at least someone had breakfast in bed in a manner of speaking!  Not that there was anything solid there for him to eat but at least he had a good healthy serving of her vaginal fluids and her salty sweat emanating from the sides of her labia to replenish any electrolytes of he may need after all he had gone through yesterday – he must have sweat a lot himself – especially when she kept him inside the hotbox that was her colon. 

Rajasi always started her day with a warm shower.  After waiting for a while in bed enjoying the morning encore services of her little lover down below, she got up and went to the bathroom.  She fished him out of her thong and they brushed their teeth together.  She had a mini sized toothbrush for him to use already.  He brushed standing in the sink.  He was naked of course.  As was the case with both of their miniature fathers, Anand would only be clothed when he was being schooled or was being kept outside of the panties for some social time or conversation.  He needed warm thermals to manage in room temperatures for any length of time outside but within the protection of Devi or now Rajasi’s panties, clothing was a nuisance and he was sufficiently warmed up in there that he did not need any clothing. 

Holding him in her hand, she took him to the shower after depositing her thong and bras in the dirty laundry hamper.  She felt a bowel movement was on the way but it was not quite there yet and she figured a warm shower would loosen her up.  Also, she did not want to do it before the shower because this time she wanted to leave more for Anand to eat than she had available for him the prior night.  She was caught off guard last night and had not planned for feeding him.  She would still wipe and all, she was not a barbarian, but she would forgo the spraying because that would not leave enough for him to have his fill.  A gentle wipe would make her civilized but not so clean that he would be left starving at his dining table on the base of her bowels. 

In the shower, she held him in her right palm and rubbed soap all over him.  She then used him like a loofah and rubbed him on all parts of her body.  Her arms, her legs, her feet, her armpits which were totally smooth – devoid of hair just like her nether regions as she was quite attentive to that.  She made sure he was well lathered with soap and playfully stuck his head inside of her deep navel on her tight belly and rubbed him gently around, in and out of her navel, his hair scrubbing out any built up residue and grime, and then all around her belly.  Then, she took him up to her face right in front of one of her big brown saucer like eyes close enough that her one eye filled his field of vision while she had a beaming smile.  Her eye dilated to focus on her lover.  She softly whispered “good boy” and gave his face a big wet kiss with her supple lips that dwarfed his head.  He caught a glimpse of her tremendous tongue and perfectly white teeth and he had no will to resist her, nor could he think of anything to say.  

She then brought him down to her vagina and vigorously rubbed him with the soapy water all around it, in between her labia and her thighs, and then up inside of it.  She gently shoved him up all the way until he was fully inserted into her vaginal canal head first.  He was in cloud nine and super aroused. After shoving him in deep with the tips of her fingers, she then gently pulled him out and pulled her left butt check to create space for him.  With the shower water raining down on them both, she rubbed him vigorously up and down her crack and against her anal region repeatedly. 

All of this action naturally put Anand in a constant state of arousal.  He was spent already and had ejaculated all he had during the shower at various erotic moments.  Quite a way to start the day!  Normally Devi just bathed him in the sink.  Devi saved all the intimate and sexy stuff for Rajasi’s father, Kali das.  Anand never had such an erotic shower before in his life.  When she had finished thoroughly washing herself with her little lover, Rajasi rinsed him off one last time.  She wrapped a towel around herself and then dried him off with her own towel near her breasts. 

Rajasi hung her towel and went to the toilet in her full naked glory while holding Anand in her right hand.  She placed him at the head of the toilet seat with her fit and sexy thighs on either side of him.  He was facing her, standing on the front of the toilet seat, his back to the sharp drop-off to the floor and his front facing her genitals ahead of him, her goddess like countenance towering above him and the toilet bowl below. 

She softly muttered to him:  “Now is the time you can do your business also little lover”.  He obediently did his business over the precipitous edge as she did hers in front of him.  He was fast and as he finished and turned around he saw her cavernous anus open wider than he had ever seen, and a large log of shit as big as a bus to him crawled out of her anus.  He was enraptured by the sight as he observed it plummet to the lake of water below.  

A huge splash erupted as the tremendous log landed in the water.  A droplet of toilet water nearly as big as his head hurtled toward Anand from the toilet below and splashed him in the face with flecks of feces in it.  Then a fire hose of urine erupted from her and slammed into the log below dislodging waste and dispersing it in the water while it splashed a fine spray, some of which made it up to Anand.  Rajasi took some toilet paper and lightly wiped herself front to back dropping the soiled paper below.  She then flushed and Anand just stood there and watched the show unfold.  

Normally, Devi had him go in the sink, his waste was small enough it went down the sink drain no problem, and she did not make him witness her bowel movements or pissing like this.  Rajasi stood up above Anand and grabbed him with the same hand she had used to wipe herself.  She lightly washed him in the sink along with her hands.  She liked him clean even if she could not be entirely clean down there herself on account of her duty to provide him with something to eat from her bowels.  A light cleaning with toilet paper would leave plenty for him to eat without her feeling too dirty. 

Too bad she thought - she only had the one thong.  She would have to buy more, but for now she would have to go back to her usual looser fitting cotton panties.  Oh well.  She had put him in those before and she could do it again.  Her butt cheeks were tight enough to hold him in place well enough without worrying too much, and her regular panties would still pin part of his body against the base of her vagina.  She walked over to her dresser and bent down all while holding little Anand in her left hand.  She picked out a navy blue pair from her dresser.  Then she looked down at Anand.  “Ok little guy – are you ready to go back to your new home and have some breakfast while I eat mine?”  

Still stunned by the sexy shower, Anand merely nodded in the affirmative.  He had not decided to give up on his space dreams yet, not by a long shot.  If anything he was hardening his stance more after her total disregard last night.  She intentionally swallowed him up using only her anus and pulled him into her rectal sauna without so much as asking if it was ok with him.  Worse, she kept him in there for hours and left him guessing just how long she intended to keep him there.  If she could do that the first night she had him in her possession, what else could she do to him in the future?  However, for now he had no energy or will to fight her.  If she wanted to think he was going to give in so easily to her so be it.  He would be wise to choose his battles carefully, and this was not a time to fight her. 

With that she shoved him up her crack again.  This time he was again in the back door position so he could eat his “breakfast”.  She eagerly pulled up her panties with his mid-section and legs pressed up into the base of her womanhood.  His face was not flush with her anus yet though.  She quickly fixed that by putting her left index finger down her crack under her panties until she felt the hair on the back of his head make contact with her finger tip.  She then gently pushed him up until his face made contact with her rectal orifice the same as yesterday.  She playfully shoved him in a bit more so that his face was being mashed into her sensitive anal folds.  As her finger then retreated quickly from her rear, her twin checks came crashing down around his head and they held his face in place against her sensitive rosebud.  Now, with no thong pinning his head against her anus, if he wiggled hard enough, he could possibly get his head away from constant direct contact with her sensitive rectal pit.  But even if he managed to do that, he would still be held in place by her panties at his middle and lower section of his body which was pressed against the base of her yoni (vagina).  And even if he could break his face free from her anal ring, her checks would still be pressing his head on both sides and he would remain mostly secure. 

Rajasi paused just relishing the feeling of having him back where he belonged.  She already knew she wanted to limit how much time he was outside of her panties.  She was going to try to keep him there as much as possible.    

She put on some tight yoga pants just in case he got out somehow.  She doubted he could escape her butt, however, even if he managed to do so the yoga pants would keep him secured tight to her body and buy her time to secure him.  There was no escape for him even if he wanted to escape her, but she knew he did not want that.  Not really.  He was just playing with her.  Maybe he would play hard to get for a while, but why would he want to leave her sexy shelter?  Still she had to take precautions, even just for his safety.  She threw on a bras and a shirt and went downstairs for breakfast.

She did not see her mom or Aria in the kitchen or dining area.   Probably Aria went back home.  Sometimes they would sleep over at each other’s houses but it was rare because they were less than a block away from each other.  Because they were so close, there was little reason to sleep over.  She grabbed a bagel, toasted it and put hummus on it.  The hummus might give her a bit of gas later on, or at least by the night, but she knew Anand would not mind. 

As Rajasi ate her breakfast she felt Anand suckle her anal folds to her delight.  In the meantime, Anand was busy tasting the spicy flavors from the night before.  He tolerated it.  It was still quite appetizing, and he was hungry, but there was a burning after-taste in his mouth from all the chili Devi had used in the cooking the day before.  So be it.  He was hungry and he needed to eat.  He had no alternatives.  She was his sole source of nourishment and even if he wasn’t with her, he would have been with Devi – her mom – who ate the same thing anyway. 

Devi did not buy him any of the synthetic stuff that was being made now for the little boys of the world.  She and Aria decided they wanted him used to the same natural method of feeding that his father Adam and Rajasi’s father Kali das were used to.  If they coddled him with the synthetic foods it could be a problem for Rajasi down the road.  If Rajasi wanted to spoil him later with the synthetic processed foods that was up to her, but they did not want to make that choice for Rajasi and Anand in advance.  Rajasi had not even thought about doing such a thing though, and none of them had ever told the boys that such a thing even existed.  They managed their exposure to the outside world very carefully and avoided them seeing anything that might cause a problem.  Rajasi was certainly not going to tell her little lover that there were any other less degrading options for his food.         

Rajasi then remembered that tomorrow was her birthday.  She was turning thirteen.  Devi and Aria were not big on festivities and birthdays but Devi still did try to make Rajasi feel special on her birthdays.  Rajasi had not made any special requests for her big thirteenth birthday yet.  She had one forming in her mind.

Setting aside that Anand continued to have this misguided fantasy of being an astronaut and they were still a little too young to be married – or as it would come to be known - bonded, Rajasi figured she could still ask to take over physical care of Anand.  They may not be married yet, but why couldn’t she just have him in her care until he finally accepted he belonged to her?  She wouldn’t stop him from finishing his education.  And if he wanted to still fantasize about space – so what?  She knew he would ultimately surrender to her anyway and accept a lifetime of servitude to her.  If he wanted to have his little fantasy for a while – there was no harm in it. 

Anyway, she wanted him to ultimately make the choice.  It would not be as sweet if she had to force him.  She wanted to dominate not merely his body – that would be too easy. No - she also longed to dominate his heart and his mind.  Her conquest of him would be incomplete if he continued to resist her and hold dreams beyond her.  She yearned for total conquest of him in all ways. 

Indeed, Rajasi was not even satisfied with his body, his heart and his mind.  She wanted to own his very soul.  She wanted to possess his very being, to be his goddess in all ways.  She wanted him to think of her and her pleasure above all considerations – nothing else – constantly – twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, all days of the year, for the rest of his life even if they lived for centuries or millennia.   Only then would she be satisfied.  She would do all she could to make it so.  What a pure love that would be!  What a pleasurable sensation to have such a dedicated love slave at her service every second of every day for the rest of her life!  She would have no need for other relationships.  No other relationship could ever compare.  She could focus on her career and following in Aria and Devi’s footsteps without the distractions of trying to find a mate.  The only sexual relationship she needed was with him. 

Best of all, the chains binding him to her would not be chains of force or of steel.  They would be chains of love.  They would be chains of total surrender.  Chains of total devotion and loyalty would secure him to her forever.  Those chains would be unbreakable by anything and the most satisfying to her.  She longed for him to be bound in this way to her without any hint of desire to leave her.  She determined that if she took custody of him, and if he spent the majority of his time with her instead of her mother (which was always just a temporary arrangement anyway) he would come to accept these chains and renounce any ideas of freedom or exploring a career of his own – much less one that would take him so far away from her.  He would be conquered by her and dominated by her in all ways.  He would pray to her as his sole goddess.  And that was fitting.  Afterall, the supreme creator of all that is must be a Goddess.  Men only destroyed things.  The old religions were the invention of men and thus warped because they falsely assumed that God was male.  The ultimate creator was certainly a Goddess, and in Anand’s life Rajasi would surely represent that Goddess and be the sole object of his worship. 

Rajasi decided that she would approach her mom with her birthday wish to take custody of Anand.  She was optimistic that it could happen and would happen.